Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 3, 2017 11:51 PM

Mar 2013
Sakura x Ayanokuji is a terrible, cancerous shipping. My view is based on the trite romanticized notion of episode 6's plot line, and honestly, Sakura is boring as shit.

Get past her curvaceous body, and there is nothing terribly fascinating about her. She is the archetypal vanilla waifu character one writes doujins about.
Nov 4, 2017 1:04 AM

Mar 2014
Obvious harem is obvious.
Nov 4, 2017 1:20 AM

Sep 2017
Why is this thread still alive? Either Arisu or Karuizawa works for me.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Dec 4, 2017 5:37 AM
Dec 2017
Sad thing is so far in the LN, even though someone confessed to him and he starts to get attention from the wamen, he has no dick for them.... so by the end of the story, maybe... maybe he would like someone since his problems are gone...

but if you ask me who I want him to be with then I'd say Kei is best girl...
Dec 30, 2017 1:23 PM

Jun 2017
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jan 11, 2018 6:51 AM

Aug 2013
No one, anyone remotely close is Kariuzawa
Jan 23, 2018 1:15 PM
Sep 2016
JasonNCJan 24, 2018 10:19 AM
Jan 24, 2018 10:11 AM

Aug 2017
i believe he will never go out with any girl...i mean by those bad ass words he said at the end it seems he wants non of those girls hes all about the wining :D
Jan 24, 2018 10:16 AM
Mar 2017
ItzYoBoiSatan said:
i believe he will never go out with any girl...i mean by those bad ass words he said at the end it seems he wants non of those girls hes all about the wining :D

Nah Kei is starting to humanize him. He just started to call her Kei and in his monolouge after Class a and student councol he can see himself becoming something more that friends with her.
Jan 24, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2017
mislavXDDD said:
ItzYoBoiSatan said:

Nah Kei is starting to humanize him. He just started to call her Kei and in his monolouge after Class a and student councol he can see himself becoming something more that friends with her.

i hope he never fully humanizes
Jan 27, 2018 6:35 AM
Jan 2017
Hentai_conjurer said:
Nah, MC is more likely to have wife and kids outside of school than to have any romantic relationship with heroines

I would like to see that happen but it is highly unlikely. MC is young and he was never free since childhood and I predict he will never have freedom. For a person who views others AS MERE TOOLS, family is weakness. MC will forever be alone if plot continues to progress like this.
Jan 27, 2018 8:43 AM

Jan 2017
Damontamer said:
Hentai_conjurer said:
Nah, MC is more likely to have wife and kids outside of school than to have any romantic relationship with heroines

I would like to see that happen but it is highly unlikely. MC is young and he was never free since childhood and I predict he will never have freedom. For a person who views others AS MERE TOOLS, family is weakness. MC will forever be alone if plot continues to progress like this.

MC is getting development and has a girl by his side that loves him, is loyal to him and is someone he actually trusts and doesn't see as a tool anymore(even calling her a ''trustworthy companion"), he is quite possessive of her an actually mentioned that they could become something more in the future too(and no, it's not Horikita, Kushida or Sakura)
CrimsonTomeJan 27, 2018 8:49 AM
Jan 27, 2018 8:46 AM
Mar 2017
Damontamer said:
Hentai_conjurer said:

No the mc already has a girl. Calls her by her name. They have great interactions. He trust her completly. She is his partner and not a tool anymore. And after everything thinks they can become something more that friends.
Jan 31, 2018 1:07 AM

Apr 2016
Horikita with sudo is so odd, maybe it's unrequited love from sudo's side, but I don't see them ending up together.
Jan 31, 2018 5:21 AM
Mar 2017
R_TF said:
Horikita with sudo is so odd, maybe it's unrequited love from sudo's side, but I don't see them ending up together.

