Forum Settings
Forums

Post random Songs you love and why you love them

New
Jan 11, 2018 11:08 AM
Oct 2017
I just needed a reason to spread this song, but I'm genuinely interested in songs other ppl love bc I love sharing and listening to music other ppl hold dear x).

IMLAY & MYLK - Flower Flower

I love this song bc it always cheers me up and I'm still not sick of it a year later

Jan 11, 2018 11:27 AM

Apr 2013

Need I say more? R.I.P. Trane.

(anyways I'll randomly pop by this forum to check out what other people post and post some other songs I love.)

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Jan 11, 2018 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
I love this song its my favoute i love the song its self and it reminds me of my favorite character Gray Fullbuster because i herd this song playing and he was in it and every time i here this song i think of him

Jan 12, 2018 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Well, this is the one I like the most right now.

I found it while listening to random Spotify playlists. I just love the vibes.
Jan 12, 2018 5:51 PM

Apr 2013
Guess I'll post another

I'm not a religious man but there's just something about Pharaoh Sander's music that touches my very soul and spirit, this song almost makes me feel to not worry about the things to come in life cause a higher power has a "master plan" for all of us, peace and happiness.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Jan 12, 2018 6:02 PM

Feb 2017
Matryoshka by Hachi sung by Gumi and Miku
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyXD8bNbvk
It was one of the first vocaloid songs I’ve heard so it kinda just sticks with me. Other than that I really like the music and how it sounds.

Another one is the boy who became the sea by Endou sung by Len.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhOa6BVFj0A
I guess it talks about loneliness and it seems like something hard to bear.
I guess I just like dramatic songs sometimes, the lyrics are kinda sad and the music gets dramatic but it’s something I like to listen to though.
PaintSplatterJan 12, 2018 6:10 PM
Hello 13th
Jan 12, 2018 6:03 PM

Sep 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEdFieQxQrM is my favorite song because it's the best.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Jan 13, 2018 1:51 PM
Oct 2017
Wow nice community. I didn't expect ppl to actually tell me why they like the songs they post, sorry for taking so long to answer tho u~u

Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Guess I'll post another

I'm not a religious man but there's just something about Pharaoh Sander's music that touches my very soul and spirit, this song almost makes me feel to not worry about the things to come in life cause a higher power has a "master plan" for all of us, peace and happiness.

I was a bit sceptic when I read religious but this song is amazing. Don't even quite get why bc I'm usually not that big on jazz. Thanks for sharing :D

Shadow_Link said:
I love this song its my favoute i love the song its self and it reminds me of my favorite character Gray Fullbuster because i herd this song playing and he was in it and every time i here this song i think of him

Another shinedown fan *^* Discovered them recently, state of my head and miracle are my favs so far

Might as well post another one: I randomly stumbled upon it on soundcloud. I tend to start listening to it a LOT around summer. Also I think Elizabeth's voice is great :D
ZhevitzJan 13, 2018 2:05 PM
Jan 13, 2018 2:36 PM

Sep 2017
I am not sure why, I was not born in the SNES era but when I first heard this song I felt nostalgic for a reason. I then realised this song had some type of magic in it... I don't know. I never grow tired of it. Nevertheless, this theme is something important that I do not want to forget.
Good
Jan 16, 2018 4:01 AM

Mar 2017
"It reminds you of memories you never had."

Jan 16, 2018 4:30 AM

Mar 2009
Because it's sweet, lovely, creepy, relentless, ambivalent, horrifying tune, ok bye.

Jan 16, 2018 5:36 AM

Mar 2016

I love it because it reminds me of him. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2018 1:32 PM

Aug 2013

I'm a big fan of Kate Bush, and I personally think she's the pinnacle of art rock/pop. Wuthering Heights is a great rhapsody and piece of art (especially the red dress music video verson!). There is just something ethereal and bittersweet about it, accompanied by brilliant instrumentals. I never read Wuthering Heights the novel, but Kate makes the feelings and emotions so palpable.
Jan 16, 2018 4:54 PM

Apr 2013
Alexandep said:
Because it's sweet, lovely, creepy, relentless, ambivalent, horrifying tune, ok bye.

Heh, I agree too, there's a good reason why this album is in my Top 50 from last year. Anyhow, I'm gonna share another random song

Ulcerate came out with one of my top 10 albums from 2016, I also got to see em live. That's how much I liked this album and band, wanted to see em perform some songs from Shrines of Paralysis and what do you know, they did and they even performed my fave song off that album, it's just the sound production on this album and the atmosphere it creates just makes Jamie Saint Merat's ferocious drumming just so much more crushing.

