Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 4:36 PM
Aug 2016
- Kubo actively working with Pierrot to fix the plotholes in the story (I don't know them since I am anime-only) to fix the rushed ending. Not only this but to top it off, blud is actively adding original content to fill the gaps

- Pierrot films taking longer time to make Cour 3 with more than average cuts in the story as shared by both Ichigo VA and Uryu VA

- The VAs never feeling out of touch with Bleach since after the original anime ended in 2012, primarily because of the retained connection with Bleach-verse through Bleach: Brave Souls mobile game

Animation: check. VA: check. Story: check. DAMN BLEACH FANS ARE EATING A 5 STAR MEAL SPECIALLY COOKED BY KUBO AND ALL INVOLVED🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Aug 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this is getting a bit overboard with it's ratings and hype (as a Bleach fan myself)? Also, not trying to be rude or anything, but wtf does this even mean in your list??
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to GTRaijin
Am I the only one who thinks this is getting a bit overboard with it's ratings and hype (as a Bleach fan myself)? Also, not trying to be rude or anything, but wtf does this even mean in your list??
@GTRaijin Watched without fillers. Don't get time to watch fillers lol.

I generally report only the episode count which excludes fillers, hence the 202 number.
Yesterday, 4:55 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to GTRaijin
GTRaijin said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is getting a bit overboard with it's ratings and hype (as a Bleach fan myself)?

Honestly? Could be you only cause I see people hyped up all over tbh. It's the excitement of 1 year of wait to see what the rest of the story has in store, especially considering Kubo is actively involved in making fixes to the story.
Yesterday, 5:22 PM
Sep 2024
In addition to what you already mentioned, there is also the fact that Bleach is at 9,14 (2nd) in MAL
Yesterday, 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
Reply to GTRaijin
@GTRaijin It means he likes Bleach? What else would it mean lol? MAL ratings really aren't that deep.
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

Jan 2018
ayo wtf don't put that orb in here i don't wanna go back to that game lmao
Yesterday, 5:51 PM

Jan 2009
good for the fans im just waiting for sexy yoruichi scenes
Yesterday, 6:10 PM

Aug 2020
Cool stuff. I am hyping Bleach again.

Yesterday, 6:30 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to deg
@deg Damn bro 😂😂😂

You do you dude. 🫡
Yesterday, 7:34 PM
Jan 2021
GTRaijin said:

nah I'm with you. This season debuted as #2 on MAL even though half of the first episode was a recap lmao
and the other half is just getting to where S2 would've ended if they didn't add the Squad 0 having a brief W stuff
Yesterday, 7:35 PM
Jan 2021
minikemon said:
@GTRaijin It means he likes Bleach? What else would it mean lol? MAL ratings really aren't that deep.

nah he was talking about the 202 episodes watched (since there's 366), not the ratings.

I only caught that because of the guys reply
Yesterday, 7:48 PM
Mar 2024
I was so hype when Yhwach awakened his almighty with treachery playing
Yesterday, 7:59 PM

May 2023
Reply to GTRaijin
@GTRaijin All Bleach fans should be doing the same. That guy is based for giving them their correct scores.
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Oct 2016
Reply to deg
@deg well let me tell you, that you will also be feasting then 👍...not sure if this or next cour though
Yesterday, 8:32 PM
Mar 2021
deg said:

me too brotha, gotta see some peak lightning action
Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Feb 2021
utopia- said:
In addition to what you already mentioned, there is also the fact that Bleach is at 9,14 (2nd) in MAL

Cour 2 was also in the Top 3, look how that turned out
Yesterday, 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Kismet69
@deg well let me tell you, that you will also be feasting then 👍...not sure if this or next cour though
@Kismet69 yep i read the manga long time ago but do not know when it will happen
Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Sep 2024
Reply to OvergrownRover
utopia- said:

@OvergrownRover But cour 2 stayed in that position after a few episodes, this season in a single episode came in second and remained, FMAB fans will probably knock it down but let's hope otherwise 😂
Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Sep 2024
Reply to OvergrownRover
utopia- said:

@OvergrownRover cour 2 was never in the top ten only one was
4 hours ago

Apr 2011
What a meaningless post.
1 hour ago
Aug 2016
Reply to Raiseii
What a meaningless post.
@Raiseii

Well, have I said anything wrong? I am pretty sure there are other fellow Bleach fans that are happy with these things, nothing wrong with it being 'meaningless'.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Soukoku-tan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

214 by LightNoragami1 »»
23 minutes ago

» About simping for the shinigamis...

RyogiSHIKI7 - 6 hours ago

6 by SoulessAnime »»
1 hour ago

» Kubo. I wasn't familiar with your game

18927 - 12 hours ago

6 by TheBladeIsMe »»
4 hours ago

» So what exactly is Ichibei's (SPOILER)? Need some clarification

Koustubh - 5 hours ago

3 by TheBladeIsMe »»
4 hours ago

» 20th Anniversary Special PV

ARK-13 - Yesterday

14 by TheBladeIsMe »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.