Back to dadnaya's Profile dadnaya's Profile

Dec 30, 2017
Ok, Let's talk real now.

I didn't come to watch Love Live Sunshine because I looked for some intense and deep story that involves time traveling or... something like that.

I came here looking for cute idols singing, dancing, aiming high and getting there.
And I got exactly what I was looking for.

In Season 2 we didn't really have a "special" story. It's pretty similar to School Idol Project, with the school being at risk, 3rd years leaving and such. But, it felt like it fit to give some background story so I liked it in the end. (7/10 for Story)

The animation and art was outstanding. The CGI read more
Dec 19, 2017
Do you know what Juuni Taisen lacked? The music in comedy anime where someone does something stupid. Everything was so stupid here that it might've been better to just make it a comedy anime. And even with that my score would've been maybe 5 instead of 4

After watching all of the show, I want to say that this anime... Had potential. And a lot of it. But it went downhill really fast.

I'm going to talk about the pattern of the anime, which makes almost every episode the same, the poor "border story" and why the anime which is tagged only as "Action"- doesn't do anything read more
Sep 24, 2017
HEAR ME, I SAY, CROSS THE WALL!

Catchy OP? Check

Amazing ED? Check

Likeable cast? Check

Interesting story? Check

Random filler episode? Check

Princess Principal is my Anime of the Season. When I first heard about it, I didn't come with high expectations. I thought it'll be some generic action/magic anime or a "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" anime.

Oh, I was wrong. Princess Principal DOES have only female characters as main characters, and yes, they are pretty cute, but the last thing you'll say about them is that they're doing cute things. (Well, that is of course if you do not consider killing people "cute things")

Princess Principal is an episodic anime, read more
Sep 19, 2017
Your usual highschool romance.

Except it's not.

Tsurezure children represents an interesting pattern that no anime did before, instead of havinga main character, and the story around him/her, you have tons of pairs, and all of them are "main characters".

Some of them get together early, some later, some don't at all, you have so many options to see, that's why it's unique.

If you like one pair, it sucks when you know you'll barely see them, as there are many more pairs, but if you dislike a pair, you know you won't be seeing them much.

Overall I enjoyed Tsurezure children. I think the strongest point of it read more
Sep 19, 2017
This time: Aho Girl! Review!

12 episodes, each is around 12 minutes. Each episode is split into 3 or 4 smaller parts.
Now, Aho Girl doesn't have any story, it contains random unrelated stories which are funny with different characters from the cast.

It was pretty funny at the beginning, and I even wanted full 24 minutes episodes, but..... Somewhere in the middle I felt like I'm already done with Aho Girl. It became a lot less funny, and many of the jokes repeated themselves.

At one point new characters were introduced, and which felt to me too much. I liked the original cast and now that half of read more
Aug 25, 2017
Made in Abyss. So many people said so many good things about it around the web, as well as having tons of positive reviews.

I would assume I'm the minority here.

Made in Abyss is a show which follows two main characters- A girl called "Riko" and some kind of a mysterious robot called "Reg". They got "summoned" to the bottom of the Abyss by Riko's mother (which is probably the best cave raider out there).

Now, We have some great "world building"... kind of.

We see interesting layers of the Abyss, and interesting monsters and such, but one thing annoys me the most:

Riko is a kid, she read more
Aug 24, 2017
I've just watched Pop in Q in a local anime convention with two friends. Let's say we didn't expect that.

Before listing all the reasons why it was really bad, I have to say that the 3D dance+songs scenes were REALLY good. Not at Love Live's level, but were really fun. I watched all the movie just for these.

And one more thing I have to confess about- The funniest part was making fun of the movie. So if you and a few other friends are looking for stupid stuff just to make fun of it- I guess you can try this movie.

First of all, the movie read more
Aug 19, 2017
Comedy? Harem? Romance? Uh.. Action? What was this anime again? Highschool maybe? Kinda.

Outbreak Company. Basically it's an Isekai anime, where our MC is a total shut in, but was recruited for some kind of a mission to spread the Otaku culture in a new world that was revealed.

There, he meets tons of girls and yep, you guessed right- It becomes your generic Isekai harem anime.

Story: 4/10

The story was really bad, Let's start and say it didn't have any linear plot line, nothing that led to another thing, no twists. Nothing. When the series was about to get a bit serious, it ends in a minute, read more
Jul 23, 2017
6 Arcs. 6 Girls. And an extra one episode of a bonus girl.

That's what Amagami SS is.

Each arc is 4 episodes, and every arc is like another route you chose in the dating sim. Every time another girl. So you watch 4 episodes, and then at episode 5 you get back to the starting point, but the main character (Let's shorten it to MC) will be friendly and get closer to another girl. (Even though all characters are seen from the first minutes)

On the one hand, if there's an arc you hate, you know it's over quickly (as it's only 4 episodes) but on the read more
May 12, 2016
What's wrong with this anime? Well, everything.
It had the basis idea of a demon king, which learns in school and pretty much everybody are scared of him, and with some other scenes it makes the show really funny.
But let's see... a comedy show isn't enough, right? so let's add "Action", let's make that demon king Overpowered and make magic exist (it was horrible, none of the attack moves was "good", they just made a magic circle and shot out some lame magic).
Hmm, people won't be satisfied, since the action lacks and the comedy is becomes redundant and boring.
So let's add a lot of nudity where read more