Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2019 10:55 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss thoughts on chapter 217 of Domestic Girlfriend.
The final сhapter of current arc, new arc starts from 218.

Hina now knows.
Akagi-kunJan 31, 2019 10:48 PM
Jan 30, 2019 12:34 AM

Dec 2010
#TeamHina Go! Seriously though, I wonder what next arc will bring, will we see Natsuo bounce back to Hina, or will he find settle through other means? Overall Rui being gone and Hina being there to support him and with Natsuo in this state will most naturally bring him and Hina closer, then again there's Serizawa to account for too... Well, you'll never know.
Jan 30, 2019 12:50 AM

Nov 2012
Natsuo said "I've... gotta change course fast".
I wonder where he'll be heading now.
Jan 30, 2019 2:28 AM
Nov 2018
The time will make the relationship of rui and natsuo be only memories and that his feelings gradually change to Hina again and he will fall in love with her and forget about Rui.
Jan 30, 2019 4:41 AM
Apr 2016
haydee82 said:
The time will make the relationship of rui and natsuo be only memories and that his feelings gradually change to Hina again and he will fall in love with her and forget about Rui.

it's the better thing that can happen to natsuo, forget rui who was completely selfish ........+ She have making him suffer much more than he was already because of his writing problem
Jan 30, 2019 8:07 AM
Oct 2018
I wonder what will happen to Rui now that they broke up wit Natsu and chef boy is there for her. Natsuo x Hina!
Jan 30, 2019 1:19 PM
Apr 2016
1jjjooo6s said:
I wonder what will happen to Rui now that they broke up wit Natsu and chef boy is there for her. Natsuo x Hina!

three choices :

1: no more screen time
2: NTR road with bastard cooking guy
3: a retarded natsuo who decide to pursue her to america ( can be added to second possibility) for the big worst heartbreaking possible for natsuo
Jan 30, 2019 3:38 PM
Jan 2019
Author being really harsh with rui change of personality.
She clearly forcing rui to be a trash character in a flash after few volumes of her development.
What's up with those going out with chef guy to a movie, blushing ear to ear while flirting with him (also who the heck bought a fragile tableware like mug for chritmas present for your gf who lives thousands KM away?), and ride a bike together.
Why author forcing rui to do NTR route?
Also with such bs break up, idk anymore author really wanted to ruin rui image so bad, made her selfish b*tch who cheat on her bf.
Its made it more hurt when u thought everything is going well after they did such sweet make up in the night just to get surprise bs break up later.
Rui ntr natsuo is 99% set in stone.
I tweeted to the author about this and her relpy just "rui has rui's belief"
I was like "NO, ITS JUST YOUR OWN BELIEF" and throw my phone away (i wish it hit her head)
Jan 30, 2019 10:46 PM
May 2018
Where can I read the recent chapter I’m only on chapter 216 and I rly wanna see what happens
Jan 30, 2019 11:09 PM

Nov 2012
Adiet378 said:

I think you're wrong (or maybe I just hope it doesn't happen anyway). No. I believe that. If I am still wrong, then I just for nothing read all these 217 chapters. In this case I just don't understand anything about the characters that the author shows us. I don't see Natsuo's way with Serizawa. For me, it might be acceptable if Rui or Hina found their new love or ended up alone in the final of story, but I would like it to be after it is clear who will choose MC. If the author still decides not to leave Natsuo with Rui (or Hina), although I prefer Rui, this would be at least an acceptable option.
I have already said this in the discussion on Chapter 216. This situation "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours." I saw what Hina did in the previous chapters. She was not able to cross her love for Natsuo. So I don't see any reason why Rui, who behaves a bit more mature than her older sister (though she actes just as stupid) and who sure loves Natsuo, would have to do otherwise.

If I am wrong, I know exactly what I will do. I'll put this manga on hold, or maybe even just drop it.

