Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v3: Sweet War Mafia | Game End | And the Winner is...

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2018 11:22 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:
@ironace Did you get shot last night?
He was roleblocked.

I'm not asking if he shot anyone, I'm asking if he got shot!

Sep 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Welp, at least dying today means I don't get shot on my Birthday...
Oh hey Happy Birthday! XD

ScarletCelestial said:
@ironace Did you get shot last night?
Not a kill ability

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
RE1031 said:
He was roleblocked.

I know, and I'm saying Tainted roleblocked him lol.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 12, 2018 11:24 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Sorry, I was under the impression that Tainted could shoot... I must be tired...
Jan 12, 2018 11:24 AM

Sep 2015
I could confirm by using it on someone tonight..
Jan 12, 2018 11:25 AM

Sep 2016
@Tainted
You are crossing very dangerous waters lmao...

Sep 2015
So I can ask people to get off my train?

Where are you guys.

Dec 2016
Wait I need to check a certain rule.
Jan 12, 2018 11:27 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:

Where are you guys.

The Darcs and Phraze are asleep...
Jan 12, 2018 11:27 AM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
@Tainted
You are crossing very dangerous waters lmao...
I never said I'm it xD

I'm the leading wagon and there's only 2 hours left.
Jan 12, 2018 11:28 AM

Dec 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Wait I need to check a certain rule.

Can't find it. It's about the factional kill not being assigned. Means that kill will always go through.
Jan 12, 2018 11:28 AM

Sep 2015
yurkin said:
Tainted said:
@riku
@yurkin
These two just went offline after putting an empty vote on me...
Mind explaining your votes before eod?

I wanted to see who will hop on the train. And there you have it darc#1059 a suspicious af vote.
Your vote is still parked on me.
Jan 12, 2018 11:37 AM

Nov 2015
Dam I did ask Logic for an extension last night and he said he’d ask Rinto but I guess it might not happen ? In that case there’s no way I’m catching up before eod.

Vote: Phraze

Acting off of previous info.
Jan 12, 2018 11:41 AM

Dec 2016
Togs said:
Dam I did ask Logic for an extension last night and he said he’d ask Rinto but I guess it might not happen ? In that case there’s no way I’m catching up before eod.

Based on what prior info?
Jan 12, 2018 11:44 AM

Nov 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Togs said:

I’m inclined to trust Suzune’s case in hindsight because she’s a good player and I have the benefit of knowing she was town. Plus there’s something role-related. Knowing Phraze’s flip will help me understand something.
Jan 12, 2018 11:45 AM

Dec 2016
Togs said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I’m inclined to trust Suzune’s case I’m hindsight because she’s a good player and I know she was town. Plus there’s something role-related. Knowing Phraze’s flip will help me understand something.

Ummm... Togs, I have Cop read on Phraze as Town. They can't be Godfather since they weren't modkilled when they claimed...
Jan 12, 2018 11:49 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Wait did Tainted claim to be the roleblocker?
I've been here way too long...
Jan 12, 2018 11:50 AM

Dec 2016
TheConquerer said:
RE1031 said:

I'm not completely sure if it counts or not? Neither game mod is on yet, so I guess we'll find out then...
Jan 12, 2018 11:51 AM

Nov 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Togs said:
I’m inclined to trust Suzune’s case I’m hindsight because she’s a good player and I know she was town. Plus there’s something role-related. Knowing Phraze’s flip will help me understand something.

Ummm... Togs, I have Cop read on Phraze as Town. They can't be Godfather since they weren't modkilled when they claimed...
Let’s say this.. Either your role is lying, or mine is.
Jan 12, 2018 11:51 AM

Nov 2015
And I want to figure out which.
Jan 12, 2018 11:52 AM

May 2014
ScarletCelestial said:
TheConquerer said:

I'm not completely sure if it counts or not? Neither game mod is on yet, so I guess we'll find out then...

Thats frustrating because if they did claim that and the mods lied about the rule then Phraze could still be the godfather and just took the risk.
Jan 12, 2018 11:53 AM

Sep 2016
TheConquerer said:
RE1031 said:

Not directly. But this is what happened:
>ironace claimed to be roleblocked
>ironace claimed that his role is passive-ish
>Tainted claimed that a redirector does exist because his action was redirected to someone else

Piecing this information together, Tainted roleblocked someone but it was redirected to ironace.

This is going to sound absolutely horrible and ridiculous, but: what are the chances there are duplicate roles in the set up?
Jan 12, 2018 11:54 AM

Dec 2016
Togs said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Another layer of weird... again, there is the possibility the mods are lying? Phraze = Godfather means that we both could be telling the truth. However, from my perspective you must be the liar if not that case.
Jan 12, 2018 11:56 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
TheConquerer said:

>Tainted claimed that a redirector does exist because his action was redirected to someone else

Piecing this information together, Tainted roleblocked someone but it was redirected to ironace.

