Oct 8, 2018 5:42 PM
Nov 2017
I cant wait for 2019 damn
Oct 11, 2018 8:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Chingchongweeb said:

It’s not just this show, there are a lot more amazing shows to come in the upcoming year of 2019!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 21, 2018 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
Accelerator is the best, this will be epic
Oct 27, 2018 5:40 AM
Dec 2015
I have watched toaru no index season 1 and 2 its so interesting but I didn't care about fav character but when i saw accelerator carrying and protecting whit his villan laugh I am so exicted to this anime so
Oct 28, 2018 1:07 PM

May 2013
Honestly, even though Albino is my favourite anime character, I am more excited for Railgun, since Accelerator's spin-off manga is pretty mediocre.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Jun 21, 2019 7:19 PM

Oct 2016
Fucking HYPE bruh!
Jun 21, 2019 8:42 PM

Aug 2018
To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator is one the best anime this upcoming season i hope J.C Staff lives the anime to its hype
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 22, 2019 1:58 AM

Apr 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1En9K5B1jNg&feature=youtu.be

The animation is better than the main series. I don't know why.
Jun 22, 2019 3:07 AM

May 2017
ShadowBladeX said:

Different director/staff and probably a better schedule. Index III was a mess in terms of production tbh
Jun 23, 2019 2:38 PM
Oct 2018
ShadowBladeX said:

As mentioned on other websites, Index III's production comittee wasn't exactly the kindest to JC Staff, that and they have full focus on one arc
Jun 24, 2019 4:46 AM

Jul 2016
Tiau said:
ShadowBladeX said:

As mentioned on other websites, Index III's production comittee wasn't exactly the kindest to JC Staff, that and they have full focus on one arc

Actually, the problem of Index III (And J.C's recent shows) is more on J.C Staff's schedule are too tight and don't have enough time to animate the scenes properly. Kadokawa being forcing J.C to rushes through OT's stories isn't even related to the animation issues.
Jun 24, 2019 5:16 AM

Aug 2014
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:

Actually, the problem of Index III (And J.C's recent shows) is more on J.C Staff's schedule are too tight and don't have enough time to animate the scenes properly. Kadokawa being forcing J.C to rushes through OT's stories isn't even related to the animation issues.

Its like stacking problems is it?

Good grief that OPM ending soon though,

I really like J.C Staff consistent quality, i watch most of their show afterall.

But when OPM 2 announced with J.C Staff as the producer, most of upcoming anime literally went into shit.

Idk how many preproduction and related staff/actor/actress recalled to get the job done
Jun 24, 2019 5:26 AM

Jul 2016
Xaelath said:
Good grief that OPM ending soon though,

I really like J.C Staff consistent quality, i watch most of their show afterall.

But when OPM 2 announced with J.C Staff as the producer, most of upcoming anime literally went into shit.

To be fair, J.C Staff's schedule in this summer will be much worse as they're working on 4 anime shows (Or 5 if you counts the Konosuba movie). J.C has been went downhill in term of quality even since late-2017, I still won't forgive how they ruined UQ Holder! with that bad quality and rushed storyline (UQ Holder! is basically 2017 version of Index III).
Jun 24, 2019 8:30 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:

That's not true at all, production issues very well equate to animation issues, also having to animate over 5 different arcs in one season means they don't really have time either way, there's literally nothing J.C Staff could've done with that even if they had no shows to work on. The whole "too many shows" thing doesn't really work because each show has different staff. And FYI the people working on Index III didn't even know it was revealed, THAT'S how bad it is. Accelerator has excellent production, probably because it was revealed at a big event much early on, seeing all these PVs and such way before release and having additional PVs closer to release is proof is that.

By the way, there's a reason why Miki and others said Season 3 could have only happened then, and it definitely isn't because of J.C Staff my man.

Shows like Tenshi from J.C Staff wasn't even bad either, of the shows released after Index 3 is DAL(which honestly always had issues even with different studios), Million Arthur which is just a game adaptation and OPM 2 which is mostly panned because it isn't like season 1
Jun 24, 2019 9:28 AM

Jul 2016
Tiau said:
That's not true at all, production issues very well equate to animation issues, also having to animate over 5 different arcs in one season means they don't really have time either way, there's literally nothing J.C Staff could've done with that even if they had no shows to work on.

Assume if what you said was true, how comes OPM2's quality was bad when it's just adapting the first half of an arc (Mind you, OPM2 is just have ONE arc, not SEVERAL arcs like Index III did)?

Tiau said:
The whole "too many shows" thing doesn't really work because each show has different staff.

