Forum Settings
Forums
New
Poll: Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 10 Discussion
May 2, 2019 4:08 AM

Feb 2018
In the exam this time there were indeed many dramas but behind that all in this volume turned out to be very interesting starting from the presence of student expenses and some romantic scenes. The story starts from a notification where all students face a special test where everyone from all classes will be given a voice containing criticism and praise. If the person who gets the most criticism is that person will be excluded from school while the one who gets the praise will get protected points. Protect points themselves can be used when someone wants to be expelled from school so that the person can use it as protection but it can only be used by himself.

There are several rules in this exam such as:

1.Everyone must choose who will give them criticism or praise. (here a person is prohibited from voting to himself)
2.Each class is given voting rights to vote for other classes.
3.To cancel expenditure, students must prepare 20 million points.
The rest I forget the three points above are important.

In the morning Ayanokouji came out of the dormitory there Ichinose was waiting for Ayanokouji to go to school together but Ichinose was a little embarrassed to reveal it. Here Ayanokouji takes the initiative to take Ichinose together. When Ayanokouji asked Ichinose about the exam this time Ichinose replied that she planned to collect 20 million points for that but all the points in class B were not enough to reach that many points.After their conversation someone came (I forgot his name). She invited Ayanokouji to speak two eyes. The person asked Ichinose for permission to borrow Ayanokouji for a while and Ichinose arranged for him. The person tells Ichonose to borrow a number of five million points to cover Nagumo's lack of class points but there are conditions that Ichinose must fulfill and that condition is that Ichinose must become Nagumo's girlfriend.After hearing that Ayanokouji just left but after a while Ayanokouji thought about that.

Arriving at class Ayanokouji saw that the whole class had made a large group because they were afraid that who would be released. At night Ayanokouji gets a call from Karuizawa that the target of this class is Ayanokouji. Hearing that Ayanokouji was still ordinary and expressionless.Ayanokouji then called Kushida because he was sure that Kushida must know something ... his guess was right after cornering Kushida finally Kushida told him who was actually the mastermind of all this and that was Yamauchi.After hearing that Ayanokouji hurried to meet Manabu to ask for help. There Ayanokouji asked Manabu to educate Horikita because Horikita could still develop. One day before the test begins Horikita goes forward and expresses his opinion. his opinion is this "the most useless person that must be expelled". After expressing that opinion Horikita immediately mentioned Yamauchi's name. Yamauchi was shocked and defended himself but Horikita expressed an opinion that Yamauchi could not deny. Horikita tells that Yamahchi is a spy from class A who was told by Sakayanagi Arisu to take out Ayanokouji. Hearing that the whole class was shocked and Kushida apologized for gathering people just for that.

The test day had arrived, the whole class was silent. Class A issues Yahiko because Yahiko is considered a useless person in class (Here at first Katsuragi thinks because he will be expelled considering he has done something harmful to the class such as the agreement between Ryuen and Katsuragi). Here Yahiko was surprised to hear that but Yahiko could only surrender. Class A will not issue 20 million points to save Yahiko.

Class C's time. In the class before the announcement, Yamauchi said something that He couldn't possibly be released because Yamauchi had made an agreement to Sakayanagi to give him a voice of praise. Hearing this the whole class began to hate Yamauchi. Chabasira sensei arrived and announced that the person who received a lot of praise in the third place was won by Kushida, Hirata said, while the one in the top was Ayanokouji with 42 votes of praise. Hearing that, Yamauchi was surprised. The time for the announcement is who has the most criticism. The one who got the most criticism was Yamauchi. Ayanokouji previously met Sakayanagi and Sakayanagi said something. "Our battle was postponed because the one who made the exam this time was not the father of Sakayanagi but in another province because Sakayanagi's father was suspended and had to be replaced. Ayanokoji's praise was obtained from class A who gave his praising voice to Ayanokouji while Yamauchi received criticism from class C and class A.

