Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2019 7:46 AM

Mar 2019
Tainted said:
Dude_Mike said:

No not at all. just fishing for mafia? so what are you worried about? Are you Mafia?
Oh hey I remembered you cos of ur signature
You talked about not surviving a game with 50 posts limit
Tho you're v/la in that game so you barely posted but how about now?

That is true I normally one of the guest posters. Have two games going on. The other one is now finished plus real life going on keeps me bussy.
Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
Apr 7, 2019 7:48 AM

Mar 2019
DenjaX said:
Dude_Mike said:
So, now thoses that are mafia will have to ask themselfs Why would I vist thoses 2. Also What roles is he that he can vist 2 people? OR is he bluffing baiting maifa to attck him to save the real PR roles? HMMMM
Now lets watch and see the mafia scum paint me for todays lynch becuse they dont want to waist there time on a night kill on me.

Town keep in mind If I was Mafia why bring heat on myself when I can just stay in the shadows and not risk a lynch. I hope town you see I am town with this play. And my wifom is real but it is on the mafia team. only question is what am I am i a VT? Am I baiting an attack? or AM I just a green newb that has no clue what he is doing? Well Mafia you will have to see if you feel lucky tonight and make me flip.

So did i really vist Kit and Yurkin or am I bluffing? I am calling you out mafia. Now lets see who bites.
its pointless to make use of secrecy of your abilities when there is no role flip when a player dies in this game. It is up to you what kind of information are you willing to share to help contribute to town. xDD

Well I will say this my two targerts where not attcked last night.
Apr 7, 2019 7:49 AM

Mar 2019
Kiana_Kaslana said:
vote: tainted

Clearly scum

I agree vote: tainted
Apr 7, 2019 8:01 AM

Nov 2008
Kiana_Kaslana said:
DenjaX said:
I am a gravedigger and I took Marluxion's ability last night.

What is a gravedigger?
I take whoever was dead's ability and I can able to use it.

Tainted said:
DenjaX said:
Yis
idk cause I'm sticking out?
Pushed RE earlier? Or people just sheeped RE?

Man I thought I was talking to Kit
How bout you?
I see you also claim roleblocker. Who did you roleblock last night and why? The counter train on you was a neutral which I think is the TPR. You must have said something that rustled their jimmies.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 8:03 AM

Nov 2008
Dude_Mike said:

I respect that. 2 targets with one ability can be usually a Transporter or a Parity cop. Hope you can put those to good use. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 8:37 AM

Dec 2012
DenjaX said:
@Karote what is at least number line will succeed with your stable? don't be surprised. You cool. xDD

All have equal chances so none.

edit: lol, messed up sentence
Apr 7, 2019 9:50 AM

Nov 2015
Votecount 2.3

00101000 01011100 00101111 00101001 00100000 00101000 11000010 10110000 00101100 00101100 00101100 00101100 11000010 10110000 00101001 00100000 00101000 01011100 00101111 00101001

Tainted (5) - Phraze, LucianRoy, Kit, Kiana_Kaslana, Dude_mike
Kit (1) - Wary_Wolf

Not Voting: DenjaX, Starpendle, Kiiruma, Tainted, ForgotToFlush, yurkin, LanMisa, Karote

Deadline will be 5pm on Tuesday, April 9th, with a Twilight phase of 0-12 hours because all most of the hosts are human beings.
TogsApr 7, 2019 9:57 AM
Apr 7, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2014
Feeling somewhat ignored lol.

@Kiana_Kaslana Hi, can you reply to some of my posts please?

I hear you're v/la, but is this how you usually play?

Tainted said:
Also I blocked roy
I'll spare you guys the details but my roleblock isn't a full block
Tainted said:
LucianRoy said:
That EoD was so bogus wtf.

