Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2023 2:39 PM

May 2015
Well looks like I'll be watching this fan subbed this season, Ep 0 was censored and looks like the rest will be as well
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 2, 2023 2:41 PM

Apr 2016
You know, a screenshot or something would be nice ? 
Jul 2, 2023 2:44 PM

May 2015
Swagernator said:
You know, a screenshot or something would be nice ? 

On my phone, it's at the 15 minute mark with
when I get home I'll put up a screen shot if someone else hasn't already
Jul 2, 2023 2:57 PM

Apr 2016
@billybub Hmm, so it really has two different versions, but it's really weird, like really unnecessary censorship. I actually thought at first that the hand animation is really weird lol.

Scene comparison, left is whats out, right is the "uncensored". You can watch it, there is literally nothing there to censor, lol.

1. https://is2.4chan.org/a/1688334227017967.webm

2. https://i.4cdn.org/a/1688334092370569.webm
Jul 2, 2023 3:01 PM

May 2015
Swagernator said:
@billybub Hmm, so it really has two different versions, but it's really weird, like really unnecessary censorship. I actually thought at first that the hand animation is really weird lol.

Scenes comparison, left is what out, left is "uncensored" (You can watch it, there is literally nothing there to censor, lol).

https://is2.4chan.org/a/1688334227017967.webm

https://i.4cdn.org/a/1688334092370569.webm

Exactly it's just unnecessary censorship for no reason.
Jul 2, 2023 3:01 PM

Sep 2018
It is a shame official subs can't be trusted anymore.  
Jul 2, 2023 3:22 PM

Jan 2013
That's interesting. I wonder if I'm going to find an "uncensored" version of this on any of the usual pirate sites.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 2, 2023 3:25 PM

May 2015
LostSpectre said:
That's interesting. I wonder if I'm going to find an "uncensored" version of this on any of the usual pirate sites.

The usual streaming sites have the censored version as well. Gotta torrent the raw for the uncensored version...for now at least
Jul 2, 2023 3:30 PM

Jan 2013
billybub said:
LostSpectre said:

The usual streaming sites have the censored version as well.  Gotta torrent the raw for the uncensored version...for now at least
Well, they had two different versions for stuff like Onimai, which was also censored overseas, so it would make sense to do the same. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 2, 2023 3:35 PM

Jun 2019
Damn, this is precisely the type of stuff which really makes me livid. Does this mean one will have to wait for it to be fansubbed if they want to watch it uncensored in the original Japanese audio with English subtitles?

And is this some indication of something that will carry over throughout the entirety of the second season? I'd rather just wait as long as required than watch it censored. Even if that means waiting and not watching it for a year or two. I really don't care. Just despise censorship and especially censorship of that nature. Just rather not see something at all if it's going to have its spirit changed.
WatchTillTandavaJul 2, 2023 3:38 PM
Apr 2020
Swagernator said:

Scene comparison, left is whats out, right is the "uncensored". You can watch it, there is literally nothing there to censor, lol.

1. https://is2.4chan.org/a/1688334227017967.webm

2. https://i.4cdn.org/a/1688334092370569.webm

I can’t get the link to open

Apr 2016
LostSpectre said:
Yes, the raw is uncensored.

Considering the popularity of this anime, i would not be surprised that there will be rips with subs soon after the episodes are out, the same day.

Jul 2, 2023 3:46 PM
Jul 2020
So its the same case like ONIMAI, studio Bind is really good but I dont get this shit... why are they doing this? It looks just worst at the end because they just change the main thing and alter in some way the scene... In ONIMAI they censored some really godly animated scenes with some still shit picture of wall, house smth like that... just because of a girl in bra for example, or even cut out the audio of eroge game and ruined the funny atmosphere of that scene. We arent watching some kids shows so we dont need this kind of censorship, wtf Bind. Never expected this bullshit cernsorship will come in Mushoku too.
Jul 2, 2023 3:53 PM

Jan 2013
Dejf_vole said:
So its the same case like ONIMAI, studio Bind is really good but I dont get this shit... why are they doing this? It looks just worst at the end because they just change the main thing and alter in some way the scene... In ONIMAI they censored some really godly animated scenes with some still shit picture of wall, house smth like that... just because of a girl in bra for example, or even cut out the audio of eroge game and ruined the funny atmosphere of that scene. We arent watching some kids shows so we dont need this kind of censorship, wtf Bind. Never expected this bullshit cernsorship will come in Mushoku too.
They're censoring the global release, not the JP release, they don't seem to want to take any chances when it comes to lolicon content. 

