Back to Lolilnes's Profile Lolilnes's Profile

Jan 3, 2018
There are spoilers, but the video is only 4 minutes long. Please just take the time to watch it.

This short music video tell the story of a woman and her relationship with her cat. The cat dies, she goes into hyperspace and goes to heaven with her cat. It can be interpreted in many ways but my theory is, she tries to go light speed which kills her. That's why she ended up in heaven. I'm not really sure. Maybe you can figure it out.

The art is done by my favourite animator, Rapparu. It's really we done. It also has a sense of feel just read more
Jan 1, 2018
This OVA is only 5 minutes. It's short and sweet and I recommend it. Go watch it.

Story. It follows a woman who finds a guardian who's dying. It's a collection of short clips that are woven together to create an amazing video.

Art. The art is brilliant. It is smooth with beautifully drawn scenes and some scenes (the train) it looks stunning.

Sound. I absolutely love the song. It's stuck in my head and I've been listening to it on repeat for the past 2 hours. I couldn't think of a better song to go with the video. It's amazing.

Character. There are only two main characters. The read more
Dec 31, 2017
++ SLIGHT SPOILERS ++
Prison. It's a place that, as a child, you were told was full of the bad people. However, while that statement is correct, it's also wrong. The chances of someone being innocent is 4%. That might not seem like much but it is estimated that 1,320 defendants executed since 1977 were innocent. So that would mean that Deadman Wonderland in Cell Block G, most of them did nothing wrong.

One of those people are who innocent is Igarashi, Ganta. Ganta is one of these Deadmen who have the ability to control their blood as "another limb". He uses this power to survive in read more
Dec 31, 2017
I like nor dislike Donald Trump or any other Political figure. This is purely based on the anime alone.

Have you every thought, "I wonder what Donald Trump was like in school?" Well your in luck as Yo! Daitouryou Trap-kun is a... strange... very strange show. It didn't have many things going for it, if any. It is a short ONA with an EXTREMELY low budget. Low budgets aren't the problem though. However, they do play a big role in Art and Sound.

Story. Yo! Daitouryou Trap-kun doesn't really have a story. It's more about the comedy and absurdity of Trap-kun and seeing what he does next. read more
Dec 29, 2017
Growing up is hard. You meet new people and forget the old. Everyone has that stage in their life where you start to be different from others. People may judge you and talk behind your back, but the truth is... As long as you stay true to your real self, it doesn't matter.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! is one of those anime that I feel every emotion. I feel sadness, I feel happiness, I feel cringe and I feel anger at shipping two characters so hard I nearly broke my monitor.

The story in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! feels different. A newly enrolled student, Togashi, read more
Dec 28, 2017
++ THIS REVIEW HAS MINOR SPOILERS ++
I love Koe no Katachi. The artwork, the sound and the characters. It is one of the few anime that have made me cry, and with good reason.

Just so you know, I have read the manga as well and they are both equally good in my opinion.

The story has the occasional plot hole. This isn't too much of a deal, but It annoyed me slightly when I watched it. A viewer who hasn't read the manga probably could still understand it as it is still enjoyable.

The art is beautifully well done. It is animated well and has some times read more
Dec 27, 2017
Made in Abyss is a kind of anime that looks like a children's anime. However, I can reassure you that the truth is, it's an anime for adults. It follows the story of Reg and Riko as they adventure into the abyss. Becoming slowly more and more impossible to get to the bottom.

Made in Abyss contains graphic and horrific scenes that no one should witness. But the problem is, we MUST see these scenes to understand the characters and how they react in these scenarios. We can understand how they feel witnessing these atrocious scenes. As Reg and Riko travel to the bottom they encounter read more