Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2023 3:20 PM

Feb 2014
ArnieAnime said:
@TheBigGuy thanks for the source, much appreciated.
How about the name of the anime of the link below? Thanks in advance!

http://b23.tv/IYamcpb

looks like: Kageki Shoujo!!

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Feb 2, 2023 9:25 PM

Nov 2013
@ArnieAnime

You're welcome. machy871 is right, it is Kageki Shoujo.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 2, 2023 9:28 PM

Nov 2013
@gomanime

The first one is Castle in the Sky.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 2, 2023 11:42 PM
Feb 3, 2023 12:02 AM

Feb 2014

2 looks like: Macross 7
3 looks like: Kikaider 01 The Animation

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Feb 3, 2023 11:16 PM

Jan 2017

#1 - Paladin from Bikini Warriors
#2 - Miu Amaha & Shingo Uryuu from Mashiro-iro no Symphony
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 4, 2023 2:06 PM
Feb 2023
So I don't remember much, but it is driving me crazy.

I remember the begining of this anime. The girl from magic school from another world teleprots to real world to school nurse, where she meets a boy. Leter she brings that boy to magic school. 

This is everything what i remember.
Feb 5, 2023 10:40 AM

Aug 2018
Who are these people cosplaying?

Feb 5, 2023 11:39 AM
Jan 2023
I'm looking for anime, probably magic and isekai.
What I remember is the protagonist entering an alley probably a "Black Market" in search of a specific item, there he finds an old woman who may be related to what he is looking for, later it is revealed that this old woman is actually another person in disguise

Feb 5, 2023 1:10 PM
May 2017
@anilover92
 Looks like episode 11 of Black Clover
, but it's not Isekai.
Feb 5, 2023 7:17 PM
Jul 2020
Saori_Shun said:
Who are these people cosplaying?

I recognize the Vampire Knight Day Class uniform in the back.
Feb 6, 2023 6:56 PM
Apr 2020
Hello, I've been trying to find an anime where the characters work throughout the day on the ships in the sky and I think they fought against their enemies as well. I remember there being a small girl and she was working with one of the maintenance people. And once they are done, at the end of the day they head to an area which turns them into machines or toys. Thats all I can remember. I think it came out in the year of 2020 or 2021. Does anyone know what I'm talking? Been looking for this for a long time! Thanks in advance!

Feb 6, 2023 7:10 PM
Mar 2018
anyone know which anime this is? https://imgur.com/a/3BjOFm4
Feb 6, 2023 7:22 PM
May 2017
@CLanzion Keppeki Danshi, Episode 07 in 15:44 min
Feb 6, 2023 7:30 PM
Jul 2020
TheAnimeLane said:
Hello, I've been trying to find an anime where the characters work throughout the day on the ships in the sky and I think they fought against their enemies as well. I remember there being a small girl and she was working with one of the maintenance people. And once they are done, at the end of the day they head to an area which turns them into machines or toys. Thats all I can remember. I think it came out in the year of 2020 or 2021. Does anyone know what I'm talking? Been looking for this for a long time! Thanks in advance!

This one?
Feb 6, 2023 8:32 PM
Mar 2018
Thanks!
Feb 6, 2023 9:33 PM
Feb 2023
Hello guys someone can help to find this anime?. I saw it on the wikipedia but don't remember the title. Released about 2001-2003 is a spacial sci-fi with some elements of space opera. The plot was pretty mature. If I well remember the image showed a 5 girls squad and was a 13 episodes anime, but I'm not sure of this. Also the wikipedia says that the first episode occurred between the episodes 12-13 (this was important). If someone can find it I'll be grateful. (No, wasn't Macross)
cupimelo17Feb 6, 2023 9:47 PM
Feb 6, 2023 11:06 PM

Jul 2014
cupimelo said:
Hello guys someone can help to find this anime?. I saw it on the wikipedia but don't remember the title. Released about 2001-2003 is a spacial sci-fi with some elements of space opera. The plot was pretty mature. If I well remember the image showed a 5 girls squad and was a 13 episodes anime, but I'm not sure of this. Also the wikipedia says that the first episode occurred between the episodes 12-13 (this was important). If someone can find it I'll be grateful. (No, wasn't Macross)
Hello! I think this might be it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divergence_Eve

Feb 7, 2023 3:20 AM

May 2021
Very obscure shoujo anime, without powers, maybe it's before 2010 anime. 

