Apr 16, 2023 5:39 AM
Dec 2017
Xavv said:
Yeah, you're not real.
I don't understand what you mean
Apr 16, 2023 5:40 AM
Dec 2017
BassMax said:
I didn't find anything bad enough for me to notice. I don't think there was anything bad enough with animation to hinder an average viewer's enjoyment.
obviously the average viewer, except in rare cases, is satisfied with everything
Apr 16, 2023 5:44 AM
Dec 2017
soniyay said:
please get a life, don't make threads that are clearly BAIT
I don't understand why starting a discussion about an anime creates so much regret, people don't know how to discuss in a civil way anymore?
Apr 16, 2023 5:46 AM
Dec 2017
UltimateKai said:
Bad animation is really not a phrase that can be used w this anime
well, actually if you have a keen eye you will understand how some things can clash in the view of the spectator, like in ep 2 if you go to review Yuzuriha's kick, it seemed so badly animated, for how much it was static, for example
Apr 16, 2023 5:47 AM
Dec 2017
Treyv0n said:
Bro wtf are you talking about the animation was great I think you’re just trolling to get a rise outta ppl
I don't know what ppl is, but I'm not trolling, the animation of jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man, also made by mappa studio, are head and shoulders above hell's paradise
Apr 16, 2023 5:48 AM
Dec 2017
Blazic said:
you on weed or something? animation looked great
i'm not a pokemon 🤣, i just found the animation inconsistent
Apr 16, 2023 5:50 AM
Dec 2017
BetaMaleUltra said:
I haven't seen the 3rd episode yet, but if this dude is talking about the first 2 episodes, give me whatever he's smoking
I'm talking generally about the 3 episodes, and the animation certainly isn't what you'd expect from Mappa studio
Apr 16, 2023 5:51 AM
Dec 2017
MAXproARYAN said:
Y'all must be tripping cuz i think this is the best looking Mappa's project
you should see Jujutsu kaisen or chainsaw, they are much better than this, from the technical sector
Apr 16, 2023 5:52 AM
Dec 2017
zanoodle said:
The Animation isn’t the best out there, but there is a lot worst 😂 overall it’s good. The story is what is keeping me here :)
I'm glad you're enjoying the show :)
Apr 16, 2023 5:53 AM
Dec 2017
Casually_Spelic said:
As an animation student in college, I'm finding more and more lazy animation bothers me much more than it used to; spotting all the shortcuts and different tells of different softwares, etc. Despite that, I have not freaking idea what you're talking about. Maybe it's animation didn't open as strongly as maybe a Samurai Champloo but it's definitely not bad.
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying that I expected more from the map, then if you see there are some moments animated well and others animated badly, a bit inconsistent
Apr 16, 2023 5:54 AM
Dec 2017
tzionsmooth4000 said:
The animation was great, stop nitpicking
if I really wanted to nitpick I assure you I would do much worse than this
Apr 16, 2023 5:57 AM
Dec 2017
Get_a_life_lol said:
Dororo was done so well , if you expect every anime animation out there to be fate , jjk DS level then you should probably stop watching anime as a whole. Studios just don't open some random dungeon and get unlimited budget.

That aside the ep felt shaky a bit but that'd only make a difference to you you're watching the anime from a hater perspective or a retarded fool who thinks every episode will have inch perfect animation, theres something called as budget . It was a very well animated episode tbh.
this comment is so offensive and ignorant, it makes me amazed at the behavior of people today. ps: everything also depends on the timing and talent of the staff, not just the budget.
Apr 16, 2023 5:58 AM
Dec 2017
astralkill00 said:
I don't really know how you can get this "bad animation" stuff like you're someone like a professional at this.. As far as I've seen, the quality of the animation so far is so great that I can't complain.

P.S. Watching it in 1080P.
I'm glad you liked it, but if you notice well some animations are very static, and not always up to the scenes, in addition to the fact that I don't understand why many battles are off screen
Apr 16, 2023 6:00 AM
Dec 2017
Itspreshh said:
Once a show has the MAPPA name on it, MAPPA haters will get sleepless nights unless they diss the animation..

Get a life and stop hating a company that doesn't know you exist.
When have I ever said I'm a Map hater?
Apr 16, 2023 6:01 AM
Dec 2017
jtredenick said:
The animation is amazing especially with MAPPA at the helm. You are either a internet troll or you really don't understand animation
bah, why sorry but you how much do you understand 😂 ? you are literally saying this show is only good because it is made by Mappa
Apr 16, 2023 6:02 AM
Dec 2017
N7Grey said:
You're delusional if you think this is bad animation
tell me why it's not, then
Apr 16, 2023 6:03 AM
Dec 2017
DavidAkaFunky said:
MusashiKarlsefni said:
Either some people are talking out of their ass, or I’m much more forgiving when it comes to animation, cuz I’ve been pleased with it so far and think it looks really good.