Vote: Tainted

Their slew of posts at EoD we're pretty gosh darn scummy too. Look at this:

#818- Tainted sets ups a baseless, false dichotomy here between me and FTF in an attempt to shade me, and let me explain why. There is so much to unpack here. Why phrase it this way? Why not just directly say: 'because of his interactions with FTF, I find Lucian scummy'. instead of working around it backwards: "Roy probably isn't w/w with FTF // I doubt ftf is even wolf at all" The first part is an unsupported claim, (no explaination), which sets up a false dichotomy with me against FTF once they establish FTF is town is the second clause, (again, no explanation). For this to be good, wouldn't you have to explain why it isn't TvT? There's no consideration of that in this post at all. Because of this, I consider this subtle shading of me. The way it's phrased makes it beat around the bush, and doesn't sound like anything town would post imo.

#819- This post is weird too. It doesn't say "I'm reading these people scum" it lines up the conclusion to their previous post on me, like it's a disclaimer for something already established, yet it isn't established, and wasn't established in their last post. It was hinted at. Another reason why I think that post was an attempt to shade me. I'm honestly doubtful if they can explain why they changed their mind here, but I guess it's worth a shot to ask?

#820 Oh, come on, there is no way you can defend Mike here. Do you seriously have a TR on his slot? His post is obviously anti-town, and can be lumped in with the other strange and unnecessary things he's done this game. I felt like calling him out for it this time.

So, in essence, all this seems like an attempt to line-up my lynch for toDay as an out, and this is ALSO inherently scummy to me. This part isn't as solid as the other things I've said, and it's slightly anecdotal, but I feel like the self-preservation vote Tainted made on Marl, is NOT NAI as self-pres often is. See, were I in Tainted shoes, and they go to the trouble of shading me as scum at EoD while voting Marl why not just push me at EoD? Why not take it a single step further and just CFD on me? That's what I would've done as town, and I would not have settled on a self-pres train I wasn't fully committed to. On top of that, Tainted's vote on Marl is a naked vote, and they do nothing to establish why he's scum/give thoughts from that point onward. It makes even more sense once you realize Marl literally only had 1 vote on him at that stage of the game.

One last point I dug up that is unrelated to the former, but still notable imo:
#675- Why would they beg Kiana for a read here? Reeks of desperation to me, like, 'please read me town and defend me!' rather than actually caring about what Kiana's read on themselves actually is. It's a weaker tell, but I found it off-putting.

Also, phraze is right when he says their claim is sus, but for me it's mostly b/c they didn't paraphrase.

This is an easy scum lynch in my book, and though I didn't go about the push with meta like RE did, I don't need it to come to a similar conclusion as her... twice.

___

Marl was probably executioner? And Lan is the lynched? That's actually nutty how RE guessed that. However, I don't think that has any bearing on Lan's alignment since in my exp. the target is randomized. I also forget if the win condition can be met whether or not exec is dead.

Also, @Lanmisa, have we ever played together before?
Okay this post is reachy and I thought for a sec of just saying "no u" to dismantle the whole case but no

So first one you either don't know what w/w means or you're too defensive that it somehow went to me shading you

2nd one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ probably the reachiest post
Shattiel - "Hey dont trust me on my read on Roy/star"
Roy - "He's shading me"
I made that post as legacy so no one would sheep that read of mine after I flip so you do you

3rd one I'm not defending mike here I'm calling your post wolf
Cos you made a big case out of a simple question like you did with mine and overreacted

For #675 I played with Kiana and I assume Kiana knows how I play and I also know how she plays and this isn't it I know she's v/la but I wanted her to at least make a decent read or explanation
Anyway you could call that post as me not w/w with Kiana if you know what it means

Idk about the "paraphrase" part?
You didn't actually answer his question on the change of mind regarding Roy's second point. You say lazily thrown, but what made you change your mind to the point of targeting Roy with your ability supposedly that night? Was it simply because he called out Mike's post over the doctor stuff?

Dude_Mike said:
So, now thoses that are mafia will have to ask themselfs Why would I vist thoses 2. Also What roles is he that he can vist 2 people? OR is he bluffing baiting maifa to attck him to save the real PR roles? HMMMM
Now lets watch and see the mafia scum paint me for todays lynch becuse they dont want to waist there time on a night kill on me.

