Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
May 12, 2019 7:12 AM

Jan 2019
RE said:
For the record, I think Kiana's been really townie today. At this point would easily lynch aa-dono over her. But that was a conclusion you (Kiiruma) reached independently of the dichotomy.

Kiana_Kaslana said:
I think it’s time for me to just claim it... if aadono is scum as we suspect.. scum already know my role

I’m the psychic neighborizer egg... I neighbored aadono last night cos I like aadono

She convinced me she was town... and I believed her... then we talked about stuff. She thought I was town too so she claimed her egg, it’s the jailkeeper egg, and that’s a very town egg, so I believed her even more... but now wisp did the sensor and she’s confscum from my POV (unless wisp is lying, then we must lynch him!!)

Why aadono why??? Why you lied to me...???? I thought we were friendss
Did you talk about reads? She may have left spew.

Yeah, I’ll talk about it after aadono flips though. If she flips town (in my heart it’s still hard to believe) then we need to powerlynch wisp
May 12, 2019 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
unvote: aadono

this doesnt make sense to me.......................................................................................................

lmfao -.- i feel like logically u should have no choice but to vote awa.

May 12, 2019 7:23 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

this doesnt make sense to me.......................................................................................................

Yeah I know right. That sucks. Aadono is so cool
May 12, 2019 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
feel like @aa-dono has given up
show urself >_>
May 12, 2019 7:34 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana knew LB can't be detected, she's probably it.
May 12, 2019 7:37 AM

Jan 2010
@Kiana_Kaslana would you guess dono is gtoup scum or last bunny?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 12, 2019 7:39 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:

lost wolf is still a wolf, it will be detected
May 12, 2019 7:40 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:

hmm... considering what you guys are accusing her having knowledge of defending eyeh etc, she’s probably group scum. Lost wolf is still out there I guess. Might be phraze still from that signaling, not a clue
May 12, 2019 7:45 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

my brain says yes but my heart says no... I find it hard to believe I made a mistake you know
May 12, 2019 7:51 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

hmm... considering what you guys are accusing her having knowledge of defending eyeh etc, she’s probably group scum. Lost wolf is still out there I guess. Might be phraze still from that signaling, not a clue
thank you. I think there is a high chance she is LB.

Side notes:
1. I stillI feel like you signalled with your entrace more than phraze.
2. You also showed oppition to the eyeh train.

May 12, 2019 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
Yo if dono flips town we nee to power Lynch me?
You are setting up lynches...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 12, 2019 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
RE said:
For the record, I think Kiana's been really townie today. At this point would easily lynch aa-dono over her. But that was a conclusion you (Kiiruma) reached independently of the dichotomy.

Did you talk about reads? She may have left spew.

Yeah, I’ll talk about it after aadono flips though. If she flips town (in my heart it’s still hard to believe) then we need to powerlynch wisp
I do not like this post at all. You get lynched 10 times out of 10 over wisp

May 12, 2019 7:54 AM

Jan 2014
vote: Kiana
Making sure both these trains are an option
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
_Wisp said:
#mindmeld

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Side notes:

Well how do you expect me to know eyeh is scum lol wtf

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

Side notes:

same way i did

May 12, 2019 7:56 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Well I know I am town so if aadono is town then wisp is scum...?
May 12, 2019 7:56 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana i believe you are uninformed town or LB

May 12, 2019 7:57 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

same way i did

What makes you think aadono is lost wolf? show me your thought process
May 12, 2019 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

i understrand it from your pov but wisp town >>>> kiana town this game from my pov. I guess you'll want to try and change that? Or not....but i beleive more see it the way i do at this time so it might benefit you.

May 12, 2019 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
same way i did

I am not going to explain what is already in the thread
Instead i would ask that you please read the thread....
I've been talking about this since page 23.
logic340 said:
_Wisp said:

there are two scum on this wagon
Eyeh is confirmed, so that leaves Kiana or aa-dono
let's also consider that eyeh was group scum so the other could be LB.

