Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2019 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
Beepboop
Okay so everyone thinks I'm scum that I might just believe I'm scum(jk)
You're free to think so but I think its bad for town if thats what everyone talks about even if I'm scum here I'm clearly getting bussed scum could just parrot and go with the consensus read

I think people should just ignore me its not possible for there to be just 1 scum anyway and I'll also ignore the cases on me and I'll go scumhunting at my own pace I think its a good idea yes?
I'll come back later
lol

Apr 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Nov 2008
Tainted (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, RE, LucianRoy, Kit

removing RE because she already flipped town upon death. So are the people votes here would vote Tainted again today?

@Kiana_Kaslana @LucianRoy @Kit

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 2:19 PM

Oct 2011
I have no effing idea how to find the 3rd

Apr 7, 2019 2:19 PM

Nov 2008
wait nvm. You guys already voted. epic fail on my part.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 2:21 PM

Oct 2011
only one I can think of is Wolf, since the votes been strange

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
you are more like a dead rolecop. kek Anyway, I am actually interested about this "partner" Marluxion could have.

I have a good feeling it is within Tainted's train.

That would mean there is still an SK on the loose. I could start reaching on that being Roy because he was roleblocked and there was only 1 night kill. xDD

Not trying to derail here. I think I should abstain from voting or contributing since people are probably clouded with their judgements about me. xDD
I guess so. not sure where to place Luci tbh, he did push Marlu iirc.

and u should vote anyways

Incorrect, I defended the hell out of Marlu with a really detailed analysis of why I thought his push on lan was much more indicative of town than scum.
Here
I was wrong, and he was TP, but he didn't flip mafia.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."

Nov 2008
I am gonna try to play Tainted's buddy since I don't want this phase to end with one-sided lynch with so many questionable parties on the loose.

@Tainted who do you want to be lynched today?

Apr 7, 2019 2:23 PM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:

Incorrect, I defended the hell out of Marlu with a really detailed analysis of why I thought his push on lan was much more indicative of town than scum.
Here
More reason for me to believe you are likely Marluxion's partner xDD Tainted should roleblock Lucian again if he somehow survives this phase.

Apr 7, 2019 2:27 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
I guess so. not sure where to place Luci tbh, he did push Marlu iirc.

and u should vote anyways

Here
oh right. u could be town or neutral then. if Tainted is scum, I don't see the point in both of u hardcore suspecting each other.

Apr 7, 2019 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
I am gonna try to play Tainted's buddy since I don't want this phase to end with one-sided lynch with so many questionable parties on the loose.

@Tainted who do you want to be lynched today?
what are the questionable things? if its the inactives that can't be helped

Apr 7, 2019 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted and Marlu were both voting Lan

Apr 7, 2019 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

Here
More reason for me to believe you are likely Marluxion's partner xDD Tainted should roleblock Lucian again if he somehow survives this phase.

This is such a strawman though. What interactions between me and Marl establish that?
Also you definitely look like scum trying to derail by throwing around wild accusations.
Like, it might've made sense if you said I'm scum, but jumping straight to "Lucian is obv third party SK" is some crack logic.
Apr 7, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

Here
oh right. u could be town or neutral then. if Tainted is scum, I don't see the point in both of u hardcore suspecting each other.

Thaaattt's another pre-associative. I'd be happy to revisit this after his flip tho.
Apr 7, 2019 2:48 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

Thaaattt's another pre-associative. I'd be happy to revisit this after his flip tho.
preassociation without prejudice is fine.

