6.9%
Chainsaw Man | You'll see
5.6%
Other
14.8%
All trash.
4.5%
535 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 14, 2022 7:37 PM
Aug 2020
MrNegr0 said:
Schwarznight said:

Most H X H fans always say something similar.

Netero's nuke move was cheap. It's a fact that the best fights in Naruto or Bleach >> H x H. I have grown up with Shounen and can tell which shows have more engaging fights. H x H probably has some aspects which are better than Bleach or Naruto, but the fights are not one one of them.

Idk why you like the fights in Naruto and Bleach so much. The choreography sucks, only a couple chars use interesting strategies and the skill systems suck. There’s loads of shonen with better fights. You could’ve named World Trigger or something, I’ve heard that the fights in that series are strategic af. Stating nardo and bleach as examples of shonen with better fights than Hunter x Hunter makes you come off as somebody who hasn’t read many shonen, despite you having ‘grown up’ with the genre
Schwarznight said:

Agree with H x H being overrated. People say that it is like a seinen...that it is so dark and mature. BS. Gon literally gets revived and has thick plot armor. Netero Meruem fight with the nuke ending was cheap af. Gon suddenly becoming adult Gon...is cheap. In fact, doesn't Gon meet his dad at a funeral, lmfao? So anticlimactic. Chimera Ant arc was one of the most boring arcs I have seen in shounen.

Gon getting revived was kind of an asspull but the reat of your post is pure speedreading if you even read/watched HxH that is. You’re allowed to find CAA boring it’s your opinion. The Akatsuki saga was the most boring shit ever, had to drop it during the sasuke retreival arc because of how slow and lame it was.

Nah. The choreography in Naruto is far better. You are just biased and have bad taste. Look at any naruto fight with heavy taijutsu. Just look at Madara's entrance fight...type it into YouTube. Nothing in H x H compares in terms of that level of choreography. H x H fans are deluded. I know why you guys are so salty and biased. It's because your manga is always on hiatus and might never finish. Hiatus x Hiatus.
Apr 14, 2022 9:47 PM
Jan 2020
Schwarznight said:
MrNegr0 said:
Hunter x Hunter is the peak of battle oriented shounen. And lmao at the notion that seinen is inherently better than shounen.

Peak in terms of what? This thread is so ambiguous. I have attempted to rank some famous battle shounen for different things.

In terms of innovative attacks, Naruto is well above H x H. If we are talking about story, then FMAB is probably the most coherent. H x H has quite a lot of pacing issues, though it can be said the same of FMAB. In terms of visuals, OPM S1 (studio Madhouse) is probably the best, followed by Demon Slayer. DBZ and dragonball are iconic. No battle shounen character is more famous than Goku.

If we want to talk about story and success, we have to mention One Piece. Everything is connected beautifully, the worldbuilding is masterful, and it's the best selling manga of all time.
If you're hungry, eat!
Apr 14, 2022 9:51 PM
Jan 2020
MarkVijet said:
Roevhaal said:
I would vote other but all of them are trash is also a good option.
You're always there to spread positivity

Hunter x Hunter > Attack on Titan > One Piece (manga) > Avatar > FMAB > Chainsaw Man > My Hero Academia > Jujutsu Kaisen > Naruto > Demon Slayer > Blue Exorcist > Fairy Tail

I'm. not sure how I feel about this. OP and HXH should be equal. AOT is a seinen. Avatar isn't really a battle shounen as it's more of an adventure show, especially in Korra, and it technically isn't even an anime, but I won't bring up that debate. Chainsaw Man has yet to be animated, and because this thread is for battle shounen ANIME specifically then visuals and animation must be factored in. I'm. sure MAPPA will do great, but we have yet to see a single fight. BNHA is too high , and Demon Slayer is too low. I would probably swap Blue Exorcist and Fairy Tail just because they pulled an Ashita no Joe with changing the ending then going back to the manga in season 2.
If you're hungry, eat!
Apr 15, 2022 4:45 AM

Nov 2020
inklingboi08 said:
MarkVijet said:

Hunter x Hunter > Attack on Titan > One Piece (manga) > Avatar > FMAB > Chainsaw Man > My Hero Academia > Jujutsu Kaisen > Naruto > Demon Slayer > Blue Exorcist > Fairy Tail