Well I also think that, but who knows what Kingusa will do next. I mean he already almost confirmed the mc pairing this early.
Jan 31, 2018 5:24 AM
Jan 2016
Guys I've just finished the anime and have started reading the light novel, but I can't find any place that has all the volumes, I only have until the third volume, can anyone please share the link with the 6 volumes.
Jan 31, 2018 5:33 AM
Mar 2017
Mike_Wazowski said:
Guys I've just finished the anime and have started reading the light novel, but I can't find any place that has all the volumes, I only have until the third volume, can anyone please share the link with the 6 volumes.

Just google pastebin youkoso jitsuryoku. All the translations that exist right now are there. Just remeber you don't have anything for 5 and 6 yet.
Jan 31, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2016

Isn't sudo just a supporting character, pairing him with the lead female character is absolutely absurd, and also he did the same with Ayanokoji, out of all the female characters in first half, kei will be getting the spotlight?I wonder if we'll ever get a second season or not.
Jan 31, 2018 10:17 AM
Sep 2016
Horikita and Sudou have good chemistry. You realize this after reading volume 5. BTW I don't think that any romantic relationship involving Horikita will have some conclusion by the end of the novel. I believe that only Kei x Kiyotaka will have their relationship explored, after all it's something that directly impacts the evolution of Kiyotaka as a person. In addition to other irrelevant couples like IkexShinohara and SatouxSomeone
Jan 31, 2018 10:37 AM

Jan 2017
JasonNC said:
Horikita and Sudou have good chemistry. You realize this after reading volume 5. BTW I don't think that any romantic relationship involving Horikita will have some conclusion by the end of the novel. I believe that only Kei x Kiyotaka will have their relationship explored, after all it's something that directly impacts the evolution of Kiyotaka as a person. In addition to other irrelevant couples like IkexShinohara and SatouxSomeone

Horikita strikes me as the type of character that will develop to become an independent, strong and successful woman who doesn't need a man, which is not a bad thing at all(and I bet that 99% of her fans would prefer that than her getting together with Sudou). I think that, as you said, the only pairing that will develop will be Kiyotaka x Kei and maybe Ike x Shinohara, who knows, after Hirata is free we may as well get a Hirata x Satou pairing(that would be interesting, also, Satou is a pure girl, she deserves a nice guy). Sakura will also probably get someone(maybe Yukimura or Akito? I just don't see her getting with Yamauchi, plus, he already gave up on her)
Feb 2, 2018 5:58 AM
Feb 2018
R_TF said:

Isn't sudo just a supporting character, pairing him with the lead female character is absolutely absurd, and also he did the same with Ayanokoji, out of all the female characters in first half, kei will be getting the spotlight?I wonder if we'll ever get a second season or not.
Maybe u didn't follow the light novel,, the original works.. I'll try to help answer your confusion. The relationship development between Ayanokoji and Karuizawa was actually written really well. They developed step by step, not just out of nowhere. And also because of the relationship with Karuizawa too, Ayanokoji getting his development as a character, like he became
more humane now.. It's true that Karuizawa did not introduced early in the line of female casts, but honestly for me Karuizawa character is even more interesting than Horikita. Like, she's so strong.. Well in Japanese she's already labelled as strongest heroine.. And also it's because Horikita had not taken any major role in two/three previous volumes, this already caused japanese fans to make "who's horikita?" jokes.. perhaps she could be outshined by others if it kept like this.. But I believe she will make her comeback in vol 8! I don't really mind, but for now Ayanokoji x Karuizawa is taking the lead, because their interactions and development is the best compared to Ayanokoji x other heroines.. And anime is so fucked up, they made it too focused on Horikita which is bad because it can confused people. Like in the uninhabited island Ayanokoji should be teamed up with Karuizawa not with certain someone,, but Lerche just cut off all about Karuizawa in anime, so she feels like didn't have any presence at all but that was not true
Feb 2, 2018 6:06 AM
Feb 2018
Just curious. Does anyone here know about Youjitsu episode 12 preview? By judging what they're talking about in the preview, could author already give us hint about Karuizawa that early?
Feb 2, 2018 9:35 AM
Mar 2017
PauroKun_99 said:
Just curious. Does anyone here know about Youjitsu episode 12 preview? By judging what they're talking about in the preview, could author already give us hint about Karuizawa that early?