P.S. Sasuga though makes manga for male audience, but does so on the same principle as her colleagues from the shojo magazines. Therefore, MC in her stories is weak-willed characters who tend to fall into angst (actually, to be emotionally weak). Simply put, MC in her stories just girls, which shows as boys. And she makes exactly the same plot points, style: "We're good, but we have to break up, this is for good, probably".
Akagi-kunJan 30, 2019 11:14 PM
Jan 31, 2019 4:13 AM
Jan 2019
for some reason I feel annoyed, and it seems Hina is trying to calm and comfort her in a downturn. I don't think until now about Rui, but I hope in the next chapter,Rui and Fuji are back together again, I think it's only best with Rui.
Jan 31, 2019 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
It's unlikely that Natsuo will go back to Hina. I see Natsuo in the future hooking up with Serizawa. Developing Rui and Natsuo's relationship for 100 chapters and then just throwing it away puts Natsuo back right where he was when Hina left. Probably worse since Rui actually wanted this while Hina inwardly didnt.
Jan 31, 2019 6:03 AM

Nov 2012
ABDoesThings said:
I see Natsuo in the future hooking up with Serizawa.
Serizawa is boring. Really boring. For now, i mean.

ABDoesThings said:
since Rui actually wanted this while Hina inwardly didnt.
I don't think she really wanted to.
Jan 31, 2019 8:48 AM
Feb 2017
Honestly the story could go either way at this point but I am still hopeful for Hina. Also the fact that in the last chapter it showed Natsuo and Hina on the same train together when it really did not need to imo shows that the author is more likely than not hinting at something. However with this type of manga I want to be hopeful without remaining too optimitic. #TeamHina
Jan 31, 2019 10:25 AM
Jan 2019
Hina's now like: Gotta go Fast! xD
Jan 31, 2019 2:05 PM
Apr 2016
Adiet378 said:
Author being really harsh with rui change of personality.
She clearly forcing rui to be a trash character in a flash after few volumes of her development.
What's up with those going out with chef guy to a movie, blushing ear to ear while flirting with him (also who the heck bought a fragile tableware like mug for chritmas present for your gf who lives thousands KM away?), and ride a bike together.
Why author forcing rui to do NTR route?
Also with such bs break up, idk anymore author really wanted to ruin rui image so bad, made her selfish b*tch who cheat on her bf.
Its made it more hurt when u thought everything is going well after they did such sweet make up in the night just to get surprise bs break up later.
I tweeted to the author about this and her relpy just "rui has rui's belief"
I was like "NO, ITS JUST YOUR OWN BELIEF" and throw my phone away (i wish it hit her head)

You forget that cooking guy is not the first guy she "play/fooling around " with ( remember before with alex and natsuo) she was a two time at that moment so no she was a trash character since a long time.

++++ in reality did you think that a girl who give her virginity to some random guy she just met is really the way to be for a good girl ............

That_animeguy666 said:
Where can I read the recent chapter I’m only on chapter 216 and I rly wanna see what happens

simulcast on crunchyroll
Jan 31, 2019 4:22 PM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:

I think you're wrong (or maybe I just hope it doesn't happen anyway). No. I believe that. If I am still wrong, then I just for nothing read all these 217 chapters. In this case I just don't understand anything about the characters that the author shows us. I don't see Natsuo's way with Serizawa. For me, it might be acceptable if Rui or Hina found their new love or ended up alone in the final of story, but I would like it to be after it is clear who will choose MC. If the author still decides not to leave Natsuo with Rui (or Hina), although I prefer Rui, this would be at least an acceptable option.
I have already said this in the discussion on Chapter 216. This situation "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours." I saw what Hina did in the previous chapters. She was not able to cross her love for Natsuo. So I don't see any reason why Rui, who behaves a bit more mature than her older sister (though she actes just as stupid) and who sure loves Natsuo, would have to do otherwise.

If I am wrong, I know exactly what I will do. I'll put this manga on hold, or maybe even just drop it.

