Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2020 6:52 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
holy fuck was that kuwahara yuuki?
fourberieFeb 1, 2020 7:03 PM
Feb 2, 2020 1:45 AM
Aug 2016
amazing hentai !!!!!
approved
Feb 2, 2020 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
overall showed off the body and movement well. The story was somewhat interesting.
Feb 2, 2020 4:55 AM

Jan 2013
Not as bad as their fucking up Tiny Evil but the girl is larger in places compared to the doujin.
Feb 2, 2020 7:29 AM
Aug 2016
User-san said:
overall showed off the body and movement well. The story was somewhat interesting.

by the trailer for epside 2

he(or someone ) will fuck the nurse (also elf)
Feb 2, 2020 1:16 PM
Feb 2017
One of my favrorite Doujinshi is adapted in anime so i was really anxious how it would be.

First (BIG) victory, it isn't done by Queen Bee ! Hooray !!

Second one, the voice of Iris is ... perfect ! I love her cute voice when she say "sensei".

Overall its pretty good. It just bother me that she seem taller and her breast bigger in some scenes. Im not a lolicon fan but i prefer the idea of doing some nasty things to this pure litlle blond girl showed in the doujinshi.

I was so focus on the quality of the adaptation that i couldnt fap but next episode, my waifu is coming. It will be hard to wait for the whole month.
Feb 2, 2020 11:11 PM

Feb 2016
it was a really good episode. the toilet scene was very well done, most toilet scenes are male dominating but I liked how this one was more femdom.
Feb 4, 2020 6:50 AM
Aug 2016
Kent-High said:
One of my favrorite Doujinshi is adapted in anime so i was really anxious how it would be.

First (BIG) victory, it isn't done by Queen Bee ! Hooray !!

Second one, the voice of Iris is ... perfect ! I love her cute voice when she say "sensei".

Overall its pretty good. It just bother me that she seem taller and her breast bigger in some scenes. Im not a lolicon fan but i prefer the idea of doing some nasty things to this pure litlle blond girl showed in the doujinshi.

I was so focus on the quality of the adaptation that i couldnt fap but next episode, my waifu is coming. It will be hard to wait for the whole month.

wow the Doujinshi is realy good we need atleast 4 ep of this shit no less

if you checfk older projects ther a good chance to get 4+
Feb 5, 2020 1:35 AM

Apr 2011
That was nice...

The problem is the characters look fat. Iris is slim and petite in the original manga. Its what makes her cute for me. Also the h-scenes are too short which is a letdown.

At least Iris' VA is good.

Any info who the VA is? I can't find any clues.
Feb 7, 2020 2:50 PM

Jan 2016
Welp, Iris sounds so cute.
Feb 27, 2020 2:15 PM

Apr 2018
God Ive been Hoping for an adaptation for this doujin! Hope they dont f this up...
Feb 29, 2020 7:15 AM

Oct 2009
fourberie said:
holy fuck was that kuwahara yuuki?

What makes you think that?

User-san said:
Is it really sensible to be impregnating at student period?

This was my thought initially as well: like what's the rush: even humans usually wait till after graduation, and elves are supposed to live hundreds of years, no?

User-san said:
being only females and require other species to reproduce quite inconvenient. Guessing child will usually if not only ever be elf?

It bothers me somewhat... If elves half-breed all the time, won't it lead to the elf part get non-existent eventually? Unless, of course, genetics works differently in this world (which is apparently the case)

User-san said:
His d was huge! Grandfather was an orc?! never before seen rare premise!

While it's nice they explained a huge dick for once, see how the genetics suddenly work conventionally here when it's convenient for the author?

User-san said:
The teachers mentioned the reproduction period, so the elves cannot mate later or earlier??

How surprisingly, but "coincidentally" convenient it is for the hentai story
Who said elves can't mate later, however?

User-san said:
Also unsure if the typical long life and youth despite old age premise applies here.

It must, but seeing as this show undermines all the common knowledge here, you can't be too sure

Magito said:
At least Iris' VA is good.

Any info who the VA is? I can't find any clues.

Obana Momoko

SerhiykoFeb 29, 2020 1:37 PM
Mar 2, 2020 3:11 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
see how the genetics suddenly work conventionally here when it's convenient for the author?
Not too sure what you mean by that?

Serhiyko said:
Who said elves can't mate later, however?
It's possible the elf can have multiple reproduction periods over time. We are not told yet.
Mar 2, 2020 5:26 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Not too sure what you mean by that?

Well look, if elf and human mate, what should be the result? It wouldn't be either elf or human, it'd be some half-breed creature that has traits of both humans and elves. And if this continues, it will lead to that eventually, there will simply be no pure-blood elves left. So to prevent that, just as you say - "Guessing child will usually if not only ever be elf" - which means genetics should function in a completely different way in this world, in order for this to work. Like if the human and elf have a child, it's either 100% human or 100% elf. And I can accept that, since it's the fiction, it may have different laws here than in our world. But this should work in the same way for all demi-humans, and all living creatures in general. Genetics is not something that selectively works in on way in one case and then suddenly altogether differently in another case
And then - we have a human that's 25% orc and he has some traits of the orc (his dick in particular but it's not the point), which is indeed how genetics work in our world. So the author changes already established laws of his world, whenever he wants, just because it is convenient for him at the moment, is what I mean. This work is inconsistent with itself and changes its laws on the spot, contradicting itself
Now I know it's a hentai story and it's ridiculous to ask anything from it, and I am not; I was just being sarcastical here
Mar 3, 2020 3:26 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
But this should work in the same way for all demi-humans, and all living creatures in general.
Ah I see. But it is a magical world and there is no rule where elves can't just work differently and have some kind of mechanism that causes all offspring to be elf-only either by magic or some kind of body make-up (they are a different race after all). Maybe the sperm is used only as a trigger with the DNA discarded or something.

In the real life, there is the condition in humans called isodisomy or(?) 'genome-wide uniparental disomy' where child inherits all chromosomes from a single parent only. And probably non-human creatures have many different ways of working with the genes (I am not expert in such field)

Wouldn't say there is any contradiction as the story has not claimed any rules on how the genetics of different races work.

Serhiyko said:
It must, but seeing as this show undermines all the common knowledge here, you can't be too sure
Do not see how it must considering already the difference between these elves and other fictions'. Also we see a teenaged-looking elf is in a high school (although don't know if she is actually teen-aged). For long-life elves you could see 100 year-olds still looking like little kids.
User-sanMar 4, 2020 3:12 AM
Jan 4, 2021 10:46 PM

Oct 2015
hm, average at best episode

random scenes and weird transitions.

Art and animation fine.

Nothing special.

Meh first episode.
Apr 20, 2023 1:07 AM

Oct 2016
BRO! Brutal elf seggs!

More topics from this board

Poll: » ** Kouhai Episode 4 Discussion

fourberie - Apr 25, 2020

9 by RomanceAmantis »»
Jan 6, 1:57 PM

Poll: » ** Kouhai Episode 7 Discussion

JustARandomUser - Nov 28, 2022

18 by Tennouji »»
Jul 30, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » ** Kouhai Episode 8 Discussion

User-san - Feb 2, 2023

4 by White_Alice »»
Apr 29, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » ** Kouhai Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - May 31, 2022

4 by Hen741pensai »»
Mar 21, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » ** Kouhai Episode 3 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 28, 2020

6 by CDHP »»
Apr 5, 2022 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.