Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2018 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A VOLUME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Cover (Hashimoto and Kamuro from Class 1-A):

Synopsis:
Honami Ichinose is a criminal.

As Ayanokōji stated earlier, Sakayanagi is finally starting her move in crushing Honami Ichinose. Rumours that slander Ichinose and her past involving acts of violence, compensated dating, theft, robbery, drug use is spreading throughout the school.

The origin of those rumours are without doubt Class 1-A. The others from Class 1-B, including Kanzaki, are trying to put a stop to it, but has no proof Class 1-A is the one behind. Ichinose has also become half-hearted and passive.

During this stalemate a certain person has appeared in front of Ayanokōji. "Stop Sakayanagi please, you can do that right?" What is Ayanokōji going to do with this request from Class 1-A's Kamuro?

Furthermore, Kushida has come in contact with Miyabi Nagumo. A restless atmosphere has begun permeating the whole school...

Japan release date: September 25

This series has been getting reliable fan translations steadily since late last year. Will probably take about two months to fully translate this volume. Officially, Seven Seas has licensed the series and it will begin publishing in May next year.

Anyway, about the volume itself. I like Honami so I hope the volume does her justice. She's been around but hasn't really had a prominent role since Volume 4. There have been a few hints earlier that Ayakanoji has been planning this as early as that volume. My guess is he's using her as a way to bring down Sakayanagi, Nagumo, or Kushida. Or perhaps all three. It'll be interesting to see how the volume plays out when the translation is finished.
BStrifeSword114Sep 27, 2018 6:10 PM
Jan 9, 2019 5:43 PM
Sep 2014
Sorry to be late but, you know where i can read the complete 9th volume? the traslator from the page I was reading got stuck in chapter 3 and didnt continue it, I was reading in spanish and i start searching for english translations but it seens to be the same...
Jan 24, 2019 4:10 PM

Jul 2009
SpaceGhostMane said:
Sorry to be late but, you know where i can read the complete 9th volume? the traslator from the page I was reading got stuck in chapter 3 and didnt continue it, I was reading in spanish and i start searching for english translations but it seens to be the same...
Not fully translated yet, unfortunately. Volume 10 releases on Jan 25th, incidentally.
Mar 16, 2019 2:36 PM
Mar 19, 2019 3:37 PM
Sep 2014
yeah tahnks the spanish one was pretty messed up so i think am gonna wait till Grazeddd translate it
Apr 30, 2019 4:17 PM

Feb 2018
The greatness of Ichinose Honami is not broken anymore. She even has two million points because of his achievements.At the end of the scene it appears that Ayanokouji received chocolate from Ichinose
SyureriaMay 21, 2019 1:37 AM
May 23, 2019 11:04 PM
Apr 2019
Ichinose SS is cute.

She wants to give Ayanokouji a chocolate, which is the very first in her life she will give a present to a guy. When the clerk said Ichinose want to give a valentine chocolate to a guy she likes, she is embarassed and try to said she didn't like him in romantic way. Then when the clerk suggests there should be a "I Love You" card in the present, Ichinose is embarassed again and quickly reject the suggestion. The cute part is when she keep telling herself over and over that she don't have feelings to Ayanokouji.
Jan 15, 2020 12:25 AM

Jun 2012
I guess the author really love using bullying in the groundwork huh. Well whatever.

To be honest, I was actually anticipating that Honami probably have a hidden black personality, so I'm really surprised it was truly an angel in disguised.

This Valentine episode though, while I'm happy with that little sweet interaction with Kei and Honami, I'm a bit sad as well that the details with Airi and Hiyori were brushed off very simple. And seriously, I guess there's no more hope that Horikita will join the mayhem anymore or is she just too much of a brocon, maybe that's her real defect XD.

And most importantly, I'm glad Kiyotaka is now slowly attacking and cornering this new pres. I would really prefer if he's out of the equation before the confrontation with Sakayanagi, just wishing.
Jul 17, 2020 4:13 AM
Jul 2019
So Sakayanagi just made her move, but it wasn't aimed at Ichinose but at Kiyotaka. It worked so he made his move also and I gotta say it's impressive. Not only did he save Ichinose but also gauge Kushida's strength by asking her the students secrets and such. Killing multiple birds with one stone.

I didn't expect shoplifting to be Ichinose's crime and I gotta say that was underwhelming. With someone like her, I expected her crime to be more severe. Well anyway, impressive for Kiyotaka to break her down. It's ironic how he knows so much about the human pysche yet know nothing about it at the same time. And of course, she confessed and obviously, that won't destroy the entirety of Class B. This was a plan to lure out Kiyotaka after all.