Who knows what he meant. That was like before volume 7 and 7.5. Most people prolly thought it was a joke. But after last volume it seems he decided pretty much who won the mc bowl. Since this is not a romance centric novel, it isn't really suprising we got the main pairing covered.
Feb 9, 2018 5:02 PM
Feb 2018
I found interesting piece :

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/121271

>News about the LN and also news about Karuizawa.

>There are parts where it says that because of Karuizawa's popularity, the resale of past novels and limited edition stuff soared to x10 the normal price or even more. It's being called the "Karuizawa Bubble".

>Worried about shortages because of the buyout of resellers.

>Series is very popular as well in China especially via Bilibili. There's a chart there where you can see it's the number 1 most watched last year.

>Also news about the director, Hashimoto, "brought the anger of domestic and foreign fans because of the replacement of scenes".

>Lastly, a snippet of of Horikita titled: "FORMER MAIN HEROINE".
Feb 10, 2018 3:42 AM

Jan 2017
rainyrainbow said:

Trashy anime/light novels like these should stop existing.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 10, 2018 5:12 AM

Jan 2017
swirlydragon said:
rainyrainbow said:

So the light novel is trash just because Horikita is not Ayanokoji's love interest and because some people think that she is not the main heroine anymore? Wow dude. Let's clear some things, Horikita is still a pretty good character that is getting a good development and she still is the main heroine, the difference is that Kei is the True heroine(Aka, love interest and the one that interacts the most with Ayanokoji now) Also whats the problem with the author breaking the "First heroine/Black haired kuudere always Win" trope? We already have Yahari and countless other light novels if we want a "MC gets together with Black haired kuudere" ending. The chemistry between Ayanokoji and Kei is incredible and their interactions are well made too, so I don't see a problem with that pairing if their relationship is well developed.
Feb 11, 2018 1:06 AM
Feb 2018
swirlydragon said:
rainyrainbow said:

But this trash is now getting more popular.. Its even ranked no 1 again in Oricon weekly book chart https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/961169102709473280
I believe those who ever reached the 1st rank are only vol 7 and 7.5 where the story is Karuizawa focus. It is such amazing results compared to when Horikita became main in the story..
But I also don't get why author did that. I'm glad about their income tho. And It's true that the story involving Karuizawa are all interesting, her development is also great. It's just......I don't know how to put it into words x"""DD
Mar 20, 2018 12:08 PM
Jan 2012
See what i hate most about ln/manga like this is the author went to a safe route. Listening to fans wants, and make a pairing with the most popular girl, instead of GIRL1 route.

Fact is everyone who read ln/manga/anime will invest their time on it. And the first GIRL always have a deep impression. And for some waifu material reason, another girl get choosen. I will see it the author is spineless and have no guts.

Myself Horikita is actually not my first choice. For me is Kushida, just because she is the first girl that i see on the anime (not sure about LN) and she is the same like MC have a traits of Machiavellianism. In my opinion he should pair with her, they can rule the world LOL

I have high respect to those authors who still choose GIRL1 (out of harem) even though other line up in the harem is more popular then the first.

Mar 20, 2018 3:15 PM
Mar 2017
cleodux said:
See what i hate most about ln/manga like this is the author went to a safe route. Listening to fans wants, and make a pairing with the most popular girl, instead of GIRL1 route.

Fact is everyone who read ln/manga/anime will invest their time on it. And the first GIRL always have a deep impression. And for some waifu material reason, another girl get choosen. I will see it the author is spineless and have no guts.

Myself Horikita is actually not my first choice. For me is Kushida, just because she is the first girl that i see on the anime (not sure about LN) and she is the same like MC have a traits of Machiavellianism. In my opinion he should pair with her, they can rule the world LOL

I have high respect to those authors who still choose GIRL1 (out of harem) even though other line up in the harem is more popular then the first.

