Back to Lolilnes's Profile Lolilnes's Profile

Jan 1, 2018
This OVA is only 5 minutes. It's short and sweet and I recommend it. Go watch it.

Story. It follows a woman who finds a guardian who's dying. It's a collection of short clips that are woven together to create an amazing video.

Art. The art is brilliant. It is smooth with beautifully drawn scenes and some scenes (the train) it looks stunning.

Sound. I absolutely love the song. It's stuck in my head and I've been listening to it on repeat for the past 2 hours. I couldn't think of a better song to go with the video. It's amazing.

Character. There are only two main characters. The read more
Dec 31, 2017
Prison. It's a place that, as a child, you were told was full of the bad people. However, while that statement is correct, it's also wrong. The chances of someone being innocent is 4%. That might not seem like much but it is estimated that 1,320 defendants executed since 1977 were innocent. So that would mean that Deadman Wonderland in Cell Block G, most of them did nothing wrong.

One of those people are who innocent is Igarashi, Ganta. Ganta is one of these Deadmen who have the ability to control their blood as "another limb". He uses this power to survive in read more
Dec 27, 2017
Made in Abyss is a kind of anime that looks like a children's anime. However, I can reassure you that the truth is, it's an anime for adults. It follows the story of Reg and Riko as they adventure into the abyss. Becoming slowly more and more impossible to get to the bottom.

Made in Abyss contains graphic and horrific scenes that no one should witness. But the problem is, we MUST see these scenes to understand the characters and how they react in these scenarios. We can understand how they feel witnessing these atrocious scenes. As Reg and Riko travel to the bottom they encounter read more