Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 27, 2022 2:58 PM
Feb 2021
Connie has been laughably bad these past few episodes, him wanting to give his mom a titan power which is completely stupid which he does admit it was stupid but that makes it even worse because he had a whole day to think and only realized when Armin was gonna sacrifice himself, and it seems that Isayama himself doesn't like Connie or knows he's the worst character because he didn't even give him a scene talking about or with Gabi despite her being the one WHO KILLED HIS LIFE LONG FRIEND and decides for them to just become chums off screen , and don't get me started on the Pie and "Save the World" scenes which are easily the worst and most cringe scenes in the series only rivaled by Eren punching himself in Season 3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2022 3:04 PM
Feb 2021
Floch is definitely carrying right now
Feb 27, 2022 3:08 PM
Sep 2020
XDDDD
?????????????
Feb 27, 2022 3:09 PM

Jan 2021
Y'all just can't enjoy a show without complaining about every single thing can you
they deleted my signature again so i'm not making a new one
Feb 27, 2022 3:12 PM
Feb 2021
m4ci3x said:
Y'all just can't enjoy a show without complaining about every single thing can you

Eva fans opinions don’t matter
Feb 27, 2022 3:17 PM

Aug 2020
Lol, i'm liking this season but that whole "Let's save the world!" thing is cringe af
Feb 27, 2022 3:21 PM

Jan 2021
OvergrownRover said:
m4ci3x said:

oh man I really hoped that you had at least half of your brain, disappointed to see i was wrong
they deleted my signature again so i'm not making a new one
Feb 27, 2022 3:22 PM
Jul 2021
bro...
i think the stupid is You, just put into his place, EVERYONE of his family and the people of his Town is dead, the only person that still "alive" is his mom, so if i have the possibility to retake My mom sacrificing someone a don't know and i don't care i Will do it.
i think is a very human act and feeling
Feb 27, 2022 3:30 PM
Jan 2021
OvergrownRover said:
Connie has been laughably bad these past few episodes, him wanting to give his mom a titan power which is completely stupid which he does admit it was stupid but that makes it even worse because he had a whole day to think and only realized when Armin was gonna sacrifice himself, and it seems that Isayama himself doesn't like Connie or knows he's the worst character because he didn't even give him a scene talking about or with Gabi despite her being the one WHO KILLED HIS LIFE LONG FRIEND and decides for them to just become chums off screen , and don't get me started on the Pie and "Save the World" scenes which are easily the worst and most cringe scenes in the series only rivaled by Eren punching himself in Season 3

this is so true, I was so confused on how especially Falco and him were just best buddy's after he literally tried to kill him just a few minutes ago?? The idea of Connie having this character development arc is so well placed in the story, I don't understand why they just completely wasted the potential it held. Connie kidnapping an honest, pure child like Falco and sacrifice it for the life of his beloved mother is such an interesting and deep new development in his character that I actually loved to see how it turned out. But then all together it was rushed through in what felt like less than 10 min. Also, another thing that annoys me a lot is how everyone is just completely fine with Armin literally being suicidal and ready to end his live in every possible situation because he thinks that hes just a worthless piece of shit. Every single time he tells someone that he thinks he did not live up to Erwin when he literally is one of the characters that had the most impact on how the story unfolded, they just sit there and tell him nothing at all. They dont comfort him, they don't even deny what he's saying and least of all do literally anything that comes remotely close to being a good friend. And now even Connie just sits there like.. alright 👍🏻
helloitsme_Jun 12, 2022 4:31 PM
Feb 27, 2022 3:40 PM
Dec 2020
OvergrownRover said:

yeah !!! show us the titans walking and going through water coz that what matters more.
Feb 27, 2022 3:51 PM

Jan 2020
I did think it was weird that he instantly realised he was being stupid after Armin tried to sacrifice himself.
Feb 27, 2022 3:52 PM

Jan 2020
Giving him a side plot was unnecessary in my opinion. Some people said it and I'll repeat it, it's rushed character development. I guess Isayama wanted to do something with Connie's character, maybe because he can't just make him stand with Gabi on the same side without any kind of development or buildup, but what he ended up doing did nothing for Connie but made him look like a fool.

