Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 7:08 PM
Jul 2019
Okay, I know I’m late to the game watching this show. But it is so good I am binging it and episode 12 took so much out of me. I legit screamed when Hinata got crushed inside the car. Does it get worse (in a good way.) I don’t know if I can handle crying every episode lol. 😔😞
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 7:19 PM
Apr 2024
More tears coming…..😭 One of my all time favorite anime & manga. Love the manga.
chickenladyJul 17, 7:29 PM
Jul 17, 7:23 PM
Apr 2023
It’s not every episode. But prepare yourself.
Jul 17, 7:36 PM
Jan 2024
no need to disscussion it's literally garbage
WELCOME TO MY PROFİLE!

Jul 2019
Reply to chickenlady
More tears coming…..😭 One of my all time favorite anime & manga. Love the manga.
@chickenlady I did not expect to love this anime. The characters and their personalities are so well written. Every episode has me on the edge of my seat. 🥹🥹🥹🥹
Jul 2019
Reply to Belegstrongbow15
It’s not every episode. But prepare yourself.
@Belegstrongbow15 lol I’m very worried I don’t think I can handle more car crashes and loss of feeling of legs 😂🥲
Jul 17, 7:37 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to _MuraT-w4
@_MuraT-w4 oh I see, what about I the anime do you not like? I think it’s really good. I could see how maybe it would be hard to watch once a week since it is a somewhat slow build up. But I am binging it and I have to say it’s very good. Lost anime’s I can only sit through one episode per week but if well written and engaging I will sit through all of it! :)
Jul 17, 7:39 PM
Apr 2023
_MuraT-w4 said:

it has its flaws but it's not garbage at all
Jul 17, 7:41 PM
Jun 2023
Antisocialsempai said:
@_MuraT-w4 oh I see, what about I the anime do you not like? I think it’s really good. I could see how maybe it would be hard to watch once a week since it is a somewhat slow build up. But I am binging it and I have to say it’s very good. Lost anime’s I can only sit through one episode per week but if well written and engaging I will sit through all of it! :)

I don’t really see that many people defending Tokyo revengers its also one of my favorite anime and manga I even bought the manga which I don’t usually do I’m glad to see someone that really appreciates this show
Jul 17, 7:49 PM
Jan 2024
Antisocialsempai said:

I've watched over 300+ anime since the pandemic and I can't find anything really good anymore..

Of course I love anime, otherwise I wouldn't use this media actively, but unfortunately I can't say good things about T.R. I don't like the Gang theme at all. The only thing that made it interesting was time travel.
WELCOME TO MY PROFİLE!

Jul 17, 7:55 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Mooogle
Antisocialsempai said:

I don’t really see that many people defending Tokyo revengers its also one of my favorite anime and manga I even bought the manga which I don’t usually do I’m glad to see someone that really appreciates this show
@Mooogle I’m super confused what about this anime is garbage to people commenting? I think it’s well written, sure it has its “animation moments.” But I will say with how many side characters there are it does a good job with the pacing. And I feel like the main character has telepathic reactions to an imaginary back in time theme.
Jul 17, 7:56 PM
Dec 2022
I like the anime. I don't know anything beyond the second season since I haven't watched the third season (it hasn't been dubbed yet) and the 4th season has been announced. But I like it regardless of its flaw.
Jul 17, 7:57 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to _MuraT-w4
Antisocialsempai said:

I've watched over 300+ anime since the pandemic and I can't find anything really good anymore..

Of course I love anime, otherwise I wouldn't use this media actively, but unfortunately I can't say good things about T.R. I don't like the Gang theme at all. The only thing that made it interesting was time travel.
@_MuraT-w4 I don’t think it matters how much anime you watch. I’ve been watching anime for almost 20 years. And there isn’t going to exist a perfect perfect anime’s all anime even good has flaws. But I think the plot is good, there are many characters in the anime and it is well written supporting their purpose. And the dialogue is also very good. I’m glad the show doesn’t stereotype where or how it’s going in terms of the plot itself. Sounds like you’re expecting high expectations for anime lol. I mean don’t get my wrong there is genius writing in certain shows. But not all anime’s can be “the genius show.”
Jul 17, 7:58 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to CheliosX
I like the anime. I don't know anything beyond the second season since I haven't watched the third season (it hasn't been dubbed yet) and the 4th season has been announced. But I like it regardless of its flaw.
@CheliosX wait there is 4 seasons! Don’t tell me I’m gonna have to watch hina die a million times oh no 😂😂😂😂😂
Jul 17, 7:59 PM
Dec 2022
Antisocialsempai said:
@CheliosX wait there is 4 seasons! Don’t tell me I’m gonna have to watch hina die a million times oh no 😂😂😂😂😂

Yea, well 3 seasons to watch. 4th season was announced a month or so ago. You won't see her die, that's not the focus in the other seasons. You'll come across it a few times. I haven't wat hed s3 yet so I can't say.
Jul 17, 8:01 PM