Town keep in mind If I was Mafia why bring heat on myself when I can just stay in the shadows and not risk a lynch. I hope town you see I am town with this play. And my wifom is real but it is on the mafia team. only question is what am I am i a VT? Am I baiting an attack? or AM I just a green newb that has no clue what he is doing? Well Mafia you will have to see if you feel lucky tonight and make me flip.

So did i really vist Kit and Yurkin or am I bluffing? I am calling you out mafia. Now lets see who bites.

Tbh my issue with your baiting posts is that by explaining your intents in full detail and not aiming it at a particular person... the baiting tends to be pointless then. You either get ignored or you need to do something more contributing.
Apr 7, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
So you're a town miller / gravedigger. Why suddenly reveal this?

Also Tainted said they roleblocked, or some kind of roleblock, on Roy.
Apr 7, 2019 10:14 AM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
oh. what's ur flavor?

Apr 7, 2019 10:16 AM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
People are sheeping RE REEEE
Can people stop that
@Phraze I wont accept a role blocker is suspicious vote
there's more, but I'm waiting

Tainted said:
Tainted said:
wut
@Phraze poke
if u seemed shady it could be overgaming

Apr 7, 2019 10:20 AM

Oct 2011
starpendle said:
DenjaX said:

hmm good point. Tainted scum tho

Apr 7, 2019 10:38 AM

May 2014
Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
oh. what's ur flavor?
Rules said scum has fake flavors provided, so not sure how helpful this is supposed to be... ?

My point really isn't that good tbh, just feeling like we shouldn't be revealing roles too easily. The miller part I can understand, not so much the gravedigger though.
Apr 7, 2019 10:49 AM

Oct 2011
starpendle said:
Phraze said:
oh. what's ur flavor?
Rules said scum has fake flavors provided, so not sure how helpful this is supposed to be... ?

My point really isn't that good tbh, just feeling like we shouldn't be revealing roles too easily. The miller part I can understand, not so much the gravedigger though.
shouldn't matter. Denja is esp good at fakeclaims. I'm checking something.

I'm not sure a miller should have another ability, it's quite op imo.

Apr 7, 2019 10:50 AM

Mar 2019
DenjaX said:
Dude_Mike said:

I respect that. 2 targets with one ability can be usually a Transporter or a Parity cop. Hope you can put those to good use. xDD

I am not eather one of thoses
Apr 7, 2019 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
starpendle said:

Tainted said:
Also I blocked roy
Tainted said:
Okay this post is reachy and I thought for a sec of just saying "no u" to dismantle the whole case but no

So first one you either don't know what w/w means or you're too defensive that it somehow went to me shading you

Roy - "He's shading me"
I made that post as legacy so no one would sheep that read of mine after I flip so you do you

Cos you made a big case out of a simple question like you did with mine and overreacted

For #675 I played with Kiana and I assume Kiana knows how I play and I also know how she plays and this isn't it I know she's v/la but I wanted her to at least make a decent read or explanation
Anyway you could call that post as me not w/w with Kiana if you know what it means

You didn't actually answer his question on the change of mind regarding Roy's second point. You say lazily thrown, but what made you change your mind to the point of targeting Roy with your ability supposedly that night? Was it simply because he called out Mike's post over the doctor stuff?

Dude_Mike said:

Tbh my issue with your baiting posts is that by explaining your intents in full detail and not aiming it at a particular person... the baiting tends to be pointless then. You either get ignored or you need to do something more contributing.

This is true. But I do have a reason that is not yet apparent. But if I annoy the mafia it will become obvious if they take the bait. I can’t not elaborate more on that yet as if I do mafia will advoid me.
Apr 7, 2019 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
starpendle said:

Tainted said:
Also I blocked roy
Tainted said:

Roy - "He's shading me"

Dude_Mike said:

This is true. But I do have a reason that is not yet apparent. But if I annoy the mafia it will become obvious if they take the bait. I can’t not elaborate more on that yet as if I do mafia will advoid me.
Apr 7, 2019 10:57 AM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
Phraze said:
quick glance at d1 vc: Denja/Star/Tainted with Kii/Mike to lesser extent.
what about kii/mike?
both weren't voting

Apr 7, 2019 11:00 AM

Oct 2011
forgot.. this IS a Roz game. it'll be complicated.

