New
Apr 5, 2021 3:29 PM
Jul 2020
What is Makise Kurisu's feat/achievement
And
What is her IQ
Apr 5, 2021 4:31 PM
Jul 2020
She graduated university at age 17 and became a world renowned scientist at around the same time, which suggest she’s a genius in terms of iq (140+). She also created the Time Leap Machine at age 18 on her own and without proper equipment, which is honestly greater than any scientific feat I’ve heard of irl. She’s also easily the smartest character in Steins;Gate
Apr 5, 2021 9:40 PM
Jun 2020
GothicLuna said:
She graduated university at age 17 and became a world renowned scientist at around the same time, which suggest she’s a genius in terms of iq (140+). She also created the Time Leap Machine at age 18 on her own and without proper equipment, which is honestly greater than any scientific feat I’ve heard of irl. She’s also easily the smartest character in Steins;Gate

She didnt do it entirely on her own Kyouma helped her in any way he could but she did to most it
Apr 5, 2021 10:58 PM

Mar 2020
According to the show, she’s a super genius. In real life, she wouldn’t be a super genius. Her capacity to process information and analyze the options put before her is limited for someone who’s supposed to be a genius and the ways in which she reacts to certain situations, especially embarrassing ones suggests otherwise as well.

If you read anything by individuals with an IQ higher than 150, such as Martin Van Creveld, Stephen Hawking, Aristotle, etc. you’ll notice certain patterns that do not apply to ordinary people, even smart ordinary people and Christina appears ordinary. Everything she has done that is supposed to make her a genius is all done off screen largely due to the limitations of the writers, which is one of the few major issues the show has.
Apr 5, 2021 11:06 PM
Mar 2021
GothicLuna said:

Okarin much way smarteršŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Apr 5, 2021 11:08 PM

Jan 2021
definitely smarter than rintarou tho

“The first requirement of being a hero isn’t being right. It’s being strong. That’s why the hero always wins.” – Koyomi Araragi

Apr 5, 2021 11:17 PM

May 2016
Omaha71 said:
GothicLuna said:

She didnt do it entirely on her own Kyouma helped her in any way he could but she did to most it

It was rather Daru, not Okabe. Okabe is a very smart guy, but not a genius like Daru or Kurisu.
-
Apr 6, 2021 1:03 AM

Aug 2020
Most likely almost 200 like maybe 180+ or smth. I've seen some people unironically say that okabe is the smartest character which idk why they'd think that.
Apr 6, 2021 2:59 AM

May 2016
Tyraq said:
Most likely almost 200 like maybe 180+ or smth. I've seen some people unironically say that okabe is the smartest character which idk why they'd think that.

Nah, she is probably on Hawking or Einstein level (160), or a little bit above.
-
Apr 6, 2021 5:58 AM
May 2020
I mean I think she'd be on about the same level as Daru seeing as he was also able to invent a time machine from basically scrap. And both of them could be about 170 IQ but thats just a guess, Okabe does mention his IQ in the anime but I forgot, I think it was 160
Apr 6, 2021 7:57 AM
Nov 2020
Omaha71 said:
GothicLuna said:

Kyouma didn't help with the time leap machine. He just accidently proved that time travel through the kerr Black hole theory was possible. With this knowledge, kurisu did all the work. With the help of daru's engineering and hacking knowledge, the time leap machine was made. No, none of them did it on their own. But, kurisu could have done it all on her own anyway, regardless of the support of daru and the accidental provings of okabe
Apr 6, 2021 9:44 AM

Dec 2020
She's 18 at the start of Steins;Gate, is eligible to hold complex lectures despite her young age, graduated from university, and let's not forget: she single-handily invented time travel (Recall in the A world line that she already had her thesis, despite not meeting Okarin or Daru, so we can safely say that she did it single-handily).
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Apr 6, 2021 8:18 PM
Jan 2020
She also created Amadeus in s;g 0, and her Iq probably 172+
Apr 8, 2021 2:35 AM
Feb 2021
GothicLuna said:

You are forgetting that she said that she understood her dads research paper by elementary which is easily god tier iq
Easily smartest in the history of humanity
Apr 9, 2021 3:53 AM
Dec 2020
Sydsons said:
Omaha71 said:

Kyouma didn't help with the time leap machine. He just accidently proved that time travel through the kerr Black hole theory was possible. With this knowledge, kurisu did all the work. With the help of daru's engineering and hacking knowledge, the time leap machine was made. No, none of them did it on their own. But, kurisu could have done it all on her own anyway, regardless of the support of daru and the accidental provings of okabe

I think this is the point where I have to jump in. Although, I don't really remember a lot from the anime I did finish playing the Visual Novel (source material) a few days ago and can say that without the help from Daru she would probably never have finished the Time Leap machine. The problem is that in order to compress the data of the memories which is over a few terrabytes big, they needed to use the LHC from SERN. If Daru would never have hacked SERN the Time Leap machine wouldn't be able to compress that amount of data on it's own. Daru's hacking skill were essential and Kurisu would probably not be able to hack SERN on her own.

Edit:

There's a pretty good answer on a Reddit thread on the r/SteinsGate subredddit. I think it explains the differnces between intelligence of the Lab members pretty good. See for yourself, it's the answer by Coolers777:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/8rcmm7/how_smart_is_okabe_rintarou/e0teftg?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3
GGBE_dSep 9, 2021 4:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rezurrekt - Jul 13, 2011

270 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 5, 2011

462 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jun 28, 2011

630 by FarCritical »»
Sep 26, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

688 by rimopa »»
Sep 26, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BladedWarrior - May 31, 2011

420 by Dienen »»
Sep 26, 2:27 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.