Apr 7, 2019 2:50 PM

Apr 2018
Yo, I'm so sorry for not getting here earlier.
The first message of the day that was by a player was sent at such an awkward time.
Also, I sorta overslept due to stresses at work.
Will catch up asap and answer anything I've been told to answer.
Thanks for your patience.
My personality:

Apr 7, 2019 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
DenjaX said:

This is such a strawman though. What interactions between me and Marl establish that?
Also you definitely look like scum trying to derail by throwing around wild accusations.
Like, it might've made sense if you said I'm scum, but jumping straight to "Lucian is obv third party SK" is some crack logic.
Aren't you mad Tainted roleblocked you? I already said that I am not going to try anything funny here so don't get so worked up with my crack logic. You are smart enough to see things within perspective to humour such narrative that isn't really far fetched. It's not like I said you are TPR because I saw you breathe. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Kiiruma said:
The first message of the day that was by a player was sent at such an awkward time.
good luck catching up

Apr 7, 2019 3:09 PM

Nov 2018
Phraze said:

What do you get from this fact?
Apr 7, 2019 3:12 PM

Oct 2011
LanMisa said:
Phraze said:

What do you get from this fact?
neutral and (possible) scum. means u could be town. unless distancing was involved.

Apr 7, 2019 3:26 PM

Mar 2019
Phraze said:
Dude_Mike said:
You know what I am going to stop the fake vet claim. Doctor don’t say who you are but tonight heal me. I am hard claiming BG I can BG 2 people at night. And my targets last night I already told you who they where. I am gong to trust doc will heal me in case mafia hits me tonight. That is how I knew thoses two was not attcked last night. I do not know why I can guard two targets. I also have another part of my abilty I will not share at this time.
sorry if u be the only doc around

If so I will target only myself and yes I will die but be able to kill my attcker. Ie why I was baiting if you are a doc. You can vist me as I will only kill anyone doing anything harmful to me. This is some twisted roll. It had me confused at first. I can target two people to protect them or only target myself and kill who ever attckes me but get this I can talk for the day but die the next night. This role is really odd I have never played a roll like this. If you are a town vig yes I will end up killing you so don’t attack me. Any investigative roles is save to vist me tonight I can not harm you. Doc safe to vist me. I only kill harmful roles like killers and cult and if doused.
Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
Apr 7, 2019 3:31 PM

Oct 2011
Dude_Mike said:
Phraze said:
sorry if u be the only doc around

If so I will target only myself and yes I will die but be able to kill my attcker. Ie why I was baiting if you are a doc. You can vist me as I will only kill anyone doing anything harmful to me. This is some twisted roll. It had me confused at first. I can target two people to protect them or only target myself and kill who ever attckes me but get this I can talk for the day but die the next night. This role is really odd I have never played a roll like this. If you are a town vig yes I will end up killing you so don’t attack me. Any investigative roles is save to vist me tonight I can not harm you. Doc safe to vist me. I only kill harmful roles like killers and cult and if doused.
mafia society specialty. I would suggest u protect me then, since I doubt anyone wants to attack u now.

Apr 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Mar 2019
Phraze said:
Dude_Mike said:

mafia society specialty. I would suggest u protect me then, since I doubt anyone wants to attack u now.

If I do protect you I can not protect myself
Apr 7, 2019 3:35 PM

Jan 2019
starpendle said:
Feeling somewhat ignored lol.

@Kiana_Kaslana Hi, can you reply to some of my posts please?

I hear you're v/la, but is this how you usually play?

Tainted said:
Also I blocked roy
I'll spare you guys the details but my roleblock isn't a full block
Tainted said:
Okay this post is reachy and I thought for a sec of just saying "no u" to dismantle the whole case but no

So first one you either don't know what w/w means or you're too defensive that it somehow went to me shading you

2nd one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ probably the reachiest post
Shattiel - "Hey dont trust me on my read on Roy/star"
Roy - "He's shading me"
I made that post as legacy so no one would sheep that read of mine after I flip so you do you

3rd one I'm not defending mike here I'm calling your post wolf
Cos you made a big case out of a simple question like you did with mine and overreacted

For #675 I played with Kiana and I assume Kiana knows how I play and I also know how she plays and this isn't it I know she's v/la but I wanted her to at least make a decent read or explanation
Anyway you could call that post as me not w/w with Kiana if you know what it means

Idk about the "paraphrase" part?
You didn't actually answer his question on the change of mind regarding Roy's second point. You say lazily thrown, but what made you change your mind to the point of targeting Roy with your ability supposedly that night? Was it simply because he called out Mike's post over the doctor stuff?

