Omorai-kun
Edit
What would you like to edit?
 

Omorai-kun

Alternative Titles

Synonyms: Omorai kun, Omoraikun
Japanese: オモライくん


Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: 3
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Finished
Published: Jun 1972 to ?
Genre: Comedy Comedy
Demographic: Shounen Shounen
Serialization: Shounen Sunday
Authors: Nagai, Go (Story & Art)

Statistics

Score: N/A1 (scored by - users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: #165302
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #27664
Members: 189
Favorites: 0
N/A
Ranked #16530Popularity #27664Members 189
Add to List
Volumes: /3
Chapters: /?
* Your list is public by default.

Synopsis

No synopsis information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding a synopsis here.

Background

No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

Characters


More reviewsReviews

Jul 15, 2021
vagabond002 (All reviews)
!!! This review contains examples from different events from the manga, so spoilers, I guess? !!!



Go Nagai is a well known legend in the anime and manga world who innovated the industry. A prolific artist, on one hand he created a lot of well known and beloved series such as Devilman, Cutie Honey, Mazinger Z etc. On the other hand, he created some despicable pieces of media.

Being a Go Nagai fan myself, most of the times I'm ok and more indulgent with his works, despite their lower scores. For example, Hanappe Bazooka (at least the first volume ;-;) and Kekko Kamen were pretty entertaining and read more
Jun 2, 2020
photophobic (All reviews)
Omorai-kun is a simple gag manga, with the focus here being that Omorai, the main character, is a beggar and is covered with dirt. This is apparently hilarious, because Omorai’s layer of dirt results in: everyone avoiding him, him getting people sick when they accidentally touch him, him eating his dirt, him making a flute out of his dirty, his dirt turning everything it touches black etc.

These jokes make up roughly 85% of the manga, with the remaining 15% involving jokes about dandruff, snot, farting and so on. If that sounds like your type of humour, go ahead and read Omorai-kun, but, personally, I read more

Recommendations


Recent News


Recent Forum Discussion

Poll: Omorai-kun Chapter 1 Discussion
jonnjonzz - Oct 27, 2017
1 replies by Sir_Neko »»
Feb 15, 2018 4:14 PM
My thoughts on Omorai-kun
Sir_Neko - Feb 15, 2018
0 replies by Sir_Neko »»
Feb 15, 2018 4:01 PM