Forum Settings
Forums

What are your NOTP? aka ships/pairings you absolutely hate...?

New
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 8:47 AM

Apr 2017
tatsumi and mine. there's literally no point of pairing the mc to a trash and uninteresting character
sunako199Sep 18, 2017 11:31 PM

still life: pink roses
Sep 18, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2010
choco_eclair said:
Let's see...

- Sebastian x Ciel (Black Butler) -> Just..... *shudders*
- Eyeshield 21 -> Any slash ships for this series. The bromance is just too strong to be mistaken as romantic interest (?). Also HiruMamo ftw.
- One Piece -> Any ship, gen or slash involving Luffy except for Hancock. Also FrankyxRobin. I mean how do people ship elegant, calm Robin with that pervert???
- Naruto -> NaruHina because I hate Hinata's character and there was never any chemistry between them. Used to like SasuSaku but I wasn't happy with their development.

While thinking of a response to this thread I just realized that despite being a major BL fan I don't have any slash ships in shonen genres. Huh. I wonder why because I tend to ship slash in almost all of my western fandoms (book, tv series, etc). Anyone else like me here?

What are those ships in your western fandom? :D

I have both in anime and western movies/tv
Sep 18, 2017 9:32 AM

Mar 2014
Shicchi said:
Sorry I was bored.
I want some war :P hopefully this will turn into ship war thread

NOTP aka ships/pairings I hate:
Gintoki x Tsukuyo

Finally someone agrees, I get so sick of everyone shipping them.

kasgier said:
Edward x Mustang (FMA) - I just hate this ship. I don't know why it triggers me so much, but I just can't stand it.

My friend ships Ed and Envy. For me personally

I hate a lot of canon ships (too many to remember) but I used to be big in the Hetalia fandom and I hate a lot of ships but mostly
Sep 18, 2017 9:49 AM
Apr 2017
Shicchi said:
choco_eclair said:
Let's see...

- Sebastian x Ciel (Black Butler) -> Just..... *shudders*
- Eyeshield 21 -> Any slash ships for this series. The bromance is just too strong to be mistaken as romantic interest (?). Also HiruMamo ftw.
- One Piece -> Any ship, gen or slash involving Luffy except for Hancock. Also FrankyxRobin. I mean how do people ship elegant, calm Robin with that pervert???
- Naruto -> NaruHina because I hate Hinata's character and there was never any chemistry between them. Used to like SasuSaku but I wasn't happy with their development.

While thinking of a response to this thread I just realized that despite being a major BL fan I don't have any slash ships in shonen genres. Huh. I wonder why because I tend to ship slash in almost all of my western fandoms (book, tv series, etc). Anyone else like me here?

What are those ships in your western fandom? :D

I have both in anime and western movies/tv

I'm totally basic when it comes to ships haha (I'm basic at most things in life, actually). If I like something chances are a lot of people like it too so they're mostly famous ships ^^" I mean, my ultimate OTPs are Drarry (Harry Potter), Destiel (Supernatural), TomxMinho from Maze Runner (Asian representation~), and ConnorxOliver from HTGAWM. What about you?
Sep 18, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
choco_eclair said:
I'm totally basic when it comes to ships haha (I'm basic at most things in life, actually). If I like something chances are a lot of people like it too so they're mostly famous ships ^^" I mean, my ultimate OTPs are Drarry (Harry Potter), Destiel (Supernatural), TomxMinho from Maze Runner (Asian representation~), and ConnorxOliver from HTGAWM. What about you?

OMG you ship Destiel and Thominho!!! I LOVE BOTH ; w ;

When I'm into HP I'm still veeeeeery young and I'm not into shipping yet, so I only like those boring canon ships lol (especially Ron x Hermione)

I mostly like famous ships too.

Other ships outside anime:
- Hannigram
- Cherik
- Stucky
- Everlark
Sep 18, 2017 11:07 AM
Apr 2017
Shicchi said:

OMG you ship Destiel and Thominho!!! I LOVE BOTH ; w ;

I love Castiel so much I'm seriously considering naming my firstborn after him.

I started shipping Thominho since that first night out in the maze, and Minho became my favorite character because his description defied racial stereotypes (tanned, muscular, brash, Asian guys? hell yes) but I was so on edge because the kids started to die off one by one. I had two heart attacks reading that series

Shicchi said:
When I'm into HP I'm still veeeeeery young and I'm not into shipping yet, so I only like those boring canon ships lol (especially Ron x Hermione)

Same! I'm not really into any other popular slash ships in the HP fandom like SeamusxDean or WolfStar, maybe because I was still too young when I got into the fandom. I too shipped Hermione with Ron, not Harry, and Ginny is such a sweetheart but as I grew up I just noticed Draco's pigtail-pulling tendencies and since I worship tsunderes.... the rest is history :D

Shicchi said:
- Hannigram
- Cherik
- Stucky
- Everlark

Not familiar with the first three but yaaaaas Everlark! All of my friends are on #TeamGale and I always get shit from them because they think Peeta is too weak and dependent to end up with Katniss but I'm like god what is wrong with you people.