Apr 2018
I'm not really fond of this series to say the least, but I'm glad you're liking it! I remember liking Draken when the first season came. What do you like about the show?
Jul 17, 8:13 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Nivo3041
I'm not really fond of this series to say the least, but I'm glad you're liking it! I remember liking Draken when the first season came. What do you like about the show?
@Nivo3041 I was honestly shocked because I sat through 2 episodes and landed up putting it on hold for months. Then I was like wait let me give it a chance and now I’m binging it. I think the story being so engaging and the characters is what got me. I think had the plot been terrible I doubt I would have continued. But I could definitely understand someone dropping it when it aired. As it is a bit slow but much better watched binging in my opinion.
Jul 17, 8:13 PM
Jan 2024
Antisocialsempai said:
@_MuraT-w4 I don’t think it matters how much anime you watch. I’ve been watching anime for almost 20 years. And there isn’t going to exist a perfect perfect anime’s all anime even good has flaws. But I think the plot is good, there are many characters in the anime and it is well written supporting their purpose. And the dialogue is also very good. I’m glad the show doesn’t stereotype where or how it’s going in terms of the plot itself. Sounds like you’re expecting high expectations for anime lol. I mean don’t get my wrong there is genius writing in certain shows. But not all anime’s can be “the genius show.”

Unfortunately for me, it is important that when you are stuck in a single genre and have experienced almost all genres, it becomes easier to understand that there are very few series that can differentiate themselves in that field in certain genres.

And I get bored very easily. Naturally, I don't like having the same things put in front of me over and over again.

If you haven't gotten bored after watching Anime for so long, I'm happy for you.
WELCOME TO MY PROFİLE!

Jul 17, 8:29 PM

Apr 2018
Reply to Antisocialsempai
@Nivo3041 I was honestly shocked because I sat through 2 episodes and landed up putting it on hold for months. Then I was like wait let me give it a chance and now I’m binging it. I think the story being so engaging and the characters is what got me. I think had the plot been terrible I doubt I would have continued. But I could definitely understand someone dropping it when it aired. As it is a bit slow but much better watched binging in my opinion.
@Antisocialsempai I understand as my two favorite anime were on-hold from like more than a year before watching them lol.

I can say that at least have that first impression making it engaging, hope you don't get bored from it. Some friends back then in school were really on the edge over the new chapters and some cried plenty of times during the first season (thought I didn't), so if you're liking it so far, expect more!
Jul 17, 8:31 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to _MuraT-w4
Antisocialsempai said:

Unfortunately for me, it is important that when you are stuck in a single genre and have experienced almost all genres, it becomes easier to understand that there are very few series that can differentiate themselves in that field in certain genres.

And I get bored very easily. Naturally, I don't like having the same things put in front of me over and over again.

If you haven't gotten bored after watching Anime for so long, I'm happy for you.
@_MuraT-w4 no I totally get what you’re coming from, their appearance right I have to just stop watching anime for a couple of months. You are right in that aspect. I agree with you that it can become very redundant. I feel that way honestly when I watch Japanese dramas like a lot of the plots are very the same. So I understand what you’re saying now. I guess it depends on what the genre is. If I’m with the show, I’ll watch it or binge watch it but I kind of feel that way about Isaiah like I feel like it’s a Kaiser so the same that I can’t sit through them at all it has to be something special in order for me to sit through it. 😂
Jul 17, 8:37 PM
Aug 2022
Antisocialsempai said:
Okay, I know I’m late to the game watching this show. But it is so good I am binging it and episode 12 took so much out of me. I legit screamed when Hinata got crushed inside the car. Does it get worse (in a good way.) I don’t know if I can handle crying every episode lol. 😔😞

Honestly Tokyo revengers is so good, imo it gets better each season. The plot is actually so good for this show I really love it a lot.
Jul 17, 8:48 PM

Jul 2023
I don't like TR, so I dropped it after season 1. Protagonist is hopeless and at the same time useless. Again, events are also very repeatative, someone one is dying from everything the loser got the failed to do what he was tasked to do. lol he just do fapping. ONE OF THE MOST UNWORTHY PROTAGONIST I EVER SAW!

And it's your watch it or not, it's up to you. I'm not saying anything about that matter.
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 17, 9:31 PM
Dec 2022
The anime is good, the animation quality is average. But the manga is much better (and finished). You're going to see a lot of crazy stuff again. Have fun !
Jul 17, 9:58 PM
Jan 2022
I prefer you read the manga season 2 is disappointing in comparison to season 1
Jul 17, 10:05 PM
May 2024
well everyone have different thinking sooo it's good watch for some and not for some sooo if you don't like this show then you don't need to reply in this post since this post isnt made for you .
btw i like to watch this show because of their bondings, friendships, love , trying (even tho he is the weakest) , failing and etc.
and not for fights .