Exactly, I read the title as if it were bait... if they're serious though, idk what qualifies as good then
seeing other works by Mappa, such as jujutsu kaisen or Chainsaw man, I am disappointed that hell's paradise has not been given the same care as those 2 shows
Apr 16, 2023 6:04 AM
Dec 2017
Illyricus said:
A quality drop is to be expected, given usually the best looking episode tend to be the first (which in this case, it was). The fights in episode 3 were okayish, but it's fine as they were a fight against a minor character and another that wasn't meant to be decissive. Hope the next ones end up being better
I agree, let's hope the next episodes are better 🤞
Apr 16, 2023 6:06 AM
Dec 2017
reredundant said:
Lil crybabies cant watch a show without crying about animation :((((((((((
if one post is all it takes to make you say people are crying, then maybe you're the one who's really whining...
Apr 16, 2023 6:16 AM

Jun 2019
Are they using the laggy stuff again?
Apr 16, 2023 6:16 AM

Sep 2020
Hating Mappa is a new trend 📈
Apr 16, 2023 6:17 AM
Jul 2021
Bro really took the time of his life to reply to all comments 💀
Leon888 said:
MAXproARYAN said:
Y'all must be tripping cuz i think this is the best looking Mappa's project
you should see Jujutsu kaisen or chainsaw, they are much better than this, from the technical sector

Anyways ofc i have seen jjk and csm, and i still think hell's paradise artstyle and animations are beautiful.
Apr 16, 2023 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
everything is bad about the anime 
Apr 16, 2023 7:32 AM
Aug 2018
apasi tolol. bad animation pala bapak kau
Apr 16, 2023 7:41 AM

Mar 2021
Leon888 said:
Usapz said:
The animation is good, what are you talking abt.
just compare in the 3 ep the fights between Gambimaru with Keiun and Sagiri. the first one was so disappointing, we didn't even see the final part of the fight, the second one was so fluid and well choreographed.
The fight with Keiun goes exactly the same way in the manga. You're not supposed to see how it ended. And both of the fights with Sagiri looked amazing
Apr 16, 2023 7:44 AM

Mar 2021
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Aren't you the one who posted the troll review about this anime having CGI fights? Despite there not being a single CGI fight so far? And you didn't even watch episode 3 before submitting your blind, zero substance anti-MAPPA review. And don't even get me started with how you called this show 'edgy.' I can see your MAL favorites you know.
Apr 16, 2023 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Bandanaa said:
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Aren't you the one who posted the troll review about this anime having CGI fights? Despite there not being a single CGI fight so far? And you didn't even watch episode 3 before submitting your blind, zero substance anti-MAPPA review.
The writing is so terrible I had to point it out tbh and it’s a mere prediction

Most of my favorites are edgy but the edge contributes to the story not like here
removed-userApr 16, 2023 7:50 AM
Apr 16, 2023 7:49 AM

Mar 2021
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Bandanaa said:
Aren't you the one who posted the troll review about this anime having CGI fights? Despite there not being a single CGI fight so far? And you didn't even watch episode 3 before submitting your blind, zero substance anti-MAPPA review.
Imagine making a 'prediction' in the first sentence of your anime 'review.' Just admit you're baiting.
Apr 16, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
It’s MAPPA adapting a shonen jump+ comic what you going to expect?
Bandanaa said:
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Imagine making a 'prediction' in the first sentence of your anime 'review.' Just admit you're baiting.
It’s a MAPPA work adapting a shonen jump comic what do you expect 
Apr 16, 2023 7:59 AM

Jul 2010
Bandanaa said:
Dororo looked great too. I swear, some people sound so spoiled. Not every MAPPA show is going to have the CSM staff working on it. Let them cook, this looks great so far 

don't forget that people hated on csm too which was bizarre imo since it arguably had one of the best animations recently

Apr 16, 2023 8:02 AM

Mar 2021
Lmao, you literally just admitted your motive. You're still mad at MAPPA for what they did to some other show you wanted to like, so you're intentionally looking to hate this show too. At least you're being honest about it now.
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Bandanaa said:
Apr 16, 2023 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Bandanaa said:
Lmao, you literally just admitted your motive. You're still mad at MAPPA for what they did to some other show you wanted to like, so you're intentionally looking to hate this show too. At least you're being honest about it now.
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
I don’t give a fuck about mappa the writing infuriated me 
Apr 16, 2023 8:09 AM

Mar 2021
You really don't have to pretend man. 
Axerix_DeezNutz said:
Bandanaa said:
I don’t give a fuck about mappa the writing infuriated me 
You really don't have to pretend man. You wear your bias on your sleeve.
Apr 16, 2023 8:40 AM