I'm. not sure how I feel about this. OP and HXH should be equal. AOT is a seinen. Avatar isn't really a battle shounen as it's more of an adventure show, especially in Korra, and it technically isn't even an anime, but I won't bring up that debate. Chainsaw Man has yet to be animated, and because this thread is for battle shounen ANIME specifically then visuals and animation must be factored in. I'm. sure MAPPA will do great, but we have yet to see a single fight. BNHA is too high , and Demon Slayer is too low. I would probably swap Blue Exorcist and Fairy Tail just because they pulled an Ashita no Joe with changing the ending then going back to the manga in season 2.
I included Avatar and Chainsaw Man because they were included in this thread's poll. AoT is a shonen btw
Apr 15, 2022 4:48 AM
Aug 2020
Changed_Username said:
I don't see Gintama here, so I voted for One Piece.

> Says Hunter fans are salty , deluded.
> Quote every Hunter fan who says it is the best.
The irony in this thread is immeasurable.

Isn't you the one who said HxH fanbase is one of the most toxic fanbase? I see who is toxic here. I'm going to assume you are another fatherless troll , seeking attention here. Go, get some life dude instead of quoting people for there opinion and calling them Salty, deluded.

I don't know why mal is filled with Narut**ds. Last day i kicked ass of Naruto fan ,here another rabid Naruto fan. Smh moment.
Also Naruto is nowhere near in best strategic fights because that title belongs to World Trigger and JOJO.

Admit it ,you are a salty Naruto fan who is mad how HxH is at the top in this poll and how many consider it the best battle shounen. You can't avoid because anyone can tell you are mad after reading your all replies to Hunter x Hunter fans.

Hunter x Hunter will never finish. Lmfao. Hahahahhaha. Keep dreaming. I only compared the fights, not the story. Anyone with half a brain can see that naruto's best fights top the best hxh fights. Netero had to use a nuke. Lmfao. Garbage. Compare netereo's garbage fight against madara's entrance episode. In one episode, madara generates more hype than netero did over his worthless career. You can even pause the madara entrance vid in several places to appreciate how he shits on the entire army, while gracefully moving across the battlefield like a killing machine. Hxh and aot fans are lame af. I only compared the fights. God do I hate talking to teenagers.
Apr 15, 2022 4:53 AM
Aug 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
Attack on Titan is seinen, it is better written and more mature than all "battle shounen"

Stop quoting me, I already had my butt kicked, please!

Aot is not seinen. It's tagged as shounen, and it is generic shounen garbage. It is not even a real battle shounen. Bleach, naruto, dbz...these are battle shounen. Aot is plot driven, though the plot is garbage. Just look at edgelord Eren...and all the plot armor that has kept him and his main friends alive so far. Yeah. That's shounen. In a seinen, the plot armour is not this thick. Also, eren is just as garbage as most shounen mcs. Could not stand his constant shouting and desire to inflict pain. Psycho character. For edgy kids.
Apr 15, 2022 4:58 AM
Aug 2020
inklingboi08 said:
MarkVijet said:

AoT is a shounen. Look it up. It pretended to be a seinen, but it is still shounen garbage, with many shounen tropes and shounen problems.

The poster who put jjk above naruro is a joke. Jjk doesn't even have a proper power system. And the uchia clan alone shits all over the entire jjk universe. Drop a guy like madara into jjk, and even sukuna, the demon king, would get rekt silly.
Apr 15, 2022 6:05 AM

Aug 2020
ofc hxh would win, no matter how many battle shounen are created hxh would always win
Apr 15, 2022 6:05 AM
Aug 2020
Changed_Username said:
Schwarznight said:

Hunter x Hunter will never finish. Lmfao. Hahahahhaha. Keep dreaming. I only compared the fights, not the story. Anyone with half a brain can see that naruto's best fights top the best hxh fights. Netero had to use a nuke. Lmfao. Garbage. Compare netereo's garbage fight against madara's entrance episode. In one episode, madara generates more hype than netero did over his worthless career. You can even pause the madara entrance vid in several places to appreciate how he shits on the entire army, while gracefully moving across the battlefield like a killing machine. Hxh and aot fans are lame af. I only compared the fights. God do I hate talking to teenagers.
First learn to read you f**king retard. I never said HxH fights are better than Naruto. I was pointing how you are being toxic to Hunter fans and others.