P.S. Sasuga though makes manga for male audience, but does so on the same principle as her colleagues from the shojo magazines. Therefore, MC in her stories is weak-willed characters who tend to fall into angst (actually, to be emotionally weak). Simply put, MC in her stories just girls, which shows as boys. And she makes exactly the same plot points, style: "We're good, but we have to break up, this is for good, probably".

i know right.
Its a shame the author build a good development for rui at few recent volume only to drop her to be a basic b*tch all over. she wanted to break up but she's acting like chaining down natsuo with her words like she's still love him head over heels (wtf with making out in the night?).
Rui:"even if you can't write i still love you, but i dont want us to be burden, so lets break up"
I was like wtf, its doesn't make sense at all.
Just basic b*tch move, like "we cant be together but i dont want you to get over me".
Few possibilities are:
1.natsuo find new love and move on from rui, and move on even he knows rui is ended up with another man.
2.natsuo chase after rui to america after get over his slump, just to be rejected then find out she's going out with chef guy and already living together.
Sorry i just cant have positive feeling about rui anymore, the author already ruined her image for me.
Jan 31, 2019 4:39 PM
Jan 2019
quanbe said:

You forget that cooking guy is not the first guy she "play/fooling around " with ( remember before with alex and natsuo) she was a two time at that moment so no she was a trash character since a long time.

++++ in reality did you think that a girl who give her virginity to some random guy she just met is really the way to be for a good girl ............

yeah i still remember it, but after few recent volume with developing rui character to be such lovable girl just to drop her to be a trash all over again, i just dont get the author at all.
Also mc is just wailing like a girl, he can give her a scolding or convince her to fix her way of thinking at least. Like a man should do for his love.
Jan 31, 2019 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I wonder what the next arc is going to be this time.. #TeamHina
Jan 31, 2019 10:41 PM

Nov 2012
Adiet378 said:

Sorry i just cant have positive feeling about rui anymore, the author already ruined her image for me.

I understand your point. I was shocked by what happened too.
But I'll just believe in Rui's character. As long as she doesn't cross the line.

Now the weak link is Natsuo. All just depends on what will he's going to do. I do not know what he will do, but he's feeling a lot of pain right now. I know it, I was in a situation where my girlfriend and I broke up because of a long-distance relationship. I really hope he he would do the right thing. Or rather, I hope that another girl (Hina or Serizawa) will not take advantage of the situation to comfort him.
Akagi-kunJan 31, 2019 11:05 PM
Jan 31, 2019 10:57 PM
Nov 2018
Akagi-kun said:

i know right.
Its a shame the author build a good development for rui at few recent volume only to drop her to be a basic b*tch all over. she wanted to break up but she's acting like chaining down natsuo with her words like she's still love him head over heels (wtf with making out in the night?).
Rui:"even if you can't write i still love you, but i dont want us to be burden, so lets break up"
I was like wtf, its doesn't make sense at all.
Just basic b*tch move, like "we cant be together but i dont want you to get over me".
Few possibilities are:
1.natsuo find new love and move on from rui, and move on even he knows rui is ended up with another man.
2.natsuo chase after rui to america after get over his slump, just to be rejected then find out she's going out with chef guy and already living together.

Chase Rui just to have no drama, as Haruto did in Kimi no iru machi.
Forget Rui as did Edmond with Mercedes and move on with another woman. Because Natsuo wanting to imitate Haruto is the worst option or Tooru of Good Ending when he chased Yuki. Go ahead as Dantes went with Dantes who found a new love.
Jan 31, 2019 11:37 PM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:

But I'll just believe in Rui's character. As long as she doesn't cross the line.

Now the weak link is Natsuo. All just depends on what will he's going to do. I do not know what he will do, but he's feeling a lot of pain right now. I know it, I was in a situation where my girlfriend and I broke up because of a long-distance relationship. I really hope he he would do the right thing. Or rather, I hope that another girl (Hina or Serizawa) will not take advantage of the situation to comfort him.

idk man, rui WAS a trash, but after few volume she's able to give a good point here and there, she might be a character with best development in entire series, i really like her.
But now author decided to drag her back being a trash acting so stupid and selfish for no good reason (except if she's already fell for chef guy, thats at least made sense with her behaviour with natsuo) i no longer had hope with rui, at least thats how i see author way of thinking, she just made rui in a bad light just for her plot to progress with natsuo find another girl (hina or serizawa)
Jan 31, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 2019
haydee82 said:

Forget Rui as did Edmond with Mercedes and move on with another woman. Because Natsuo wanting to imitate Haruto is the worst option or Tooru of Good Ending when he chased Yuki. Go ahead as Dantes went with Dantes who found a new love.

ahh kimi no iru machi, another sh*tshow that made me upset my stomach from stress. Domexkano already beyond that at this point.
At least haruto get a proper breakup with the girl not wanting him having a lingering feelings, And rui's break up is her still wanting to chain down natsuo. Higher chance for natsuo to chase after her.
If i'm in mc shoes i'd choose the former.
Adiet378Feb 1, 2019 12:27 AM
Feb 1, 2019 10:04 AM
Mar 2016
I fell in love with Serizawa's character design, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in a manga.

