• Started watching Naruto on the summer of 2019 out of curiosity. I expected it to be one episode a new story revolving around Naruto and his friends, a formula I was used to by American cartoons and some anime I used to watch as a kid.
•Watched the first arc, and I did not predict that I would be crying on this series. It had emotions, it was funny and had more blood than I remembered. (which I found it as a good thing, bc it showed that it was a mature show even though I is intended for kids.)
•However, I told myself that this would be my first and last anime.
•Then I told myself that I would only watch Ghilbi movies and nothing more from the Japanese media.
•Then... Here we are years later, me watching anime as a form of entertainment, and a form of therapy.
• Currently a student, enjoying anime on my free time.
• I rate anime and manga purely based on emotions, how they make me feel at the moment and enjoyment. Animation plays a small role on my score if the story is interesting, otherwise I am pretty judgy.
•Also, my rating works just as MAL puts it, except the 10 score. For an anime to get a 10 from me, it does not need to be a masterpiece.
• Love a good fantasy, shounen anime.
• Hate any kind of fan service, as I find them usually very lazy, perverted and degrading (especially to females. Their character design is lazy as hell).
• When I watch an anime I like to see everything relating to it such as OVA, Specials etc. I am a bit of a fanatic so I'll watch them in release order. So I use my Plan to Watch anime list for the next Seasons and other related media of the anime I am currently watching. (I don't put other media that have nothing to do with the anime I'm watching and/or I've left on Hold.)
• Stuck finishing every anime I've left over the years since I started this journey.
• I prefer not dropping anime. I always finish what I start even if I really hate the show.
• I still don't know what is going on over at the Fate Saga and I'm stuck watching Food Wars :( have to finish it somehow.
• I follow people if I see that they have an anime list that I can get some suggetions from. Also a bit from their profile. I don't really use MAL to communicate with people but if you also like my anime list you can follow. I accept them.
• I try to read mangas, but I am really slow at it. Reading them through a screen is pretty tiresome :/ I usually pick mangas to read very randomly, not based on covers, suggestions or anything. Rarely I pick one up if it's a manga whose anime's not finished. I get obsessed for a whole day, I reach a point in the reading process then forget about the manga altogether, rinse and repeat :D
- Total Entries254
Anime History Last Anime Updates
- Total Entries24
All Comments (7) Comments
And thanks for the Friend Request btw~!:3