Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2019 12:41 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
scum planning
I am sorry but I ain't scum. But funny thing is, I do not think you are a scum mudslinging me here. That would be an elaborate claim to paint me a scum and also a Coroner is highly likely to be in the game due to no deathflips. xDD Sorry to disappoint you here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted/Denja/???

I'm tryin to figure the others. maybe Wolf, could be in voting proximity to Tainted if they aren't same faction.

Apr 7, 2019 12:42 PM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
DenjaX said:
Interesting. Is that why you think I am scum?

You're really grasping at nothing here.
It's pretty obv
I am town lol but before I get vig killed whether it is Dayvig or Nightvig, I will say my results now:

Karote is TOWN

@Kit @Geyde @Kiiruma @Tainted @Phraze @ForgotToFlush @Wary_Wolf @yurkin @Dude_mike @LucianRoy @LanMisa @Karote @Kiana_Kaslana

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 12:44 PM

Nov 2008
I investigated Karote because I know he gives low contribution to this game regardless of his alignment. xDD

So might as well check him to help narrow the PoE.

Apr 7, 2019 12:45 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
scum planning
I am sorry but I ain't scum. But funny thing is, I do not think you are a scum mudslinging me here. That would be an elaborate claim to paint me a scum and also a Coroner is highly likely to be in the game due to no deathflips. xDD Sorry to disappoint you here.
the wording is strange here. u say it as if I'm capable of faking it? I might believe u faking, but not the other way around.

Apr 7, 2019 12:46 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
the wording is strange here. u say it as if I'm capable of faking it? I might believe u faking, but not the other way around.
Actually, its the contrary. I said I don't think you are faking this. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 12:47 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
I investigated Karote because I know he gives low contribution to this game regardless of his alignment. xDD

So might as well check him to help narrow the PoE.
this is like... not trustworthy coming from u? how can u take Marlu's ability and use same time too? but benefit of doubt granted, Tainted going down first.

Apr 7, 2019 12:49 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
Actually, its the contrary. I said I don't think you are faking this. xDD
"But funny thing is, I do not think you are a scum mudslinging me here."
sounds like u could believe I made it up

Apr 7, 2019 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
this is like... not trustworthy coming from u? how can u take Marlu's ability and use same time too? but benefit of doubt granted, Tainted going down first.
Well if I die and I flip town, that would clear Karote, no?

Idk why i got a cop ability, I must've gotten RE's ability?

Apr 7, 2019 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
Ehh. then it is not true. I truly believe you are telling the truth here xDD Trust me?

Apr 7, 2019 12:54 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
Well if I die and I flip town, that would clear Karote, no?

Idk why i got a cop ability, I must've gotten RE's ability?
who knows -.-
so ur ability is a use-same-night? and does it pick ppl at random or u have to name a target?

Apr 7, 2019 12:57 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
Ehh. then it is not true. I truly believe you are telling the truth here xDD Trust me?
hmm ok. I'm expecting complications since it's Roz, so I won't really write u off yet.

Apr 7, 2019 12:58 PM

Oct 2011
maybe Denja killed RE and took her ability

Apr 7, 2019 1:00 PM

Oct 2011
lol

Apr 7, 2019 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
DenjaX said:
No. If you really say he is a Jailor then you MUST know the name of his abilities. And saying "other stuff" is not helping me gain information. If you think I am lying, then you should say his other abilities for everyone.

Go on.
jailer, as in rb + doc. can neighborize. shares chat with partner. kill besides actions. trojan horse

Let me get this straight. Does this imply Denja was neighbourized? Or was already aligned with third party Marlu?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 7, 2019 1:07 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
jailer, as in rb + doc. can neighborize. shares chat with partner. kill besides actions. trojan horse

Let me get this straight. Does this imply Denja was neighbourized? Or was already aligned with third party Marlu?
no. neighborizing and partner/mason is separate.

Apr 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Oct 2011
kinda like a scum neighborizer

Apr 7, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
If this is actually town!denja, this is a pretty good example of why town shouldn't fake claim.

It's anti-town, distracting, and usually results in your death, one way or another. And also forces out informative roles unecessarily, which could be game-losing.

The circumstances where it does work are predominantly only in the late game. And are also exceedingly rare.

Take notes.
Apr 7, 2019 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
maybe Denja killed RE and took her ability

Apr 7, 2019 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
LucianRoy said:
If this is actually town!denja, this is a pretty good example of why town shouldn't fake claim.