I hoped she became more meaningful to Natsuo and has a better background story, but hey "you can't have it all" ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway I wish she will become a more developed character even if I know she surely will be nothing more than a rebound for Natsuo (at best)
gto40Feb 1, 2019 10:10 AM
Feb 1, 2019 11:57 AM
Apr 2016
Adiet378 said:
haydee82 said:

ahh kimi no iru machi, another sh*tshow that made me upset my stomach from stress. Domexkano already beyond that at this point.
At least haruto get a proper breakup with the girl not wanting him having a lingering feelings, And rui's break up is her still wanting to chain down natsuo. Higher chance for natsuo to chase after her.
If i'm in mc shoes i'd choose the former.

Kimi no iru machi is one of the most stupid manga because of the chapters between chapter 70/130 yuziki was so much retarded LMAO I love you but I will go out with an other dude because he is really sick LMAO what a dumb reason ..........too bad because after all this drama the second half of the manga was pretty much good with the development of their relationship
Feb 1, 2019 2:59 PM
Nov 2017
I really hope that the next arc will be the last arc. Coz, if this manga goes on any longer than this then it'll really become a trash.

And also I think there is 90% possibility that the MC will end up with HINA. Coz, the manga have already given us some hints.

1st- She told him that she still loves him and never forgotten about him. And also the reason why she left him and never contacted him, while she was drunk. So, he is confused about it whether it's true or is she saying it because she's drunk.

2nd- He still don't know that what she lost in the mountain was the ring they exchanged and scratching for it so badlyit because it's really important to her.

3rd- When she hugged him, he felt something and again was confused.

4th- When he was hospitalized she told that from now on she'll support him coz she loves him and don't care about herself or her own future. I think this fact almost ensures that she's gonna end up with MC and both of them will have a good future.

I wasn't sure about this until I read the last few chapters. But now that he is broken up with RUI I really think he's gonna end up with HINA. And I think these facts makes her the right choice.

Also in my opinion I think HINA is the right girl for him. Coz she has sacrificed many think for him. I know that she could have done it in different ways but everything she has done is all for his sake. Because she didn't want to ruin his future. Some might think that she's immature because of what she has done. But in reality she's the most mature one. Coz in that situation if she tired to do something else than that might have ruined his future. So it was the best thing to do for the one she loved even if it heart them both. I doubt anyone would want to see the person you love is suffering because you didn't choose the right option. His future would have been destroyed if she didn't agree to the principles conditions. So, she went away and waited for him to graduate from high school than came back. I think in that situation anyone would have done the same. So, I don't think she's immature at all. And the right person for MC. Also she has sacrificed so much and deserve a happy ending.

That's why I think HINA is the best girl for him, who is willing to do anything for happiness of the person she loves the most.
Feb 1, 2019 5:57 PM

May 2018
That arc was heavy considering I just started this manga this week and this is possibly the worst arc to catch up to. Before anything else, I just want everyone to know that I respect all ship but as a current Rui shipper, I just want to justify what just happened and defend Rui's actions to make all Rui shippers out there to at least feel a little better coz that was really heavy to take it for me as well and also looked for someone to justify it.

First off, I feel that Natsuo's relationship with Rui was deeper than Hina's considering the bond that they had even before they actually started dating. He also was able to move on from Hina (maybe not yet completely but he really tries to), like when they were stranded on the cabin and when they were left by their parents alone during their family vacation, he was able to stay loyal despite the circumstances that happened (for example when Hina was drunk only wearing a robe but he managed to dress her up and avoid the temptation by sleeping in the living room, only a guy who's really in love can ignore 2 situations of woman naked in front of him for the one he truly loves, the other situation was when she left momo and ran after Rui to confess).