Dude you have no idea what you talking about.

Firstly no he didn't go with the safe route. The safe route would be Horikta since she is the first main girl and has a personality that is popular with the japanese fanbase. He went the most dangeroius route by picking the character who was irrelevant for the first 3 volumes. He could've easily fail with her character and the sales would drop. But that didn't happen and she became the most loved and most popular girl.

Also I can tell you don't read the novel by just seeing your post where you called this series a harem. Romance is a small part of this light novel so if you go in expecting a harem where every girl has a romantic plot with the mc you may look for another ln to read. Cause this one is not that.
Mar 20, 2018 8:05 PM

Jan 2017
cleodux said:

I completely agree with you.
The LN is trash

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Mar 21, 2018 4:27 PM
Mar 2017
swirlydragon said:
cleodux said:

I completely agree with you.
The LN is trash

Calling the light novel trash just because your favorite girl is not the main love interest of the protagonist is just sad. Please read the god damn thing first and then complain...
Mar 22, 2018 2:09 AM
Mar 2018
cleodux said:

Beside volume 7.5, this series really doesn't primarily focus on romance. Anyways, here goes...

If the author went the "safe route", then he would've chosen Ichinose who's the most popular girl in the series or even Horikita who was the second most popular girl. Karuizawa was a literal mob character for the first 3 volumes. It took 5 volumes of development for Karuizawa to reach, if not surpass, the level of popularity Ichinose has. And it also took an epic scene from Karuizawa, which is probably the best moment of the series so far, for her to be widely consider best girl. When Karuizawa was still a nobody and volume 4 was just released, the author also released a short story about Karuizawa at the same time. The short story hinted she was going to play a major role with the MC. When volume 7 was released, her importance to the MC became so apparent that even Japanese readers who didn't ship her with the MC couldn't ignore the fact that she's probably the main heroine of the story. If anything, the author took a huge gamble on Karuizawa and it seems to be paying off.

In the light novel, Horikita is still a very important character. Since volume 1, neither she nor the MC have showed signs that they like each other. She plays more the role of a deuteragonist. Horikita is the first girl to be seen in the light novels. Kushida is the second. iirc, Kushida was also going to be on series first volume cover alongside with Horikita, but they needed someone else in the next volume to be on the cover with Sakura.

About Kushida, in the light novels, she's pretty much the MC's ideal type of girl. He probably would've fallen for her if it wasn't for her hidden personality.

Despite the fact that Karuizawa seems to most likely be the winner right now, no one has actually won yet. Another girl could still end up winning, but it's going to be extremely hard and take a lot of development just to match the development Karuizawa has with the MC. Especially when the MC already rejected a girl and 3 others in his mind.
Mar 22, 2018 2:55 AM
Jan 2012
mislavXDDD said:
cleodux said:

Dude you have no idea what you talking about.

Firstly no he didn't go with the safe route. The safe route would be Horikta since she is the first main girl and has a personality that is popular with the japanese fanbase. He went the most dangeroius route by picking the character who was irrelevant for the first 3 volumes. He could've easily fail with her character and the sales would drop. But that didn't happen and she became the most loved and most popular girl.

Also I can tell you don't read the novel by just seeing your post where you called this series a harem. Romance is a small part of this light novel so if you go in expecting a harem where every girl has a romantic plot with the mc you may look for another ln to read. Cause this one is not that.

I came by just to say i read all the reply posts.
I dont read the novel and i dont like harem. I prefer the MC chooses a girl in the end.

And since i dont read the novel, i dont have a right to talk back about the novel. Keep the discussion going guys.

