Familyman

Chapters: 41
Status: Finished
Published: Aug 7, 2009 to May 28, 2010
Genres: ComedyComedy, DramaDrama, RomanceRomance, Slice of LifeSlice of Life
Authors: Jung, Pil Won (Story & Art)
Serialization: Naver Webtoon

Score: 7.931 (scored by 581581 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Oct 15, 2015
Ashcom (All reviews)
When I viewed the information page of this title, I felt pretty bad because hardly had anybody bothered to read this manhwa and nobody posted a review of this title online. That's why I considered it my responsibility to shed light on this title. Oh, and by the way, this is my first review.
Okay, the main protagonist is a local factory worker named Gang-Ho who is a honest person and tries hard to earn some money for the well being of his family. Due to certain mishaps his looses his job and after then, assumes the identity of a television superhero named Gugu man in read more
Nov 13, 2018
SillaRohm (All reviews)
I was really astonished to see that such a manwha wasn't more popular on MAL, and that there was only one review, so I thought I would add mine.

Family Man was a real emotional rollercoaster, between being heart-warming and sad.
Gang-Ho is a worker in a plant far away from his family that was fired after an accident that left him with a terrible scar and who can't face his family with such a face, so he wears a costume of a popular superhero to save them without them knowing. His devotion to his family is absolutely wonderful, and was very touching.
The webtoon is not read more