Except, I'm pretty sure they didn't censor anything in MT up until now, so this seems to be a fairly new policy or something.
Jul 2, 2023 3:59 PM
Jul 2016
Except, I'm pretty sure they didn't censor anything in MT up until now, so this seems to be a fairly new policy or something.

well that is just sad and infuriating 
Jul 2, 2023 4:00 PM

May 2015
Dejf_vole said:

Bind has literally nothing to do with the censorship, it's the global distributor Kadokawa
Jul 2, 2023 4:04 PM

May 2015
LostSpectre said:
Dejf_vole said:
They're censoring the global release, not the JP release, they don't seem to want to take any chances when it comes to lolicon content. 

It's Kadokawa not Bind, and it probably has everything to do with the Chinese market
Jul 2, 2023 4:07 PM

May 2015

Never watched Onimai, so wasn't aware of that. I take back what I said, just figured it was Kadokawa caving to the Chinese
Jul 2, 2023 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
billybub said:
LostSpectre said:

It's Kadokawa not Bind, and it probably has everything to do with the Chinese market
You really expect me to believe that Kadokawa is going to change the literal animation of a given episode? That sounds like nonsense. 

Never-mind, saw your other reply. 
Jul 2, 2023 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
billybub said:

Never watched Onimai, so wasn't aware of that.  I take back what I said, just figured it was Kadokawa caving to the Chinese
No. As far as I'm aware Bind produced a "censored" version for all international distribution of Onimai, while airing the unaltered version in Japan. 
Jul 2, 2023 4:19 PM

Jul 2015
It's not like it will stop Twitterians lol

Jul 2, 2023 4:38 PM
Dec 2020
LostSpectre said:

it's Uncensored on 9 anime
Jul 2, 2023 4:55 PM
Dec 2022
Can anyone please tell me what's exactly censored and what is not in the JP version? (if can't be said because of chat policies or whatever then please mark it as spoiler or PM me). I want to wait all episodes to be released to watch all of it at once, but I think it is better if I know what's the issue from now...
Jul 2, 2023 5:03 PM

May 2015
Bretmkiefer said:
LostSpectre said:

Nope that's the censored version
Jul 2, 2023 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
Bretmkiefer said:
LostSpectre said:

No. It isn't. Refer to post #4.

Shadow_Kurgansk said:
Can anyone please tell me what's exactly censored and what is not in the JP version? (if can't be said because of chat policies or whatever then please mark it as spoiler or PM me). I want to wait all episodes to be released to watch all of it at once, but I think it is better if I know what's the issue from now...
Well, it looks like it will be similar to Onimai, where any suggestive "lolicon" scenes will be censored in all other versions besides the Japanese release. 
Jul 2, 2023 5:07 PM

May 2015
Shadow_Kurgansk said:

At the 15 minute mark during the scene with Darius and the assassin, they cut out him grabbing her ass and spitting wine in her mouth. @Swagernator posted the screenshots above. The censorship was completely unnecessary and basically makes Darius look like less of a sick f@$k
Jul 2, 2023 5:15 PM
Dec 2022
billybub said:
Shadow_Kurgansk said:

At the 15 minute mark during the scene with Darius and the assassin, they cut out him grabbing her ass and spitting wine in her mouth. @Swagernator posted the screenshots above. The censorship was completely unnecessary and basically makes Darius look like less of a sick f@$k

Thanks, both of you tho
Jul 2, 2023 5:22 PM

Feb 2021
rohan121 said:
It is a shame official subs can't be trusted anymore.  
What? How so?
There's literally nothing wrong with the translation or subs. 

billybub said:
Kadokawa is not the main producer behind MT, it's probably a Toho Animation thing. 
Since they were the producers behind Onimai, a show which Kadokawa wasn't a producer for, and the same thing happened there.
Jul 2, 2023 5:56 PM
Aug 2022
Man Censorship Sucks, if anyone have uncensored version then kindly share it with us
Jul 2, 2023 6:03 PM

May 2015
Ricky16 said:
Man Censorship Sucks, if anyone have uncensored version then kindly share it with us

