Phraze
Abu
Shinichi
yurkin
RE
Mishukax
Ironace
Kiiruma
What are your thoughts on Kiiruma's list claim, and Mishu being redirected but Wisp still dying?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 16, 2019 10:35 AM

Sep 2016
RE said:
logic340 said:
Logic
Phraze
Abu
Shinichi
yurkin
RE
Mishukax
Ironace
Kiiruma
What are your thoughts on Kiiruma's list claim, and Mishu being redirected but Wisp still dying?
And your thoughts on yurkin's posts during day 2, where she frequently accused Kiana of being the lost bunny?
May 16, 2019 10:53 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Don't jail my arse, I have literally nothing to say. Plus I have a visit to make.
did you use your ability N2?
Can you confirm that you were RB'd?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 16, 2019 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Sucks she wouldn't tell us her results
i figured she wouldn't be helpful. At leastr we can ISO the three badies to try and narrow it down through interactions. I'll try to do a VCA later. Would be nice if you could tell us who you think her last partner was?

Game logic says its ironace, my gut says it's you XD.

May 16, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2010
RE said:
logic340 said:
Logic
Phraze
Abu
Shinichi
yurkin
RE
Mishukax
Ironace
Kiiruma
kiiruma I've never seen kiiruma focus so heavily on mechanics. I need to see some actual thought process. While it's not supposed to be a town clearing mechanic but it seems he may actually have a point thinking about it.

Mishikax being redirected doesn't clear him for me because of this vvvv
AbuHumaid said:
I jailed Mishu, he can't be scum now, unless Awa did the kill.
Though it should be unlikely that conf!scum.dono woild be making fhe kill.

May 16, 2019 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
i figured she wouldn't be helpful. At leastr we can ISO the three badies to try and narrow it down through interactions. I'll try to do a VCA later. Would be nice if you could tell us who you think her last partner was?

Game logic;I'm kind of down to ace as well. His egg is very mafia friendly, also he said he chose it to scree with things but then doesn't due to being absent D1? So he's far from clear to me which is unusual for me this late in a game.
Your gut: well please do go into what makes you feel that way?

May 16, 2019 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Oh wow you already gave them.

Would probably be wiser to imagine Wisp could be lying but my vote is gonna roam around Kiana and dono anyway. Most likely dono.

Gonna try to ignore the claim when rereading D1 though.
Mishukax said:
Eh I'm probably not voting dono today if we're doing this
I don't like things like collectively locking a vote when the day is still short
Mishukax said:
Well count on me to defend Dono at least a little is what I should say
hard to see this coming from scum mishu.

Mishukax said:
Vote: ironace

Ayo baby.
Mishukax said:
Actually I've got a better idea of "variety" in this context

Vote: Kiana_Kaslana
why the quick change from ace to kiana?

May 16, 2019 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Kiiruma is only susp when it comes to Kiana. I mean his interactions are mostly with Kiana from the what I recall.
cN you elaborate on what you meant here for me?

May 16, 2019 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
well ill trust abu cause i dont believe he is scum atleast
vote:aa-dono
that's not a reason. Why did you feel he wasnt scum?

May 16, 2019 1:25 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I jailed Mishu, he can't be scum now, unless Awa did the kill.
Sorry, I mixed it up. ironace claimed he redirected aa-dono. Meaning Mishu couldn't have made the kill, since he was jailed, and if aa-dono made the kill, it randomized onto Wisp, when Wisp was an ideal target.
May 16, 2019 1:28 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

You should also explain why everyone else is town. This is very important.
May 16, 2019 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
well ill trust abu cause i dont believe he is scum atleast
vote:aa-dono
that's not a reason. Why did you feel he wasnt scum?

i go with gut feelings often
and the way he reacted to kiana/aa-dono made me feel he was town

May 16, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
logic340 said:
Sorry, I mixed it up. ironace claimed he redirected aa-dono. Meaning Mishu couldn't have made the kill, since he was jailed, and if aa-dono made the kill, it randomized onto Wisp, when Wisp was an ideal target.
i was thinking the same thing :(
May 16, 2019 1:46 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You should also explain why everyone else is town. This is very important.

Most of the game is cleared though, the POE is only like 3 people at most.

May 16, 2019 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze and Mishu are literally lock town there is no way to dispute that. Yurkin is town based on how she is playing.

