Back to paradi_GM's Profile paradi_GM's Profile

Jul 6, 2019
How much pain and suffering can a person endure before they give up? How long can they keep it all bottled up while still showing their warm and earnest side?

"Fruits Basket" is indeed a product of its time, beginning serialization in 1998 and ending in 2006, it's ripe with the anime tropes that defined the early 2000s. Tsunderes, loud characters, girls aggressively showing their love and all the good stuff is present here. Yet, behind these cliches lie persons that got this way because of their circumstances. Tohru may seem like a happy-go-lucky person who sees the world in the brightest nuance of pink, but read more
Apr 1, 2019
"People need other people" is the perfect sentence to describe Mob Psycho 100 Season 2.

Sequels often tend to not capture the same spirit their original work had (e.g. FLCL Progressive, Psycho-Pass 2), but when they do (e.g. Clannad: After Story, Code Geass R2), they create something so special and so magnificent that it's something short of genius. Mob Season 2 manages to take every detail that made Mob Season 1 good and cranks it up to 11 while still adding a bit of ???% of love.

Seasons 2 presents a Mob that's changing and learning how to control his emotions bit by bit as we read more
Mar 31, 2019
Shitcom (Anime) add (All reviews)
There are countless questions that people often ask themselves such as: why do we exist, where do we go after we die and most importantly why is "Shitcom" an anime and why did I want to watch this 1 minute and 8 seconds of pure and utter trash?

I'll refrain myself from making any puns and I will say just one thing: it at least manages to do what the title implies, no not the "com", which suggests that there would be comedy in this 68 minute short (Spoiler alert: there's nothing funny, unless you're 6 years old or you need help in identifying what's a read more