The girl's uniform is red (don't remember if the boy's has the same colour). MC is a light-green-haired girl and the student council's president (just recently being president but the anime started off with she's already a president). The anime's artstyle is quite child-like (meaning even if the characters are in middle school or high school, they look like a child). MC has yellow-haired boyfriend and a very famous father (not sure throughout Japan or world-wide), also she's very rich. MC looks dumb on the outside, is a very cheerful and happy-go-lucky person, but she is super intelligent.

People didn't expect her to be president because the school is only for smart kids. Turns out she is the smartest student in the school. There is this one boy and he really doesn't like her, at all. I think he's the vice president? He absolutely against her being president, but he is a fan of her father (the students except her boyfriend don't know she is the daughter of that famous person). 

I remember this one episode. Whatever thing or event is going on in that episode, but the students (maybe the entire 1st/2nd/3rd year/her class only) are in extreme pinch. They have no support and don't know what to do in the crisis. But the MC, as the president and as a rich person, contacted a few of her worldwide-famous acquaintances to come to her school right at that moment. Then when these people arrive, she speaks to them in several different languages to communicate with them respectively to their country (or is it that she speaks English fluently? I don't remember). She did this in front of all the students and they were just there standing in awe, including the vice president, with looks that he can't believe what is happening (well she just proves how smart she is and why she's the prez to all of the students).

And then this other episode, again the students (either her class or the whole school or the whole batch), they have lessons scheduled during summer vacation. It's like a camp or something, but the main point is they are studying instead of taking vacation. The camp is at beach and MC joins this camp too. I don't remember why she's not joining the study session. Either she was taking lessons and cannot stand the serious atmosphere, make a scene and got kicked out, or she really doesn't join from beginning. But she doesn't like the fact that everyone is studying when they should be taking this chance to rest/play during the summer vacation. So she use her authority as president and order them to take a break and play outside. The vice president doesn't like this but the students still go out and play. If before, they were studying continuously during the lesson without taking break and cramping things in their head, now that they have rested, the questions that couldn't be solved previously can be solved easily. MC talks about the importance of taking a break and everyone thanked her, except vice prez.

Only these that I remember. Thank you in advance!
tinker3bellz1Feb 7, 2023 3:52 AM

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Feb 7, 2023 7:04 AM
Feb 2023
Does anyone know an anime Cause I Lost the Anime name and title ... The story goes where the the boy is waiting for someone then a beautiful girl which is like some president or something like that i(i don't really remember) in there approaches and said she's kind of interested in him and invited to Cafe ... But he says hes waiting for friend and don't want to hurt him listening to that she said she don't have friends then he said he will help her make Best friends .. that's all I remember as far.... They are outside the school  he's waiting for his friend, they are wearing uniform .. and her hair colour is black I think . And his hair colour is black too
Sanuj7Feb 7, 2023 7:10 AM
Feb 7, 2023 8:35 AM
Jul 2020
Sanuj7 said:
Does anyone know an anime Cause I Lost the Anime name and title ... The story goes where the the boy is waiting for someone then a beautiful girl which is like some president or something like that i(i don't really remember) in there approaches and said she's kind of interested in him and invited to Cafe ... But he says hes waiting for friend and don't want to hurt him listening to that she said she don't have friends then he said he will help her make Best friends .. that's all I remember as far.... They are outside the school  he's waiting for his friend, they are wearing uniform .. and her hair colour is black I think . And his hair colour is black too
Maybe... this one?
Feb 7, 2023 9:35 AM
Feb 2023
ina6_- said:
Sanuj7 said:
Maybe... this one?
no nooo not this one I've already seen relife
Feb 7, 2023 10:20 AM
Jul 2020
Sanuj7 said:
ina6_- said:
Maybe... this one?
Aw... Figures. Chizuru is a black-haired, friendless class president. The rest doesnʼt match up.
Feb 7, 2023 10:22 AM
Feb 2023
ina6_- said:
Sanuj7 said:
Aw... Figures. Chizuru is a black-haired, friendless class president. The rest doesnʼt match up.
I've been finding the Anime everywhere why no one knows this and why only I've seen this episode 👀👀
Feb 7, 2023 10:29 AM
Jul 2020
Sanuj7 said:
ina6_- said:
I've been finding the Anime everywhere why no one knows this and why only I've seen this episode 👀👀
Anything else you remember? Their hairstyle, their school uniformʼs color palette, etc. Also, is it a modern anime?
Feb 7, 2023 10:31 AM
Feb 2023
ina6_- said:
Sanuj7 said:
Anything else you remember? Their hairstyle, their school uniformʼs color palette, etc. Also, is it a modern anime?
it sure looked modern to me . And I don't quite remember the uniform and I couldnt remember if she wore glasses or not... Oh yes I remember him telling that his friend is quite alone when he's sad or somethinh like that
Feb 7, 2023 12:44 PM
Jul 2020
Sanuj7 said:
ina6_- said:
it sure looked modern to me . And I don't quite remember the uniform and I couldnt remember if she wore glasses or not... Oh yes I remember him telling that his friend is quite alone when he's sad or somethinh like that
Hopefully, someone can identify it. Iʼm curious now, as well.
Feb 7, 2023 12:45 PM
Feb 2023
ina6_- said:
Sanuj7 said:
Hopefully, someone can identify it. Iʼm curious now, as well.
pls someone help us 😭
Feb 7, 2023 4:07 PM