Just because there's different staffs works on different shows, it doesn't their schedule won't affect by this. In fact, shouldn't bad quality on their recent shows was already a big proof of how they working on too many shows will affects their animation quality? Accelerator anime is the exception of this so far, but then again it's yet to air since I won't counts it.

Tiau said:
OPM 2 which is mostly panned because it isn't like season 1

I'm pretty sure most fan's issues about this is not whatever it's as good as S1 or not......... Have you actually read the criticisms on OPM2 forum?

Before you bring out the whole "That's what majority of fans claims about so this does not matter" thing, no these same fans you're referring was also complains the other issues too (Like bad direction, bad sound effects, odd music placement).
Jun 24, 2019 9:54 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:
That's not true at all, production issues very well equate to animation issues, also having to animate over 5 different arcs in one season means they don't really have time either way, there's literally nothing J.C Staff could've done with that even if they had no shows to work on.

Assume if what you said was true, how comes OPM2's quality was bad when it's just adapting the first half of an arc (Mind you, OPM2 is just have ONE arc, not SEVERAL arcs like Index III did)?

Tiau said:
The whole "too many shows" thing doesn't really work because each show has different staff.

Just because there's different staffs works on different shows, it doesn't their schedule won't affect by this. In fact, shouldn't bad quality on their recent shows was already a big proof of how they working on too many shows will affects their animation quality? Accelerator anime is the exception of this so far, but then again it's yet to air since I won't counts it.

Tiau said:
OPM 2 which is mostly panned because it isn't like season 1

I'm pretty sure most fan's issues about this is not whatever it's as good as S1 or not......... Have you actually read the criticisms on OPM2 forum?

Before you bring out the whole "That's what majority of fans claims about so this does not matter" thing, no these same fans you're referring was also complains the other issues too (Like bad direction, bad sound effects, odd music placement).

OPM2's quality has nothing to do with the amount of shows at all, in the spring of 2019 J.C Staff is literally only doing 2 shows and one is a game adaptation.
This is very different from Index III, which we're effectively told had production problems since the start.

And if anything, by your logic, Accelerator is in more trouble than OPM2 should be, but that isn't really how it works. Production is very important, scheduling problems occur also because of said Production
Jun 24, 2019 1:02 PM

Dec 2018
ShadowBladeX said:

obviously the best boy deserves it. that touma just eat poop
Jun 24, 2019 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
Fede_5000 said:
ShadowBladeX said:

You probably know nothing about Index LN then.

The anime adaptation cut too much Touma characterization,
Index 3 had lots of production issues (Only insiders would know why),

Also dont get your hope highs, despite people saying theres different staff working on different anime, it is still the same company, they will have the same resource, so OPM2 effect may still appear.

If Danmachi 2 and the Mom Isekai nailed the standard animation then they already recover from the shitshow caused by OPM2.
Jun 25, 2019 12:07 AM

Dec 2018
typical, I can not say anything against touma because automatically one of the novelfags comes to defend him as if he had an untouchable sacred veil tshh -_-
Jun 25, 2019 12:24 AM

Apr 2019
Fede_5000 said:
ShadowBladeX said:

I don't like Touma nor hate him, he's neutral to me.
Accelerator just outshines him because of his development and he is a lot more interesting
Jun 25, 2019 1:31 AM

Jul 2016
Tiau said:
OPM2's quality has nothing to do with the amount of shows at all, in the spring of 2019 J.C Staff is literally only doing 2 shows and one is a game adaptation.

Before I argue with this, I wants to know that if you acknowledge the amount of shows J.C are working on in this year?

Tiau said:
This is very different from Index III, which we're effectively told had production problems since the start.

What's the difference between OPM2 and Index III's production? Aside of staff didn't mention if they also rushed OPM2 or not, it's literally on similar situation. The fact there's over 10 animation supervisors working on ALMOST every OPM2 episodes was pretty clear that OPM2 was MADE ON RUSHED and they have some schedule issues. Hell, EP8's production is probably the worst so far because J.C hired 15 animation supervisors to just working on this, like if they don't have enough time to finish animates the episode before deadline so they hired more people to working on it. Don't let me even bring up the rumor that J.C only finished 3 episodes by the time OPM2 started airing (Which is quite true and the quality dropped after EP6).

Also, what makes you so sure that Accelerator's quality won't be bad when the show haven't air yet?

Tiau said:
Production is very important, scheduling problems occur also because of said Production

............ Isn't this is pretty much what I'm trying to said here?