Rui breaking up with Natsuo might be good for the story as their relationship was starting to get stagnant and to be honest I think this will really help Natsuo write again as he was able to write his best work before during a similar circumstance with Hina. As for Rui, this may also be a chance for her to focus on her training( tho I think she will still think of Natsuo a lot). The way she handled it may not be the best but I still think that she did it for Natsuo or so I hope.

I also gotta admit that this version of Natsuo before the break up is not his best version considering that they want to build their relationship through trust, he is the one who's being jealous of the other guy and trying to justify his actions of being close to Serizawa instead by mentioning that Rui also hangs out with the other guy so why can't he do the same. Considering he knows that Serizawa has a thing for him and Rui also knowing this, sharing his problems to Serizawa and hiding it from Rui, he's definitely the one at fault.

During their vacation as a couple on chapter 126, the old lady who owned the inn shared to them that it's only because they overcame so many obstacles over the years that they were able to become a true couple, I think that chapter was a good sign that this breakup is only an obstacle for their relationship to be stronger. She also kept the necklace so it might be a sign that she doesn't want to break up permanently (I hope).

I really hope they solve their issues and get back together. The only time I'll give up on this ship is if Rui starts entertaining the other guy (but I trust on Rui's love for Natsuo) and if that happens, I'd rather him just end up with Hina who's clearly still hasn't moved on and has pledged to support Natsuo even if she's not the one he'll end up with. As for Natsuo, the worst thing he can do right now is also to entertain Serizawa or Hina while Rui is gone. It'd be best for him to focus on writing right now.

Sorry for having a long post, I just had to let it all out.

No disrespect intended to other ships.

Also, not hating on Serizawa but I just can't support her ship right now but I gotta agree with @gto40 that her character design is really pretty.

What do you guys think?

MashiiiiroFeb 1, 2019 6:15 PM
Feb 1, 2019 6:14 PM
Jan 2019
I think the author will make MC and his step sisters realize that their love is taboo. ( just my prediction)
I mean, these three characters will get a more rational development after all of that.
Even there are some hints Natsuo will ended with one of them.

Nevertheless, DNK made me like a riding rollercoaster hahaha
throwaFeb 1, 2019 6:22 PM
Feb 1, 2019 8:38 PM

Oct 2015
throwa said:
I think the author will make MC and his step sisters realize that their love is taboo. ( just my prediction)
I mean, these three characters will get a more rational development after all of that.

bruh have you been reading the same manga...? they've clearly known and understood that their relationship is forbidden...
Feb 1, 2019 9:44 PM
Jan 2019
MashiroDesu said:
That arc was heavy considering I just started this manga this week and this is possibly the worst arc to catch up to. Before anything else, I just want everyone to know that I respect all ship but as a current Rui shipper, I just want to justify what just happened and defend Rui's actions to make all Rui shippers out there to at least feel a little better coz that was really heavy to take it for me as well and also looked for someone to justify it.

First off, I feel that Natsuo's relationship with Rui was deeper than Hina's considering the bond that they had even before they actually started dating. He also was able to move on from Hina (maybe not yet completely but he really tries to), like when they were stranded on the cabin and when they were left by their parents alone during their family vacation, he was able to stay loyal despite the circumstances that happened (for example when Hina was drunk only wearing a robe but he managed to dress her up and avoid the temptation by sleeping in the living room, only a guy who's really in love can ignore 2 situations of woman naked in front of him for the one he truly loves, the other situation was when she left momo and ran after Rui to confess).

Rui breaking up with Natsuo might be good for the story as their relationship was starting to get stagnant and to be honest I think this will really help Natsuo write again as he was able to write his best work before during a similar circumstance with Hina. As for Rui, this may also be a chance for her to focus on her training( tho I think she will still think of Natsuo a lot). The way she handled it may not be the best but I still think that she did it for Natsuo or so I hope.