I never said anything about whether HxH will end or not. Again you are calling me Aot fan which i already clarified. What are you braindead?

I said Jojos and World Trigger are best.

Niqqa it seems you lacked comprehension. If you can't read then ask some elder to read for you. You are completely acting like a immature shounentard. Stop this nonsense and grow up, you yourself acting like a brat and calling me teenager.

Nah, you are a classic H x H fanboy. MAL is known to have trash H x H and AOT fans. I actually dropped Naruto at the end, because it was dragging and had a shit plot twist. But you H X H fanboys are something special. Trashiest fights in all of battle shounen. Even One Piece has better fights (insert Whitebeard). When garbage like JJK has better fights than H X H, you know how hard the H X H fanbase is coping with their manga delay. H X H will probably never finish. I, too, would get bored writing that story... Gets boring fast.
Apr 15, 2022 6:10 AM

Aug 2020
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:
Demon Slayer has the been the best since it started publication.
damn you have watched like 1.5 anime so i don't blame you
Apr 15, 2022 6:12 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
Changed_Username said:
First learn to read you f**king retard. I never said HxH fights are better than Naruto. I was pointing how you are being toxic to Hunter fans and others.

I never said anything about whether HxH will end or not. Again you are calling me Aot fan which i already clarified. What are you braindead?

I said Jojos and World Trigger are best.

Niqqa it seems you lacked comprehension. If you can't read then ask some elder to read for you. You are completely acting like a immature shounentard. Stop this nonsense and grow up, you yourself acting like a brat and calling me teenager.

Nah, you are a classic H x H fanboy. MAL is known to have trash H x H and AOT fans. I actually dropped Naruto at the end, because it was dragging and had a shit plot twist. But you H X H fanboys are something special. Trashiest fights in all of battle shounen. Even One Piece has better fights (insert Whitebeard). When garbage like JJK has better fights than H X H, you know how hard the H X H fanbase is coping with their manga delay. H X H will probably never finish. I, too, would get bored writing that story... Gets boring fast.
naruto ripped off many things from hxh lmfao
Apr 15, 2022 6:19 AM
Jun 2015
Avatar, HXH, and FMAB thats it. Rest are shit.
Apr 15, 2022 6:34 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

I don't know about that, I am just commenting on fighting styles. Also, everything has been inspired by something. Nothing is original. Some copy blatantly, others not. Serialization of both mangas started within like a year apart. Kishi already had some ideas for Naruto as early as 1995. So, no. Togashi will never finish H x H. The mere fact that Gon met his father at like a funeral is retarded af.
Apr 15, 2022 6:35 AM

Oct 2018
Schwarznight said:
Phosphophyllita said:
Attack on Titan is seinen, it is better written and more mature than all "battle shounen"

Stop quoting me, I already had my butt kicked, please!

Aot is not seinen. It's tagged as shounen, and it is generic shounen garbage. It is not even a real battle shounen. Bleach, naruto, dbz...these are battle shounen. Aot is plot driven, though the plot is garbage. Just look at edgelord Eren...and all the plot armor that has kept him and his main friends alive so far. Yeah. That's shounen. In a seinen, the plot armour is not this thick. Also, eren is just as garbage as most shounen mcs. Could not stand his constant shouting and desire to inflict pain. Psycho character. For edgy kids.

Why are you so blood starved? You're trying to start an argument with everybody here.
I already had my ass kicked, can't you read?

And Shingeki no Kyojin can be bad, but generic? Nope.

>It's generic garbage
>It is not even a real battle shounen. Bleach, naruto, dbz...these are battle shounen.

You should try not to contradict yourself in 1 phrase.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Apr 15, 2022 6:37 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

I don't know about that, I am just commenting on fighting styles. Also, everything has been inspired by something. Nothing is original. Some copy blatantly, others not. Serialization of both mangas started within like a year apart. Kishi already had some ideas for Naruto as early as 1995. So, no. Togashi will never finish H x H. The mere fact that Gon met his father at like a funeral is retarded af.
the similarties between can't be just a mere coincidence but anyway you do you
Apr 15, 2022 6:38 AM
Aug 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
Schwarznight said:

Why are you so blood starved? You're trying to start an argument with everybody here.