Dude_Mike said:
So, now thoses that are mafia will have to ask themselfs Why would I vist thoses 2. Also What roles is he that he can vist 2 people? OR is he bluffing baiting maifa to attck him to save the real PR roles? HMMMM
Now lets watch and see the mafia scum paint me for todays lynch becuse they dont want to waist there time on a night kill on me.

Town keep in mind If I was Mafia why bring heat on myself when I can just stay in the shadows and not risk a lynch. I hope town you see I am town with this play. And my wifom is real but it is on the mafia team. only question is what am I am i a VT? Am I baiting an attack? or AM I just a green newb that has no clue what he is doing? Well Mafia you will have to see if you feel lucky tonight and make me flip.

So did i really vist Kit and Yurkin or am I bluffing? I am calling you out mafia. Now lets see who bites.

Tbh my issue with your baiting posts is that by explaining your intents in full detail and not aiming it at a particular person... the baiting tends to be pointless then. You either get ignored or you need to do something more contributing.

I ignore everything you post cos they are walls
Apr 7, 2019 3:56 PM

Oct 2011
Dude_Mike said:
Phraze said:

If I do protect you I can not protect myself
up to u. I don't see a downside to either of us dying. might be a problem if we both go out tho. considering 2 factions can kill

Apr 7, 2019 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
the inactivity here is deafening

Apr 7, 2019 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
the inactivity here is deafening

I've said practically everything I've wanted to atm, but I can always make for conversation

@Kiana_Kaslana, regarding your vote on Tainted, is it because you're in accordance with my reasoning? Someone else's maybe? Sheeping, or is it something from D1?
Apr 7, 2019 5:49 PM

Apr 2018
_Wisp said:
Can roles be changed in ways other then vanilla-izing?

Yes.

So, there's no conversion but there's more than a role which can vanilla-ize? Does anyone know what this could be? Backup perhaps because it technically becomes the role that they backup??

Page 19: Mike as usual is just underwhelming. I don't know if this is on purpose or if they're just unintentionally scummy. Tainted had some good posts, I feel like this tainted wagon might be misinformed. Only thing I'm really surprised about is they stuck up for me a bit but I don't think it's a pocket attempt because why try to pocket an inactive?
Page 20: I don't believe Denja's claim because it's a tad OP if it's convulsive ability stealer. Also, even if it's true I wouldn't see it as town, it'd have to be neutral with a power level like that. With a goal of a NK or a Witchy role. However, I'm not sure if I believe Phraze's claim more.. A passive coroner could make sense since only alignment flips, I guess?
Page 21: So.. Then Denja suddenly retracts claim and changes it because Phraze's screws them over? I don't know how much we can trust it but I'm taking it with salt. I think Denja's honestly more scummy than Tainted. I could be wrong but I feel like it's almost *too* convenient that people are pushing them.
My personality:

Apr 7, 2019 6:08 PM

Jul 2009
Kiiruma said:

Ikr, such coincidence
Was thinking were I saw your overview post the whole night phase. Figured you were the one who asked.
Apr 7, 2019 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
so like.. 2 scum 2 neutral?

Last 16p role madness I recall had 2 tpr 3 maf ratio
Apr 7, 2019 6:33 PM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:
so like.. 2 scum 2 neutral?

Last 16p role madness I recall had 2 tpr 3 maf ratio
oh.. that's a lot. what are the odds of us hitting wrong lol

Apr 7, 2019 6:38 PM

Oct 2011
so...... anything new?

