Back to Dracosine's Profile Dracosine's Profile

Apr 9, 2016
Fun and relaxing comedy anime based in a fantasy setting that tackles the 'Otaku' subject throughout.

At first you may think this anime is too similar to others in its category and give it a miss, however i recommend you give it a chance.

It tackles a lot of fairly heavy subjects from politics, governments and rebel factions surprisingly all whilst Shinichi tries to keep both worlds in balance through the incorporation of Anime, Manga and Games.

The anime is a lot of fun however i do wish they treated the supporting cast with a bit more meaningful screen time where we can learn about them more.

An read more
Apr 3, 2016
Akagami no Shirayukihime or Snow White with the Red Hair in English is a beautiful Romance/Slice of life anime based in a Fantasy setting.

The second season in my opinion didn't have as much of an impact on me as the first season however has it's beautiful and tear jerking moments, some surpassing season 1.

The art style is perfect for the anime and the animation quality is top notch. However the story lacks a bit in my opinion as not a whole lot happens in terms of events, but you do learn a lot more about the supporting casts and Shirakyuki herself.

The anime focuses on Shirayuki read more
Mar 20, 2016
One word.... HILARIOUS!

This is an awesome light hearted anime with tons of comedy, breaking the wall of cliche's and instead using them as light hearted humour. If you are a gamer or understand the gaming world you will easily be able to pick up on the majority of the jokes told in this anime.

It does not have a deep story and the characters are your typical however it shines brightest through its interaction of the characters and humour.

I highlight recommend for individuals that want to have a fun and good time without a deep and engaging story.

If it's not evident enough, a season 2 has read more