Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 1
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 22, 2012
Genres: Mystery
Authors: Araki, Hirohiko (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 6.381 (scored by 1364 users)
Ranked: #151972
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Oct 19, 2018
ScottishDoktah (All reviews)
This was a cute, non-canon chapter in the JoJo series. It doesn't really have a story honestly, it's just an excuse to see some fan-favorite characters, and Polpo, again in print. The art and color choices were stunning, and it was a treat visually.

Really, the whole point was the collaboration with Gucci, and seeing the characters dressed in dapper fashion. Knowing Araki's love of fashion, I'm sure this was an absolute joy.

Story: 4/10 - Essentially non-existent, but what is there is enjoyable.

Art: 10/10 - Completely fantastic, as expected of Araki's work.

Character: 8/10 - While the characters didn't have a lot of area to work with, read more
Feb 21, 2019
YungGreyscale29 (All reviews)
My waifu jolyne? Wearing all gucci? yeah you sold me thats all I need solid 10, The artwork and clothes are all beautiful and I loved it so much. It had me laughing a lot, and just in awe of the artwork of Jolyne with the unicorn, distracting you from the main focus, the Gucci clothes. In thier own beauty they stole the show by being even more beautiful than the unicorn. Together, Jolyne, Gucci, and the unicorn made quite a beautiful manga to read. I also like how Abbachio and Bruno were in a non-cannon universe written by Araki. I dont know if hes read more