Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2018 2:41 AM
Aug 2008
Kami_yar0 said:
what the fuck 8.67 really??? i give it 7/10.

I know, wtf is wrong with people. It started well, but rest of mini-arcs went full retarded and ending was too boring and it end nothing.
Dec 27, 2018 2:47 AM

Sep 2013
Seems like i feel like most people,first arc was great and it feels like the rest of the show orbit around it,second arc had its flaws but was good,third arc was rushed and meh,fourth arc was pointless and final arc feel like it didn't really had an ending,sad cause Kaede was best waifu.

Overall i won't say Monogatari ripoff but close to it,but i liked it 6.5/10

Now i hope the movie will atleast be as good as first arc idk.
Deep dark fantasies
Dec 27, 2018 2:48 AM
Feb 2012
momosemomo said:
ahneeme said:

isn't it the opposite?
or did this stupid show melt your brain too?
go and watch natsuiro kiseki instead of quoting me

i'll do it when my ptw list is older than your entire account
Dec 27, 2018 2:50 AM

Nov 2018
I could've wasted my time in a different way, that's what I felt by the end of the episode. Still, it wasn't completely garbage, and the first arc was good even if the pacing was bad from the beginning. 5.5/10, gonna give it a 6 because of Futaba.
Dec 27, 2018 3:17 AM

May 2017
This episode was so pointless, it could've ended in the last episode and it would've made no difference, I just watch a cringey mc cries for half of the episode and more cringe scenes in the second half smfh

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

Combine your cheap ripoffs and you get a badly, forced and lazily written story line with a protagonist that's more cringey than Subaru of ReZero

Yey Bunny Girl Senpai is born

Supernatural shit happens, mc asks futaba for advice, mc eventually solves it, rinse and repeat, one dimensional af

1/10

And obviously I don't plan on watching the Steins Gate OOPSIE I meant movie
Dec 27, 2018 3:37 AM
Jan 2016
how could they this anime when we still don't know the real identity of makinohara shoko
Dec 27, 2018 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
I just can't understand this episode. It's more like that Kaede's arc is finished at the last episode and this episode itself is Sakuta's arc.
にゃす!
Dec 27, 2018 4:01 AM

Sep 2014
TouchYou said:
how could they this anime when we still don't know the real identity of makinohara shoko

you mean how could they end this series with this episode? wait for the sequel movie.
Dec 27, 2018 4:01 AM

Sep 2014
nyanpath said:
I just can't understand this episode. It's more like that Kaede's arc is finished at the last episode and this episode itself is Sakuta's arc.

wait for the movie
Dec 27, 2018 4:07 AM

Jul 2013
Rankup190 said:
nyanpath said:

wait for the movie

I means how could Kaede arc ends like this, not the overall anime. I don't mind there are sequel movie, but this episode should be for Kaede.
Nyanpath-Dec 27, 2018 4:25 AM
にゃす!
Dec 27, 2018 4:22 AM

Apr 2018
Is there anyone who didn't like this show that much or it is only me?
This show has many positive review but it never appealed to me.
Dec 27, 2018 4:24 AM
Mar 2017
I don't know what to say about this anime really, I don't get why people liked this so much honestly, I found the characters to be rather boring and bland especially Mai which I only liked her in her arc then It became tiresome when all that baits to kiss Sakuta cmon girl he is your boyfriend kiss him already!!! In my opinion Mai was only a cute face she didn't have a proper development and didn't do too much in the story, Shoko, Futaba and Kaede and of course Sakuta were the only good character, Shoko didn't have too much screentime but all those sentences she said was enough for me to to become my favourite and of course her seiyuu is Inori Minase. Anyway I didn't like Mai's personality, too serious and without a sense of humour what a boring girlfriend and also without facial expressions only when Nodoka was in her body she was more expressive, anyway the soundtrack was not good I only liked the ed because the op was rather irritating and the OST was not remarkable so for me a 6/10 They should have kissed at the end Mai ruined the whole scene by teasing him... I don't think this is the best anime of this season and Mai is not the best girl of this season also, there are more animes and characters in this season that I enjoyed more than Aobuta, I think Aobuta and Mai are quite overrated.
Dec 27, 2018 4:26 AM
Apr 2017
Wonderful. I have never seen a negative MAL like now. Fans of Haruhi and Monogatari take turns attacking with reviews like those written by a primary school student. However, thousands of people did not write reviews but still gave 9-10 score. Good job
Dec 27, 2018 4:36 AM

Sep 2014
HunterGhoul said:
Wonderful. I have never seen a negative MAL like now. Fans of Haruhi and Monogatari take turns attacking with reviews like those written by a primary school student. However, thousands of people did not write reviews but still gave 9-10 score. Good job

they are so focused comparing its plot with the others. Well we've got different opinions but for me I based my score on my enjoyment of the series. They made the romance so well and so sweet that its not just your typical shy type guy who is undecided and a sh**.
Dec 27, 2018 4:39 AM
Oct 2018
Kisai113 said:
Back to the episode though, it was completely bizarre that it spends half the tiem on kaede then drops her. Wish we got a half cour or something to finish the final arc. Even the ending felt too obviously like it was waiting on the movie.