(I dont want future discussions because its useless if someone dont wanna understand)

BTW yes Manga is better but still I like to watch anime because im used to ..... like it's songs , voices , (animation is average ik but still) .
Jul 17, 11:03 PM
Aug 2023
If you like it then continue to watch it. Don’t be influenced by haters.
Jul 18, 12:01 AM
May 2021
It does get worse in every possible good way!! And as much as I LOVE the anime, manga does convey it all the best, so I really recommend getting into it as well! 💗
Jul 18, 12:22 AM
Jul 2023
why tf is this Anime more than 7/10. No seriously, wtf
Jul 18, 1:24 AM
May 2024
it's the worst anime I have watched
Jul 18, 1:42 AM
Dec 2020
I honestly loved this anime! read the full manga, binge watched the last season released (i forgot its name rn the uh christmas showdown?) as soon as it was finished and LOVED the manga. ending was great and i refuse to believe some people hate it i cried. I'll absolutely adore the day it gets animated!
Jul 18, 3:12 AM

Apr 2020
So you dig the Show.

Good for you.
Jul 18, 4:25 AM
May 2022
Just wait for season 2. It gets worse and not in a good or complimentary way.
Jul 18, 5:24 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to PlasmyBabie
I honestly loved this anime! read the full manga, binge watched the last season released (i forgot its name rn the uh christmas showdown?) as soon as it was finished and LOVED the manga. ending was great and i refuse to believe some people hate it i cried. I'll absolutely adore the day it gets animated!
@PlasmyBabie Di you recommend I read the manga while watching it or watch then read? I’m honestly unsure? And do they cut out a lot of the anime? :3
Jul 18, 6:00 AM
Jun 2023
Hah! cause i rated it 10/10, i love it and waiting for Sanzu patiently :)
Jul 18, 8:08 AM
Apr 2024
I don’t care what people say because I think it’s a good show. I honestly don’t find the time travel cringy it’s pretty emotional to me, but sometimes takemichi is wimpy and annoying. Sure the animation or style isn’t that great but I still like the characters designs. The characters for me are ones I got attached to. Overall id consider it one of my favorite anime but then again I might be biased because of the hot guys 😅
Jul 18, 9:00 AM

Sep 2020
Please make a post when you get to season 2 as well

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Jul 18, 9:44 AM

Oct 2011
expect more crying your eyes out
Jul 18, 11:27 AM
May 2022
I don't like this show either. They messed up big time in season 2 and 3 in my opinion. I had got interest watching season 1 but a plot can be stretched only so much. I dropped it and I don't see myself coming back to this for the foreseeable future.
Jul 18, 12:36 PM
Jan 2023
still waiting for bonten arc to get animated 😔
Jul 18, 12:51 PM
Dec 2020
@PlasmyBabie Di you recommend I read the manga while watching it or watch then read? I’m honestly unsure? And do they cut out a lot of the anime? :3
@Antisocialsempai I watched the full of the anime (back then there wasn't christmas showdown arc) and then read up the manga until the end! If you want you can continue it that way :> I don't think they cut out anything personally, but if they did it was probably minor. Everything so far feels faithful to the manga :)
Jul 18, 12:51 PM
Dec 2020
@Antisocialsempai I watched the full of the anime (back then there wasn't christmas showdown arc) and then read up the manga until the end! If you want you can continue it that way :> I don't think they cut out anything personally, but if they did it was probably minor. Everything so far feels faithful to the manga :)
Jul 18, 1:36 PM
Oct 2022
Yes, there is a lot worse coming (in a good way). The Tenjiku arc is insane and certainly has a lot of emotions..
Jul 18, 1:40 PM
Oct 2022
Antisocialsempai said:
@Mooogle I’m super confused what about this anime is garbage to people commenting? I think it’s well written, sure it has its “animation moments.” But I will say with how many side characters there are it does a good job with the pacing. And I feel like the main character has telepathic reactions to an imaginary back in time theme.

There’s nothing wrong with the series, people just don’t like the crybaby MC and cheap animation and feel they need to hate on what they don’t enjoy.

I don’t get the hate for Takemichi though, I think we’d all act similarly in his situation (or even worse).
Jul 18, 1:45 PM
Aug 2023
Why? Its not that great.
Jul 18, 7:28 PM
Aug 2023
Realicle said:
Why? Its not that great.

You right, it’s not great. ITS AMAZING!
Jul 18, 7:30 PM
Aug 2023
Ugly11 said:
Realicle said:
Why? Its not that great.

You right, it’s not great. ITS AMAZING!

Riiiiiiiiiiight
Jul 18, 9:30 PM
Feb 2024
_MuraT-w4 said:
Antisocialsempai said:

I've watched about 300 - 350 since Christmas and download most of it, I've still got over 400 unwatched downloaded. if you really do your research you'll find a lot. I tend to avoid most mainstream titles and still find heaps so you just gotta look
Jul 18, 10:04 PM
May 2022
chickenlady said:

i second this. if u enjoyed those scenes u HAVE to read the manga.
Jul 18, 10:55 PM
Jun 2016
Oh boi u better get ready for the 2nd season or the latest one. i love it but it made my eyes watery so muchhh
Jul 18, 11:21 PM
Jun 2024
prepare some tissues
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

112 by Tamima10 »»
Jul 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

338 by Boketto_0926 »»
Jul 2, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

167 by Craneface »»
Jun 24, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

114 by Craneface »»
Jun 23, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2021

155 by Craneface »»
Jun 22, 4:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.