Feb 2019
Anyone knows is the character on this video ? @Gawliet

Feb 7, 2023 4:20 PM

Apr 2009
StarThrone said:
Anyone knows is the character on this video ?
 Noriko Sonozaki from Kiznaiver
Feb 7, 2023 4:37 PM

Feb 2019
Thanks @Infernus_
Feb 7, 2023 6:22 PM
Feb 2023
korogoro said:
cupimelo said:
Hello! I think this might be it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divergence_Eve
my gosh,it is. Thanks a lot. Muchas gracias
Feb 7, 2023 6:52 PM

Jul 2014
cupimelo said:

my gosh,it is. Thanks a lot. Muchas gracias
You're welcome! ˚✧₊⁎ ( ^ω^) ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Feb 7, 2023 10:51 PM

Jul 2014

Hiiiiiiiiii! Omg, I was very stubborn about finding this anime because it sounded so oddly familiar yet I just couldn't connect it to any anime I've seen before. Turns out i was just mixing them up in my head and never watched this.
I really hope this is the one you were looking for: https://myanimelist.net/anime/24985/Elite_Jack
As you mentioned it seems to be quite obscure outside of Japan, couldn't even find any subs for it haha, only the raws online.
korogoroFeb 7, 2023 11:07 PM

Feb 7, 2023 11:36 PM

May 2021
korogoro said:

Hiiiiiiiiii! Omg, I was very stubborn about finding this anime because it sounded so oddly familiar yet I just couldn't connect it to any anime I've seen before. Turns out i was just mixing them up in my head and never watched this.
I really hope this is the one you were looking for: https://myanimelist.net/anime/24985/Elite_Jack
As you mentioned it seems to be quite obscure outside of Japan, couldn't even find any subs for it haha, only the raws online.
YESSSSS THANK YOU! Never thought someone actually DO know about this anime T^T Oh I thought it is indeed obscure but rather,  it's extremely obscure huh? 😂 What is that anime that you mixed up with? And if you have never watched Elite Jack, how did you know it is this anime that I was talking about?

And whoa so it really doesn't have subs huh? I remember I watched it on YT 5 years ago and that was without subtitles. I thought it was just me because I didn't know any site to watch anime at that time

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Feb 8, 2023 12:00 AM

Feb 2017
I only remember one scene where a character (probably a woman) in armor cuts off a man's head and then walks off with the severed head in one hand.

The anime should have come out before 2011, the armor had a drawing style similar to that of Saint Seiya, and it's not Claymore...

I only remember that scene, because I saw it on a CD when I was a kid, and it shocked me so much that I immediately deleted it, now I'm trying to figure out what anime is for healing wounds.
The truly intelligent person is one who can pretend to be a fool in front of a fool who pretends to be intelligent.
Feb 8, 2023 8:17 AM

Aug 2012
I think it was a movie, very old(like 15~17 years ago) there was this one scene that I remember: it wss a monster/big guy who won a fight or something vs a women, after beating her he suckes on her boobs to get stronger and bigger, was some where in a forest area near a shrine I think.
Feb 8, 2023 8:36 AM

Jul 2014

Oh yesssss it was THE one! I mixed it up with Kodocha (cheerful, happy-go-lucky, child like art style, established "boyfriend", often underestimated but capable, famous parent, wealthy, that scene where MC asks famous people to help her and her classmates are surprised), Special A (student council based on scores, looks dumb but isn't, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, smart kids only school, that scene about the importance of taking a break), and Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (Child like art style, student council president, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, looks dumb (is), tries to help fellow students).