Upon reflection it was solidly good and pretty well executed. It actually had enough content to match 12 eps and the pacing was good. It's just nothing so amazing you're going to revisit the series.

edit:

Wait. Mai is sadistic? She's super mature, sarcastic, little being tsun and very understanding. She's a super "adult" dream girl. She has her shit together. She kinda knows what she wants and expects. Despite all that she's not domineering and is pretty open minded and sweet.

If you want cute girl in labcoat go watch shimoneta and enjoy.

already watched shimoneta tho. Super mature??? the way she act things up especially this episode shows that she only cares about how she feels and doesnt give a fk whether his bf's sister "died" and actually mourning and such.how can you call that mature? wtf is with people nowadays. super adult dream girl? do you even meet real girls in real life to base that?
Dec 27, 2018 4:43 AM
Oct 2018
Wojtini21 said:
Kami_yar0 said:
what the fuck 8.67 really??? i give it 7/10.

I know, wtf is wrong with people. It started well, but rest of mini-arcs went full retarded and ending was too boring and it end nothing.

bunny girl senpai in a nutshell
Dec 27, 2018 4:58 AM
Apr 2017
So far. Episode 13's discussion page is like a place to masturbate for Monogatari and Haruhi fans.
Okay, I'll go. You are ready to make other series look bad so a series you like looks better. Please continue.
Remember that we are not experts of anime like you. We give honest scores as what BGS gives us.
Dec 27, 2018 5:11 AM

Jun 2016
the ending is a bit confused for me, but overall i think this is a great show
Dec 27, 2018 5:24 AM

Dec 2009
Pretty bad episode, it was all over the place instead of focusing on one thing.
Kaede's stuff felt unfinished, Shouko was just an exposition dump, Mai's reaction were out of character...
Good show, but this episode was pretty bad, specially for a season finale.
Dec 27, 2018 5:27 AM

Apr 2018
Well, that was a solid ending. Quite boring to watch tbh, but welp, everything turned out good for everyone, hurraaaay.
Dec 27, 2018 5:41 AM
Oct 2018
Grim1952 said:
Pretty bad episode, it was all over the place instead of focusing on one thing.
Kaede's stuff felt unfinished, Shouko was just an exposition dump, Mai's reaction were out of character...
Good show, but this episode was pretty bad, specially for a season finale.

pretty much kaede arc was butchered for a mai-san bit of an ending. the shoko-san scene really did carry this episode especially with that voice lol
Dec 27, 2018 5:53 AM

Jul 2014
I'm gonna miss this show, but this wasn't the ending that I wanted for the anime series... Kaede the one that got introduced to us literally just vanished... I am not ok with that... gonna need some time to drink that in, anyways, can't wait for Shoko's arc in the movie.
Dec 27, 2018 6:03 AM
Aug 2017
I liked This Series, Every Arc was pretty decent. Mai's sister Arc was a Bit boring but overall the Show was Really Good! I liked Sakuta as the Main Protagonist, he was kinda different than other Main Protagonists in Harem Animes. also the other Characters were interesting.

The last Episode was ok, the ending was emotional and I was Happy that I watched it. Will definitely watch the movie!
Dec 27, 2018 6:10 AM

Nov 2017
mai san look so beautiful. And why they didnt kiss? :\

Dec 27, 2018 6:28 AM
Dec 2016
OGAnime said:
No Sakuta and Mai kiss? 0/10
I already knew it won't happen. It doesn't surprise me anymore
Dec 27, 2018 6:45 AM
Apr 2015
The first arc was amazing, and the one's that followed were pretty good but not great like the first one. Sad that we didn't get to see a kiss at the end but it was still a nice last scene, glad to see sakata finally come to terms with Kadae.

Hopefully the movie will expand on shoko, beccause she just kinda up and left without being expanded on, feels more like she was just there for added drama if anything.
Dec 27, 2018 7:00 AM
Jan 2018
I dont really get it why Sakuta cry a lot like that (I know he is depressed because he felt he couldn't be a nice brother, then...)? what happen with Shouko (dissapear like that then...? The relationship is just like that? Finally Kaede is back, then...?
Dec 27, 2018 7:07 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
This last episode felt rushed, other than that really glad i watched this anime not the best romance but still a 9/10 in my enjoyment list.
Dec 27, 2018 7:46 AM
Feb 2017
Too rush. Not a really excellent finale but at least everything required are expressed.