>It's generic garbage
>It is not even a real battle shounen. Bleach, naruto, dbz...these are battle shounen.

I didn't contradict myself. Nothing wrong with saying generic garbage. Just like saying bad shit. It has a comical effect. Interestingly, your "if you're a fanboy" signature smacks of major hypocrisy based on some of your remarks in other threads.
Apr 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Aug 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
Schwarznight said:

>It's generic garbage

i agree that snk is not generic but it is in fact a battle shounen, shounen is not a genre, it is a demographic, if it was released from a shounen serialization then its shounen, also it does have "battles" in it. what do you think annie vs eren, levi vs zeke or reiner vs eren was?? so yes it is a battle shounen
Apr 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Oct 2018
Schwarznight said:
Phosphophyllita said:

>It's generic garbage

I didn't contradict myself. Nothing wrong with saying generic garbage. Just like saying bad shit. It has a comical effect. Interestingly, your "if you're a fanboy" signature smacks of major hypocrisy based on some of your remarks in other threads.

Sure thing, onii-san. Now let me rest, ok?

Apr 15, 2022 6:43 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

what is similar? the power system is different for starters. one has nen and the other chakra. lots of stories have done the group of 3 trope...Even Harry Potter. Kurapika and Sasuke are different, and their stories are very different. Sasuke's brother was a double agent...and what happened to the Uchia clan was due to politics.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sasuke-is-not-inspired-by-kurapika-2124751/#:~:text=As%20the%20title%20says%2C%20Sasuke%20is%20not%20inspired,did%20not%20invent%20the%20trope%20of%20Kurapika%27s%20character.

The Uchia clan's powers and move pool is vastly more creative than anything in H x H
Apr 15, 2022 6:45 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

what is similar? the power system is different for starters. one has nen and the other chakra. lots of stories have done the group of 3 trope...Even Harry Potter. Kurapika and Sasuke are different, and their stories are very different. Sasuke's brother was a double agent...and what happened to the Uchia clan was due to politics.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sasuke-is-not-inspired-by-kurapika-2124751/#:~:text=As%20the%20title%20says%2C%20Sasuke%20is%20not%20inspired,did%20not%20invent%20the%20trope%20of%20Kurapika%27s%20character.

The Uchia clan's powers and move pool is vastly more creative than anything in H x H
i wasn't even talking about the similarities between sasuke and kurapika LMFAO
there's way more similarties than just that but as i said "YOU DO YOU" lol
Apr 15, 2022 6:48 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Phosphophyllita said:

>It's generic garbage

i agree that snk is not generic but it is in fact a battle shounen, shounen is not a genre, it is a demographic, if it was released from a shounen serialization then its shounen, also it does have "battles" in it. what do you think annie vs eren, levi vs zeke or reiner vs eren was?? so yes it is a battle shounen

most people would not put it in the battle shounen category. sure it has action...but so do a lot of anime... When we think of battle shounen, we think of dbz, bleach, naruto...where the fights are the main appeal , and where fights happen regularly. in all these anime, fights take up a lot of time when they happen, and considerable thought has been put into the move pool of these universes. AoT is mainly plot driven... AoT attempts to be a seinen, but it fails.
Apr 15, 2022 6:50 AM

Dec 2018
Naruto was the first anime I've seen and I still haven't seen an anime with better fights until now... I even gave up on this idea tbh
Apr 15, 2022 6:51 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

What are these similarities? Your response is lazy. I even gave you dates and some context regarding serialization and when ideas originated. Not wasting my time with another teenager.
Apr 15, 2022 6:53 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

"Not wasting my time with another teenager".

then why do you keep replying when its pretty obvious that i have no interest in arguing with you
Apr 15, 2022 6:54 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

Not wasting my time with another teenager.

then why do you keep replying when its pretty obvious that i have no interest in arguing with you

I am in my late twenties. Come back to me when you have similar life exp. Peace.
Apr 15, 2022 6:55 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

I am in my late twenties. Come back to me when you have similar life exp. Peace.
i low key had a good laugh reading this lmao
Apr 15, 2022 6:58 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