Apr 7, 2019 11:03 AM

Mar 2019
You know what I am going to stop the fake vet claim. Doctor don’t say who you are but tonight heal me. I am hard claiming BG I can BG 2 people at night. And my targets last night I already told you who they where. I am gong to trust doc will heal me in case mafia hits me tonight. That is how I knew thoses two was not attcked last night. I do not know why I can guard two targets. I also have another part of my abilty I will not share at this time.
Apr 7, 2019 11:04 AM

Mar 2019
Dude_Mike said:
You know what I am going to stop the fake vet claim. Doctor don’t say who you are but tonight heal me. I am hard claiming BG I can BG 2 people at night. And my targets last night I already told you who they where. I am gong to trust doc will heal me in case mafia hits me tonight. That is how I knew thoses two was not attcked last night. I do not know why I can guard two targets. I also have another part of my abilty I will not share at this time.
that part of my abilty does not trigger unless I get attcked is all I will say
Apr 7, 2019 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
Tainted said:
LucianRoy said:

I literally wrote entire paragraphs on why the semantics of your posts were scummy, and you come back with this? I don't know what w/w means?
Try going back to the source, can you muster an explanation why you think Me v FTF is not W/W and why this resulted in your FTF town read?

Roy - "He's shading me"

You ARE shading me though, these three posts I've pointed out all indicate you think I'm scum, but none of them have explanations for why. Nor do they explicitly state you read me or star scum. One could even make the argument you just chose two popular people to scumread based off the day's events while simultaneously nullifying your past reads for seemingly no reason other than to save your head from the block.
There's also a pretty relevant question in there you missed. Or dodged.

And this is the part where you vote me, right?
Does everyone just resort to occam's razor these days? See, like this is an objectively awful defense in the scenario of town!Tainted.
You've pretty much failed to dismantle any of the points I've made, (in three total paragraphs), and instead have written it all of as "scum reaching". Not the towniest way to go about it, no? Going to make an effort on this one?

This makes me extremely hesitant that you know what constitutes a w/w interaction and what doesn't. This is pretty shoddy criteria for not finding it w/w.

What's your current read on Kiana btw?

Paraphrasing the flavor of your role on your role pm?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 7, 2019 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
@Denjax, is your gravedigger ability compulsive?
Also, was your miller claim D1 BS?

Also, what's your read on Lanmisa?
Apr 7, 2019 11:21 AM

Nov 2008
starpendle said:
DenjaX said:

I reveal this because this game is flipless except for alignment. Being a miller, I ought to contribute as much as I can and Marluxion is a rolecop judging by the ability I took.

Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
oh. what's ur flavor?
I am Anonymous.

starpendle said:
Phraze said:
oh. what's ur flavor?

I disagree. This game has no role flip when they die. And I am not going to sit here just because I claimed a miller. I have no contribution yet so why not make use myself with the role. If mafias kill me then that is one less suspicious person for town.

Apr 7, 2019 11:27 AM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
Denjax, is your gravedigger ability compulsive?

I have to choose from the graveyard and can only steal once per dead player. My passive is Miller.

LanMisa as far as I can see, I only see him being tilted over Marluxion's approach about the game. And he rested his vote to him until he died. What's interesting about him?

Apr 7, 2019 11:32 AM

Aug 2013
Dude_Mike said:
yurkin said:

Mhmm well bait eserve explanation to serve as bait properly, no? Why pick me and kit?

Becuse I town read you to the most

And Kit is in second place, no? What's your reasoning for yurkin and Kit being such strong townreads for you?
Apr 7, 2019 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:
Denjax, is your gravedigger ability compulsive?