Xaelath said:
Also dont get your hope highs, despite people saying theres different staff working on different anime, it is still the same company, they will have the same resource, so OPM2 effect may still appear.

THIS.
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 25, 2019 1:53 AM
Jun 25, 2019 9:01 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:

Before I argue with this, I wants to know that if you acknowledge the amount of shows J.C are working on in this year?

Tiau said:

What's the difference between OPM2 and Index III's production? Aside of staff didn't mention if they also rushed OPM2 or not, it's literally on similar situation. The fact there's over 10 animation supervisors working on ALMOST every OPM2 episodes was pretty clear that OPM2 was MADE ON RUSHED and they have some schedule issues. Hell, EP8's production is probably the worst so far because J.C hired 15 animation supervisors to just working on this, like if they don't have enough time to finish animates the episode before deadline so they hired more people to working on it. Don't let me even bring up the rumor that J.C only finished 3 episodes by the time OPM2 started airing (Which is quite true and the quality dropped after EP6).

Also, what makes you so sure that Accelerator's quality won't be bad when the show haven't air yet?

Tiau said:
Production is very important, scheduling problems occur also because of said Production

............ Isn't this is pretty much what I'm trying to said here?

Are you also aware that the amount of shows J.C Staff is working on this year is the exact same as the amount of shows J.C Staff worked on the same year anime like Railgun S released? Probably not, Index II also had a lot of shows that same year and Index I had 10(!)

And no, you're saying the exact opposite, you literally said the production has nothing to do with the animation issues which is factually false.

And the statement you're replying to is the comments relating to why Accelerator looks better than Index III, and even if you use only the PVs of both to judge, it does. You're the one who claims that I'm wrong for saying Accelerator clearly has a better production than Index III and that's a main reason as to why it looks better at first.
Jun 26, 2019 12:26 AM

Dec 2018
Fede_5000 said:

Accelerator just outshines him because of his development and he is a lot more interesting

I from every point of view I see him as the worst protagonist I've ever met, he's practically like Ichigo of bleach but even more insipid, he has no interest whatsoever in the plots that he that surround it, he does not even seem to have an interest in his own life. Accelerator in the short time that appears on the screen has a better development and a more justified reason why he gets involved in the plot, meanwhile that touma has never had this in the previous 2 seasons.
They always justify that it is because the adaptation is bad because in the novel touma is better, but is it really that way? because Touma is the only character that spoil on purpose when the rest always stand out in the short time they have and seem to contribute more to the story as Misaka, accel, Tsuchimikado, until Styl is better integrated into the arcs.
Jun 26, 2019 1:30 AM

Jul 2016
Oh god, why are you acts like an angry J.C Staff fanboy out of sudden?

Tiau said:
Are you also aware that the amount of shows J.C Staff is working on this year is the exact same as the amount of shows J.C Staff worked on the same year anime like Railgun S released? Probably not, Index II also had a lot of shows that same year and Index I had 10(!)

I'm aware on the amount of shows J.C works on 2010-2013 as well, and my point is not only about how many shows they made per years but also management too. While I can't think any reason on why Index II's quality being good, for Railgun S is much easier to tell as Nagai have a better management on schedule and they got a lot of resources from Index movie (You forgot to mention it in your post lol).

Also, this quote sounds so butthurt than I can't take it seriously.

Tiau said:
And no, you're saying the exact opposite, you literally said the production has nothing to do with the animation issues which is factually false.

While I would apologist for not explaining the stuffs properly, can you please don't put your words on my mouth just because you disagree with me? What I'm referring was whatever the story being rushed has nothing to do with whatever the animation was bad or not.

If you reads my previous comments properly, I never once states that production issue has nothing to do with animation being bad, but instaed I stated that rushed story is not related to animation issue.

So tell me, how does this means "Production has nothing to do with animation issues", when I actually stated "Story has nothing to do with animation issues"? You're the one who claims that I said that non-sense, despite I clearly stated otherwise. I'm pretty sure anyone can tells that it's stupid to says that production has nothing to do with the animation issues.

Before you said story scripts was related to production (I'm pretty sure this is what you're against me here based on your tone), while it's true that the scripts was part of production, the scripts was much easier job to do and it won't take too much time to finish it (Not to mention that the studio usually will only starts animating at least after the script was completed), so no way in hell that rushed story scripts will affects the production. I may be wrong on this but I believed this is how they product a anime show.

I will said this again, rushed story=/=bad production. By your logic, Index II and Shana III's production should be bad as well because the story was rushed, and yet the quality on those anime looks fine.