Good for you. I also laugh every time I see a teenager talk about peak fiction, etc. Should see the average AoT clown fan.... talking about the greatest sociopolitical work,, etc. Not saying you... And here I am thinking. You guys are like 17 years old. You know fuk all about politics, lmao. Most of the clowns on this website have not even lifted a challenging book in their life to comment on peak fiction and plot intricacies, etc. When you get older, your views will change. I hope you can agree on that. Ten years from now, chances are that you will also think AoT is garbage when seen as a whole.
Apr 15, 2022 7:01 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

Good for you. I also laugh every time I see a teenager talk about peak fiction, etc. Should see the average AoT clown fan.... talking about the greatest sociopolitical work,, etc. Not saying you... And here I am thinking. You guys are like 17 years old. You know fuk all about politics, lmao. Most of the clowns on this website have not even lifted a challenging book in their life to comment on peak fiction and plot intricacies, etc. When you get older, your views will change. I hope you can agree on that. Ten years from now, chances are that you will also think AoT is garbage when seen as a whole.
when did i ask you to tell me your age?? bro no one cares how old you are or how many books you have read, also who tf mentioned anything about AOT, you good???
Apr 15, 2022 7:04 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

when did i ask you to tell me your age?? bro no one cares how old you are or how many books you have read, also who tf mentioned anything about AOT, you good???

I just looked at your age, because I had a feeling you were a teenager. And I was right. That's all. My AoT comment was in response to your response to the other person about AoT.
Apr 15, 2022 7:04 AM
Feb 2022
Schwarznight said:
inklingboi08 said:

AoT is a shounen. Look it up. It pretended to be a seinen, but it is still shounen garbage, with many shounen tropes and shounen problems.

The poster who put jjk above naruro is a joke. Jjk doesn't even have a proper power system. And the uchia clan alone shits all over the entire jjk universe. Drop a guy like madara into jjk, and even sukuna, the demon king, would get rekt silly.
jjk doesn't even have a power system, lmao!!!!

Well nothing expected from narutards.
And are you a kid???
Madara shits blah blah blah

Fuck madara, that cocky shithead was just powered up mess kishi created and ruined the already trash Naruto

If you don't know how to talk then atleast use your damn brain

• jjk has no power system.

Nigga atleast watch the shows with your eyes open , it's better than how Naruto fucked their power system by asspull technique and that shit head madara

•madara shits over netero

That shithead can't shit over anybody, he can only make things shit like Naruto shippudden

•aot,hxh fans are salty

Irony at its finest, tf??? See your comments, you are the most butthurt and salty person here .

And netero is far better than whole cast of Naruto
Imo his one dialogue (that ant King one) is better than whole Naruto

And you can see , you are the only one with 1-2 more shitheads here telling madara eats shit blah blah blah.

Damn, these narutards are just increasing in mal nowdays.

Judging series on the basis of power levels
Yupe shit series
Shit fans
Apr 15, 2022 7:06 AM
Aug 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
Schwarznight said:

And are you a kid???

Fuck madara, that cocky shithead was just powered up mess kishi created and ruined the already trash Naruto

Nigga atleast watch the shows with your eyes open , it's better than how Naruto fucked their power system by asspull technique and that shit head madara

That shithead can't shit over anybody, he can only make things shit like Naruto shippudden

•aot,hxh fans are salty

Irony at its finest, tf??? See your comments, you are the most butthurt and salty person here .

And you can see , you are the only one with 1-2 more shitheads here telling madara eats shit blah blah blah.

Oh look, another teenager.

Madara solos JJK. JJK even has a lower manga rating. ahhahaha. absolute garbage. Madara stomps on Gojou and Netero. Clown characters.
Apr 15, 2022 7:06 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

I just looked at your age, because I had a feeling you were a teenager. And I was right. That's all. My AoT comment was in response to your response to the other person about AoT.
why are you even telling me this, i literally don't care, can't you comprehend such a simple fact, i have no interest in arguing with a brainrot like you
Apr 15, 2022 7:07 AM
Feb 2022
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

And are you a kid???

•aot,hxh fans are salty

Madara solos JJK. JJK even has a lower manga rating. ahhahaha. absolute garbage. Madara stomps on Gojou and Netero. Clown characters.
lower manga rating???