May 12, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

i understrand it from your pov but wisp town >>>> kiana town this game from my pov. I guess you'll want to try and change that? Or not....but i beleive more see it the way i do at this time so it might benefit you.

Well that sucks to be me then, but we will see when that happens. For now I believe wisp too.
May 12, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

logic340 said:
let's also consider that eyeh was group scum so the other could be LB.

That’s not your thought process, that’s just you throwing random guess lol
May 12, 2019 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

That’s not your thought process, that’s just you throwing random guess lol
I'm saying read from there you'll see all my thoughts on the topic. It's Mother's day I'll be going to brunch with my family soon. I'm not going to rehash things you can finfd in the last 4 pages.

May 12, 2019 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
@Kiana_Kaslana did you and dono discuss possible jail targets even though you suggested saving her ability for later?

May 12, 2019 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
@Kiana_Kaslana did you and dono discuss reads on the players?

May 12, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
@Kiana_Kaslana did you and dono discuss possible jail targets even though you suggested saving her ability for later?

yes she told me who she might jail even though I strongly advised her not to because it’s better late game.

yes we discussed reads
May 12, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
goddammit aadono i thought you were town!! you lied to me!!
Kiana_Kaslana said:
[v]aadono[/v]
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Kiana_Kaslana said:
aadono, you must not break my heart again.... tell us your egg and your results... let everyone know you are innocent!!

Feels fake upon reread....
I would love to hear from @aa-dono

May 12, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

yes she told me who she might jail even though I strongly advised her not to because it’s better late game.

yes we discussed reads
will you be sharing said info at some point?

May 12, 2019 8:25 AM

Jul 2009
Felt so even on first read
May 12, 2019 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

lost wolf would not be detected if they werent converted yet
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 8:44 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

yes we discussed reads
will you be sharing said info at some point?

yeah if aadono flips scum
May 12, 2019 8:45 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

well that sucks, so I can’t be conftown? That blows so bad lol
May 12, 2019 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:

honestly... you wouldve been so much better if we just erased all your most recent posts... because the progression makes no sense from a town POV
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 8:49 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

honestly... you wouldve been so much better if we just erased all your most recent posts... because the progression makes no sense from a town POV

well you have no idea what aadono said in our private chat so you have no idea how hard it is

Jan 2019
it’s like finding out your sister is a murderer

Jan 2019
“the cop said so”

“Am I supposed to believe that?”

“Well kiana cops don’t lie”
May 12, 2019 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Phraze said:
I think this won't work since the sensor ability was only once per game. he's pretty much a vanilla by now.
If the sparkling egg (reloader) hasn't used their shot yet, they can use it on Wisp.

~~

Also have caught up. I'd probably need real-time to be more sure of everything, so my most confident reads are few. yurkin is town. That is all.

Wisp and Phraze aren't aligned, based on Wisp voting Eyeh over Phraze to break the 3 way tie between Mishu, Phraze, and Eyeh (going off Roy's unofficial VC in #887) near EoD1. If Wisp is scum, he went in for the long haul by switching his vote. And if Wisp was scum with Phraze, I'd argue he votes Phraze over Eyeh, so that Eyeh and Wisp can get towncred for bussing, as well as allow Eyeh to live longer, or at least long enough for his bomb to be useful.

So purely going off VCA - Wisp is also town. And if he's telling the truth that there were 2 scum on Phraze's wagon, then as scum, I think he uses (or claims to use) his ability on another wagon (perhaps Eyeh's) and lies about the number of scum there. Either way, he doesn't get lynched anytime soon.

Abu is scummy. I think I need to change my way of reading him though because I find him scummy as town too. It's not until page 10 (#457) that he finally gives a townlean on someone, and it's only upon request. This pings me because the majority of his read-related posts prior (and after) were accusations. Scum need to shade and mislynch to win, while town need to solve. Throwing accusations around easily falls in the former category.

aa-dono's ISO was disappointing. I don't strongly townread Kiana enough to be completely sold on a scum!dono, but as of her posts from day 1, the reads given felt 1-dimensional. Would be interested in what she had to say today most of all.

