Forum Settings
Forums

[Event] Mini Game v6: All Hallow's Eve Mafia | Game Over - Third Time's the Charm

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2017 9:12 PM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
@Tainted
You commented on Abu because you played with him in the MALoween game. I think there are some players here who also were in that game, do you plan on reading them based on that game as well? Or maybe try for some newer evidence?

Like what I said earlier. Yes. But I won't really just fully based my read on that one game that's why I didn't vote for Abu earlier because I think that isn't enough as a proof of him being a scum.
Nov 4, 2017 9:18 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
abhutrash said:
I'm not getting a scum read on you, but I could see either Tainted or RE being maf. I dont think both are, their interactions don't give me that read. Not sure about everyone else, think I'll reread the thread.

As for the no lynch idea, I'm kind of on the fence. I see where everyone is coming from in that having a town with death ability would be beneficial. But not everybody has death abilities and we'd get less information through this avenue. If the vast majority want no lynch, I'll roll with it, I guess.
I really like this post from trash (still feels weird calling him that lol), town points for him.
Can you elaborate why?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Nov 4, 2017 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@tainted
Well the last game went pretty bad for me because of RVS xD
how so?

The mafia got their eyes on me after being called out by random voting which leads to me dying on n1. I think it's my fault though.

Nov 4, 2017 9:25 PM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
Why Fo? And why so early in the game (day 1)? Did you not consider the possibility that if he's town, he might be killed by mafia?
Are you saying that mafia will be the only ones swinging the votes around? If so, that seems like one way of getting people to not change their votes. And if not, how will you tell who of the people willing to start trains are mafia?
I don't think I need to warn you that lack of real time interactions will be suspicious as hell on your part...

Ain't you the one who promoted rvs? Why are you against it now?
Nov 4, 2017 9:32 PM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
Why Fo? And why so early in the game (day 1)? Did you not consider the possibility that if he's town, he might be killed by mafia?
Are you saying that mafia will be the only ones swinging the votes around? If so, that seems like one way of getting people to not change their votes. And if not, how will you tell who of the people willing to start trains are mafia?
I don't think I need to warn you that lack of real time interactions will be suspicious as hell on your part...

Ain't you the one who promoted rvs? Why are you against it now?
His vote was not RVS. Or maybe it is, but we have different definitions on what that means.
Mishukax said:
So I'm not updated at all on what's going on but my plan for day 1 is to lynch Fo.
If he's mafia he's the player I'm least confident in catching.
If he's town that's sad but that makes him not mafia and the game is more doable.
Nov 4, 2017 9:34 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
I thought u could read into town!RE for sure. where did that confidence go? maybe ur both scum this time.
Honestly, it's probably because I'm suspecting him. His answer is the best one he could have given (the one I expected if he was town, but I also think it's fakeable). It's hard to townread someone who's suspecting you. It really doesn't mean much, but his answer certainly is not giving me more reason to scum read him.
Ruu said:
@RE1031 because I rather loose one townie than two. And by the looks of it, the inactivity will probably make us do that. Also we don't know what kind of abilities the dead have so I if it's a retaliation ability (a vengeful townie kind of thing) they could get rid of mafia without us doing anything. At least that's my reasoning.

Ofc if I have a strong mafia lean on someone then I will vote for them, but for now no lynch seems like a better option.
I just don't think it's worth it honestly. If there's a vengeful townie, it's far better for them to die later in the game when it's more likely for them to hit scum. (Unless you're talking about the bomb? When I hear vengeful, I think of someone who dies and gets to kill one other person, not necessarily the person who killed them.) And I find day 2 after a no lynch to be dreadfully boring...
And well, I hope you do find a strong mafia lean on someone.

I was thinking of PGO. If you visit/kill them you also die, that kind of thing. But like I already said if I found someone really scummy I will vote for them.
Nov 4, 2017 9:37 PM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:
His vote was not RVS. Or maybe it is, but we have different definitions on what that means.

So what's your definition of rvs?

He said lynch but it's not like he's providing enough proofs to convince everyone.
Nov 4, 2017 9:45 PM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:

So what's your definition of rvs?