Yeah , ok!!!
Well, where is your maths teacher, kid??
Apr 15, 2022 7:09 AM

Aug 2018
Schwarznight said:
MrNegr0 said:

Idk why you like the fights in Naruto and Bleach so much. The choreography sucks, only a couple chars use interesting strategies and the skill systems suck. There’s loads of shonen with better fights. You could’ve named World Trigger or something, I’ve heard that the fights in that series are strategic af. Stating nardo and bleach as examples of shonen with better fights than Hunter x Hunter makes you come off as somebody who hasn’t read many shonen, despite you having ‘grown up’ with the genre

Gon getting revived was kind of an asspull but the reat of your post is pure speedreading if you even read/watched HxH that is. You’re allowed to find CAA boring it’s your opinion. The Akatsuki saga was the most boring shit ever, had to drop it during the sasuke retreival arc because of how slow and lame it was.

Nah. The choreography in Naruto is far better. You are just biased and have bad taste. Look at any naruto fight with heavy taijutsu. Just look at Madara's entrance fight...type it into YouTube. Nothing in H x H compares in terms of that level of choreography. H x H fans are deluded. I know why you guys are so salty and biased. It's because your manga is always on hiatus and might never finish. Hiatus x Hiatus.

You seem mad bro. I’m just saying, why bring up Naruto as an example of a shonen with great fights. If you named an anime that actually had great fight scenes I wouldn’t have responded. The taijutsu is just generic lightspeed punches and teleport behind you nothing personell bs you see in any action heavy shonen adaptation. The choreography is meh and the same level as Hunter x Hunter only HxH has added strategy. The Madara entrance fight is your typical cliche mob fight where most of the fighters in the mob are standing still while Madara only fights a few people at a time. The animation sucks too and everybody just flies around like a ragdoll lmao. Troupe vs mafia was way cooler.
Apr 15, 2022 7:10 AM
Feb 2022
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

And are you a kid???

•aot,hxh fans are salty

clown character lmao
The biggest irony

You are saying a overpowered shit who was created by mangakas ass, is better than netero???lmao

Imo, even akaza fr Demon slayer is 10x Better than madara
Go cry,even Itachi can't save Naruto from kishi and shitty uchiha clan lol
Apr 15, 2022 7:10 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

And are you a kid???

•aot,hxh fans are salty

why are you so obsessed with your age, bro you literally using an anime forum website at 30 or something, that's not something to be proud of, you needa get out, maybe get a job or sum. bro talking about maturity while he's literally arguing with teenagers on an anime site, the irony...... lmao
Apr 15, 2022 7:11 AM
Aug 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
Schwarznight said:

lower manga rating???

Yeah , ok!!!

My bad. I thought Naruto had a higher manga rating. I was wrong. It's only got a higher popularity rating. But I think JJK is still ongoing, so we don't know how the rating will be in the end. Naruto has finished.

Still doesn't change any of my points, though.
Apr 15, 2022 7:13 AM
Aug 2020
Changed_Username said:
Ten years from now, chances are that you will also think AoT is garbage when seen as a whole.
And i don't need ten years. I can tell now ,Naruto sucks at everything .

Get rekt.

Garbage at everything, lol. Shows how emotional you are. Even garbage shows have some decent qualities.
Apr 15, 2022 7:14 AM
Feb 2022
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
lower manga rating???

Yeah , ok!!!

My bad. I thought Naruto had a higher manga rating. I was wrong. It's only got a higher popularity rating. But I think JJK is still ongoing, so we don't know how the rating will be in the end. Naruto has finished.

it changes your points by a lot
It's better than naruto , lmao even I prefer demon slayer over Naruto ,blind shithead

You just said that there is no power system??