And about coming across Elite Jack: After trying other methods and failing (character data bases, common tropes, similar anime recommendations, the most vague google searches ever) I thought i would give it a last try before giving up, going through the entire shoujo database starting the late 90s, quite specifically looking for a green haired MC (as they are quite uncommon in shoujo), and there is was, description matched what you said!

Im glad this was the one you were looking for! it was honestly quite fun looking for it so thank you! ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ☆

Feb 9, 2023 7:06 PM
Apr 2020
ina6_- said:
TheAnimeLane said:

This one?
OMGGGGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU FOUND IT!! SO HAPPY NOW, GOSH! That is a huge weight off my shoulders, appreciate you! 
Feb 9, 2023 8:13 PM
Jul 2020
TheAnimeLane said:
ina6_- said:
This one?
OMGGGGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU FOUND IT!! SO HAPPY NOW, GOSH! That is a huge weight off my shoulders, appreciate you! 
Youʼre welcome. The long search is done!
Feb 10, 2023 8:14 AM

Aug 2018
Sorry to post here again so soon, but who are these two people cosplaying?

Feb 10, 2023 10:12 AM
Jan 2021
I don't remember the name of the anime or anything, it was a supernatural anime. There were these group of kids, i think 2 boys and one girl, the girl has abilities to talk to the ghosts kind of. She was able to talk to a kid ghost to find out why it was haunting its mother and how it died. And there was a part where there were lost of ghost hunters i think, in a big house, the ghost targeted her and took her away i think. into a room with body parts and stuff, i think the ghost hurt people there? its been years since ive seen the anime and ive always wanted to rewatch it but i can never remember the name.
Feb 10, 2023 1:34 PM

Nov 2013
@Kat-Coat

That's Ghost Hunt.
Feb 10, 2023 1:58 PM
Jan 2021
TheBigGuy said:
@Kat-Coat

That's Ghost Hunt.
Thank you so much!!! 
Feb 10, 2023 2:01 PM

Nov 2013
@Kat-Coat

You're welcome.
Feb 10, 2023 4:30 PM
Apr 2016
Hi! I used to watch this anime around 2008/2009 (not completely sure) and for the life of me cannot remember!

I remember the tune of the opening song and I remember that the main girl (protagonist) was raised in the air, naked and fire was licking at her on a black screen. I also remember a few scenes, the first one I remember was the fact that it was a magic academy with boys dorms and girls dorms. In that scene the male MC had come to their dorm to talk to the female MC's roommate, and because the girls dorm' ward was coming he had to duck into the MC's bed where she was sleeping and I remember both of them being nervous about it. The roommate spoke to their ward to distract her from the fact that a male was in their room. 

Another scene was the male MC realised that the MC wasn't in class and he knew she had bad blood with another girl so he made an excuse and left to look for her, he found her fighting this ice mage girl who froze her school top and shattered it, prompting the main guy to cover her with his blazer. He fought the girl and that's all I remember.

I think the uniform was black because I remember the guy wearing a black long vest and black trousers. I also think the girl was allergic to water or something because he saved her once from these bad guys who threw water over her and she fainted. I also remember her being a master at the sword? (I'm not really sure if this is 100% accurate).

Another thing I remember is the roommate (her friend) liking him and perhaps they were actually dating but I'm also not sure about that. I would love your help to find out what anime this is!

Thank you. 
Feb 10, 2023 7:08 PM
Apr 2022
would like to know the anime that is looping in the background of this youtube video

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1kc9hqRyQ
Feb 10, 2023 7:26 PM

Jul 2014
LegionMain said:
would like to know the anime that is looping in the background of this youtube video

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1kc9hqRyQ

Hi! That looks like: https://myanimelist.net/anime/377/eX-Driver

Pages (144) « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 4 hours ago

18 by deg »»
50 seconds ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

62 by Pinoffin »»
7 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 11 minutes ago

0 by Rinrinka »»
11 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

4 by LightWorker »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - Yesterday

43 by TRC_Randy »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.