He said lynch but it's not like he's providing enough proofs to convince everyone.
RVS = random voting stage, where you vote someone in hopes that it draws people out and creates content to read people off of. If that vote does stick, it's either cause you're scum, you're a bit lazy, or you end up having a scum read on them. Voting to lynch someone right off the bat while claiming to not be updated at all means you're not considering their role in the game yet but you're voting to eliminate them due to past experience with them. Basically, for me, a RVS vote is one that you make in the beginning of the game that you believe will impact the game in some way (move it forward) but not necessarily to lynch. Voting to lynch someone is not random in any way, imo.
Which honestly, I'm kind of surprised that's coming from Mishukax, because I don't see him making this move as town (seems really unbeneficial, unless Fo is THAT scary), and as scum, he should know this was bound to get him attention.
And exactly, which is why I'm questioning him.
Nov 4, 2017 9:47 PM

Sep 2015
RE1031 said:

There's so many question marks. It looks like you're harassing him
Nov 4, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:

There's so many question marks. It looks like you're harassing him
The guy is attempting to lynch someone without even considering their behavior in this particular game. It deserves a lot of questions. He didn't mention why Fo was hard for him to read, and like you said, did little to convince anyone to follow his plan. I mean, what are your thoughts on his post?
Nov 4, 2017 9:54 PM

Sep 2015
Mishukax said:
And yeah, I'll switch my vote around if my gameread gives me something that screams for it. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna agree with my current plan anyway, but it's all about the water-testing.

He's gonna switch his vote around because he knows that his plan is silly.
He said it himself. Anyway I'd still like to hear Mishukax explanations.
Nov 4, 2017 10:00 PM

Sep 2016
Tainted said:
Mishukax said:
And yeah, I'll switch my vote around if my gameread gives me something that screams for it. I'm pretty sure no one is gonna agree with my current plan anyway, but it's all about the water-testing.

He's gonna switch his vote around because he knows that his plan is silly.
He said it himself. Anyway I'd still like to hear Mishukax explanations.
He said "if." That's a pretty big if. The problem with the plan is not that it's silly, it's directly harmful to another player and kind of really unfair.
Nov 4, 2017 10:57 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
my reasoning tho..
town!Abu is familiar with ur playstyle and should have an idea by now. scum!Abu would know ur town and back off from u. such an answer from him...means he knows ur alignment and doesn't wanna say, means he could be scum along with u.
So I'm scum by association... Again...
What's your read on Ruu? Sorry if I missed it.
don't mind me complaining about my crappy pc lol
who knows. Abu could be trying to frame u. my read on Ruu is.....negative. she's kinda opportunistic here

Nov 4, 2017 11:02 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:
Does this not assume Abu is town?
wot? it could just mean that phraze has no idea where to put him yet??? I talk to both my town and scum leans anyways, if your not really to hear your scum leans out, then your just asking for a mislynch... tunnels lead to poor decisions
not liking to say this but.. u seem so sure of me this time. not a good sign.

Nov 4, 2017 11:08 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
on the side.. I think this setup is best to have a no-lynch for D1, since the first kill will be town and they get the ghostchat + abilities first. lol
but not everyone has a ghost ability, its stated in the op, and why are you so sure the first lynch will be town? I've been in several mafia games where we've voted scum day one, on MS and the other was on MU.
there's no guarantee about anything, but I think this setup is best with a no lynch (and I rarely say it lmao). we never know who has abilities to unlock, but better to not take any risks.
even if u vote scum, there's nothing to say u will win the game. scum can bus. I've led a lynch on scum on D1 before, but that scenario is 1 in a million.

Nov 4, 2017 11:11 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
abhutrash said:
I'm not getting a scum read on you, but I could see either Tainted or RE being maf. I dont think both are, their interactions don't give me that read. Not sure about everyone else, think I'll reread the thread.

As for the no lynch idea, I'm kind of on the fence. I see where everyone is coming from in that having a town with death ability would be beneficial. But not everybody has death abilities and we'd get less information through this avenue. If the vast majority want no lynch, I'll roll with it, I guess.
I really like this post from trash (still feels weird calling him that lol), town points for him.
this is so not like the Last ik. town points? time to see ur scum meta~

Nov 4, 2017 11:14 PM

Oct 2011
@Mishukax
what is ur read on me? since u mention it...might be best to lynch u first to make the game more doable for me lol. jk why Fo? a distancing tactic, or a bus? no wait.. u wanna fish reactions from him?

Nov 5, 2017 1:23 AM

Aug 2012
👻 Vote Count 1.5 👻

☠️ Phraze (1) ☠️ AlbertinoDias
☠️ Karote (1) ☠️ Fo
☠️ AbuHumaid (1) ☠️ RE1031
☠️ Tainted (1) ☠️ AbuHumaid
☠️ Ruu (1) ☠️ Phraze
☠️ AlbertinoDias (1) ☠️ Abhutrash
☠️ Fo (1) ☠️ Mishukax
☠️ No Lynch (1) ☠️ Ruu

🕯️ Not Voting (5) 🕯️ lastwhisper31, Karote, Qoco, Tainted

>>Day 1 Timer<<

Nov 5, 2017 5:24 AM

Aug 2013
Hello friends.