Tiau said:
And the statement you're replying to is the comments relating to why Accelerator looks better than Index III, and even if you use only the PVs of both to judge, it does. You're the one who claims that I'm wrong for saying Accelerator clearly has a better production than Index III and that's a main reason as to why it looks better at first.

Except that I never said that Accelerator's production was bad. Can't you see that I literally stated that Accelerator anime doesn't look bad in my previous comment? Again, please don't put your words on my mouth. Xaelath's quote here pretty much scums up what I wants to said to you:

If you can't understand this, then I will explains it in better way:

Just because the quality on the PVs looks good (And probably the whole of "We have learned our lesson from the failure of Index III" statement from their Twitter), it doesn't meant that the production on this anime will actually good, because we don't know how much resource they put in it and if they really handled their production well enough or not (Especially with the amount of bad quality shows they has been made lately). So don't raise too much hope and expectation on this.

Also it's funny that you guess that Accelerator will gonna good with based on few PVs without any confirmation at all, when you said you won't made any guess about how many episodes an certain arcs of Index III will have due to lack of confirmation.
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 26, 2019 1:44 AM
Jun 26, 2019 7:50 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Oh god, why are you acts like an angry J.C Staff fanboy out of sudden?

Tiau said:

I'm aware on the amount of shows J.C works on 2010-2013 as well, and my point is not only about how many shows they made per years but also management too. While I can't think any reason on why Index II's quality being good, for Railgun S is much easier to tell as Nagai have a better management on schedule and they got a lot of resources from Index movie (You forgot to mention it in your post lol).

Also, this quote sounds so butthurt than I can't take it seriously.

Tiau said:

While I would apologist for not explaining the stuffs properly, can you please don't put your words on my mouth just because you disagree with me? What I'm referring was whatever the story being rushed has nothing to do with whatever the animation was bad or not.

If you reads my previous comments properly, I never once states that production issue has nothing to do with animation being bad, but instaed I stated that rushed story is not related to animation issue.

So tell me, how does this means "Production has nothing to do with animation issues", when I actually stated "Story has nothing to do with animation issues"? You're the one who claims that I said that non-sense, despite I clearly stated otherwise. I'm pretty sure anyone can tells that it's stupid to says that production has nothing to do with the animation issues.

Before you said story scripts was related to production (I'm pretty sure this is what you're against me here based on your tone), while it's true that the scripts was part of production, the scripts was much easier job to do and it won't take too much time to finish it (Not to mention that the studio usually will only starts animating at least after the script was completed), so no way in hell that rushed story scripts will affects the production. I may be wrong on this but I believed this is how they product a anime show.

I will said this again, rushed story=/=bad production. By your logic, Index II and Shana III's production should be bad as well because the story was rushed, and yet the quality on those anime looks fine.

Tiau said:

Except that I never said that Accelerator's production was bad. Can't you see that I literally stated that Accelerator anime doesn't look bad in my previous comment? Again, please don't put your words on my mouth. Xaelath's quote here pretty much scums up what I wants to said to you:

If you can't understand this, then I will explains it in better way:

Just because the quality on the PVs looks good (And probably the whole of "We have learned our lesson from the failure of Index III" statement from their Twitter), it doesn't meant that the production on this anime will actually good, because we don't know how much resource they put in it and if they really handled their production well enough or not (Especially with the amount of bad quality shows they has been made lately). So don't raise too much hope and expectation on this.

Also it's funny that you guess that Accelerator will gonna good with based on few PVs without any confirmation at all, when you said you won't made any guess about how many episodes an certain arcs of Index III will have due to lack of confirmation.

This is a whole lot of misinterpretation in one post, that's for sure. Let me see the best way to dig through this mess.

Now you mean to say this has nothing to do with amount of shows but now quality of management? Yes, that makes much more sense than "this company with over 100 employees can't handle doing 6-9 shows when they've done more before"

"Actually the problem is more" in the context you're using it, doesn't actually work in this sentence because you're implying that I'm wrong, when that doesn't even work with what you're trying to say. But no, production also includes management of staff in this case, like I said before they didn't even tell the director what he was doing until like two-three weeks after or so, according to the man himself. That without a doubt has a effect on the actual animation as well.

also "JC Staff fanboy" calling people out like that doesn't really help prove any points and is just meaningless.

Index II didn't have a rushed story, that's blatantly false. It might not have been the best adaptation but it actually wasn't rushed.

I don't watch Shana, but I sure do actually remember people hating Shana III.

