Back to MrPretentious's Profile MrPretentious's Profile

Apr 2, 2016
SPOILER ALERT

Don't Read this review if you haven't watched the anime. this review spoils the whole anime and ruin the whole experience. Read further at your own responsibility.

So it seems you've watched the series, if you didn't and still read this, then this is my final warning, ok.

I want to review Erased: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, which is my favorite anime of this season.
Erased is about an young man named "Satoru" who goes back in time whenever he sees a blue butterfly. He then saves people and prevent disasters like the little kid he saved in episode 1. he is a unique and read more
Jan 29, 2015
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS

Sometimes, Anime Companies takes the risk to try something different. It may fail or it may succeed, but sometimes, they skyrocket to amazing fame and glory, they even set the tropes for many work to come. The Impression the manga fans gave me about Akame ga Kill before it started that it is a unique and excellent shounen Manga and the Anime adaptation is very likely to be the new trope setter for future shounen works. Now that I have watched all it's episodes, here are my opinion on 2 things:

1 - Do I find it unique? hmmmmmm, yeah, sort of.
2 - read more