Apr 7, 2019 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
maybe I'll just throw in or add that I saw RE's role too

Apr 7, 2019 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
@Phraze, what's the flavor name for your role? If you already mentioned it, sorry I missed it.
Apr 7, 2019 7:01 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
@Phraze, what's the flavor name for your role? If you already mentioned it, sorry I missed it.
link

Apr 7, 2019 7:14 PM

Apr 2018
yurkin said:

Ikr, such coincidence
Was thinking were I saw your overview post the whole night phase. Figured you were the one who asked.

It's not a coincidence nor an excuse. It's the truth, take it as you want but it won't change :|
My personality:

Apr 7, 2019 7:18 PM

Oct 2011
I probably could elaborate on these but can't think of any atm. not that confident on most, but groups have their unique "I'm confused" impressions. most confident in the 1st tier, tho that's pretty weak.

reads list:
Lan
Yurkin

Mike
Karote

Lucian
FTF
Kiana - #896 and #897

Kiiruma
Star

Kit
Wolf

Denja
Tainted

Apr 7, 2019 7:18 PM

Jul 2009
Kiiruma said:
yurkin said:

Ikr, such coincidence

It's not a coincidence nor an excuse. It's the truth, take it as you want but it won't change :|

? XD what do you mean
Apr 7, 2019 7:23 PM

Oct 2018
and we're back
Apr 7, 2019 7:30 PM

Oct 2018
Apr 7, 2019 7:31 PM

Oct 2018
i just gave my computer an aneurysm opening that bloody hell
Apr 7, 2019 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
ForgotToFlush said:
excuse u

Apr 7, 2019 7:43 PM

Oct 2018
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

You're really grasping at nothing here.
It's pretty obv
I am town lol but before I get vig killed whether it is Dayvig or Nightvig, I will say my results now:

Karote is TOWN

@Kit @Geyde @Kiiruma @Tainted @Phraze @ForgotToFlush @Wary_Wolf @yurkin @Dude_mike @LucianRoy @LanMisa @Karote @Kiana_Kaslana
can we lynch this
for the sole reason of no more damn mass pings
Apr 7, 2019 7:43 PM

Oct 2018
Phraze said:
ForgotToFlush said:
excuse u
good morning
how many scum have you lynched phraze
Apr 7, 2019 7:47 PM

Oct 2018
ForgotToFlush said:
Phraze said:
excuse u
good morning
yes i am going to be smug about it thank you for asking
with that being said
idt scum coroner outs themselves
so it's either phraze's claim is completely falsified or she's town
leaning the latter
Apr 7, 2019 7:55 PM

Mar 2019
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:
link

Wait you got a flavor name?? I got Town Guest I am a Guest. I was not even given a flavor name.
Apr 7, 2019 7:55 PM

Oct 2018
other updates include
and are certainly limited to

-me not knowing what to make of tainted anymore
-kiana slotting into the poe
-denjax becoming a kill on sight slot with three(?) different fakeclaims
anything to live i guess?
Apr 7, 2019 7:58 PM

Oct 2018
anyway
im 2 for 2 on reads so far so im just going to use my vast statistical knowledge to assume i was right about everything else too
Vote:Starpendle
Apr 7, 2019 8:08 PM

Oct 2011
Dude_Mike said:
Phraze said:
link

Wait you got a flavor name?? I got Town Guest I am a Guest. I was not even given a flavor name.
then I'd assume guest was ur flavor. this is a computer setup.

Apr 7, 2019 8:10 PM

Oct 2011
ForgotToFlush said:
ForgotToFlush said:
good morning
yes i am going to be smug about it thank you for asking
with that being said
idt scum coroner outs themselves
so it's either phraze's claim is completely falsified or she's town
leaning the latter
didn't count but lately it's been a streak. kinda.. to the point I'm scared of proficiency being used on me. didn't count the streak but could be 4.

Apr 7, 2019 8:25 PM

Mar 2019
unvote
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.