At midnight Ichinose rethinked the terms Nagumo had proposed but Ichinose was starting to run out of mind. At that moment Ayanokouji calls Ichinose midnight to come to Ayanokouji's room. Ichinose was surprised because this was the first time she had come to the men's camp in the middle of the night. Ichinose sat on Ayanokouji's bed and held a cup of hot chocolate prepared by Ayanokouji. Here Ayanokouji informs that the lack of points possessed by class B can be covered without Nagumo's help needed by collaborating. In Ayanokouji's room there were four people namely Ibuki and Ishizaki. They came to Ayanokouji to ask for advice so that Ryuen was not expelled from school. Ayanokouji took the initiative to order them to work with Ichinose by giving five million points to class B while class B gave Ryuen's praise. Here class D gets five million points from Ibuka that Ryuen asked to take that point because Ryuen thought that if He came out then that point would be in vain therefore Ryuen gave it to Ibuki. With that collaboration, Class B was not released and Ryuen's class D did not come out.

After the announcement was over, Ayanokouji went away, which was rarely passed by someone to talk to Sakayanagi. There the brand chatted and explained their match plan going forward. Ayanokouji told Sakayanagj that why take Yamauchi out? Sakayanagi answered because He had hit me to fall and that was the reply. Amid the talks came a new director. The director suddenly spoke something about Ayanokouji's father. Immediately the Director went to walk towards Sakayanagi and kicked Sakayanagi's stick. Immediately it was Sakayanagi whose wand was opposed to losing its balance and almost fell but Ayanokouji caught it immediately (God, it's so romantic). Ayanokouji pressed the person and wanted to do something but his actions would be recorded by the surveillance camera so He canceled his intention. The director then left them both. Sakayanagi who wants to go say Thank You for helping him.

Addition: The reason why Ibuki wants to save Ryuen from dropping out is because Ibuki doesn't want class D to get worse. When compared to other classes each class has its own monster. like class A which has unlimited genius Sakayanagi, Class B with Ichinose who has good cohesion, Class C who has a strong and infinite intelligent Ayanokouji. If class D loses Ryuen, they will lose their king, remembering that Ryuen has an extraordinary physique. Therefore Ibuki planned to issue or vote for Manabe. With cooperation between class D and class B Ibuki managed to save Ryuen by telling all class B students to criticize Manabe. This test aims to exclude one student from each class (although there is no dropout class B). With this ending volume 10 Ayanokouji gets Protect points by reaching 42 votes of praise, Sakayanagi 36 votes, Ichinose Honami 98 votes, and Kaneda 27 votes of praise. Whereas Yahiko released from class A, Yamauchi Haruki from class C, and Shiho Manabe from class D.

Who is your favorite character? please write a comment. If there is anything that needs to be asked further, you can write a comment on my profile and if there is something missing please add it, thank you.
SyureriaJun 13, 2019 1:38 AM
May 23, 2019 10:10 PM
Apr 2019
Ichinose SS from the previous volume implied that she likes him, but she didn't realize it yet. I mean for the first time of her life, she give chocolate to a guy and she can't decide if Ayanokouji will like it or not. Then, she's really embarassed at the idea that the chocolate should have a "I Love You" note.
May 23, 2019 11:05 PM

Feb 2018
GSFT said:
Ichinose SS from the previous volume implied that she likes him, but she didn't realize it yet. I mean for the first time of her life, she give chocolate to a guy and she can't decide if Ayanokouji will like it or not. Then, she's really embarassed at the idea that the chocolate should have a "I Love You" note.
You are absolutely right. Ichinose should have inserted a letter containing "Deejishichyun Saa" considering that the salvation that Ayanokouji had done to him was extraordinary. I can't think of them ... God, I can't wait for volume 11
Jun 10, 2019 9:10 PM
Mar 2019
Anyone knows where I could find the volume?
Jun 11, 2019 2:41 AM

Feb 2018
sirbrayan said:
Everyone has different languages ​​that I know if you can find this volume in sub Indonesia you can go to Nisesekai.com
Jun 11, 2019 6:03 AM
Apr 2019
Williem said:
sirbrayan said:
Everyone has different languages ​​that I know if you can find this volume in sub Indonesia you can go to Nisesekai.com

I'm from Indonesia and glad people from my country translated this novel so quickly
Jul 2, 2019 10:43 PM
Mar 2019
Williem said:
sirbrayan said:

Do you know some in english or spanish?
Thank you very much
Jul 3, 2019 1:00 AM

Feb 2018
@sirbrayan I don't know English sub or Spanish sub.
Are the spoilers I wrote above satisfying enough?

