Back to icerydragon's Profile icerydragon's Profile

May 30, 2007
This series first caught me eye when I saw a picture from the manga version of this series and when I found out that there was an anime version of the series, I decided to check it out. I thought that the plot was interesting and original since I've never seen a series that have moving dolls that can move on their own (when they're wound) and can also talk.

I thought that the battle sequences were done pretty well and I found the concepts of the Alice Game interesting. The series I thought was done pretty well, though I felt that the ending was read more
May 30, 2007
Note: May contain SLIGHT SPOILERS. Nothing too major though.

Now~ to the review!

Other than La Corda, the only other series that I can think of that somehow revolved around classical music (that I've ACTUALLY seen) was Piano. I won't go into that series as I did DO a review for it. Because of the fact that I haven't a series like La Corda before, that caught my attention. And also having classical music as a major theme within the series definitely sparked my interest.

My first impression of the series was that it just caught my attention because it was a bit different than many read more
May 29, 2007
As with all series that I watch, I try to at least watch the first two episodes, unless I really~ (and I mean REALLY~~) hated the first episode or is having trouble finding the next ones, and with this series, I completed it surprisingly. Why surprisingly?

My first impression of this series that it seemed like a series that was about classical music, the piano to be more precise, which to my knowledge the only other anime series that dealt with classical music were La Corda D\'Oro and Nodame Cantabile.

As I started to watch this series, from what I noticed, the piano, much of the time read more