May 2018
Yeah, it doesn't look too good, animation is stiff and characters faces don't even move accordingly, and sometimes they are just out of proportion and it's really bad. But overall I'd say it doesn't bother me that much, it's average and it's definitely one of the worst things of this anime, everything else is fine.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 16, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2021
Leon888 said:
Bijou146 said:

Hey, Studio MAPPA are GOATS, what's wrong with you?
questionable. They did a good job with Jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man and Viland saga 2, but they also did mediocre jobs like Takt op destiny, The god of highschool and Campfire Cooking
wtf how campfire was mediocre seriously?????
Apr 16, 2023 9:28 AM
Jun 2016
Man I get so tired of people endlessly trying to complain about anime...
Apr 16, 2023 9:43 AM

Apr 2021
Leon888 said:
ejleon said:

Do you people just take pride in being nitpicky about animation?
I was enjoying the story so much I didn’t even noticed what you said at all.
This anime is more about the story, dialogue, and interaction between the characters, than it is about the action sequences, so it is not as bad as you are making it seem.
I will say that their choices for the art of the creatures in the anime is creepy and strange, but that happens.
I'm happy for you that you're enjoying the show. But if you compare the anime with other Mappa products, like Jujutsu kaisen or chainsaw man, you will understand that they are not really putting their efforts into this show, and it's a shame because the story deserves a lot. I disagree with what you said with the fights, this anime after all is shaping to have a lot of fights as well.

So you named two anime, Jujutsu Kaisen & Chainsaw Man, that are all about the action scenes rather than the story, hence why their animation team focused on the action scenes more, which also demonstrates that you do not understand that this anime is not like those other two, because, like I just said, this anime is focusing on the story, not the action scenes, hence why the animation team is not so focused on the action, and their main focus is to present the story.

You just proved my exact point.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 16, 2023 9:44 AM

Jun 2014
These threads don't even surprise me anymore. Hyped manga + MAPPA animating = pointless bait threads 24/7 from people who just want to be different. Lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 16, 2023 9:45 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Don't get the hate the animation looks good.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Apr 16, 2023 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
It's a MAPPA anime, they only made 1 anime that actually looks good, and that was Idaten.
Apr 16, 2023 10:32 AM
Jun 2020
nah the animation is fine, bad is the story, characters and the universe
Apr 16, 2023 11:20 AM

Jul 2021
hey leon why did you stop replying.. my popcorn is getting cold.. come fast and type some replies to the above counter comments. You won't get your daily wage otherwise
Apr 16, 2023 11:49 AM
Mar 2022
Bandanaa said:
Dororo looked great too. I swear, some people sound so spoiled. Not every MAPPA show is going to have the CSM staff working on it. Let them cook, this looks great so far 

yea I agree
no complaints
Apr 16, 2023 1:35 PM
Apr 2023
Well the anime does deserve better treatment in terms of the graphics and animation
Apr 16, 2023 4:29 PM
Mar 2023
ejleon said:
Leon888 said:
I don't want to say that the show is bad, but the technical map sector is rather disappointing, the animations are somewhat fluctuating and the battles seem so stiff, I honestly don't understand why they didn't put more effort into this anime, it reminds me a bit the treatment that "dororo" got. What do you think about it ?

This anime is more about the story, dialogue, and interaction between the characters, than it is about the action sequences, so it is not as bad as you are making it seem.

I will say that their choices for the art of the creatures in the anime is creepy and strange, but that happens.

W, I totally get you
Apr 16, 2023 4:32 PM
Mar 2023
FallenRaven_ said:
these people have been slaving away at their jobs cut them some slack there is nothing wrong with the animation it's great

Exactly, plus mappa is one of the greatest studios of all time ( in my opinion) and I love their animation
Apr 17, 2023 2:19 AM
Mar 2023
I think you should see everything and then make your own judgments
Apr 17, 2023 4:09 AM
Nov 2022
the animation in action scenes is good but it doesn't keep it same throughout the story
Apr 17, 2023 5:07 AM
Feb 2020
ejleon said:
Leon888 said:
I don't want to say that the show is bad, but the technical map sector is rather disappointing, the animations are somewhat fluctuating and the battles seem so stiff, I honestly don't understand why they didn't put more effort into this anime, it reminds me a bit the treatment that "dororo" got. What do you think about it ?

If that's true then this show is mid as fuck /imo
Apr 17, 2023 5:24 AM
Nov 2020
is somehow diferența from Vinland Saga pe JJK but still look good to me,is similar with Dororo who also look great
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

312 by acespanol »»
Jun 24, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

185 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

202 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

198 by xjxlii »»
Jun 12, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

243 by Lennygc »»
Jun 10, 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.