May 16, 2019 1:50 PM

Dec 2013
🐰 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🐰

Kiana_Kaslana (7) - Mishukax, aa-dono, RE, _Wisp, yurkin, Shinichi-kun, Logic340
aa-dono (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, ironace, Phraze, AbuHumaid

Not Voting (1) - Kiiruma

This vote count is whats bothering me

May 16, 2019 1:56 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE said:
i was thinking the same thing :(
Of course, I don't want to lose to Mishu based on this alone. Like looking at statistics alone, I think Kiiruma has a higher chance of being town than Mishu.
Want to see @Mishukax 's take on Kiiruma randing second to last, now that Phraze has claimed reloader (the actual last egg on Kiiruma's list).
May 16, 2019 1:59 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze and Mishu are literally lock town there is no way to dispute that. Yurkin is town based on how she is playing.
I wouldn't call Mishu lock town.
Had the kill landed on any of Phraze/Abu/Wisp, we wouldn't think it was randomized. However, that's 3 out of 11 living players at the time. The chances of Kiiruma being town are higher than that.
May 16, 2019 2:01 PM

Sep 2016
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Had the kill landed on any of Phraze/Abu/Wisp, we wouldn't think it was randomized. However, that's 3 out of 11 living players at the time. The chances of Kiiruma being town are higher than that.
Unless you have other reasons for townreading him? I had my own, but I could just be overdoing the explanations. I'm a tiny bit skeptical of him going after Kiiruma after being one of the people in support of Kiiruma trying to clear himself via list order.
May 16, 2019 2:16 PM

Sep 2016
RE said:
RE said:
Unless you have other reasons for townreading him? I had my own, but I could just be overdoing the explanations. I'm a tiny bit skeptical of him going after Kiiruma after being one of the people in support of Kiiruma trying to clear himself via list order.
Well, his posts on page 45 are pretty good.
Kiiruma still also needs to give reads.

Broken record, etc.
May 16, 2019 3:12 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
RE said:

Kiiruma what ya wanna do then? Line up all the lists? People can just lie, i think kiiruma is town based on trying to clear himself.

May 16, 2019 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
RE said:
logic340 said:
Logic
Phraze
Abu
Shinichi
yurkin
RE
Mishukax
Ironace
Kiiruma

Mishu did not got redirected, awa did
May 16, 2019 3:26 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE said:

Mishu did not got redirected, awa did
Sorry, I keep mixing the two up. But the result is the same.
May 16, 2019 3:27 PM

Jul 2009
Re what you did last night again? I forgot
May 16, 2019 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
Re what you did last night again? I forgot
Protected Abu. Was going to protect Wisp, but changed my action because I thought Abu would be targeted since scum outted him.
May 16, 2019 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
should i use my ability? and give me 2 options
for me
May 16, 2019 3:36 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
should i use my ability? and give me 2 options
for me
Probably Shinichi. My tinfoil is logic, but semi-clearing Shinichi could be useful. Only problem with that is if scum intentional shoot a random-ish target, but if it lands on someone in the PoE, that's still good.
May 16, 2019 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
I kind of regret using my jail on Mishu, I should have waited, using it this night would have been much better.
May 16, 2019 3:40 PM

Dec 2013
Not sure how telling a person they will be redirected will help, logically if i was mafia which i am not I just wouldnt make a night kill.

What roles havent been claimed yet?

May 16, 2019 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I kind of regret using my jail on Mishu, I should have waited, using it this night would have been much better.

you cleared mishu tho?

Sep 2016
You could also target Mishu, but not sure if it's worth trying the same method against him (n2 awa was redirected and Mishu jailed).
Jul 2018
Smh Phraze, I was relying on you to reload me....
May 16, 2019 3:42 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Not sure how telling a person they will be redirected will help, logically if i was mafia which i am not I just wouldnt make a night kill.

What roles havent been claimed yet?
Which is good for us. Gives us one more mislynch.
May 16, 2019 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

you cleared mishu tho?
I wanted to block the kill, and yes I cleared him, but my paranoid mind keeps telling me Awa made the kill.
May 16, 2019 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

you cleared mishu tho?
I wanted to block the kill, and yes I cleared him, but my paranoid mind keeps telling me Awa made the kill.

I feel like thats super risky. The kill makes sense, so i find it a little weird if kyle was only hit due to a redirect.

May 16, 2019 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Could this be a slip? For being so sure that Mishu is town.
May 16, 2019 3:51 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Could this be a slip? For being so sure that Mishu is town.

Unless you can prove to me awa made that kill then yes hes cleared.

Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

I feel like thats super risky. The kill makes sense, so i find it a little weird if kyle was only hit due to a redirect.
Hmmm, that's true, I don't think they'd risk getting blocked by me and let Awa do the kill.

Jul 2009
@mishukax did u tried to use ability last night?
May 16, 2019 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
Smh it's too early for this paranoia, we should solve Shin and Ace soon.
May 16, 2019 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
@mishukax did u tried to use ability last night?
He used his ability the night before I blocked him, on Wisp iirc.
May 16, 2019 3:57 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Smh it's too early for this paranoia, we should solve Shin and Ace soon.

