Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2023 10:17 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I haven't seen the 3rd episode yet, but if this dude is talking about the first 2 episodes, give me whatever he's smoking

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 15, 2023 10:54 PM
Jul 2021
Y'all must be tripping cuz i think this is the best looking Mappa's project
Apr 15, 2023 11:01 PM
Aug 2022
The Animation isn’t the best out there, but there is a lot worst 😂 overall it’s good. The story is what is keeping me here :)
Apr 15, 2023 11:20 PM
Jan 2021
As an animation student in college, I'm finding more and more lazy animation bothers me much more than it used to; spotting all the shortcuts and different tells of different softwares, etc. Despite that, I have not freaking idea what you're talking about. Maybe it's animation didn't open as strongly as maybe a Samurai Champloo but it's definitely not bad.
Apr 15, 2023 11:33 PM
Jan 2021
The animation was great, stop nitpicking
Apr 15, 2023 11:35 PM
Apr 2023
Dororo was done so well , if you expect every anime animation out there to be fate , jjk DS level then you should probably stop watching anime as a whole. Studios just don't open some random dungeon and get unlimited budget.

That aside the ep felt shaky a bit but that'd only make a difference to you you're watching the anime from a hater perspective or a retarded fool who thinks every episode will have inch perfect animation, theres something called as budget . It was a very well animated episode tbh.
Apr 16, 2023 12:37 AM
Jan 2019
Hells paradise has goated animation, like what
Apr 16, 2023 12:57 AM

Mar 2013
I don't really know how you can get this "bad animation" stuff like you're someone like a professional at this.. As far as I've seen, the quality of the animation so far is so great that I can't complain.

P.S. Watching it in 1080P.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 16, 2023 1:35 AM
Mar 2023
Once a show has the MAPPA name on it, MAPPA haters will get sleepless nights unless they diss the animation..

Get a life and stop hating a company that doesn't know you exist.
Apr 16, 2023 1:49 AM

Jun 2021
The animation is amazing especially with MAPPA at the helm. You are either a internet troll or you really don't understand animation
Apr 16, 2023 3:43 AM

Nov 2021
You're delusional if you think this is bad animation
Apr 16, 2023 4:27 AM
Jul 2021
MusashiKarlsefni said:
Either some people are talking out of their ass, or I’m much more forgiving when it comes to animation, cuz I’ve been pleased with it so far and think it looks really good.

Exactly, I read the title as if it were bait... if they're serious though, idk what qualifies as good then
Apr 16, 2023 4:30 AM
Dec 2017
deg said:
if you look at the staff list each episode it has increasing number of ADs and as they say too many cooks spoil the broth

the schedule is that so bad im sure so they cannot help adding more animators with different drawing and animation styles
sadly this isn't even one of their flagship souls, which is a shame, because the show deserves a bigger effort on their part
Apr 16, 2023 4:31 AM
Dec 2017
Polvo_Aranha said:
MAPPA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
we will have to see at the end of the show
Apr 16, 2023 4:31 AM
Dec 2017
Drabkebab said:
Well it was good enough that I didn't notice, so that's good enough for me
I'm glad you like it
Apr 16, 2023 4:33 AM
Dec 2017
Bandanaa said:
Dororo looked great too. I swear, some people sound so spoiled. Not every MAPPA show is going to have the CSM staff working on it. Let them cook, this looks great so far 
What you said doesn't make sense, so should I always expect the minimum in every show? however Dororo was normal, in the highest moments he had animation peaks, instead in the calmer ones, you could see that the animation wobbled (ex: ep 15)
Apr 16, 2023 4:36 AM
Dec 2017
ejleon said:
Leon888 said:
I don't want to say that the show is bad, but the technical map sector is rather disappointing, the animations are somewhat fluctuating and the battles seem so stiff, I honestly don't understand why they didn't put more effort into this anime, it reminds me a bit the treatment that "dororo" got. What do you think about it ?

Do you people just take pride in being nitpicky about animation?

I was enjoying the story so much I didn’t even noticed what you said at all.

This anime is more about the story, dialogue, and interaction between the characters, than it is about the action sequences, so it is not as bad as you are making it seem.