This is going to sound absolutely horrible and ridiculous, but: what are the chances there are duplicate roles in the set up?

Jan 12, 2018 11:57 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
TheConquerer said:

Oh I see, this is annoying. At least if they had claimed and weren't killed we would know the rule wasn't real.
Jan 12, 2018 11:59 AM

Nov 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Togs said:

Another layer of weird... again, there is the possibility the mods are lying? Phraze = Godfather means that we both could be telling the truth. However, from my perspective you must be the liar if not that case.
I’m saying that what the mods told me was the opposite of what they told you. But I think you’re trueclaiming about your role. So, this is like a logic puzzle where you’re talking to one person who always lies and one who always tells the truth, and you don’t know which one is which.
Jan 12, 2018 12:00 PM

Sep 2016
I'm going to guess something. I think Togs is the vig. And I'm really, really, really worried about this...
Jan 12, 2018 12:01 PM

Sep 2016
RE1031 said:
I'm going to guess something. I think Togs is the vig. And I'm really, really, really worried about this...
Okay maybe not. Idk. This is awful.
Has there ever been a scenario with multiple vigilantes?
Jan 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:

Jan 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
Phraze said:

banking on the Phraze vs Suzune debate. iso'd me as main reason for vote, but later also shaded Suzune. if scumreading me, Suzune should be townread - that wasn't scum theater. obv lack of insight into correlation.
When did I shade Suzune? I'm not gonna give my townread so easily just because they had an argument with someone who I scumread. I would if you're 100% confirmed scum through flip.

looks obv here:
Phraze said:
Suzune-chan said:
Because that is how I was thinking. I was kind of in the zone when I was talking with phraze so, I have no regrets about saying it.
kinda funny that Tainted is questioning u about the Phraze vs Suzune topic. and I thought the argument had me as scumlean. is he suspecting me or u? lol

Jan 12, 2018 12:04 PM

Nov 2015
Uh.. that’s not what I was hinting at : V

Maybe answering this will help

RE1031 said:
TheConquerer said:

Yes, I think there is definitely at least one duplicate role in the setup
Jan 12, 2018 12:06 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:
Okay maybe not. Idk. This is awful.
Has there ever been a scenario with multiple vigilantes?
that's in the scope of my guesses. tho I only thought there would be 2 max, with maybe a 3rd as smthing else.

Jan 12, 2018 12:08 PM

Sep 2015
I looked at the rules again.. and it's not actually an instant modkill only if repeated.
You are not allowed to either share your role or what you did during the night. Any breach of this rule will initially lead to mod prod and, if repeated, a modkill. Please refrain from doing so.
Jan 12, 2018 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
There's one hour left for phase change correct?

We need a vote count ASAP!
Jan 12, 2018 12:09 PM

Dec 2016
@Rinto-kun @logic340

WE DEMAND A VOTE COUNT!
Jan 12, 2018 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
Also, all this talk about claiming and mechanics hurts my heart.
Can't you guys so just go behavioural?
Jan 12, 2018 12:11 PM

Sep 2016
Togs said:
Yes, I think there is definitely at least one duplicate role in the setup
Then I can claim the same role you're claiming?
Jan 12, 2018 12:12 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
If I was going behavioral, I'd be lynching you. Which is actually very tempting now.

Sep 2015
Phraze said:
Tainted said:
When did I shade Suzune? I'm not gonna give my townread so easily just because they had an argument with someone who I scumread. I would if you're 100% confirmed scum through flip.

looks obv here:
Phraze said:
kinda funny that Tainted is questioning u about the Phraze vs Suzune topic. and I thought the argument had me as scumlean. is he suspecting me or u? lol
AGAIN you're not 100% confirmed scum or are you?.. just suspecting 1 person and townreading the other one just because they're having an argument with the one I scumleaned is just something stupid that I would not do.

Oct 2014
@Tainted you were warned.
Sharing with anyone what you did and who you did it to wasn't legal according to the rules.
Consider yourself prodded.

Jan 12, 2018 12:13 PM

Oct 2014
AbuHumaid said:
There's one hour left for phase change correct?

We need a vote count ASAP!

Sheeshh... I'll make it in a sec, there were close to none vote changes.