After I thought about writing along it seemed like a fool. It can't be helped that this LN series is very extraordinary, and of the many LNs that I have read, maybe this can be coupled with both Date A Live and HakoMari.
SyureriaJul 3, 2019 1:12 AM
Jul 14, 2019 5:39 AM
Sep 2014
Any update in pairings and romance? Thanks
Jan 15, 2020 5:02 AM

Jun 2012
So the father is now making his strike on indirectly huh, that's good, just keep making more enemies for Ayanokouji.

Honestly, I can't really bring myself to hate idealistic characters, in fact I love them the most and just in this volume, I was really impressed with Hirata's choices and thoughts. I respect him now with all his breakdown. The Horikita siblings actually making a conversation was a pleasant thing to see as well, glad to see that it really helped Suzune grow up a little due to it. Although it's still far from reality if she will ever be able to reach to "him".

And poor Yamauchi, I'm sorry for not feeling particularly sorry.
Jan 15, 2020 7:28 AM
Mar 2017
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
So the father is now making his strike on indirectly huh, that's good, just keep making more enemies for Ayanokouji.

Honestly, I can't really bring myself to hate idealistic characters, in fact I love them the most and just in this volume, I was really impressed with Hirata's choices and thoughts. I respect him now with all his breakdown. The Horikita siblings actually making a conversation was a pleasant thing to see as well, glad to see that it really helped Suzune grow up a little due to it. Although it's still far from reality if she will ever be able to reach to "him".

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Bro just gonna tell you don't skip .5 they are not filler. Seemed like you skipped them based on what you commented. V4,5 is kinda fillery, but V7.5 is like epilouge of the rooftop scene and if you came in this series later and got to the second year by skipping V11.5 you would be confused as when some things happened.
Jan 15, 2020 4:47 PM

Jun 2012
mislavXDDD said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Bro just gonna tell you don't skip .5 they are not filler. Seemed like you skipped them based on what you commented. V4,5 is kinda fillery, but V7.5 is like epilouge of the rooftop scene and if you came in this series later and got to the second year by skipping V11.5 you would be confused as when some things happened.
No I didn't skipped 4.5 and 7.5, I just didn't bother making a comment. But thanks for the concern.
Mar 29, 2020 10:40 PM

Dec 2010
Of course Kei and Kiyopon is still best ship.

Now, Kei has one less enemy to worry about.

Then, Kiyopon x Arisu is second.

Love this volume. Surprised that Kiyopon got first place though. Nice touch.

That whole "Keikaku dori", even though he didn't do much.
Jul 18, 2020 5:06 AM
Jul 2019
I've finally finished volume 10 and damn, it's the most intense one yet. The most drama out of every volume in this novel. The class discord was realistic that I felt I was there. Sayonara Yamauchi but you're leaving this school now, I honestly couldn't care less about you. And as for the other dropouts, I'm not sure if it was that easy to guess or I'm just getting good at deducing, thanks to this novel.

Now I'm gonna talk about the characters that stood out in this volume. Hirata, you're too nice, man. Too nice in fact that it's gonna be your downfall, as shown in this volume. You need to embrace the fact that there are no loopholes this time and just accept that someone will leave this class. I always agree with you but defending Yamauchi won't do you any good. He deserves it, no matter how you look at it.

Speaking of Yamauchi, what a scumbag. Prioritizing just himself and not the entire class. You are so horny that you sold yourself to the enemy and fell for it so easily. Even go as far as to blame your friends to escape and hurt a student because you got pissed off, even Sudou wouldn't do something like that. You really are unnecessary to the class.