Explained Mishu already. Explained Kiiruma already. Mishu wasn't outrageously townie based on what I saw from day 1, but he clearly had some mechanical planning going on that I'd want an explanation for eventually but still felt somewhat town-motivated. Technically a neutral read, but gut says town. After a quick ISO of Kiiruma, he's only given two reads this game, and neither of them were given day 1. First a townread of Kiana (based on something I think is actually NAI - she wanted Eyeh's train to be checked, but there were 2 scum on Phraze's train - so either she was giving an honest assessment or she didn't want the train she was on to be checked), and then a chainsaw scumread of Mishu for voting Kiana.

Phraze is someone I'd need more time with, but gut says town. There were a couple posts from her that made me feel this way, namely the ones where she called out others who decided to scumread her (on the basis that scummy [playstyle] = scum is a bad mentality to have).

I should probably explain yurkin - she's town because of her drive in solving the game. I don't think she suggests a CFD onto aa-dono while scum!Eyeh is close to being lynched, it's too bold, too incriminating if things go wrong and Eyeh is lynched (and he was). Her approach in general has been bold too.

I want to call logic town for his vote on Eyeh. Unless he decided to actually repeal his no-bussing policy (which I can confirm is true, barring the occasional shade he'll fling at a buddy), then he's just town via VCA. Something tells me I shouldn't rely on this completely (meta can evolve), so I'd need more time and interactions with him to be sure.

Tempted to label Shinichi as town for derping so much on how the mechanics of this game work, but I also don't really remember his non-mechanics-related posts. So I also need more time here.

ironace is a hard null.
Kiana_Kaslana said:
I think it’s time for me to just claim it... if aadono is scum as we suspect.. scum already know my role

I’m the psychic neighborizer egg... I neighbored aadono last night cos I like aadono

She convinced me she was town... and I believed her... then we talked about stuff. She thought I was town too so she claimed her egg, it’s the jailkeeper egg, and that’s a very town egg, so I believed her even more... but now wisp did the sensor and she’s confscum from my POV (unless wisp is lying, then we must lynch him!!)

very town egg lol, jail keeper is mafia more so than town in most setups XD.

What did you to talk about?

May 12, 2019 8:51 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE said:
If the sparkling egg (reloader) hasn't used their shot yet, they can use it on Wisp.

~~

Also have caught up. I'd probably need real-time to be more sure of everything, so my most confident reads are few. yurkin is town. That is all.

Wisp and Phraze aren't aligned, based on Wisp voting Eyeh over Phraze to break the 3 way tie between Mishu, Phraze, and Eyeh (going off Roy's unofficial VC in #887) near EoD1. If Wisp is scum, he went in for the long haul by switching his vote. And if Wisp was scum with Phraze, I'd argue he votes Phraze over Eyeh, so that Eyeh and Wisp can get towncred for bussing, as well as allow Eyeh to live longer, or at least long enough for his bomb to be useful.

So purely going off VCA - Wisp is also town. And if he's telling the truth that there were 2 scum on Phraze's wagon, then as scum, I think he uses (or claims to use) his ability on another wagon (perhaps Eyeh's) and lies about the number of scum there. Either way, he doesn't get lynched anytime soon.

Abu is scummy. I think I need to change my way of reading him though because I find him scummy as town too. It's not until page 10 (#457) that he finally gives a townlean on someone, and it's only upon request. This pings me because the majority of his read-related posts prior (and after) were accusations. Scum need to shade and mislynch to win, while town need to solve. Throwing accusations around easily falls in the former category.

aa-dono's ISO was disappointing. I don't strongly townread Kiana enough to be completely sold on a scum!dono, but as of her posts from day 1, the reads given felt 1-dimensional. Would be interested in what she had to say today most of all.