I also gotta admit that this version of Natsuo before the break up is not his best version considering that they want to build their relationship through trust, he is the one who's being jealous of the other guy and trying to justify his actions of being close to Serizawa instead by mentioning that Rui also hangs out with the other guy so why can't he do the same. Considering he knows that Serizawa has a thing for him and Rui also knowing this, sharing his problems to Serizawa and hiding it from Rui, he's definitely the one at fault.

During their vacation as a couple on chapter 126, the old lady who owned the inn shared to them that it's only because they overcame so many obstacles over the years that they were able to become a true couple, I think that chapter was a good sign that this breakup is only an obstacle for their relationship to be stronger. She also kept the necklace so it might be a sign that she doesn't want to break up permanently (I hope).

I really hope they solve their issues and get back together. The only time I'll give up on this ship is if Rui starts entertaining the other guy (but I trust on Rui's love for Natsuo) and if that happens, I'd rather him just end up with Hina who's clearly still hasn't moved on and has pledged to support Natsuo even if she's not the one he'll end up with. As for Natsuo, the worst thing he can do right now is also to entertain Serizawa or Hina while Rui is gone. It'd be best for him to focus on writing right now.

Also, not hating on Serizawa but I just can't support her ship right now but I gotta agree with @gto40 that her character design is really pretty.

What do you guys think?

I agree with this thinking, after watching 3 anime episode, i rushed continuing the manga till chapter 217 now, i ship on Rui as long as she didn't "entertain" the chef guy.
My opinion this manga will end in another 2 or 3 arc, with the upcoming arc is that MC will get some temptation from Hina and Serizawa and then Rui also will get it from the chef guy, while on it, MC will pass the writter blocks, win some achievement and money prize and will go to NY to chase Rui again.

The ending will be either with Rui or Hina, regarding their parents, we already get some hint on end of chapter 186 manga.
But, i didn't think that over 100 chapter for MC and Rui story are just only some memories and fillers.

As for Serizawa, i really couldn't think any way of her, as for somebody that just introduce in the middle of the story can become the ending for the MC.
Feb 1, 2019 10:39 PM

Nov 2012
MashiroDesu said:

What do you guys think?

Thinking same thing.
Feb 1, 2019 11:09 PM

Jun 2015
Well hopefully he can use the experience to get over his writer's block. I hope he doesn't try to chase after her.
:)
Feb 2, 2019 3:20 AM
Nov 2018
Haven't read the manga but what do the parents think of Natsuo's relationships with his sisters. They clearly can't be okay with it as I wouldn't be.
Feb 2, 2019 7:20 AM
Jan 2019
Lizod said:
throwa said:

bruh have you been reading the same manga...? they've clearly known and understood that their relationship is forbidden...

Brur... U misundertood.
I said, these three Character will get more RATIONAL DEVELOPMENT from the Author.
Their relationship wont work coz its forbidden love and they were blind coz of love all this time.
after all, they will grow up at a new chapter.

I hope u got it
Feb 2, 2019 9:28 AM
Nov 2018
Hina fans are smiling with evilness after this chapter tbh
Feb 2, 2019 9:37 AM
Jan 2018
why ? do they kiss or does hina make some kind of move ?
Feb 2, 2019 9:51 AM

Nov 2012
Ismaaeel said:
they kiss or does hina make some kind of move ?

No. But she has possibility to do this. As Serizawa too. Natsuo de jure free now.
Feb 2, 2019 11:22 AM
Nov 2018
MashiroDesu said:

What do you guys think?

I agree with this thinking, after watching 3 anime episode, i rushed continuing the manga till chapter 217 now, i ship on Rui as long as she didn't "entertain" the chef guy.
My opinion this manga will end in another 2 or 3 arc, with the upcoming arc is that MC will get some temptation from Hina and Serizawa and then Rui also will get it from the chef guy, while on it, MC will pass the writter blocks, win some achievement and money prize and will go to NY to chase Rui again.

The ending will be either with Rui or Hina, regarding their parents, we already get some hint on end of chapter 186 manga.
But, i didn't think that over 100 chapter for MC and Rui story are just only some memories and fillers.

As for Serizawa, i really couldn't think any way of her, as for somebody that just introduce in the middle of the story can become the ending for the MC.