"Also it's funny that you guess that Accelerator will gonna good with based on few PVs without any confirmation at all, when you said you won't made any guess about how many episodes an certain arcs of Index III will have due to lack of confirmation.
"
What? I'm saying it looks good literally because it's doing actual promotion with decent scenes even right from announcement it actually showed more than Index III, Index III didn't actually get any PVs until it was near release which was worrying(which is also why the actual PV was only from episode 1). These are all actually good signs of production, it shows how much they're working on and have been working on as many of these scenes actually went on to be in at least episode 1 or two and even further judging from the OP and ED PVs, unlike s3 where some of these PV scenes never actually made it and if they did, it was changed heavily

I don't even know how that relates to anything else I said about Index III, you complain about me misunderstanding you(which no offense, is pretty easy) but you type some unrelated nonsense like that?

And also, the Production Committee's involvement extends beyond just telling them to rush or not my man.
TiauJun 26, 2019 8:18 AM
Jun 27, 2019 1:38 AM

Aug 2018
teaaweeb said:

im sure that we all are :)
Jun 27, 2019 2:16 AM

Aug 2018
Cant wait for july 12
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 27, 2019 4:04 AM

Feb 2012
Let's hope this isn't a shit show like index 3
Jun 28, 2019 3:46 AM
Mar 2015
Hey, Bakugo got his own anime now!
Jun 28, 2019 7:03 AM
Mar 2015
Foulds said:
Juan_Punch_Man said:
Hey, Bakugo got his own anime now!

Despite knowing this is a joke, I can't stop myself from feeling physically ill reading this.

Was my joke so bad?
Jul 2, 2019 1:42 PM

Aug 2018
Accelerator is the best character in the series. I'm excited.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?"
Jul 7, 2019 8:31 AM

Oct 2013
I'm not so excited, expecting this to be fucked up by JC Stuff just like the 3rd season of Index.
Jul 11, 2019 12:33 PM

Nov 2013
Hoetzendorf said:
I'm not so excited, expecting this to be fucked up by JC Stuff just like the 3rd season of Index.

Was the 3rd season bad because of the story or because of J.C.Staff. I feel this is an important thing to remember. Also if it was an anime specific problem that made it bad was it cause of J.C.Staff or was it due to specific staff members. Remeber: Studios don't make anime, people from them do.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Jul 21, 2019 5:01 AM
Nov 2015
Fede_5000 said:
typical, I can not say anything against touma because automatically one of the novelfags comes to defend him as if he had an untouchable sacred veil tshh -_-

There is a reason bro, Touma is fantastic in the novels
Jul 21, 2019 5:04 AM
Nov 2015
Fede_5000 said:

I from every point of view I see him as the worst protagonist I've ever met, he's practically like Ichigo of bleach but even more insipid, he has no interest whatsoever in the plots that he that surround it, he does not even seem to have an interest in his own life. Accelerator in the short time that appears on the screen has a better development and a more justified reason why he gets involved in the plot, meanwhile that touma has never had this in the previous 2 seasons.
They always justify that it is because the adaptation is bad because in the novel touma is better, but is it really that way? because Touma is the only character that spoil on purpose when the rest always stand out in the short time they have and seem to contribute more to the story as Misaka, accel, Tsuchimikado, until Styl is better integrated into the arcs.

That's because his monologues are cut, Touma is absolutely epic in the LN,why don't reading the novels?
Jul 21, 2019 9:15 AM

Dec 2018
AnimeOracles said:
Fede_5000 said:

That's because his monologues are cut, Touma is absolutely epic in the LN,why don't reading the novels?

I do not know, but the anime has a duty to generate authentic interest in the story, so that people are curious and look for the source as the manga or the novel, but it is simply not the case here, unlike One punchman where I'm interested in seeing the manga even the original web comic with those ugly drawings.
Jul 25, 2019 1:37 AM
Nov 2015
Fede_5000 said:
AnimeOracles said:

I do not know, but the anime has a duty to generate authentic interest in the story, so that people are curious and look for the source as the manga or the novel, but it is simply not the case here, unlike One punchman where I'm interested in seeing the manga even the original web comic with those ugly drawings.

Well getting a bad adaptation isn't the source material's fault is it? just because the anime is bad doesn't mean the novels are the same(just look at Berserk). And anime being good is a matter of luck, considering if capable staff come into the production or not, Index just had bad luck that a bad director came in to direct it, but the fact remains that you'll be surprised by how great the novels are as opposed to the anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

40 by Suckmypokeballs »»
Mar 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

87 by AYINLC »»
Jan 27, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

51 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

39 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 8 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Aug 30, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.