Philosophia

Chapters: 6
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 30, 2010 to Dec 30, 2012
Genres: Shoujo AiShoujo Ai, Slice of LifeSlice of Life, DoujinshiDoujinshi
Authors: Amano, Shuninta (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 28, 2015
NekoNinjaLife (All reviews)
Story:

The story has two main characters where sometimes the point of view changes amongst them. The story focuses on their relationship as well as their individual pasts. The chapters flow quite well even with the flash backs to the pasts, but, this makes us as readers understand the characters more and as to why they behave in their present state. Personally, due to the nice flow of chapters and choice of scenes, I think it’s quite well done. The story was somewhat complex due to the drama and the hidden reasons for the cause of the drama, but, it’s not so complex as to confuse read more
Jun 16, 2015
blue_bee29 (All reviews)
In a world where everything can get repetitive, there would be just one random day when you will meet someone very odd and obscure who will surprisingly and astoundingly change your life and thinking as a person. Basically, this is the premise of Amano Shuninta’s “Philosophia.”

Having previously read Shuninta-sensei’s sexy titles namely “Sweet Guilty Love Bites” and “Watashi no Sekai wo Kousei suru Chiri no You na Nani ka,” I was settled to give this manga a try with a preconceived notion of delicious playfulness as content. However, reading “Philosophia” has caught me off-guard. I should have known better with such a sober-sounding title! “Philosophia” read more
Jul 16, 2017
Linnywoo (All reviews)
This story is very well-written, the characters are deep and it doesn't contain any of the standard manga clishes. If you're looking for a happy love story then you might be disappointed (I was), but if you're more interested in character development I'm sure you'll be pleased with it.

The art style is very nice, I think it was nice to see more grown up looking characters. Also, the university setting helped a lot, it was truly refreshing to read something that takes place outside of highschool (except one chapter).

The main downer for me was the ending. Apart from that I really liked it!