Jan 12, 2018 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
If I was going behavioral, I'd be lynching you. Which is actually very tempting now.
Well, that's scary. Let's stay on mechanics then (joke)
Jan 12, 2018 12:14 PM

Sep 2015
Rinto-kun said:
Sharing with anyone what you did and who you did it to wasn't legal according to the rules.
oh okay :x

Thanks for confirming me...
Jan 12, 2018 12:15 PM

Dec 2016
Rinto-kun said:

OK, that means Tainted is telling the truth and Phraze can't be Godfather if the mod ain't lying.
Jan 12, 2018 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
By the way, I still insist on lynching Phraze, not just because she's scummy but her flip will answer many questions.
Jan 12, 2018 12:17 PM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
By the way, I still insist on lynching Phraze, not just because she's scummy but her flip will answer many questions.

What questions would those be?

Sep 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Rinto-kun said:

OK, that means Tainted is telling the truth and Phraze can't be Godfather if the mod ain't lying.
There is always the possibility you are cop, but insane.
If not, then I must be insane.

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
@Phraze
If someone's lying about the shots, it's Scarlet. I'm pretty sure she's either serial killer or mafia and I was their target last night. I was there when day 2 began, and commented several times before and after I received my role PM. Because I didn't say anything about being shot and losing my bp, I think there was an assumption on their end that the doc protected me and avoided being vanillalized.
it's wifom to speculate about the reasons behind NKs. u were a townread and not lynchable, so it makes sense to target u.

RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
- what about those interactions are indicative of scum!Scarlet? ironace isn't just defended for meta, and he's the one defending himself for the most part - it's better than yurkin who never explains herself. Tainted was townreading Fyrus for the towncred ofc, in case he got lynched.
- if u wanna say we should mind ur metareads, u should mind ours. looks like ur pushing ur opinions over others.
- if u still see the possibility of Scarlet being town, then just wait for more evidence. lynching someone who's active/claimed and applying a desperate solution(of suicide) into a non-desperate situation, is gamethrowing. don't lynch if u don't have sufficient evidence. this triggerhappy behavior is antitown.
- fine then, I will consider Scarlet down the line, but I'm still opposed to the lynch. I've played with scum!Scarlet before(Halloween Hostilities) and had her as a main suspect, so I doubt she's able to pocket me overnight. u have to mind my read whether u like it or not.
- idk. get lynched alongside Scarlet? no better way to die than get us some vca. I aint gonna have use for a corpse otherwise~

but I might agree to a Scarlet lynch, if we also lynch someone I suspect and we can agree on - Karote or YourTrashCan. would like to say Tainted or Abu, but I guess they're more useful alive.
My read on Scarlet is not an opinion. Anyone in my position would be doing the same exact thing as I am.
I'm definitely no longer triggerhappy with how things are going. The one person who I know to be scum has wormed their way out of it by getting people to vote someone they townconfirmed previously.
Getting lynched alongside Scarlet is counterproductive. I'm making it a dichotomy that only one of us is town. HOWEVER, I would rather be lynched alongside her than for her not to be lynched at all.
I'm curious: why do you think Scarlet is voting you?
having a triggerhappy attitude is what brought us to this point in the first place. I think both u and Scarlet are town, and ur suicide plan still looks bad.
Scarlet voted me since it was a logical option. even I agree it's better to have me dead first before her.

Tainted said:
@riku
@yurkin
These two just went offline after putting an empty vote on me...
Mind explaining your votes before eod?
my vote isn't empty. detailed the reasons alrdy.

Tainted said:
ScarletCelestial said:
OK, if you want a Townie dead, RE, so be it.

VOTE: SCARLETCELESTIAL

I will not move this vote. I will give a quick reads list based on my gut/experience. Because I'm too enraged to stay right now but not irresponsible enough to not leave my thoughts.

Reason why I'm voting myself: RE suspects me, and won't let it go. Reminds me of a game I played on MU. A guy was scumread widely for the entire game, was Town, and survived to LYLO. He got voted, Town lost. I swear, that if I live that RE would survive to LYLO as I would, and it would be a repeat of that.

Does not mean I'm happy about it.
try claiming Vanilla or Cop.
why did u want to get someone modkilled? if u want to test things out, u should be the one claiming.

Tainted said:

Where are you guys.
from the looks of it, ur the roleblocker. from what I recall u never claimed maf roleblocker

vvvv
Tainted said:
Phraze said:
if u rly wanna do this... I want u to claim all possible maf roles as well. I will do the same.
if u can't do it urself, u shouldn't expect me to do it.
come at me. I'm a GodFather
I'm a Mafia Goon
I'm a Mafioso
I'm a Janitor
What else mafia roles are there?

Jan 12, 2018 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
ScarletCelestial said:
Rinto-kun said:

Tainted said:
Rinto-kun said:
oh okay :x

Thanks for confirming me...
are you guys for real? This is a bastard game, Rinto could be lying.
There's no such a thing as "confirming" in a bastard game.
Jan 12, 2018 12:18 PM

Sep 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Rinto-kun said:

btw why didn't you get a prod? Are you not vanilla?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.