Horikita, sitting at the bottom of the best girl rankings (Not really, Kushida deserves that) has significantly improved herself. While I still think that she's a brocon, I gotta give her praise for taking action and finally confronting her brother. The way she executed that was magnificent and her rebuttals have no holes while also being an impenetrable wall. I'm surprised she wasn't in Top 3. Kushida helped Yamauchi and I thought that would lower her status a bit but still, I think it's BS to have her in Top 3 and not Horikita. Despite pulling that amazing stunt, she's still being lead by the nose by Kiyotaka. I'm waiting for him to finally reveal everything just to show her how worlds apart they are.

Ichinose, I'll dub her as the better version of Hirata who can actually do something. Her class was the only one that didn't have anyone expelled. Sure that's great but I don't think it was worth it. But I respect her for making her class the most united to pull a strategy like that.

Now onto Kiyotaka's plan and goddamn he pulled out all the stops (Not really, pretty sure that's just a speck of what he can do). He barely did anything on the surface but behind the scenes, he controlled everything. He expelled Yamauchi while saving both Ichinose and Ryuuen and I was laughing when I realized what his plan was when he called Ichinose to his room. Eat a dick Nagumo. And in the votings, I didn't expect him to reach first place. I don't know about you but that's definitely suspicious, surprised no one's thought about it yet.

Lastly is the new director of the school. So his father is now taking action and assigned someone to force Kiyotaka to leave the school. Now that he's being monitored, I wonder what he'll do now moving forward. Also Sakayanagi playing the pronoun game, what is "that"?

And in the SS we have Horikita who still can't reach Kiyotaka while Kei is asserting her best girl status upon her. Ichinose. Got her, she's finally in the harem. We don't have Kei's birthday here, I am annoyed. I hope it's in Volume 11.

And with that ends the discussion of Volume 10. Probably the best volume yet, then of course, Vol. 7 and 7.5.

Even though you're not the best girl, you are the most beautiful girl in the series. Such a shame that you can't trust and get close to Kiyotaka.
SomeGuyWithHairJul 18, 2020 5:14 AM
Aug 27, 2020 12:20 AM

Feb 2015
Well, well thank god Ichinose didnt end up as Nagumo's pawn... Oh well, let's see how he'll react to this, which I do think to be frank he'd want Ichinose to get grasp of Class B and handle things from there, but ehhh... Also Ryuen extra chapter leisurely enjoying his life when?!

I had thoroughly enjoyed Hirata not overcoming one his obstacle, but I still like the fact that above all else, he held Class C over the exam. This sort of very over-the-top monologue is bad and at the same time, enjoying to read... You've done well Hirata. Also now again, I guess that's the difference between him and Ichinose...

Yup Horikita, never in your widest dream be able to catch up to Ayanokouji... simply put it, you're no body; a pawn that will never able to be promoted as queen in this case. You're arc is already fucking over. Get lost.
Oct 31, 2020 12:39 PM

Mar 2016
Thank you ayanokoji, for not making Honami as the creepy president’s pawn. Also new character is about to be lit. I suspect that a student from the white room would come to the school as well.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Dec 12, 2020 4:09 AM
Sep 2020
Would it be crazy if the students that got expelled this vol come back as White Room students? I just read this vol and it really makes me wonder especially after all the interventions with Kiyopapa and the entrance of Tsukishiro. Just a thought. No spoilers plz.
Mar 3, 2021 4:42 AM

Feb 2019
Honami is now even more in love with kiyotaka lol. Also thought it was yamauchi who'd get expelled as soon as they explained the exam.
Jul 24, 2021 12:34 AM

Apr 2020
SomeGuyWithHair said:

And in the SS we have Horikita who still can't reach Kiyotaka while Kei is asserting

my english is weak so can you tell mei what this SS means
like many using it like Horikta SS , Ichinose SS etc
but what exactly it means??
Aug 13, 2021 7:26 AM
Jun 2020
NaughtySempai said:
SomeGuyWithHair said:

And in the SS we have Horikita who still can't reach Kiyotaka while Kei is asserting

SS stands for Short Stories. (It actually doens't really have anything to do with English) I think there were some short stories in both volume 9 and 10. I read the SS's at the end of the volumes I downloaded. They're basically stories about characters other than Ayanokouji during the course of the volume, and pretty short. I would say that they aren't absolutely necessary, but if you find them I highly suggest reading them.
Aug 15, 2021 1:30 AM

Apr 2020
prowatcherer said:
NaughtySempai said:

SS stands for Short Stories. (It actually doens't really have anything to do with English) I think there were some short stories in both volume 9 and 10. I read the SS's at the end of the volumes I downloaded. They're basically stories about characters other than Ayanokouji during the course of the volume, and pretty short. I would say that they aren't absolutely necessary, but if you find them I highly suggest reading them.