Gonna get to reading this but I just couldn't help but notice and wanted to mention how much that votecount sucks
Nov 5, 2017 6:36 AM

Aug 2013
vote: mishu
He's never seen my scumgame; like even if I were to believe that mishu is a bad enough player to advocate policy lynching people for being hard to catch it still reads hella fake for that fact.

My eye also twitched at "can't wait to see which way mafia will swing the votes"
Nov 5, 2017 6:42 AM

Aug 2013
And @phraze, I'll bee a lot more blunt than RE, no lynch is dumb.
Nov 5, 2017 7:10 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Fo said:
What made you want to ask this question?
What made you ask this question?
I'm honestly curious at this point. Did you think I had an ulterior motive?
Why did you think that I would think you had an ulterior motive?
heh

I didn't like that it was a this or that kinda thing, sorta trapping tainted into only giving a couple of answers and not really making them think anymore about anything than that; but looking back it was early and I happened to be around when the game opened and after reflection find that bit of "forcing it" more forgivable because there really wasn't all that much work with in the first place. Plus, you built on the interaction afterward which gives me some more reason to believe you opened that dialogue because you actually were interested in trying to figure them out a bit.
Nov 5, 2017 7:27 AM

May 2015
Fo said:
He's never seen my scumgame; like even if I were to believe that mishu is a bad enough player to advocate policy lynching people for being hard to catch it still reads hella fake for that fact.

My eye also twitched at "can't wait to see which way mafia will swing the votes"

Biggest omgus ever lol why do you think he has to be scum based on that comment? Is nai to me because it's a good conversation starter and he got reactions from everyone.
He might be scum but do you have more proof or reasons?
Nov 5, 2017 7:34 AM

May 2015
@Phraze why do you think I'm opportunistic? I thought it was a good idea but I also said that If I fibd someone scummy I would vote for them. I think we can learn a lot if we only loose one townie instead of two (I'm talking about possibilities here, the lack of activity suggest that we will probably get a mislynch)
Nov 5, 2017 7:46 AM

Sep 2016
Fo said:
RE1031 said:
What made you ask this question?
I'm honestly curious at this point. Did you think I had an ulterior motive?
Why did you think that I would think you had an ulterior motive?
heh

I didn't like that it was a this or that kinda thing, sorta trapping tainted into only giving a couple of answers and not really making them think anymore about anything than that; but looking back it was early and I happened to be around when the game opened and after reflection find that bit of "forcing it" more forgivable because there really wasn't all that much work with in the first place. Plus, you built on the interaction afterward which gives me some more reason to believe you opened that dialogue because you actually were interested in trying to figure them out a bit.
Well, to expand, I had a feeling that Tainted was referring to his other game (cuz I spied on the MALoween game, being bored and all), where I sort of remember them going after the inactives day 1. I really should be less suggestive with my questions, but I get afraid that people won't answer them to the extent I want them to.
Nov 5, 2017 7:48 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
Fo said:

Biggest omgus ever lol why do you think he has to be scum based on that comment? Is nai to me because it's a good conversation starter and he got reactions from everyone.
So are you suggesting that Mishu's post was a gambit?
And not really? He got reactions from me, Tainted, and Fo. That's not everyone by far.
Nov 5, 2017 7:52 AM

Aug 2013
Hi Ruu.
I don't think town say fake things all that often.
But he's also posted once so I'm not sure why you'd think I'd have a case saved in a document somewhere either. :D

Question. Why is mishu's vote on me a good conversation starter and what were your reads on the reactions to it? And why is doing something that creates these things nai?

I guess maybe try thinking about it this way and see if you can understand my level of confidence better; think about what the scariest things are to you and if they're normally from first hand experience.
Nov 5, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2016
I think it's time for some trains, and I don't like my vote on Abu as much as I may have been letting on.
vote: @Mishukax
So... Am I mafia? :3
Nov 5, 2017 8:01 AM

Sep 2016
@Phraze
I'll consider the no-lynch idea later in the phase. It's not something I want to do right now.
Nov 5, 2017 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
I've caught up, but will just "be back" in a few minutes but, don't you dare not lynch day 1
Nov 5, 2017 8:54 AM

Jul 2016
ok, to start things off, clarifying what is said yesterday:
1-i'm part of a music group as a Pre-freshman, and yesterday was the last day of the group festival, so, i had to work all day,
2-"my team betraying me" refers to RE and abu being mafia without me ;-;
3- Ruu is Ruu, she's mafia....
4- both 3 and 4 were just a joke and like a premonition, to say, - Ha, i told you... it's nothing to serious... (and it's not jack, it's joke... dam autocorrect).
can you understand now?? :D ^^
Nov 5, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

And not really? He got reactions from me, Tainted, and Fo. That's not everyone by far.