Natsuo's feelings will simply change because the time will pass and Rui will be a memory and the presence of Hina to sue laod will make her love her again.
Normal feelings change, especially when you move away from another person and there is someone close.
Normal that he now stay with Hina again or serizawa.
He will forget Rui because she will be passed on and Hina will help him with that. His feelings for her will change.
Marriages end and people have relationships with other people, so does dating.

Now is a new step for Natsuo and a new relationship. There may be a cliche of not forgetting rui, but the most realistic thing is to forget her and date another woman.
haydee82Feb 2, 2019 11:44 AM
Feb 3, 2019 6:00 AM

Dec 2012
New Arc? New girl then....
Feb 3, 2019 8:30 AM
Feb 2019
I think Author set up a path most of us didn't share but ts no so bad. I think Rui wants to help natsuo with his writers block and not being able to be with him as she would want the only way she can help its through selfsacrifice. She is giving up her relationship for the sake of Natsuo hoping she can retake him once her year of practice ends. In the meantime she will try to work on her insecurities somehow.
Hina now knows! she has a yellow light because she has to wait for Natsuo to heal but eversince she came back she was waiting for this oportunity not acting on her deepest desires, very mature of her.
For the future, i believe Natsuo wiil write a novel in witch he will end up with Rui but in real life he will go for Hina or the other way around only time and Keiko will tell us.
Feb 3, 2019 8:52 AM
Mar 2015
I really don't want him to go back to Hina. The break up with Hina was the most productive period in his life. Second was the period when he examined the criminal mind of Hina's stalker He needs to use this time to get back on his feet again. He has actually not been very useful when he is in love
Feb 3, 2019 9:45 AM

Oct 2015
Harameki said:
I think Author set up a path most of us didn't share but ts no so bad. I think Rui wants to help natsuo with his writers block and not being able to be with him as she would want the only way she can help its through selfsacrifice. She is giving up her relationship for the sake of Natsuo hoping she can retake him once her year of practice ends. In the meantime she will try to work on her insecurities somehow.
Hina now knows! she has a yellow light because she has to wait for Natsuo to heal but eversince she came back she was waiting for this oportunity not acting on her deepest desires, very mature of her.
For the future, i believe Natsuo wiil write a novel in witch he will end up with Rui but in real life he will go for Hina or the other way around only time and Keiko will tell us.

would be a nice end.

I thinks almost the same and I would guess natsuo never have forgotten that time he spent with Hina and maybe it's the reason that he gotten this writer block
vininadalFeb 3, 2019 9:50 AM
Feb 3, 2019 10:35 AM
Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Adiet378 said:

LoL you hope that Hina or Serizawa dont take advantage of that? WTF they broke up Rui arc is finnaly over thank god.
BTW it would just be fair to take advantage of this situation because this ruitrash did exactly the same after island incident when she got to know that Hina still loves natsuo and she didnt told him and took advantage of him and seduced him with sex .....
Feb 3, 2019 10:37 AM
Feb 2019
Why does people always say rui is more mature then Hina?? This is a joke isnt it ? I mean its ridicolous. Rui never did anything a normal grown up person would do
Feb 3, 2019 10:50 AM
Feb 2017
Im so glad to be seeing Hina supporters take over this forum :) #TeamHina
Feb 3, 2019 11:37 AM
Apr 2015
If Rui ended up dating the chef guy then Imma drop this once again. Lol
Like it's not a good idea to make a poor development, since Hina was able to hold back her feelings for so long. We've seen Rui playing Al's feelings to test Natsuo's before. I don't wanna read that "she moved one shit again".
Feb 3, 2019 1:33 PM
Nov 2017
Since Rui is now ruined. Pls save us Hina-nee
Feb 3, 2019 3:36 PM
Feb 2019
Hey!how do I know when de New chapter comes out?
Feb 3, 2019 3:36 PM
Feb 2019
Hey!how do I know when de New chapter comes out?
Feb 3, 2019 4:58 PM

Jul 2016
yeah natsuo probably be like "damn when i was with hina, we dont really have that much chapter" so yeah, back again with hina and rui is probably f-ing with chef boi rn
SenayaaFeb 3, 2019 5:02 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.