I have to choose from the graveyard and can only steal once per dead player. My passive is Miller.

LanMisa as far as I can see, I only see him being tilted over Marluxion's approach about the game. And he rested his vote to him until he died. What's interesting about him?

Marl was fairly obsessed with them, and the neutral role flip lead me to believe he was Executioner.

I'm also having a hard time guessing the win-con far a third party role-cop. Any thoughts on that? Or was that not inherited?
Apr 7, 2019 11:38 AM

Mar 2019
LucianRoy said:
Dude_Mike said:

Becuse I town read you to the most

And Kit is in second place, no? What's your reasoning for yurkin and Kit being such strong townreads for you?

I never did strong town reads. I had to pick two people. They are town leans. I can be wrong. Lucian you are a scum lean to me. I have no solid reads at this point in the game.
Apr 7, 2019 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
Dude_Mike said:
LucianRoy said:

I never did strong town reads. I had to pick two people. They are town leans. I can be wrong. Lucian you are a scum lean to me. I have no solid reads at this point in the game.

That's understandable, I was just wondering if there was a specific post you could point to that lead you to believe they're town.

So... you scum lean me, yet that would mean Tainted is an inherently stronger scum read, no? Considering you're voting them and all. What makes Tainted scummier than myself in your eyes?
Apr 7, 2019 12:01 PM

Oct 2011
hmm ok

Denja scum too

Apr 7, 2019 12:06 PM

Oct 2011
Marlu was jailer + had a partner.

I'm passive coroner or something

Apr 7, 2019 12:07 PM

Oct 2011
so like.. 2 scum 2 neutral?

Apr 7, 2019 12:08 PM

Oct 2011
Dude_Mike said:
sorry if u be the only doc around

Apr 7, 2019 12:10 PM

Oct 2011
makes sense for scum to have rb if neutral was jailer(?)

Apr 7, 2019 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
This is so fucking spicy.
Apr 7, 2019 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:

What was his ability?

Apr 7, 2019 12:20 PM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:

Marl was fairly obsessed with them, and the neutral role flip lead me to believe he was Executioner.

I'm also having a hard time guessing the win-con far a third party role-cop. Any thoughts on that? Or was that not inherited?
I am not sure if he was executioner. Where did he say that LanMisa lynch is part of his wincon?

Apr 7, 2019 12:21 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:

What was his ability?
jailer ofc. and some other stuff. looks like nk besides actions.

Apr 7, 2019 12:23 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
Jailer is a role name, not an ability.

Apr 7, 2019 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
Jailer is a role name, not an ability.
u mean flavor? he roleblocks, target gets immunity too.

Apr 7, 2019 12:26 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

I am not sure if he was executioner. Where did he say that LanMisa lynch is part of his wincon?

It doesn't matter since I was wrong, and only guessing based off his play.
Also, you're his TP buddy it seems.
Apr 7, 2019 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
No. If you really say he is a Jailor then you MUST know the name of his abilities. And saying "other stuff" is not helping me gain information. If you think I am lying, then you should say his other abilities for everyone.

Go on.

Apr 7, 2019 12:32 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
No. If you really say he is a Jailor then you MUST know the name of his abilities. And saying "other stuff" is not helping me gain information. If you think I am lying, then you should say his other abilities for everyone.

Go on.
jailer, as in rb + doc. can neighborize. shares chat with partner. kill besides actions. trojan horse

Apr 7, 2019 12:34 PM

Oct 2011
ofc I bet a denja wants to try last min advice

Apr 7, 2019 12:36 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
jailer, as in rb + doc. can neighborize. shares chat with partner. kill besides actions. trojan horse
Interesting. Is that why you think I am scum?

Oct 2011
also... that was a pretty op role. mine too. and Mike? so idk how op this setup is. but.... #rozgames

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
what advice?

Apr 7, 2019 12:38 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
yup. rolecop is not even close to what I saw.

Apr 7, 2019 12:38 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
what advice?
scum planning

Apr 7, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:

You're really grasping at nothing here.
It's pretty obv
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.