A girl can dream right.
Mar 28, 2018 3:44 PM
Sep 2016
cleodux said:

It's funny because this novel loves to get away from the cliche and the obvious. You see, the protagonist is a sociopath, the main heroine was irrelevant up to Volume 3 and one of the heroines is about to be expelled
JasonNCMar 30, 2018 12:31 AM
Mar 29, 2018 10:43 PM
Mar 2018
I feel like Ayanokouji will possibly end up Kei. They make Volume 4.5 specifically to enhance the reason for why she likes him and it is further developed in Volume 6. I also heard a debate on kissanime of it being a harem and these are my thoughts on each girl

BEWARE OF SPOILERS****
Ichinose-sees him as a regular guy without “ulterior” motives so she gets along with him pretty well
Sensei-moves the plot
Horikita-will probably develop feeling for the MC but won’t recognize it (neither her or the MC have shown any liking yet)
Sakura-plainly likes him but in volume 3 the MC states something along the lines “I feel our distance has gotten a little closer and its good we are becoming friends” MC basically sees her as a friend
Kushida-will probably be an antagonist not a lover since in the LN she hates him (stated) and is using him to see if he’ll eventually help her against Horikita
Satou-likes him don’t know much about her but don’t think the MC feels the same
SPOILERS****
Kei-(making it short and these are details i gathered from others giving spoilers) she was bullied in the past (fake relation with Harata)...Ayanokouji says he would help her if she was ever harmed...they argue cause she thinks he is a cold person...they share a good moment somehow...there is a picture of Kei looking scared held by that girl in Class C...picture of Ayanokōji punching Ryūen from Class C... all I’m saying is i like Horikita but it’d be interesting seeing an untypical route to a heroine

I’ve only been able to read half way through Volume 3 (wished I could already buy the English translation LN :/
Mar 30, 2018 3:04 AM
Mar 2017
drlighter said:
I feel like Ayanokouji will possibly end up Kei. They make Volume 4.5 specifically to enhance the reason for why she likes him and it is further developed in Volume 6. I also heard a debate on kissanime of it being a harem and these are my thoughts on each girl

BEWARE OF SPOILERS****
Ichinose-sees him as a regular guy without “ulterior” motives so she gets along with him pretty well
Sensei-moves the plot
Horikita-will probably develop feeling for the MC but won’t recognize it (neither her or the MC have shown any liking yet)
Sakura-plainly likes him but in volume 3 the MC states something along the lines “I feel our distance has gotten a little closer and its good we are becoming friends” MC basically sees her as a friend
Kushida-will probably be an antagonist not a lover since in the LN she hates him (stated) and is using him to see if he’ll eventually help her against Horikita
Satou-likes him don’t know much about her but don’t think the MC feels the same
SPOILERS****
Kei-(making it short and these are details i gathered from others giving spoilers) she was bullied in the past (fake relation with Harata)...Ayanokouji says he would help her if she was ever harmed...they argue cause she thinks he is a cold person...they share a good moment somehow...there is a picture of Kei looking scared held by that girl in Class C...picture of Ayanokōji punching Ryūen from Class C... all I’m saying is i like Horikita but it’d be interesting seeing an untypical route to a heroine

I’ve only been able to read half way through Volume 3 (wished I could already buy the English translation LN :/

After V7 and V7.5 development it pretty much confirmed Karuizawa wins. Also look harder. You already have V4,V4.5 and V7.5 fully translated and V5 nd V7 around half.
Apr 16, 2018 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
I can't make conclusions at this point but from the latest chapter, Kei has become a sublime existence to Kiyokata, and that he's giving her more trust than necessary. From this realization, it is clear Kei is the one closest to Kiyokata and will continue to do so, thus has the highest chance to win his heart. :)

As for Airi, Kiyokata seems to care for her but again from the last chapter, he kind of friend-zoned her?