It's up on the usual torrent site, but you'll have to watch it raw for now at least
Jul 2, 2023 6:05 PM
Mar 2021
I don't get the point of censorship especially something as minor as this it one thing back when cable need to censor then you had the home release but now it's 100% unnecessary to censore any show or movie unless the country requires it
Jul 2, 2023 6:06 PM
Aug 2022
billybub said:
Ricky16 said:

It's up on the usual torrent site, but you'll have to watch it raw for now at least

can you please provide me the torent site in PM? , I've never used any this type of site.
Jul 2, 2023 6:07 PM
Mar 2021
Dejf_vole said:

not really there choice full more crunchyroll/streaming services causing it
Jul 2, 2023 6:09 PM
Mar 2021
Ricky16 said:
billybub said:

can you please provide me the torent site in PM? , I've never used any this type of site.

just be careful 99% of the you'll be just fine but it is technically illegal to torrent it while watching on piracy sites is fully legal as long as you don't download
Jul 2, 2023 6:11 PM
Aug 2022
truth999 said:
Ricky16 said:

just be careful 99% of the you'll be just fine but it is technically illegal to torrent it while watching on piracy sites is fully legal as long as you don't download

yes I know, I have membership's of many Animation Telecast Companies like Crunchyroll, Hidive etc but I want to see the uncensored version, that's why I am asking for the to**nt Website.
Jul 2, 2023 6:11 PM

Nov 2013
Oh, no wonder why I thought the scene with the assassin doing repeated reactions looked off.
Jul 2, 2023 6:14 PM
Sep 2022
No censorship!!! No censorship!!!
Jul 2, 2023 6:14 PM

May 2015
Ricky16 said:
truth999 said:

yes I know, I have membership's of many Animation Telecast Companies like Crunchyroll, Hidive etc but I want to see the uncensored version, that's why I am asking for the to**nt Website.

What sound does a Japanese cat make? Just kidding sent you a pm
Jul 2, 2023 6:18 PM
Aug 2022
billybub said:
Ricky16 said:

What sound does a Japanese cat make? Just kidding sent you a pm

lol 😂, I am going to check now
Jul 2, 2023 6:31 PM
Jun 2020
So where can we expect to find the uncensored one
Jul 2, 2023 6:38 PM
Apr 2020
billybub said:
Ricky16 said:

Would you mind PMing the link also I can’t find it anywhere
Jul 2, 2023 6:57 PM
Jan 2022
Someone make a thread when you find raws
Jul 2, 2023 7:26 PM
Sep 2020
Bro, I just watched the episode and it's really not a big a deal as your making it out to be. I really don't see the problem.
Jul 2, 2023 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
DrDrowsydrips said:
Bro, I just watched the episode and it's really not a big a deal as your making it out to be. I really don't see the problem.
A lot of people just don't like censorship on principle, but if you prefer to avoid sketchy loli scenes, then I guess it's a good thing. 
Jul 2, 2023 7:42 PM
Jan 2016
DrDrowsydrips said:
The problem is the fact that it's censored at all, it shouldn't be.  What's really frustrating is Crunchy doesn't inform you it's been censored. Makes me wonder why I pay, should just pirate.
Jul 2, 2023 7:47 PM

Jan 2013
Wait a second. I'm dumb. There's way more than just loli censorship in Onimai. So, if MT is going a similar route, who knows what they will censor. 
Jul 2, 2023 8:00 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Guess I'll wait for uncensored version, then.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jul 2, 2023 8:43 PM
Nov 2022
It's rating is R then why they are doing censorship .
Don't make sense, they are spending their money just to censor an ass touching scene which is not a big deal .
Are they promoting Hentai by doing censorship in global or what ?
Jul 2, 2023 8:50 PM

Sep 2013
Ricky16 said:
billybub said:

What sound does a Japanese cat make?  Just kidding sent you a pm

lol 😂, I am going to check now
Could one of you also pm me the website/link? Much appreciated
sic mundus
Jul 2, 2023 9:02 PM

May 2019
Piromysl said:
It's not like it will stop Twitterians lol

But it may prevent ActualPublicCensorians in a lot of countries.

JP producers/distributors are not wrong. The low level of freedom of media/expression in your/our countries probably is lol
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

470 by VCSMaster »»
Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

280 by VCSMaster »»
Sep 17, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

243 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 16, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2023

265 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 16, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

519 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 16, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.