Explained Mishu already. Explained Kiiruma already. Mishu wasn't outrageously townie based on what I saw from day 1, but he clearly had some mechanical planning going on that I'd want an explanation for eventually but still felt somewhat town-motivated. Technically a neutral read, but gut says town. After a quick ISO of Kiiruma, he's only given two reads this game, and neither of them were given day 1. First a townread of Kiana (based on something I think is actually NAI - she wanted Eyeh's train to be checked, but there were 2 scum on Phraze's train - so either she was giving an honest assessment or she didn't want the train she was on to be checked), and then a chainsaw scumread of Mishu for voting Kiana.

Phraze is someone I'd need more time with, but gut says town. There were a couple posts from her that made me feel this way, namely the ones where she called out others who decided to scumread her (on the basis that scummy [playstyle] = scum is a bad mentality to have).

I should probably explain yurkin - she's town because of her drive in solving the game. I don't think she suggests a CFD onto aa-dono while scum!Eyeh is close to being lynched, it's too bold, too incriminating if things go wrong and Eyeh is lynched (and he was). Her approach in general has been bold too.

I want to call logic town for his vote on Eyeh. Unless he decided to actually repeal his no-bussing policy (which I can confirm is true, barring the occasional shade he'll fling at a buddy), then he's just town via VCA. Something tells me I shouldn't rely on this completely (meta can evolve), so I'd need more time and interactions with him to be sure.

Tempted to label Shinichi as town for derping so much on how the mechanics of this game work, but I also don't really remember his non-mechanics-related posts. So I also need more time here.

ironace is a hard null.
Kiana_Kaslana said:

very town egg lol, jail keeper is mafia more so than town in most setups XD.

What did you to talk about?

all i can say is that we talked so much that eventually we moved to private chat because it started becoming not game related
May 12, 2019 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:

thats never happening you have nothing to worry about

If awa flips town its possible shes the lost bunny no? That would still so in her flip even if she didnt get converted?

May 12, 2019 8:52 AM

Jan 2019
i am going to check with togs whether i can copy and paste the logs here
May 12, 2019 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:

well you have no idea what aadono said in our private chat so you have no idea how hard it is

Then tell us lol, if you believe she is town and your town. You should be trying to convince us of that, if your hiding info that could make her town it kinda feels like your scum just waiting for her to die.

Jan 2014
@kiana_kaslana
I'm going to tell you something I learned very early on... Awa aka aa-dono is one of the most deceptive players on MAL

and you cant copy and paste logs, you have to paraphrase
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2019
so togs is actually lurking and replied me within 30 seconds of me making this post. what a ninja

i cant copy and paste logs but i can paraphrase
May 12, 2019 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
i am going to check with togs whether i can copy and paste the logs here

No you can't

May 12, 2019 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Wisp said:

thats never happening you have nothing to worry about

If awa flips town its possible shes the lost bunny no? That would still so in her flip even if she didnt get converted?
i know its not happening, but im trying to evaluate Kiana...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 8:55 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@kiana_kaslana
I'm going to tell you something I learned very early on... Awa aka aa-dono is one of the most deceptive players on MAL

and you cant copy and paste logs, you have to paraphrase

well i did learned that she was one of the smartest players on the internet i have seen... but as for the deception part... god damn, seeing it in the flesh, its like a magic trick where the bunny pops up under the hat out of nowhere
May 12, 2019 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Wisp said:
maybe mafia is bad?

No, because they shot on the wagon like they were supposed to. Lucian would have been confirmed so it was best he died.

AbuHumaid said:
Mafia doesn't know who's lost wolf

thanks captain obvious lol

That's how stupid your argument is.
May 12, 2019 8:57 AM

Jan 2019
the first thing i started talking to aadono was about why people were suspecting her, a lot of people were suspecting her so i susssed her to (even though i dont know why she was being suspected)... but she convinced me she was town and then claimed to me early too, when i saw that she got a townie egg (jailkeeper egg) i believed her, and she talked about her reads very townily as well, i had completely no clue that she was fooling me.

to put it another way.... if wisp was more scummy or some random troll like uh.... ironace came up with the sensor egg claim, i would definitely vote them instead.

but wisp was one of my top townreads yesterday... so i also trust him... so its a hard fight and mental battle in my head...
May 12, 2019 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Guys, what if Kiana is the lost wolf?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.