It's anti-town, distracting, and usually results in your death, one way or another. And also forces out informative roles unecessarily, which could be game-losing.

The circumstances where it does work are predominantly only in the late game. And are also exceedingly rare.

Take notes.
I have made numerous successful town fake claims that leads to town victory. Take notes from my achievements. xDD

Oct 2011
I think its also safe to say Denja isn't with Marlu since didn't know his abilities

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

no. neighborizing and partner/mason is separate.

Ahh, that's what it sounded like. Cool.
Apr 7, 2019 1:13 PM

Oct 2011
figuring out more than 2 alignments is hard >.>

Apr 7, 2019 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
who knows -.-
so ur ability is a use-same-night? and does it pick ppl at random or u have to name a target?
Oh i ddnt notice your question. the ability that I got has no specified restriction on when can I use it. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 1:17 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
who knows -.-
Oh i ddnt notice your question. the ability that I got has no specified restriction on when can I use it. xDD
that's vague.. leaving u for another time tho. lynching Tainted.

Apr 7, 2019 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
Oh. In other words, I used my ability during this day phase. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
I think its also safe to say Denja isn't with Marlu since didn't know his abilities

If you believe they're scum, why would you believe anything they say?
Apr 7, 2019 1:20 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
Oh. In other words, I used my ability during this day phase. xDD
I see. sounds good.

Apr 7, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

If you believe they're scum, why would you believe anything they say?
not as sure since Denja things. he outed himself as not knowing Marlu's abilities at least. means either scum or town, not neutral.

Apr 7, 2019 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
LucianRoy said:

Take notes.
I have made numerous successful town fake claims that leads to town victory. Take notes from my achievements. xDD

Ahhhhhh, you're right, I've been BTFO by anecdotal evidence
Apr 7, 2019 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
rolecop is useless to town tho... right?

Apr 7, 2019 1:29 PM

Oct 2011
oh wait... would I be considered a rolecop?

Apr 7, 2019 1:30 PM

Oct 2011
ah then again

rolecop and rb claims are pretty elementary...

Apr 7, 2019 1:40 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
you are more like a dead rolecop. kek Anyway, I am actually interested about this "partner" Marluxion could have.

I have a good feeling it is within Tainted's train.

That would mean there is still an SK on the loose. I could start reaching on that being Roy because he was roleblocked and there was only 1 night kill. xDD

Not trying to derail here. I think I should abstain from voting or contributing since people are probably clouded with their judgements about me. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 1:42 PM

Nov 2018
Is it bad that I completely forgot that there is a game running all of today?

Looking at the Denja claim I doubt that town could take scum or 3P actions with a gravedigger. It would be far too op, I think. I assume that Denja took RE's skill, if this part of the claim is true, and used it.

Also, if Denja could use their ability during this day and didn't check Tainted with it I want to scream a thousand words. This would have been the check to throw the door to solving this game WIDE open. Independent of a town or a scum check.
Apr 7, 2019 1:46 PM

Nov 2018
Roy, you asked: If you are Lulz from MU, then we played a game together where I was scum, you cop checked me N1 and I tried to escape my lynch by fake claiming unaware Miller. It was Greek Mythology.
Apr 7, 2019 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
Tainted/Denja/???

I'm tryin to figure the others. maybe Wolf, could be in voting proximity to Tainted if they aren't same faction.

It's better to establish teams after we see at least 1 mafia, (not groupscum in this case), flip.
Prior to that, it's pretty darn difficult to pinpoint w/w interactions, which are indicative of team members.
You're claim is establishing the existence of two groupscum factions: one third party, and the other mafia, no? And Denja is part of the former, not the latter, correct?
Apr 7, 2019 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
LanMisa said:
Roy, you asked: If you are Lulz from MU, then we played a game together where I was scum, you cop checked me N1 and I tried to escape my lynch by fake claiming unaware Miller. It was Greek Mythology.

No, I mean have we ever played a game on MAL together.
This is a no?

I am also not bottom lulz.
Apr 7, 2019 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
Wait, nvm, I'm getting you mixed up with someone completely different.
Apr 7, 2019 1:53 PM

Nov 2018
LucianRoy said:
LanMisa said:

No, I mean have we ever played a game on MAL together.
This is a no?

I am also not bottom lulz.

This is the first time I play here, so no.
Apr 7, 2019 2:00 PM

Nov 2018
Wary_Wolf said:
Nope. But I have google, and I'll keep that in mind.