It's weird. The pacing was just fine for the past 7 episodes, even in the first part. It seems like Isayama suddenly decided to start picking up the pace, strange.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 27, 2022 4:07 PM
Sep 2021
OvergrownRover said:
m4ci3x said:

what’s wrong with eva lol
Feb 27, 2022 4:15 PM

Jan 2021
Floch is the biggest chad in aot
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
Feb 27, 2022 4:32 PM
May 2019
OvergrownRover said:

just remember

reiner = "i am gonna be the hero who save the world" and my parents gonna be the proudest person for having me.
he even repeated it in cadet scene " i want to save humanity"
and now
connie = wake up reiner, you want to save the world isn't?

very cringe.

and don't forget nobody of sasha friends are mad about gabi killing sasha. not even jean,mikasa,armin and Connie.

very cringe.
Feb 27, 2022 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
LightVelox said:
Lol, i'm liking this season but that whole "Let's save the world!" thing is cringe af
he also said "I want to be my momma's good boy and save ppl" with that look on his face
Feb 27, 2022 5:03 PM
May 2020
I disagree entirely.
Feb 27, 2022 5:21 PM
Jul 2021
big_bosss said:
OvergrownRover said:

what’s wrong with eva lol

he got boku no pico in his favorites something went wrong
Feb 27, 2022 5:44 PM
Feb 2021
Paja03 said:
Floch is the biggest chad in aot

Yessir 💯 Spittin
Feb 27, 2022 5:57 PM
Jan 2022
m4ci3x said:

I know right, people are just stupid.
Feb 27, 2022 6:05 PM

Dec 2020
yep agreed, I have told already and I will say one more time floch will carry the upcoming 2 eps.
Feb 27, 2022 6:40 PM
Feb 2022
Learn to appreciate Connie's thematic relevance, seriously.
Feb 27, 2022 6:43 PM

Sep 2020
i think you misspelled *everyone except eren before ending are the worst character easily*

Feb 27, 2022 7:11 PM
May 2021
OvergrownRover said:

Yea, let's just conveniently forget that Connie literally said in this episode he doesn't give a shit about revenge. They were at fucking war. They understand that Gabi killed Sasha out of an act of revenge for destroying her hometown and killing multiple of her comrades and friends.
Feb 27, 2022 7:17 PM
Feb 2021
maldonado3008 said:
bro...
i think the stupid is You, just put into his place, EVERYONE of his family and the people of his Town is dead, the only person that still "alive" is his mom, so if i have the possibility to retake My mom sacrificing someone a don't know and i don't care i Will do it.

Nobody gets that people in this show are humans too, they’ve all been destroyed by the world they live in. Not once has Connie complained or lashed out, he got on with it. He just snapped when there was a chance to get his mother back and went from there, what’s so hard for people to understand about this 😭
Feb 27, 2022 7:19 PM

Feb 2021
I just think it's dumb how he's a trained soldier and he's letting his personal shit take priority over doing something about the literal genocide going down
Feb 27, 2022 7:25 PM

Dec 2021
he gotta sit down fr, hes just a bench player lol
good opinions on anything, block = I own you
Feb 27, 2022 7:50 PM
Dec 2021
OvergrownRover said:
Connie has been laughably bad these past few episodes, him wanting to give his mom a titan power which is completely stupid

It's not stupid, it makes a lot of sense. Obviously most people would try to save their own mothers. They did a good job building up his sense of resentment, in the prior episodes he talked about how he's sick of being betrayed, so it makes sense that he would feel like it's OK for him to do the same thing. Also, he's kind of a dumb guy, so of course he makes dumb guy movies, like the teeth brushing thing.
Feb 27, 2022 7:52 PM

Oct 2020
Long Live King Cornelius

Feb 27, 2022 8:02 PM

May 2017
the poor fuxker wants to save his mom, the fuxking world is ending. Connie's in a bad place, okay? He's been visiting his titan mom for years, he has serious trauma.
Feb 27, 2022 8:05 PM
Feb 2021
Man Connie is a weird character in the final arc but screw it’s, just enjoy it man.
Feb 27, 2022 8:13 PM
Jul 2020
OvergrownRover said:
m4ci3x said:

Bro you literally have boku no pico in your favorites
Feb 27, 2022 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
I don't think so, he just wanted to save his mom. Seriously both sides are in the wrong, I'd say screw it & let everyone die imo
Feb 27, 2022 8:54 PM
Feb 2021
Crack said:
I just think it's dumb how he's a trained soldier and he's letting his personal shit take priority over doing something about the literal genocide going down