I'm saying that Mishu's post is nai. He didn't try to convince anyone or lead a lynch. Fo is overreacting imo.
Nov 5, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2015
Fo said:
Hi Ruu.
I don't think town say fake things all that often.
But he's also posted once so I'm not sure why you'd think I'd have a case saved in a document somewhere either. :D

Question. Why is mishu's vote on me a good conversation starter and what were your reads on the reactions to it? And why is doing something that creates these things nai?

I guess maybe try thinking about it this way and see if you can understand my level of confidence better; think about what the scariest things are to you and if they're normally from first hand experience.

We haven't play in a while! Nice to see you are still around xD
Saying fake things like that is more townie than scummy. Because faking stuff can put you on the spot and make people vote for you. On the other hand, some players do it no matter their alignment like grrr or lamb. That's why it's nai for us.
Saying that made people pay attention to the both of you.
Do you really think Mishu can get you lynch just because of that post? You weren't even in my radar to begin with.

I'm having lunch atm so I might not be super active. Sorry.
Nov 5, 2017 9:18 AM

May 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
1-i'm part of a music group as a Pre-freshman, and yesterday was the last day of the group festival, so, i had to work all day,
4- both 3 and 4 were just a joke and like a premonition, to say, - Ha, i told you... it's nothing to serious... (and it's not jack, it's joke... dam autocorrect).

So... so far only fluff posts? Come on Al! You can do better than this! And why did you think RE and Abu could be a team?
Nov 5, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 @Karote @Qoco @Mishukax inactivity isn't cool and ruins the fun

I think I have played enough Mafia games to know what I should and should not be doing. Thank you for worrying though.
Nov 5, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wot? it could just mean that phraze has no idea where to put him yet??? I talk to both my town and scum leans anyways, if your not really to hear your scum leans out, then your just asking for a mislynch... tunnels lead to poor decisions
not liking to say this but.. u seem so sure of me this time. not a good sign.
What explicitly says that I know where you are yet? I have no idea of anyones alignment just yet... All i stated was that even if you scum lean someone, it doesnt mean you shouldnt hear them out, because leads to a mislynch...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Nov 5, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I'm saying that Mishu's post is nai. He didn't try to convince anyone or lead a lynch. Fo is overreacting imo.
I disagree. In what world does town want to lynch someone whose alignment they don't know, haven't bothered figuring out, because previous experience tells them they're a hard player to catch? (And according to Fo, Mishu hasn't seen his scum game? What?) That assumes many things - that mafia won't kill Fo if he's town, that other players won't be able to figure him out, and that once he was updated on the game, he wouldn't have found something to use against Fo.
And why does not pushing a lynch make his post any better? It doesn't change the fact he's not taking the current game into account (which in doing so, ignores all the other players) to influence his plans. I think his post is far from NAI - and not just the stuff about Fo. Look at the part about "can't wait to see how mafia swings these votes" or something like that. That's just manipulation to discourage people from changing this vote count.
Nov 5, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
this is so not like the Last ik. town points? time to see ur scum meta~
please ive done stuff like this before, mostly a day 1 thing tho, because I'm not as good at scum hunting, and he had the same opinion as me almost word by word, and your right I barely ever do this, but it does happen from time to time
_WispNov 5, 2017 9:30 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
RVS is stupid.
What changed? I spied a little on the MALoween mafia game (until the mansion got locked and I couldn't access the thread anymore D:<), and I don't recall you having this opinion, and I know you didn't have it in Major Arcana.

Why is this catching your attention? Are you trying to make a judgement based on a person's choice of play style for this game? If you are, then I think it is rather silly. Roles change, as do people, but neither is indicative of alignment. Sometimes outside circumstances influence a person's choices in a game. If you are not trying to make judgement, then you are just wasting time.
Nov 5, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
AlbertinoDias said:

So... so far only fluff posts? Come on Al! You can do better than this! And why did you think RE and Abu could be a team?

I think he meant to say that 2 and 3 were a joke?
Edit: accidently placed my comment inside the quote lmao
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Fo said:

i feel like something being nai and also a good conversation opener cant really go hand and hand, like hes moving the game forward with purpose of completeing his win con, so its def not nai per say, like we cant figure out where he is yet. I like to think everything has a purpose lol.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
RE1031 said:
So you too are against RVS? Or are you afraid we may end up lynching a town inactive?

Not really afraid I just don't want to waste the lynch on something completely random.