Ascended Taste
Jan 16, 2018 8:06 PM

Mar 2009
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Ulcerate came out with one of my top 10 albums from 2016, I also got to see em live. That's how much I liked this album and band, wanted to see em perform some songs from Shrines of Paralysis and what do you know, they did and they even performed my fave song off that album, it's just the sound production on this album and the atmosphere it creates just makes Jamie Saint Merat's ferocious drumming just so much more crushing.

Shrines of Paralysis is a phenomenal work, but my first Ulcerate album was 'The Destroyers of All'.
Probably my fave track. This ending sends chills down my spine every freaking time.

Jan 17, 2018 12:18 AM

Jan 2017
I listen to this song every time I need a good laugh. Seth Putnam was clearly a musical genius.

Jan 17, 2018 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
It’s about one of favorite childhood games
Jan 17, 2018 7:00 AM

Jun 2016
One of my favorite albums of 2017. The entire thing flows so well together it's hard to pick a favorite song, but this one is definetely a highlight.

Jan 18, 2018 9:13 AM
Jan 2018
hey everyone. So i guess music really is everywhere... i love the soundtracks of every anime i watched but i'm really into hollywood music? especially the hip hop ones or the pop they make me dance everytime i hear them wherever i am i just dance.

i'd really appreciate if you ghuiz could give me some country music ? female singer. cause I'm into country music too... pleeeeeaaaaaseeee.... :) :) :) thankkyy
Jan 18, 2018 9:37 AM

Nov 2014

Bermuda is by no means my favorite band, but gotdamn they got their shit together for this track. The way the intro flows like rippling waves, the blending of light and heavy elements that encapsulates the struggle of finding purpose against the torrent of self-doubt, the smooth transition from growling and singing. This track just has so many emotions behind it, it's insane.

Just the line: I am alive. I am more than mere motion" is so captivating. Even though I'm not much of a metalhead anymore, I still vibe with this song all the time.
Jan 18, 2018 1:26 PM

Aug 2014
My favourite song of all time. Sends chills down my spine every time I listen. For me it is one of the only songs which is perfect for when I am either happy or sad

🗿

I am easily entertained.

Jan 21, 2018 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
That's what I like about extreme variants of prog metal. While traditional DM and even MDM almost always tries to be relentless and aggressive in some way or another, it's totally not uncommon to find a lot of softer prog death metal (or bands with huge, epic and intense sound, but without dark and ominous tone). Gorod is indeed one of those, with ultra-melodic guitar work and almost laid-back jazzy sound palette.

And that's what I love about progressive genres in general. Traditional metal & rock subgenres usually use a very limited array of tropes, but prog have access to a much wider gamut of musical ideas. When it's done right, it's rubs me in the best way imaginable.

Ofc, I don't listen to just prog or even metal and rock music. That's my favourite song from the current season, for instance. Love Asaka since Occultic;Nine ED, her vocal parts are always so much fun.

AlexandepJan 22, 2018 12:01 AM
Jan 22, 2018 1:12 AM

Apr 2013
Alexandep said:
That's what I like about extreme variants of prog metal. While traditional DM and even MDM almost always tries to be relentless and aggressive in some way or another, it's totally not uncommon to find a lot of softer prog death metal (or bands with huge, epic and intense sound, but without dark and ominous tone). Gorod is indeed one of those, with ultra-melodic guitar work and almost laid-back jazzy sound palette.

And that's what I love about progressive genres in general. Traditional metal & rock subgenres usually use a very limited array of tropes, but prog have access to a much wider gamut of musical ideas. When it's done right, it's rubs me in the best way imaginable.

Ofc, I don't listen to just prog or even metal and rock music. That's my favourite song from the current season, for instance. Love Asaka since Occultic;Nine ED, her vocal parts are always so much fun.

Prog ftw boii, especially for DM

Yea came by to add more random songs I like lmao.

Ascended Taste
Jan 22, 2018 5:37 AM
Mar 2016

i can never get tired of this, i remember about a year ago binging the entire koe no katachi manga for 8 hours in a row while i listened to this song the whole time, the guitar sample, melodies and bassline really make this song.

i love the vibe it gives off

again, love the vibe

everything about this is perfect, production, vocals, and even the video, been addicted to this song ever since it was released

this song is just beautiful, there is nothing much you need say to justify listening to this song

very unique and dark sounding, ive been a long time metal fan untill i got tired of it, this is one of the only few songs that has stuck with me over the years
WeabooFuccboiJan 22, 2018 5:50 AM
Jan 22, 2018 3:49 PM

Aug 2017

this song. why? the lyrics.
Jan 25, 2018 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Getty vs. DJ DiA - Grayed Out -Antifront-

uma feat. ましろ - Brave My Soul

Freezer feat. 妃苺 - Berry Go!!