Still, I'd also ask why everyone else voted with him. Given Marl was right on Re, amongst other things, I also question LanMisa, particularly given that he's also been probing me a little bit too much for my liking. That said it's reasonably understandable given my actions day 1.

So... No, nothing solid. That said,

Vote: Kit

Want to point to this part of me probing him. I share a neighbourhood chat with him and [redacted] and I was nudging him to explain his vote on RE from yesterday. He went pretty defensive about everything, saying that he hates sharing reads with others and that he prefers if everyone gets to the final conclusion independently. Make of that what you want.
Apr 7, 2019 2:02 PM

Nov 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
vote:tainted

He’s still pretty scummy and it looks like many people agree

The reads of the neutral (lan > ? > ?) seem pretty legitimate too, maybe he might have PR/insider neutral hack info that influenced his read unlike us no-info towns.

I hate those back to back posts. First, why trust the reads of a Neutral? Second, Kiana was townleaning me yesterday and I was pushing Shattiel hard yesterday and today. How she thinks that switching the vote from Shat to me (and later back to Shat) makes sense is.... going to be interesting.
Apr 7, 2019 2:05 PM

Oct 2011
LanMisa said:

Looking at the Denja claim I doubt that town could take scum or 3P actions with a gravedigger. It would be far too op, I think. I assume that Denja took RE's skill, if this part of the claim is true, and used it.

Also, if Denja could use their ability during this day and didn't check Tainted with it I want to scream a thousand words. This would have been the check to throw the door to solving this game WIDE open. Independent of a town or a scum check.
that's what I thought too. room for doubt.

checking Karote seems redundant tho

Apr 7, 2019 2:07 PM

Sep 2015
Beepboop
Okay so everyone thinks I'm scum that I might just believe I'm scum(jk)
You're free to think so but I think its bad for town if thats what everyone talks about even if I'm scum here I'm clearly getting bussed scum could just parrot and go with the consensus read

I think people should just ignore me its not possible for there to be just 1 scum anyway and I'll also ignore the cases on me and I'll go scumhunting at my own pace I think its a good idea yes?
I'll come back later
Apr 7, 2019 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
Tainted/Denja/???

It's better to establish teams after we see at least 1 mafia, (not groupscum in this case), flip.
Prior to that, it's pretty darn difficult to pinpoint w/w interactions, which are indicative of team members.
You're claim is establishing the existence of two groupscum factions: one third party, and the other mafia, no? And Denja is part of the former, not the latter, correct?
yeah, nothing concrete yet. Denja possible scum yes, not third party (since he didn't know Marlu's ability). there's a third on the loose tho.

Apr 7, 2019 2:08 PM

Nov 2018
Phraze said:
LanMisa said:

that's what I thought too. room for doubt.

checking Karote seems redundant tho

This part is what I feel troubled about the most: It's a move that makes not a lot of sense to me. Especially since your ability, if it's true, allows you ONE CHECK ONLY. It feels like a waste to use it here.
Apr 7, 2019 2:10 PM

Sep 2015
Also heres a gif of a smiling dog since I'm not evil :)

Apr 7, 2019 2:12 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
Phraze said:
you are more like a dead rolecop. kek Anyway, I am actually interested about this "partner" Marluxion could have.

I have a good feeling it is within Tainted's train.

That would mean there is still an SK on the loose. I could start reaching on that being Roy because he was roleblocked and there was only 1 night kill. xDD

Not trying to derail here. I think I should abstain from voting or contributing since people are probably clouded with their judgements about me. xDD
I guess so. not sure where to place Luci tbh, he did push Marlu iirc.

and u should vote anyways

Apr 7, 2019 2:14 PM

May 2017
Who's poking the sleeping bear?

DenjaX said:

It's pretty obvI am town lol but before I get vig killed whether it is Dayvig or Nightvig, I will say my results now:

Karote is TOWN

Oh. Huh. Comes in, acts like a spazz, then goes AWOL. What I usually do as town. Fair enough.

Appreciate the input @LucianRoy

Lonely vote feels lonely. Prefer a secret ballot. But it is what it is.

OOC:
Stepping away from keyboard because last night was a bitch at work and I'm liable to take it out on someone. Today's probably going to be worse. Prod at your peril.
Current Events Thread Topics...
Not even once.
Apr 7, 2019 2:15 PM

Nov 2018
Tainted said:
Also heres a gif of a smiling dog since I'm not evil :)

Sorry, but I prefer lolcatting over loldogging.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.