But the whole series is really good, though 13 episodes are too few for 5 arcs.

89.3/100
AnchelokDec 27, 2018 7:51 AM
Dec 27, 2018 8:05 AM
Apr 2016
It went from 10/10 to 8/10 for me. I find the last 2 arcs pretty underwhelming. I have a strong feeling that the movie will make up for everything though. Can't wait.
Dec 27, 2018 8:15 AM

May 2018
Wlep Kaede's arc was pretty short, nevertheless , it was a satisfactory ending.
Dec 27, 2018 8:16 AM

Sep 2008
I thought the first 2 arcs (Mai and Koga) were really strong, the Futaba and Nodoka arcs were OK but weaker. The Kaede arc was very good and the most emotional for me. Panda Kaede is best Kaede.

The ending was muddled and I think they should have told the audience there is a movie coming, because if you didn't know that you would probably hate the ending, as the whole Shouko thing was unresolved.

They should have kissed at the end. They didn't have to go to a love hotel, but a simple kiss would have made sense at that moment.

Despite some weakness I'm still going to give this show 9/10 because it held my interest all the way through, I looked forward to every episode, Sakuta and Mai are very good characters, and my favorite area of Japan is the Kamakura-Enoshima-Fujisawa area.
Dec 27, 2018 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
Q final merda kkkk
Dec 27, 2018 8:35 AM
Oct 2012
To me, the climax of the entire series was episode 3. There was some potential that Episode 13 could have felt as a climax to me after Mai-san saw Shouko-san letter or after Sakuta-kun started bleeding, but that didn't happen. That doesn't mean it was a bad series. I really consider this the best series of this season despite some flaws (especially how the third and fourth arc felt a little bit rushed in after the pace set by the first two arcs, guess should have read the novels first to know if the pace was alright or not).

Now, IT'S OBVIOUS that we would have an inconclusive anime if they announced mid-point that there were plans for a movie. It's part of creating hype. It worked for Saekano and its upcoming movie, it will work for Bunny Girl Sempai.

And if you think about it, many of the unanswered plot holes seems to be connected about the upcoming movie. Sakuta suddenly bleeding again and Shouko-san sudden appearance. And then, there are some plot cliffhangers. Kaede-san future for example (will she be fine returning back to school?).

Despite its flaws, I give this series a 10/10 just because of the enjoyment it gave me while watching every single episode, something I didn't feel in a long time.

Lets see if something else can fill the emptiness this series is gonna leave for a while.

EDIT: Now, I wonder if a longer series could have helped it...you know, like instead of 13 episodes, they went instead for 24 episodes... Sakurasou No Pet na Kanojo had 24 episodes and it adapted like 6 volumes.
rooru-kunDec 27, 2018 8:43 AM
Dec 27, 2018 8:57 AM

May 2017
i like how sakuta crying and running from hospital, its so funny for me
Dec 27, 2018 9:09 AM
Sep 2018
Esse episódio, na minha opinião, não mereceu um 5 por causa de sua 'brincadeira' no final do episódio, eu queria muito ver aquele beijo.

Bunny girl foi realmente um dos melhores da temporada, talvez do ano. Mas nem todos pensam assim, alguns, não, muitas pessoas dizem que o roteiro é preguiçoso por não explicar muito sobre a síndrome e por ter a mesma resolução em todos os finais de arcos. Eu não discordo disso, de fato o autor poderia trabalhar mais para explicar mas não foi o caso. Dizem também que o anime e cheio de conveniência, isso ai eu discordo. Se esse fosse o caso não teria passado a emoção que passou, a futaba, era uma chave essencial no anime, o protagonista devido a sua personalidade, não conseguia pensar em uma forma de resolver o problemas sozinho, por isso ele que ele ia perguntar sobre a síndrome para a futaba, não é conveniência. É tão tal, que a futaba é trabalhada como uma garota inteligente, e isso dá pra perceber vendo todos os arcos.

Futaba não sabia exatamente a resposta para todos aqueles problemas, so que ela de acordo com seu conhecimento analisou a situação e pensou em uma forma que pudesse explicar esse problema. Sim, a forma como isso foi feito não foi boa. O protagonista perguntava a ela e na mesma hora ela respondia, mas isso da pra passar. Futaba rio não é pura conveniência, ela esta ali como uma forma de ajudar o protagonista. E se falar que em todos os arcos o protagonista ia perguntar a futaba sobre o problema, esta errado. Isso deixou de acontecer no episódio em que ela foi o foco do arco, e apartir dai não foi trabalhado mais. Sendo algo mais dramático com o protagonista realmente 'resolvendo' o problema.