Yeah I got to know about them later when I started reading fans translations from vol 9 onward
Official translations didn't included short stories that's why I didn't know about it at that time
Feb 28, 2022 3:16 AM

Dec 2013
This in-class voting is definitely the most brutal exam so far. RIP Yamauchi. I never like him much but even I felt a little bad for him when he broke down at the end.

Hirata really snapped in this volume! It was already clear that he could be a little unstable when the class is falling apart but the breakdown still surprised me. Let's see how long it takes him to recover from this.

I'm really excited for the showdown with Sakayanagi in the next volume. I just hope Tsukishiro doesn't somehow interrupt it.
Apr 2, 2022 7:06 AM
Sep 2020
Best volume so far..although quite predictable....One of the 3 trash has been expelled..Now that getting expelled feels real..the thrill of the risk factor has gone up....Deliberate burial of horikita continues....also Ichinose might have entered a relationship with Nagumo just is a minus for her...Kushida is also always 8n a bad light...only kei and ibuki have some good vibes
Nov 19, 2022 6:25 AM

Mar 2019
If ichinose already didn't love kiyo enough already, now her love has increased many folds. She was the first one to recognise kiyo's potential with pure deduction, arguably even before kouneji. Too bad he's already 'taken'.

I was wondering why only Yamaguchi was not given any redeeming qualities in previous volumes while having arguably more 'screentime' than kei. Now I get it. Even sudou is scum, considering kiyo was the first friend he made and was about to dupe him. Good thing kiyo found a really good friend group who actually cares.

Now too many people know about kiyo x kei so I'm thinking kiyo might rise up in rankings so he could be in a relationship with kei and not affect her status. Atleast I wish but it'll probably not happen.

Ryuuen has been nerfed hard. I hope he joins war against student council because he can play nagumo's game too.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jan 3, 2023 6:41 PM
Feb 2022
sirbrayan said:
Williem said:

Do you know some in english or spanish?
Thank you very much

You should check out the youtuber named (anime anyway) that should solve your problem
Jan 26, 2023 12:50 AM
Mar 2021
This volume was truly one of the better volumes I've seen so far.

The straightfoward, yet extremely effective solution, the introduction to the new acting director, and the final special exam looming just around the corner.

Sakayanagi Arisu was already a character to be reckoned with, but this volume really shows how much she is capable of.
Ayanokouji is still acting oblivious, but still interesting nonetheless.
Suzune Horikita has some great character development in the volume, hope she will grow more over the upcoming volumes and in Y2
Hirata's thinking is justifiable, but I hope he overcomes the struggles he is dealing with so far.

I still wonder who and what Ibuki really is when Ayanokouji saw her ID.

Been loving this series, can't wait to see how they wrap year one up.
dadrooJan 26, 2023 3:41 AM
Apr 16, 2023 3:02 AM

Aug 2020
I'm looking forward to the adaptation of this volume... Things will be great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 11 Discussion

Syureria - May 16, 2019

28 by karrotStick »»
Feb 24, 1:16 PM

» Koenji in Volume 10 Special Exam

OldMonkeyBoy - Feb 22

3 by Peyta12 »»
Feb 22, 8:34 AM

» Volume 0 finnaly on Mal

Pussyit8 - Jan 22

9 by Pendragon572 »»
Jan 24, 2:24 AM

» when should I read volume 0?

Praveen05 - Oct 3, 2023

7 by dodoo_ »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Favorite Volume in Year 1

Praveen05 - Oct 11, 2023

8 by dodoo_ »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.