LiA - Hoshi Shoujo Stella Union

The passion and talent of people in the BMS scene is just amazing and it makes it a much superior experience to the original game, beatmania IIDX. I hope I don't get hate for saying that lol
Jan 26, 2018 8:17 PM
Mar 2016
I'm really digging VARSITY rn. indie rock band.
Jan 28, 2018 11:15 PM

Jan 2018
[Silas the Magic Car by Mew] because it's pretty chill.
It's not really about magic or cars, but it's probably about Silas, a member of the band.
Mar 18, 2018 2:33 PM

Feb 2018

Ga1ahad and Scientific Witchery, from Mili. What I really love about this song is that the singer sang two different voices to represent the two characters in this song's 'story'. Even better, she made the voices sound like they're battling each other.

Lastly, FAKE STYLE II by FAKE TYPE. I like how the song is really catchy and the singers sound like they are having a lot of fun.
Mar 18, 2018 3:22 PM
Oct 2017
Oh my god a fellow Mili fan. I found out about them about 3 weeks ago. That was the second one I found of them. What do you think about their latest song Lemonade? I also dig the second song, I like ur music taste :D
Mar 18, 2018 6:38 PM

Mar 2018
A lot of my favorite songs I've discovered have come from AMVs/GMVs I've found on YouTube. Others, I've found in my recommend page, or they sounded interesting, or they sounded familiar.
Either way, here are some of my favorites (May post more later)!:

"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

"Brighter" by Against the Current

"Gravity" by Against the Current

"Nullified" by Andrew Stein (YouTube name: MandoPony) (This song is an original by the artist and is dedicated to the character Gladion from "Pokemon Sun and Moon")

"Speak Life" by TobyMac

"Nothing Helps" by ONE OK ROCK

I think at this point you can tell I really love the band Against the Current. But I love them because their songs are so beautiful and inspirational.
My two other favorite artists are Andrew Stein and Imagine Dragons. I love Imagine Dragons because their songs are awesome, and Andrew Stein's covers/original music are so beautiful and wonderfully done!

Hope you enjoy some of the music!

Dazel1412Mar 19, 2018 9:27 AM
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

Mar 18, 2018 8:22 PM

Jul 2015
I'm mostly alone in how deep I have gone into my fondness for vocaloid and utaite music but I get to find small gems like this every so often because of it.

Mar 22, 2018 3:49 AM

Jan 2016

It's nostalgic and rock, love it
Love the tone of her voice
And I love the transition
the base guitar is sick and fun

Mar 23, 2018 7:39 PM

Feb 2018
Zhevitz said:
Oh my god a fellow Mili fan. I found out about them about 3 weeks ago. That was the second one I found of them. What do you think about their latest song Lemonade? I also dig the second song, I like ur music taste :D

Omg you like Mili too?? :D I really loved Lemonade, and how the "over and over"s were really repetitive (not in a bad way) they were almost like an echo. I really need to get the new album!

Gonna add another song by Mili that I could never forget. I'm so glad I played Deemo.

I loved this song because of how pure it sounds at first, but when I read the lyrics it got dark right after the "You ready?"
Mar 23, 2018 9:28 PM

Aug 2015
Hated by Life Itself - Kanzaki Iori and Initial Song by Hatsune Miku (40mp). they both have really good lyrics and sound amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq8r1ZTma08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsXzHI-n8k
Mar 24, 2018 3:40 PM

Jul 2017

It's loud, sounds like trash, and absolutely amateur in every way.

But that's the charm that I adore, songs performed with passion and love for their craft.
Mar 25, 2018 11:51 AM

Jan 2017
As random as it gets. I do love it though
Mar 25, 2018 12:54 PM
Oct 2017
Beat it by Michael Jackson and I want you back by the Jackson 5. Some of the best songs of all time
Mar 30, 2018 8:40 PM
Feb 2016

Fit For A King-Stacking Bodies (feat. Levi Benton)

Deathgrip was FFAK's best album imo, and this is one of the most brutal tracks off the album imo. Instant headbanging material right here.

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7588 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Yesterday

10 by JustOscar »»
2 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3388 by 3miL »»
3 hours ago

» This is one the most gay music vids i have seen^^

tsukareru - Yesterday

1 by Zettaiken »»
8 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

26 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.