Resumido foi um ótimo anime, tem seus problemas,mas ainda conseguiu ser otimo entregar algo não enjuativo. Por isso eu dou 9/10 ao anime. Minha reclamação final: cadê o meu beijo!??
Dec 27, 2018 9:18 AM
Nov 2016
So many people trying so hard to disqualify the show. It's still just anime and many people love it regardless. The top review on the main page (4/10) of the show made me cringe hard, if you go so long for this anime even while hating it why not drop it instead, but prefer to finish it in order to write 1500+ words in a review trying to convince people to not watch it. That's just sad.

I respect the opinions of the ones that didn't like it, but really acting like the master of professional critic like you know how to make a good anime... I don't know the pretentious in this site is toxic as fuck.
Dec 27, 2018 9:19 AM

Sep 2015
So wait Kaede just loses her memory and it stays lost?

WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER ARC IS THAT?!
Dec 27, 2018 9:35 AM

Dec 2010
I missed these kind of romance shows... Even if they just touched on it.
Few anime these days show great romance scenes.
Dec 27, 2018 9:42 AM

Jan 2016
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I really didn't expect the episode to end the way it did. I assumed the Kaede problem would be fixed, but no, it stayed real, that the real Kaede remains the real Kaede, and the problem that needed fixing was that Sakuta accepting it. For that, I have to applaud the anime.
And a sweet ending too. Although the romantic drama in the episode was not really that built-up to (apart from what happens after Mai says close your eyes) it's a great send off.

I would not say the anime was perfect, or even near-perfect. I'd argue it's overrated. But I'll give it a solid 8/10.
Dec 27, 2018 10:09 AM
Nov 2018
Well that was a good ending. My only complaint this episode was not doing any foreshadowing with Shoko. We already know we are getting a movie, so I think the show doing more than having her show up in the middle would’ve built more hype. I loved Sakuta’s breakdown. It’s exactly what I wanted to see from this arc. 9/10, only because some of the middle arcs didn’t live up to the rest of the show.
Dec 27, 2018 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
Best GIRL imouto Kaede is dead and Kaede-san is back. I wished they brought more spotlight on Kaede-san for this final episode becaused it felt like she got brushed aside for her own arc.

The timing with Mai-san scene was odd but heartwarming. They still should have kissed in the end.

Overall, really enjoyed the anime thanks to the characters and their interactions so 9/10.

Also looking forward to the upcoming movie.
Dec 27, 2018 10:43 AM

Mar 2017
Well it was a good ending. Wanted to see more of it. Will be waiting for the movie.
First arc was the best arc till the end.
Overall a good show. Best show of this season IMO (along with Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken and Yagate Kimi ni Naru)
Guess I'll binge it again sometime.
8/10
Dec 27, 2018 11:02 AM
Dec 2018
i'm a bit confused are their gonna be mo episode's or not cause episode 13 was really good it explaned a lot but if this episode was the last one it really was a bit of an wierd ending, was it not?
Dec 27, 2018 11:20 AM
Aug 2017
Why oh why. Come back panda girl. Damn anime making my eyes moist. But seriously though, this started out as one of the best anime
I have ever watched and then it slowly came downhill from there. This ending was both underwhelming and unsatisfactory. It felt half baked tbh. But that still doesnt mean it wasnt a good series overall.

9/10 (more like 8.5)
Dec 27, 2018 11:33 AM
Oct 2017
The ending gave me a fuzzy feeling in my heart after a long time.

Especially loved this scene.
Dec 27, 2018 11:36 AM
Oct 2017
Had a really good time watching this.
Fuzzy feeling in my heart at the end.

Especially loved this scene
Dec 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Dec 2016
For me is >>> AotY

I give it: 10/10

Why?

I'm joking, but it's still 10/10
Dec 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2017
I definitively enjoyed that anime but I think the last episode was a bit rushed, the serie could had 14 episodes
Dec 27, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
I found it odd how a good third of the episode ending up being narration from Kaede's perspective, but it was nice to get events more from her view. A bit odd how older Shoko appeared again in Sakuta's moment of need (interesting that both times she appeared have been in relation to Kaede's memory changes and their effect on Sakuta), which will help lead into the movie in due course. Then ending with some more scenes between Sakuta and Mai was excellently done, and once again proved that their relationship was one of the best aspects of this show.

Considering that this show wasn't even on my radar at the start of the season (I blame the title for that, though, as it did put me off), it really surprised me just how good it ended up being. Mai's arc was fantastic and Kaede's wasn't too far behind, then Koga's arc was pretty great even if I couldn't relate to her plight at all, Futaba's arc was reasonable enough but not as good as I hoped and Nodoka's was really poor, the only real black spot on the show.

Definitely AOTS for me and possibly AOTY, the only other real contender for that being Steins;Gate 0 (no 10/10 shows for me this year).

9/10
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.