I will say that their choices for the art of the creatures in the anime is creepy and strange, but that happens.
I'm happy for you that you're enjoying the show. But if you compare the anime with other Mappa products, like Jujutsu kaisen or chainsaw man, you will understand that they are not really putting their efforts into this show, and it's a shame because the story deserves a lot. I disagree with what you said with the fights, this anime after all is shaping to have a lot of fights as well.
Apr 16, 2023 4:37 AM
Dec 2017
Ripperdoc said:
totally fine with it honestly. The animations are still great. The story is just carrying it for me.
I too see this anime mainly for the story, but when there are fights I am a little disappointed with how they unfold
Apr 16, 2023 4:40 AM
Dec 2017
zSlayPaladin said:
Bandanaa said:
Dororo looked great too. I swear, some people sound so spoiled. Not every MAPPA show is going to have the CSM staff working on it. Let them cook, this looks great so far 

Dororo is so underrated the plot and animation are top
I disagree with Dororo, there are many ups and downs in the animation and the ending of the story is a bit disappointing. but other than that I consider it a good product
Apr 16, 2023 4:43 AM
Dec 2017
TheRealRouges said:
Leon888 said:
I don't want to say that the show is bad, but the technical map sector is rather disappointing, the animations are somewhat fluctuating and the battles seem so stiff, I honestly don't understand why they didn't put more effort into this anime, it reminds me a bit the treatment that "dororo" got. What do you think about it ?

Bro, the animations are better than both Mappa’s CSM and Peakland Saga💀
i disagree, Chainsaw man i consider it the best map work, and amazing how much care they put into that anime, for viland saga, however you may be right, although viland's art consider it superior to hell's paradise
Apr 16, 2023 4:45 AM
Dec 2017
MusashiKarlsefni said:
Either some people are talking out of their ass, or I’m much more forgiving when it comes to animation, cuz I’ve been pleased with it so far and think it looks really good.
I'm just saying they could do a lot better, knowing the name of the studio that makes this one
Apr 16, 2023 4:46 AM
Dec 2017
GTRaijin said:
MusashiKarlsefni said:

People trying too hard to prove that they are braindead monkeys who need attention desperately.
this comment is somewhat offensive and ignorant, is a post on an anime forum enough to make you say that people are monkeys?
Apr 16, 2023 4:48 AM
Dec 2017
FallenRaven_ said:
these people have been slaving away at their jobs cut them some slack there is nothing wrong with the animation it's great
I don't know the situation of the staff working on this anime, but I know the potential of the Mappa studio, and I know that they could do much better
Apr 16, 2023 4:50 AM

Jul 2013
A quality drop is to be expected, given usually the best looking episode tend to be the first (which in this case, it was). The fights in episode 3 were okayish, but it's fine as they were a fight against a minor character and another that wasn't meant to be decissive. Hope the next ones end up being better
Apr 16, 2023 4:51 AM
Dec 2017
Abdi03 said:
Nothing is wrong with the animation, every anime don't need too have demon slayer animation to be good.
i have never compared it to demon slayer, in fact there are many shows out there that have good animation without being made by ufotable, but i was quite disappointed with the show, despite being made by mappa
Apr 16, 2023 4:54 AM
Feb 2021
yeah, whatever mappa haters will just hate at everything they do. tbh if u call this bad animation then u have not seen bad animation. Just enjoy the anime and stop complaining.
Apr 16, 2023 4:55 AM
Dec 2017
HoesEatinDogFood said:
If you think this is bad animation then you have certainly not seen bad animation
the title is clickbait, maybe i don't know a bad animation, but i sure know the power of the map
Apr 16, 2023 4:56 AM
Dec 2017
3zombie said:
I don't see anything wrong with it.I am not the type to nitpick stuff to complain about so idk.
don't worry, you don't have to agree with me, if you like the show as it is, that's fine
Apr 16, 2023 4:57 AM
Dec 2017
DoobieSam said:
nah, the animation looks great
I'm happy for you, that you like it
Apr 16, 2023 4:59 AM
Dec 2017
OvergrownRover said:
It’s not the best or on Demon Slayer’s or Tengoku’s level but it’s still above average
I, on the other hand, consider it very average animation, with obviously high peaks, in the most striking moments
Apr 16, 2023 4:59 AM
Dec 2017
demonaman293 said:
Leon888 said:

it still has better animation than many shows out there
I've never said otherwise
Apr 16, 2023 5:01 AM
Dec 2017
BugsBuggy said:
I never thought that im gonna see a thread about it.Its kind if invisible.
life can always surprise :)
Apr 16, 2023 5:02 AM
Dec 2017
Yogen-No-Ko said:
Visually, Hell's Paradise really is rather average looking. The art is especially bland but the animations are more or less decent so far. With Mappa accepting so many new series all the time, it was meant to happen sooner or later that some series would get the short end of the stick.
I agree with you, too bad it happened in hell's paradise
Apr 16, 2023 5:04 AM
Dec 2017
guhahahaha said:
Bruh, this is still decent af. Y'all not gonna understand how much Nanatsu no Taizai fans have to endure for 2 whole seasons.
sorry nanatsu fans, i completely understand that
Apr 16, 2023 5:05 AM
Dec 2017
Cosmicon said:
It's not a bad animation. Sometimes it's just lack of consistency and I totally get it. But no way it is bad looking.
I agree with you, I didn't mean it was bad, but that I expected better
Apr 16, 2023 5:09 AM
Oct 2019
Lil crybabies cant watch a show without crying about animation :((((((((((
poo poo
Apr 16, 2023 5:09 AM
Dec 2017
Usapz said:
The animation is good, what are you talking abt.
just compare in the 3 ep the fights between Gambimaru with Keiun and Sagiri. the first one was so disappointing, we didn't even see the final part of the fight, the second one was so fluid and well choreographed.
Apr 16, 2023 5:12 AM
Dec 2017
Bijou146 said:
Leon888 said:

Hey, Studio MAPPA are GOATS, what's wrong with you?
questionable. They did a good job with Jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man and Viland saga 2, but they also did mediocre jobs like Takt op destiny, The god of highschool and Campfire Cooking
Apr 16, 2023 5:21 AM
Dec 2017
mario_db24 said:
Bro... even if the animations were bad, I couldn't notice because the story was just too engaging for me...
I think if you had focused on the story instead of pointing out the flaws in animation, you would've surely enjoyed the anime...
I also really like the story, but I generally look at everything, and if something from a technical point of view doesn't convince me, I don't understand why it should be fine for me
Apr 16, 2023 5:22 AM
Dec 2017
taterhead said:
This show definitely look bad compared to other MAPPA shows, it's safe to assume budget for this one is way smaller than the budget for jujutsu, AOT or chainsaw man
I agree with you, really a pity
Apr 16, 2023 5:25 AM
Dec 2017
dior said:
you've barely seen enough anime for me to take this assessment seriously
I didn't understand what you mean
Apr 16, 2023 5:26 AM
Dec 2017
Fox_Hunt141 said:
I swear this community has become so spoiled when it comes to animation. Not every single anime put out by a big studio has to match the quality of Demon Slayer or JJK to be acceptable. The show still looks beautiful, even if it's not groundbreaking.
in truth, i've never seen a bad show made by ufotable, since it was map i expected better
Apr 16, 2023 5:27 AM
Dec 2017
lelouchrist said:
Leon888 said:

you need to lower your standards for animation cuz this is nowhere near bad
unfortunately most of today's anime always have inconsistent animation
Apr 16, 2023 5:29 AM
Dec 2017
AOD-san said:
What 💀 the animation is incredible
glad for you that you liked it, but I find the animation inconsistent
Apr 16, 2023 5:31 AM
Dec 2017
Zach_07 said:
Ppl rly do always be complaining about everything. Just stfu and watch
if you don't like hearing people complain, then I recommend you avoid these forums ;)
Apr 16, 2023 5:32 AM
Dec 2017
Itachii_786 said:
It was good, i didn't noticed anything bad.
I'm happy for you that you like it
Apr 16, 2023 5:35 AM
Dec 2017
crow1101 said:
It's animation is on Jujutsu Kaisen tier tbh, nowhere near bad, it's certainly no Demon Slayer but if you watched the hell that was mid 2000s animation when computer animation was still fairly new, you would think this is amazing. If the map segment was a gripe then so be it the rest of the show is awesome, let's save the judgement until we see a really intense fight.
bah I don't agree, for now I find jujutsu kaisen much better as an animation, but instead I agree to wait for it to go further to find out how it really is, but I wanted to know the general impressions from these 3 episode
Apr 16, 2023 5:36 AM
Dec 2017
Razrop said:
Leon888 said:

Maybe go for a check up....
it will help you :)
I didn't understand what you mean
Apr 16, 2023 5:37 AM
Dec 2017
hassan-401 said:
Bandanaa said:

facts, the kids on here literally act like they are some geniuses that have cracked all anime and know exactly how it "should've" been done. But in reality all they really are doing is talking out their ass.
I don't think I've ever said anything like that, I just expressed my perplexity about an anime I'm following, what could be wrong with that?
Apr 16, 2023 5:39 AM
Dec 2017
nemey1 said:
what are you talking about nobody wanted to hear that
I wanted to hear what people had to say about it
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

312 by acespanol »»
Jun 24, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

185 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

202 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

198 by xjxlii »»
Jun 12, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

243 by Lennygc »»
Jun 10, 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.