Familyman

Volumes: 3
Chapters: 41
Status: Finished
Published: Aug 7, 2009 to May 28, 2010
Genres: Comedy Comedy, Drama Drama, Romance Romance, Slice of Life Slice of Life
Serialization: Naver Webtoon
Authors: Jung, Pil Won (Story & Art)

Score: 7.781 (scored by 727727 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

External Links

Dec 22, 2020
Spindleglass (All reviews)
For a manhwa called familyman there really is not much family connections at all, and the story suffers because of it.

We are thrown into the thick of a problem, without prior knowledge of how this family functions or operates, and as the plot progresses it doesn't deepen this aspect at all. And you need this if you want to make a heartfelt story involving a family, you need to understand why you are supposed to care.

The tone shifts throw you in for a loop, ranging from very shallow comedy, filled with butt jokes to action moments to dramatic scenes. I am all for diversity read more
Oct 15, 2015
Ashcom (All reviews)
When I viewed the information page of this title, I felt pretty bad because hardly had anybody bothered to read this manhwa and nobody posted a review of this title online. That's why I considered it my responsibility to shed light on this title. Oh, and by the way, this is my first review.
Okay, the main protagonist is a local factory worker named Gang-Ho who is a honest person and tries hard to earn some money for the well being of his family. Due to certain mishaps his looses his job and after then, assumes the identity of a television superhero named Gugu man in read more
Nov 13, 2018
RedPerry (All reviews)
I was really astonished to see that such a manwha wasn't more popular on MAL, and that there was only one review, so I thought I would add mine.

Family Man was a real emotional rollercoaster, between being heart-warming and sad.
Gang-Ho is a worker in a plant far away from his family that was fired after an accident that left him with a terrible scar and who can't face his family with such a face, so he wears a costume of a popular superhero to save them without them knowing. His devotion to his family is absolutely wonderful, and was very touching.
The webtoon is not read more