I get the paranoia, but its not warranted. No ones going to risk making a shot when they are already being suspected.

May 16, 2019 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
What roles havent claimed yet? Also who hasnt shown their list yet?

May 16, 2019 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
What roles havent claimed yet? Also who hasnt shown their list yet?
yurkin is treestump obviously, but she didn't claim or show us her list.
May 16, 2019 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
Everyone claimed btw
May 16, 2019 4:05 PM

Jan 2010
RE said:
logic340 said:
there were 11 people alive last night. So there was a 9% chance that that if dono was making the kill it would hit wisp. So while i do find it unlikely dono was the shooter there's a small chance that this was a random unfortunate outome.

Why do you feel wisp was an ideal target? I do not share in your sentiment as he was vanilla and as clear as Phraze who hadn't claimed or stated to have used an ability. I would even say Abu made a better target as his role was out in the open with more shots. Which leads me to a question if wisp wasn't killed by redorect was abu not killed because mafia wasnt on the list of people to possibly jail last night? Here is his list.
AbuHumaid said:
Which one of these should I jail?
aa-dono
Kiiruma
Shinichi-kun
Mishukax
ironace

That would leave me/yurkin/RE?

May 16, 2019 4:23 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE said:
there were 11 people alive last night. So there was a 9% chance that that if dono was making the kill it would hit wisp. So while i do find it unlikely dono was the shooter there's a small chance that this was a random unfortunate outome.

Why do you feel wisp was an ideal target? I do not share in your sentiment as he was vanilla and as clear as Phraze who hadn't claimed or stated to have used an ability. I would even say Abu made a better target as his role was out in the open with more shots. Which leads me to a question if wisp wasn't killed by redorect was abu not killed because mafia wasnt on the list of people to possibly jail last night? Here is his list.
AbuHumaid said:
Which one of these should I jail?
aa-dono
Kiiruma
Shinichi-kun
Mishukax
ironace

I've explained that the outcome - the chances are kind of higher. Since if Abu or Phraze were targeted for the kill, I don't think we would have thought the kill was random either. Wisp was ideal in that he was a strong player who was never getting lynched. I probably would have targeted Abu (hence why I used my ability to commute him), but Wisp wasn't a bad choice either. Phraze also avoided reloading Abu because she thought he would be night killed. But in other words, this is why Kiiruma is more clear than Mishukax, via probability.

I don't entirely agree with the logic, but I'm interested in how far you'll take that theory.
May 16, 2019 4:24 PM

Sep 2016
Mostly because I townread yurkin and have you as scum only via a tinfoil.
May 16, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2010
RE said:
RE said:
And your thoughts on yurkin's posts during day 2, where she frequently accused Kiana of being the lost bunny?
i thnk abu and i accused her more? I found one post where yurkin says kiana is LB.
yurkin said:
Kiana knew LB can't be detected, she's probably it.
yurkin said:
Kiana knew LB can't be detected, she's probably it.

Followed by this a little while later
yurkin said:
I had few questions in mind [at Abu too] but I have considered if this is all show. Logically there is no reason to lie but indeed someone is lying.

What Kiana wins if she lies what dono wins if she lies
Answer of both is time buuut so little time that is hardly worth it.

So if one is LB and the other is group scum I see profit in doing spectacle as this one - group scum bites the rope in flashy manner LB gets insta confirmed.

It's really the only route that makes sense.

I don't see this coming from scum yurkin. IMO she figured out what was going on. As scum why tell town what was actually happening.
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

no dude you dont get it.

scroll the the start of day 2 and look at the vote count

6 people instant voted dono without me lifting a finger.

scum-me have 0 incentive to lie in that position. 0. nada. negative because it might get me lynched like now. negative incentive.

why would i do negative incentive for ??

Logical answer is you wanted yourself lynched

Again she's pointing out what is acually happening i don't see this coming from scum!yurkin.

May 16, 2019 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
RE said:
logic340 said:

I've explained that the outcome - the chances are kind of higher. Since if Abu or Phraze were targeted for the kill, I don't think we would have thought the kill was random either. Wisp was ideal in that he was a strong player who was never getting lynched. I probably would have targeted Abu (hence why I used my ability to commute him), but Wisp wasn't a bad choice either. Phraze also avoided reloading Abu because she thought he would be night killed. But in other words, this is why Kiiruma is more clear than Mishukax, via probability.

I don't entirely agree with the logic, but I'm interested in how far you'll take that theory.
I'm not a huge fan of the logic either but i thought it worth mentioning. In that situation i would be left looking at you....

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.