Horikata and the others currently have the least chance. I personally prefer Ichinose, but Kei is also not bad seeing her and their relationship develop. XD
LuzuNataliaApr 16, 2018 4:59 AM
May 7, 2018 7:11 AM
Apr 2018
tragedydesu said:
those tsundere fags .... stop crying like a bitch
he will 100% end up with Horikita , this is why i dropped this show

Just 10%, no worries
May 8, 2018 11:16 PM
Apr 2018
Only watched the anime .Are ayanokouji and kei close causeI don't remember them talking.
May 9, 2018 4:29 AM
Mar 2017
DeathMitaka said:
Only watched the anime .Are ayanokouji and kei close causeI don't remember them talking.
Yea they are. You don't cause she becomes a prominent character in V4 which happens after the anime ended so her entire relationship with him is based on after the anime.
May 9, 2018 4:35 AM
Apr 2018
mislavXDDD said:
DeathMitaka said:
Yea they are. You don't cause she becomes a prominent character in V4 which happens after the anime ended so her entire relationship with him is based on after the anime.
Thanks. I want to know how it will turn out so I will try reading the light novel.
May 25, 2018 1:07 PM

Jan 2017
Does anyone feel bad for Kei after the scene of the boys comparing the size of their penis? Ayanokoji has the biggest one(yes, he surpassed Albert and beat Kouenji by a few millimeters) the poor girl is going to be destroyed.
May 26, 2018 4:53 AM
May 2018
Is there no chance that the vice president and the MC will be together?
May 26, 2018 6:01 AM
Mar 2017
RKG0525 said:
Is there no chance that the vice president and the MC will be together?
Anyone not named Karuizawa has really low chances to get together with the mc. Also vice president? Who is that?
Oct 10, 2018 12:37 AM
Oct 2018
and lets face it chances are the ending credits say (Ayanokouji with all his troubles gone, decides to go with the one he loves or something) basically saying he ends up with someone but that person is not defined so we are free to contemplate as to who that person is and agree in our minds its the person who you think is the best girl. an anonymous ending... (basically harem end)

and the writer is infamous for how all the persons novels usually end with an unsatisfying note.
PoeSoulOct 10, 2018 12:43 AM
Oct 11, 2018 12:41 PM

Aug 2018
Bitch please
Ayanokoujixichinose intensifies in volume 9.the author actually turned her into main heroine.
kei fags are whinners.
Your ship is dead.hehehe
NeonDeviluke09Oct 11, 2018 12:59 PM
Oct 11, 2018 10:10 PM

Aug 2018
Neko_02 said:
Horikita confirmed main heroine and main face of the series. That's why Japan Kei fans was shocked. A few japan Kei fans even got more butthurt
From a japan Kei fan ->堀北大勝利!! Eng translate - Horikita got big victory
Fun_hero98 said:
Bitch please
Ayanokoujixichinose intensifies in volume 9.the author actually turned her into main heroine.
kei fags are whinners.
Your ship is dead.hehehe

The author also confirms that Kiyotaka will develop with other girls on next volumes.

Hey does that mean kiyotaka will develop relation with more girls,make them fall in love with him,realizes himself that he is in love with horikita,break the heart of other girls and end up with horikita.then it will end up same as SAO shit gathering more hate to it.if i were the author i will never do that.

And Here i am happy because my best girl ichinose got her lead with kiyotaka in the story and author also conformed that he will develop their relationship in further volumes in the afterword of volume 9

I think it's better if the stpry ends with a harem ending.i will definitely look forward for this shit cauze i don't want this story become nisekoi 2.0 for choosing wrong girl
NeonDeviluke09Oct 11, 2018 10:33 PM
Oct 12, 2018 5:15 AM
Mar 2018
Kariuzawa is the best girl for him
Oct 15, 2018 4:11 PM

Jan 2017
Fun_hero98 said:
Bitch please
kei fags are whinners.
Your ship is dead.hehehe

I wouldn't say it's dead since Kei is still leagues above the other girls when it comes to development with Kiyotaka and there are some pretty strong flags pointing to the Kei route, but well, since I like all the girls of this series(with the exception of Kushida and Ibuki) I'm cool with Ichinose or any other girl ending up with him as long as they actually get good development with Kiyo and are able to love him even after seeing his dark side.
Oct 22, 2018 8:59 PM
Jul 2015
Sensei, Chabasira sae <3
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.