Right, because soldiers aren't allowed opinions or feelings, huh? lol
Feb 27, 2022 9:30 PM

Apr 2021
Imagine all of your family are dead and the only one alive is your mother who has become a titan for 4 year and if you find out their is a way to save your mother but for a sacrifice for a kid would you save her?
Feb 27, 2022 9:37 PM
Feb 2022
hjjen keuhd djdhd dhd dbsss sjs susvsdjjd djc cv vccnfnd d
hfcf

cbff ixmssksjs dmf.df
ndnkm

d
cjcicnchcidkdkiifkvjxlsdndos snbkx Lfzznzm
mnjxjsksudhd xhsjjuydnduh jdd bd x m i h n
ns d kd
d
d djj
Feb 27, 2022 9:51 PM
May 2021
maldonado3008 said:
bro...

agree, honestly these eva fans i mean like when shinji fapped on a girl who was admitted on ICU fighting for her life, these eva fan boys named it "realistic" and "mental breakdown" when Connie tried to revive his mom that was stupid and blah blah, hypocrisy at it's peak
Feb 27, 2022 9:51 PM
Jun 2020
OvergrownRover said:

gow about you put yourself in his position? maybe you will gain some neurons !!
Feb 27, 2022 9:52 PM
Dec 2019
exbyte said:
Imagine all of your family are dead and the only one alive is your mother who has become a titan for 4 year and if you find out their is a way to save your mother but for a sacrifice for a kid would you save her?
But in the end literally nothing happened. He just changed his opinion after Armin tried to sacrifice himself(he proved again that Erwin should have survived)
Feb 27, 2022 10:22 PM
Apr 2020
OvergrownRover said:

imagine that the worst ep in this part is just a normal ep in one piece or any other shounen
yes bro isayama's cringiest acts might just be some other's peak writing
that's the difference
Feb 27, 2022 10:22 PM
Jan 2022
LightVelox said:

It would have been amazing if they said "Let’s kill Eren Yeager". No offense to my fav. character though.
Feb 27, 2022 10:39 PM
Jul 2021
Bihan12345678 said:
hjjen keuhd djdhd dhd dbsss sjs susvsdjjd djc cv vccnfnd d
hfcf

cbff ixmssksjs dmf.df
ndnkm

d
cjcicnchcidkdkiifkvjxlsdndos snbkx Lfzznzm
mnjxjsksudhd xhsjjuydnduh jdd bd x m i h n
ns d kd
d
d djj

ohhhhh yes i agree!
Feb 27, 2022 10:41 PM
Dec 2019
TO SAVE THE WORLD AHHHHAJAJA
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Feb 27, 2022 10:45 PM
Aug 2021
Connie just wants his mama back 😤
Feb 27, 2022 11:03 PM
Feb 2022
this is a yeagirist comment section lol, im outta here!
Feb 27, 2022 11:14 PM

Jul 2021
well he's the easily forgettable one but he's a comedy relief character in some area
Feb 27, 2022 11:17 PM

Nov 2020
When the whole world is ending I think your morals may kinda go out the window especially for something as important as your own mother,he just doesn't care he has lost too much so he just want a tleast this one thing back
I'd do anything to have a few more days with some of my dead loved ones. 13 whole years would be an absolute blessing
Remember how Colt said he doesn't care about the war,they can just slaughter each other he just want to make sure his brother is safe

Will you say "it's dumb how he's a trained soldier and he's letting his personal shit take priority"
No
moments like these make these characters feel human and distinct.

I think the real issue is that people just don't care about Connie or see him as a real character
despite how much Isayama humanizes him, makes him an in depth character. If people dont care for connie they wont care
Feb 27, 2022 11:38 PM
Mar 2021
He knows it’s stupid and knew it from the start but he was still desperate to bring his mother back
Feb 27, 2022 11:42 PM

Mar 2021
That pie scene was really off like how can he forgive her so easily just because she ate the pie in a funny way
Feb 27, 2022 11:51 PM
Feb 2021
EugeoJ said:
maldonado3008 said:
bro...

Nobody gets that people in this show are humans too, they’ve all been destroyed by the world they live in. Not once has Connie complained or lashed out, he got on with it. He just snapped when there was a chance to get his mother back and went from there, what’s so hard for people to understand about this 😭

right? lol. people whine and cry every time Eren is off screen and look for any excuse to hate
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.