Back to Dracosine's Profile Dracosine's Profile

Sep 26, 2017
A really nice Romance and Slice of Life anime.

At first this anime could potentially be a little off putting for the following reasons:

1) The large amount of characters you are quickly introduced to
2) Episodes are only 12 minutes long
3) The jumps between character's perspectives

However, do not let the above get to you. After watching the first 2-3 episodes you will quickly adjust to this anime's style and will instead be praising it.

It has a unique aspect where instead of following a single protagonists point of view and events, instead it focuses on multiple couples within the same school and often times you could potentially see read more
Sep 26, 2017
Your typical Isekai-style anime.

You are placed into a whole new world in a fantasy setting right off the bat and if you enjoy these types of anime then most likely, you will also enjoy this one.

From a personal standpoint, i was always anticipating and was overjoyed for the release of the next episode, always intrigued as to what will happen next and what new characters i would encounter.

The story itself is nothing new, it follows the usual isekai format of someone being transported to another world and is left to fend for themselves and fit into society. However this show does actually make it pretty read more
Sep 26, 2017
Short lived but really entertaining Manga.

Love Rush showed a lot of promise to myself as i was reading the weekly chapters, i was immediately sold on the artstyle which is so beautiful and the interesting take the author took on the harem/romance genre.

It had me hooked in from day one and just could not wait for the next chapter to come our each week and was looking forward to how the story would develop and the new types of characters we would meet.

Set in a fantasy setting also provided great opportunity to explore different races and potentially even realms.

In terms of what we got, it read more
Sep 24, 2017
A brilliant idea.

A mecha anime based in a medieval/fantasy setting surprisingly mixes really well. The anime is great fun to watch with beautiful and flowing animation for the battle scenes as well as such cool designs for each mecha.

It contains some many different varieties of mecha and is so nice to see how they come up with the ideas for building them.

I'll admit that the Main Character is a little over powered, however i totally overlooked this throughout the entire anime because i was always excited what he would do next and was always surprised with the results.

I highly recommend this anime for any mecha read more
Sep 23, 2017
A brilliant addition to the Working!! Franchise.

I was sceptical at first as it contains a whole new cast compared to the original series however, this was quickly overturned the moment i got through the first episode.

Despite a new cast and new location, it has the warmth and same feeling as the original series. The new characters are each unique and likeable, throughout the series you also see how each of them interact with one another and the changes in their personalities.

This anime is a great relaxation anime with romance and comedy, perfect to relax and binge on a few episodes or watching the entire season read more
Sep 20, 2017
A Masterpiece!

I cannot get over how much i truly love this anime, it is filled to the brim with comedy that makes you want to laugh until you start crying.

Each episode is short, however the saying "Quality over Quantity" holds true greatly here.

If you want to have a laugh and be stunned at how stupid someone could potentially be, then be sure to check this anime out! you will not regret it.

I am now going to pick up the manga with high expectations following this anime.

I rate it as a 9/10 only for the sole reason that i wish they were full 25 minute episodes read more
Sep 17, 2017
In all Honesty....

At first i wasn't that interested in this anime, i have seen anime based in the workplace in the past and enjoyed them a lot. Example: Working!, ServantxService.

However from the artwork on this series, without delving or looking into it further i immediately got the vibes of "Ecchi".

For some reason when i saw that the cast was all female i had the inclination/thought of "Oh? It is a loli anime aimed at male audiences and will include a lot of nudity"

Much to my surprise, this was not the case! I quickly learned of the charm that this anime had, with the read more
Sep 17, 2017
At first i really enjoyed this series, has a few interesting characters and i do always like the exorcist/demon type anime. Example: Blue Exorcist, Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan.

That art is really good and the animation is nothing to sniff at, it is very visual and pleasing to watch, especially when it comes to the fighting sequences.

The story also starts off pretty well with introduction to the cast and also the slow progression into their backstory and current characterisations leading to interesting events which you are not confused/lost about. It gives you the sense of feeling for routeing for the characters as you read more
Apr 9, 2016
Fun and relaxing comedy anime based in a fantasy setting that tackles the 'Otaku' subject throughout.

At first you may think this anime is too similar to others in its category and give it a miss, however i recommend you give it a chance.

It tackles a lot of fairly heavy subjects from politics, governments and rebel factions surprisingly all whilst Shinichi tries to keep both worlds in balance through the incorporation of Anime, Manga and Games.

The anime is a lot of fun however i do wish they treated the supporting cast with a bit more meaningful screen time where we can learn about them more.

An read more
Apr 3, 2016
Akagami no Shirayukihime or Snow White with the Red Hair in English is a beautiful Romance/Slice of life anime based in a Fantasy setting.

The second season in my opinion didn't have as much of an impact on me as the first season however has it's beautiful and tear jerking moments, some surpassing season 1.

The art style is perfect for the anime and the animation quality is top notch. However the story lacks a bit in my opinion as not a whole lot happens in terms of events, but you do learn a lot more about the supporting casts and Shirakyuki herself.

The anime focuses on Shirayuki read more