By not placing a vote you are not placing pressure. Your chances of lynching something not random is a lot slimmer if you do not vote. Your actions do not match your words, Tainted.
Nov 5, 2017 9:36 AM

Sep 2016
Qoco said:
RE1031 said:
What changed? I spied a little on the MALoween mafia game (until the mansion got locked and I couldn't access the thread anymore D:<), and I don't recall you having this opinion, and I know you didn't have it in Major Arcana.

Why is this catching your attention? Are you trying to make a judgement based on a person's choice of play style for this game? If you are, then I think it is rather silly. Roles change, as do people, but neither is indicative of alignment. Sometimes outside circumstances influence a person's choices in a game. If you are not trying to make judgement, then you are just wasting time.
Because it's a strong opinion coming from Abu, and one I haven't seen before. I also happen to like RVS. And mafia is a game about wasting time - you question everything that catches your eye in hopes that the answers give you something informative, while knowing that not every answer will.
Nov 5, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
Qoco said:
Tainted said:

Not really afraid I just don't want to waste the lynch on something completely random.

By not placing a vote you are not placing pressure. Your chances of lynching something not random is a lot slimmer if you do not vote. Your actions do not match your words, Tainted.
I mean I agree, but voting is the strongest town tool, but not the only way to create pressure
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Nov 5, 2017 9:46 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:
Because I don't completely understand Tainted's reasoning for not wanting to vote randomly.
Or at least leave a RVS vote on someone... Since we're allowed to change votes, there usually isn't much harm to it, and unless you plan on doing nothing for the rest of the phase, the first vote you place doesn't guarantee that person being lynched. So voting randomly doesn't mean lynching randomly, basically.

This is what is in my mind in regards to the topic.
Nov 5, 2017 9:49 AM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:
vote: @Tainted
I think that was enough time to answer Fo's question. Additionally, your first post was this:
And so it's a bit strange you're not up to date when you were online for some time after Fo posted his question (or so the site says).
You don't want to vote randomly - fair enough. How do you plan on accomplishing that?
Why are you jumping to conclusions? These aren't even sufficient reasons to lynch him.

So defensive. The vote is not in your name. Chill.
Nov 5, 2017 9:51 AM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Tainted said:

Maybe later
what do you mean by that? Why not now?

The only times you've been posting is when you're urging someone else to post/answer something. I can dig that. Heck put a leash on me if you want, I wouldn't dislike it.
RE1031 said:
Tainted said:

Well yeah I completely understand that and I was gonna used my impression of him from the last game as the basis but now that you mentioned it he might changed his approach if he really is the mafia.
So what's your current read of him?

I feel like that's one question too many, RE.
Ruu said:
I'm wary of Abu, RE and Tainted at the moment.

"I'm wary of everyone who has posted so far."
Yup sounds about right. I like your follow-up in that same post.
AbuHumaid said:
This seems like you're trying to build an early train with him against me.

That's not how it works.
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
New game = new style.

This is BS lol

It's not at all, but I can see it being used to excuse one's own scummy plays/behavior.
Nov 5, 2017 9:53 AM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Actually,
Vote: Tainted
ignores questions and points + says he doesn't like jumping to conclusions but he's doing it right now + bases his reads on invalid reasons

I didn't like how RE teamed up with him out of the blue and for a weak reason too, "he seems unsure" I'll pressure her after Tainted or at the same time maybe.

How did you like RE teaming up with you?
Nov 5, 2017 9:55 AM

Sep 2016
Qoco said:
RE1031 said:
Or at least leave a RVS vote on someone... Since we're allowed to change votes, there usually isn't much harm to it, and unless you plan on doing nothing for the rest of the phase, the first vote you place doesn't guarantee that person being lynched. So voting randomly doesn't mean lynching randomly, basically.

This is what is in my mind in regards to the topic.
So you think I'm wasting my time discussing RVS with someone who doesn't like it? Abu and Tainted have different reasoning in disliking RVS - one thinks it's unnecessary, the other has prior experience where RVS got an inactive townie lynched (I think?).
Try to keep in mind there was hardly anyone active at the time. So while RVS isn't the most game-breaking topic, it was a place to start. Additionally, correlating RVS votes to lynch votes is kind of a strange thing to do, which is what Tainted did. I believe it deserved questioning.
Nov 5, 2017 9:58 AM

Dec 2016
Tainted said:
getting impatient and randomly voting people won't make them go online.

Maybe the person that is being voted for is not online, but those that are online, watching from the sidelines will see the movement going on. Indirectly you can influence other people if you make them question what is happening. Exploit their insecurities. "Tainted is being voted for. Did I screw up this post? Will I be voted for next?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.