Now onto Valentine's. Man, this light novel really likes to brush everything off aside. We barely got anything interesting out of that. Well there's the Kei and Kiyotaka moment I always appreciate. The story always focuses on the characters actions and reactions but not much on daily life. As much as I like drama, it's gonna be always tense if you give us just that. We need some slice of life moments from time to time to ease the tense atmosphere. I wish this gets more side stories. I deviated so let's go back to Valentine's. Ichinose gave him chocolate so it's safe to say that she has some affection towards him and I'm curious about the last part about her going into his room. There's also Sakayanagi speaking with Yamauchi left unanswered.

That's a student?! He looks like goddamn Filch from Harry Potter except he has more hair.
SomeGuyWithHairJul 17, 2020 4:16 AM
Aug 26, 2020 12:57 AM

Feb 2015
mhhh I might be wrong here but the saddest part that will loom over Kushida is when the situation unfolds, Horikita might be touchy-touchy about it... How do I put it, ever since that Arc with Sudo she has lost the gasp of reality within the class and a reasonable, or suffice judgmental straightforwardness thinking along with it... Just how can you be so blinded by the fact that Kushida, will never listen to you? Will never open to you? Nor she will accept the fact that your open arms towards her is the poison itself that she hates? I dunno I might be just irks at her overall development but goddamn... Oh well, the point that Kushida will be expelled... I look forward to such ending. If it were to ever happen that is... Laughed when Ayanokouji referred to Kushida as "time bomb" and as it was already shown, she is.... Ok let's be real here, I feel like Kushida will be the just in the bigger picture towards Nagumo but we'll see...

Ichinose's resolve is damn... How do I say it, lacking but firm but well, it's like how do I put it, Hirata with such justice that resembles Ichinose, have more depth to it... Regardless she should also play a role when Nagumo makes his move... Well, she was kinda moe when she gave the chocolate, I mean....

I thought when the Hashimoto or something saw Kei and Ayanokouji together he'd probe deeper to Kei, but well... woah.... My heart just sunk too deep on the looming yet another heartbreaking bullying deja vu scene, her reacts towards the rumour was kinda hehehehehehehe.....

Sakiyanagi's roundabout way of doing him be involve is somewhat interesting, now for when they settle things in the future I do hope that it'd be interesting since this current one.... How do I say it. Lacks the luckluster conclusion with Ryuuen.
Sep 23, 2020 5:35 AM
Sep 2020
I Will wait this anime dude so please make the S2 for the anime we are so wait for that
Oct 30, 2020 3:55 PM

Mar 2016
Seems like Honami joined the harem also can’t stand student council president.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Mar 2, 2021 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
Honami added to Kiyopon's harem. Too bad she doesn't stand a chance because of kei but still she's near best girl. Also love how Sakayanagi played her.
Sep 12, 2021 2:54 AM

Dec 2013
Ichinose has definitely been added to Ayanokoji's harem. Too bad she's already destined to lose.

I'm more excited for the eventual Ayanokoji vs Sakayanagi face off. Too bad Sakayangi won't be losing this. There is no way she'll be leaving the school anytime soon.
Apr 1, 2022 5:16 AM
Sep 2020
Last 2 volumes were so pointless..Logic of this novel is whatever author says is smart is smart..Fun fact:its not..MC hides his skills and shows his skills with whatever edge lord logic his brain concoct..In real world when you dont use your skills you lose them but yeah its a LN alright...Atleast Honami has fallen for the mc..decent interaction with kei..horikita is deliberately getting buried volume by volume...but whatever downgraded so much that i dont care....Kinda stupid novel ..but also kinda entertaining
Apr 11, 2022 10:17 PM

Jul 2019
People getting into this series needs to understand that this LN is pretentious as fuck, and unlike others, it isn't very self-aware. Making people with even a fraction of logic despise this LN.

But that's fun. It's so over the top. I can't wait for it to see the conclusion to this pretentious clown of a series.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 11 Discussion

Syureria - May 16, 2019

28 by karrotStick »»
Feb 24, 1:16 PM

» Koenji in Volume 10 Special Exam

OldMonkeyBoy - Feb 22

3 by Peyta12 »»
Feb 22, 8:34 AM

» Volume 0 finnaly on Mal

Pussyit8 - Jan 22

9 by Pendragon572 »»
Jan 24, 2:24 AM

» when should I read volume 0?

Praveen05 - Oct 3, 2023

7 by dodoo_ »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Favorite Volume in Year 1

Praveen05 - Oct 11, 2023

8 by dodoo_ »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.