And you are really a kid lol
Like means you are just babbling shit over whole forum, if you find it good then it's okay, but damn kid you just insulted everything to prove that a trash series (shippudden) is good, really dumb af!!
Apr 15, 2022 7:15 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

why are you so obsessed with your age, bro you literally using an anime forum website at 30 or something, that's not something to be proud of, you needa get out, maybe get a job or sum. bro talking about maturity while he's literally arguing with teenagers on an anime site, the irony...... lmao

I can do anything I want with my freetime. It's a public holiday. Some people watch the Simpsons...adults..Others watch dramas on Netflix. How is this any different? Just another art form. I thought you didn't want to talk to me. Why are you coming back. Go to university and get a degree. A proper degree. Not one of those Mickey Mouse degrees. Get a STEM degree.
Apr 15, 2022 7:17 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
0__Raven__0 said:

I can do anything I want with my freetime. It's a public holiday. Some people watch the Simpsons...adults..Others watch dramas on Netflix. How is this any different? Just another art form. I thought you didn't want to talk to me. Why are you coming back. Go to university and get a degree. A proper degree. Not one of those Mickey Mouse degrees. Get a STEM degree.
bruh you can't be serious with this "Go to university and get a degree. A proper degree. Not one of those Mickey Mouse degrees. Get a STEM degree." . This gotta be a troll ☠☠☠
Apr 15, 2022 7:17 AM
Aug 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
Schwarznight said:

It's better than naruto , lmao even I prefer demon slayer over Naruto ,blind shithead

Like means you are just babbling shit over whole forum, if you find it good then it's okay, but damn kid you just insulted everything to prove that a trash series (shippudden) is good, really dumb af!!

Why are you saying kid so much? Are you a low-IQ nincompoop? Lobotomized clown. I am older than you. Show some respect.

JJK is liked by teenagers. I even dropped Naruto at the end. So your Narutard comment doesn't affect me. Naruto's impact in anime will always be greater than JJK's, the same way dragonball's impact is greater than Naruto's. Some things are just facts.
Apr 15, 2022 7:19 AM
Feb 2022
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

Why are you saying kid so much? Are you a low-IQ nincompoop? Lobotomized clown. I am older than you. Show some respect.

JJK is liked by teenagers. I even dropped Naruto at the end. So your Narutard comment doesn't affect me. Naruto's impact in anime will always be greater than JJK's, the same way dragonball's impact is greater than Naruto's. Some things are just facts.
and impact doesn't mean better Gramps.

Also power levels also don't mean better Gramps

And fuck which impact, Gramps, you wanna be hokage???
There is just one impact of Naruto and that's shittiest boruto.
Apr 15, 2022 7:19 AM

Oct 2018
I bet 10 Argentinian pesos that Schwarznight isn't older than 14.

Apr 15, 2022 7:20 AM

Aug 2020
Schwarznight said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

bro is begging for respect on the internet 😭😭😭 no i just can't anymore, im out..... this guy is either a troll or just faking his age
Apr 15, 2022 7:20 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

bruh you can't be serious with this "Go to university and get a degree. A proper degree. Not one of those Mickey Mouse degrees. Get a STEM degree." . This gotta be a troll ☠☠☠

Must have struck a nerve. Guessing you are going to do Mickey Mouse degree. Let me guess... Media studies?
Apr 15, 2022 7:22 AM
Feb 2022
Phosphophyllita said:
I am betting 15 Argentinian pesos, he is a total narutard and acting that he isn't one because he got his ass kicked on mal.
Apr 15, 2022 7:23 AM
Aug 2020
0__Raven__0 said:
Schwarznight said:

bro is begging for respect on the internet 😭😭😭 no i just can't anymore, im out..... this guy is either a troll or just faking his age

You IQ must be as low as (( (cos^2 30 + sin^2 30) * (e^i.pi))/ (6!/(5!*6)))+1
Apr 15, 2022 7:24 AM
Aug 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
Phosphophyllita said:
I am betting 15 Argentinian pesos, he is a total narutard and acting that he isn't one because he got his ass kicked on mal.

I am betting 1000 Zimbabwean dollars that I am smarter than all of you combined.
Apr 15, 2022 7:25 AM

Aug 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
i know right, i can't even take this guy seriously anymore
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you marry your favorite character if your government allowed this?

Shizuna - 42 minutes ago

4 by WaffleMaster89 »»
20 seconds ago

» How much anime do you watch till its considered alot?

adosimp - 1 hour ago

7 by Coaghim »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you read light novels?

EverRealm - 26 minutes ago

5 by WaffleMaster89 »»
3 minutes ago

» What are you gonna watch next season?

Pinoffin - Yesterday

34 by Coaghim »»
10 minutes ago

» Do your irl friends watch anime?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

47 by CutieAnshin »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.