Forum Settings
Forums
New
Should Gas stations sell alcohol?
Aug 15, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2012
A Gas station isn't just a place that sells Gas, It sells many things from soda, too Lunch. Now most people don't Care what Gas stations look like, but as for me I really miss The Wawa's on the east coast, I actually like Gas stations to look nice inside and serve donuts and such. I don't know much about Gas stations in other countries, but are they nice inside or are they like ordinary gas stations?

What is your favorite type of place to get Gas, a supercenter, a 711, a Reststop on the highway?

Lets discuss Gas stations( because I don't think anyone has on this site before)

what kind of Gas does your car need?

MiraniaAug 15, 2014 9:05 AM
Aug 15, 2014 8:29 AM

Nov 2008
I don't mind if they sell alcohol, vacationers need their alcohol before going to the lake (and hopefully not drinking and boating).

Aug 15, 2014 8:29 AM
Dec 2010
It'd be nice if gas stations were like convenience stores (like Lawson's or 7/11 in Japan) where you can get a little bit of everything if you need it. As for the poll, regarding alcohol, well... Nah. There already are designated places where alcohol is sold, and it should stay that way.

I can't really say anything about where I get gas, since I don't have a car.
Aug 15, 2014 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
I like gas stations. Like, imagine driving in a rainstorm during a rainy evening, and then you see the bright gas station waiting for you. You step inside while the rain is pouring outside and it almost feels as if time stands still. You go to the counter and order a burger or some shit while you gather your warmth, and perhaps stumble upon some other people who're looking for a quick bite or some items. Eventually you get your burger and step outside inside your car again, with the scent of delicious burger surrounding you. Then you drive home while you listen to some 90s song on the radio that for some reason feels nostalgic. Probably What is Love.

I do that sometimes. I find the local gas station's burgers to be better than actual junk food chains, lol.
MoogAug 15, 2014 8:40 AM
Aug 15, 2014 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
I like the smell of gas.
Aug 15, 2014 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
Coolspot said:
What is your favorite type of place to get Gas, a supercenter, a 711, a Reststop on the highway?

My favorite type of place to get gas is the cheapest and nearest one I can find in my vicinity.
While 7-Eleven markets don't exist where I'm living, they resemble the classic image the closest, though they probably aren't open 24h and not so big with probably fewer variety. Also, if I don't need anything else, I won't buy stuff from a gas station since they prices are higher than in normal stores.

what kind of Gas does your car need?

Normal Diesel fuel, like the car I've driven for my driver's license. The previous car I've driven after obtaining my license had normal benzine until it became obsolete and I've chosen super fuel over "Super E 10" (normal fuel mixed with bio stuff) when I had it.
Dec 18, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
I like the ones with pickled sauages and energy drinks... oh wait that's all of them.
Dec 18, 2022 3:20 AM

Nov 2022
Would not it make a drunk driving more of a problem.

On the other hand I do not support banning stuff just for banning sake.

Better yet sell female slaves at gas stations, I will get myself one.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Dec 18, 2022 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
ThorLL said:
Better yet sell female slaves at gas stations, I will get myself one.

Ah yes, Speedway... pizza, hot dogs, coffee, and of course... slavery.
Dec 18, 2022 3:37 AM

Mar 2008
I havent seen a WaWa’s still even though Im East coast.

I like going into Sheetz best since the customization you can do on food they carry their easily through a touch screen ordering system and they have somewhat fresh made cold brew coffee.

-Leiman- said:
I like the ones with pickled sauages and energy drinks... oh wait that's all of them.

Wait, what? Pickled sausages is a thing? You don’t mean a hotdog with relish but an actual sausage that has been pickled? Why have I not heard of this?
Dec 18, 2022 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Wait, what? Pickled sausages is a thing? You don’t mean a hotdog with relish but an actual sausage that has been pickled? Why have I not heard of this?

Oh no no no. lol
It'd more like a pickled meat stick more akin to a slim jim but not quite.
Like this.

It is on the same rack as slim jims and beef jerky.
They're pretty good. :p
Dec 18, 2022 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
@-Leiman-
Ohhh so jerky sausage. Oh im kind of disappointed and relieved at some time depending on what a literal pickled sausage might actually taste like
Dec 18, 2022 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Ohhh so jerky sausage. Oh im kind of disappointed and relieved at some time depending on what a literal pickled sausage might actually taste like

I mean it's definitely not chewy like a slim jim and it kinda looks like a hot dog I guess. So I guess I could be technically wrong. *shrugs*
Dec 18, 2022 4:01 AM

Mar 2008
-Leiman- said:
traed said:

I mean it's definitely not chewy like a slim jim and it kinda looks like a hot dog I guess. So I guess I could be technically wrong. *shrugs*

Hmmm now im looking it up and pickled sausage is an actual thing. Usually comes in jars so I guess that might actually be an actually pickled sausage not just a term.
Dec 18, 2022 4:09 AM

Sep 2017
@-Leiman-

That must be one of the strangest necro up I've seen so far.

Oh well

OT :

My favs are the ones who have showers in them.

Yes, I want alcohol too.
Dec 18, 2022 4:19 AM

Mar 2008
Moonspeak said:
@-Leiman-

Oh well

OT :

My favs are the ones who have showers in them.

Yes, I want alcohol too.

Gas stations with showers? I guess truck stops would have those maybe but i cant remember last time i was at a truck stop
Dec 18, 2022 4:23 AM

Sep 2017
@traed

Yeah, some have those for truck drivers along the highway.

Not a general rule though.

Edit :

@-Leiman-

Yeah, not a big deal tbf
MoonspeakDec 18, 2022 4:30 AM
Dec 18, 2022 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
Moonspeak said:

Oh well

2014... yeah I guess this is a pretty old thread.
I'm mindful enough to not necro something that's TOS breaking at least. :p
Dec 18, 2022 9:21 AM

Jun 2022
every gas station should have a mini grocery store attached to it. they have too many snacks not enough staple goods.
Dec 18, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
This thread is so old that my previous reply is outdated in terms of cars, since I drive with gasoline now and normal gasoline doesn't exist any longer, only Super and other variants of it. Only accidentally used E10 instead of the normal E5 once
Though I'm not really happy about what happened to the Diesel over here, since it used to be the cheaper one and is still the more energy-efficient one
NoboruDec 18, 2022 10:56 AM

More topics from this board

» Getting my cat to eat wet food?

Rivermind - 6 minutes ago

0 by Rivermind »»
6 minutes ago

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord?

Bensku - 55 minutes ago

7 by traed »»
12 minutes ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - Yesterday

25 by Zakatsuki_ »»
24 minutes ago

» What was your pooerest ever you have been?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

14 by deg »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Guyz do you hate facial hair too? Do you wax your face or just shave? Do you pluck your beard?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

17 by RainyEvenings »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.