Now that we're on the topic of books and TV series, my NOTPs would be Everthorne (surprise, surprise) and JohnLock from Sherlock (because Sherlock seems... asexual to me)

Whew, sorry for the word vomit :D
choco_eclairSep 18, 2017 11:11 AM
Sep 18, 2017 11:38 AM

Sep 2017
I absolutely despise Eren x Levi, I'm not even a huge fan of Attack on Titan yet when I see this ship it infuriates me. Same goes for Bakugo x Izuku, I mean Bakugo was just a bully towards Izuku and told him to kill himself, sure their relationship is developing more in the anime/manga but I still just can't ship them in any way, it's gross and just not my cup of tea. For Eren x Levi, they don't even have any compatibility, the only real 'scene' they have together is when Levi is beating the shit out of Eren, that's it, plus Levi is like 30+ and Eren is in his teens still I believe, correct me if I'm wrong though.
Sep 18, 2017 11:56 AM

Feb 2015
Shicchi said:
SigmaticDoc said:
My NOTPS?
Every non-canonical far-fetched ship that will NEVER happen no matter how much stupid fanboys whine.

Every gay ship in a shonen.
Get it through your thick skull, dumbass fujoshis and SJWs.
Gon and Killua are not gay, Deku will not fuckin' sleep with Bakugou.
People that unironically ship those, I hate them as much as I hate the ship, lel.

Um.
Nobody is expecting Kacchan and Deku to fuck each other in canon??? Not even the fujoshis??? Are YOU dumb??? Ever heard things called fanfictions and doujinshis??? We have those for that DUH. YOU are the only dumbass who thinks Deku is gonna sleep with Kacchan in canon.

#ShippingCanonShipsIsBoringAnyway

Who the hell needs canon if we had THIS:

Canon can focus on the bromance and character development. Let fan-authors and artists do the rest.

You think I don't know that? Of course they won't fucking fuck in canon, it's a shonen series. I think you got slightly triggered lol.
And yaoi ships that show no signs of even a slight chemistry should not be shipped, it's cringe and it's disgusting.

Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Sep 18, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
choco_eclair said:
Shicchi said:
- Hannigram
- Cherik
- Stucky
- Everlark

Not familiar with the first three but yaaaaas Everlark! All of my friends are on #TeamGale and I always get shit from them because they think Peeta is too weak and dependent to end up with Katniss but I'm like god what is wrong with you people.

Now that we're on the topic of books and TV series, my NOTPs would be Everthorne (surprise, surprise) and JohnLock from Sherlock (because Sherlock seems... asexual to me)

Whew, sorry for the word vomit :D

XDD
Man Everlark is so obvious to me than Everthorn especially if you read the books and Peeta's unconditional love is just TOO PURE I CAN'T

Since everything is in Katniss POV, we never really know what's Peeta's think throughout the story. But I remembered reading a fanfic where it's basically Hunger Games Trilogy but from Peeta's POV. I'm dead it was so good and PAINFUL from his perspective. JUST, HIS LOVE IS JUST TOO PERFECT HE IS TOO PERFECT TO BE TRUE OH GOSH Peeta is life ; w ;

Hannigram is Hannibal Lecter x Will Graham from Hannibal TV Series.
It's pretty dark (what do you expect from a cannibal serial killer x equally deranged criminal profiler). I love them a lot, they are one of my OTP.

Cherik and Stucky is from Marvel.
It's Charles x Erik and Steve x Bucky.
Stucky is hella popular I'm surprised you didn't know them XD

Haven't watch Sherlock BBC even though I plan to watch it for ages now lol
I haven't read Maze Runner books, only seen the movie so far. Always liked Thomas and Minho dynamic, but my love for this two exploded at the end of the second movie. When Minho got captured I legit crying and I'm gonna rage if Thomas didn't do anything. But then he was so determined to go after him against all odds. I'm on board this ship ; w ;
Sep 18, 2017 12:22 PM
Jul 2016
Off the top of my head...

• Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach) - Not because I like Rukia, but because Orihime needs to die in a fire.
  • Lelouch x Shirely (Code Geass) - Because Shirley is so flippin' boring and she's not CC.
  • Yuuichiro Hyakuya x Mikaela Hyakuya (Owari no Seraph) - These two have a fantastic brotherly relationship. Much of what makes it so beautiful would be lost if it were turned into something erotic for the yaoi fangirls. Also, I ship Mika with Krul. No, I don't care if it's creepy.
    Edit: Wait, some of the posts in here are saying this is the ship the mangaka backs? Noooooooo!
  • Hajime Hinata x Nagito Komaeda (Danganronpa franchise) - Seriously: WHAT?
  • Kirito x Sinon (SAO) - Get out of the way, whiny sniper girl! Asuna is best girl!

There are a lot of others, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Edit: Updated a bit.
PhendrusSep 18, 2017 12:29 PM
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Sep 18, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2010
NekoMikan said:
I absolutely despise Eren x Levi, I'm not even a huge fan of Attack on Titan yet when I see this ship it infuriates me. Same goes for Bakugo x Izuku, I mean Bakugo was just a bully towards Izuku and told him to kill himself, sure their relationship is developing more in the anime/manga but I still just can't ship them in any way, it's gross and just not my cup of tea. For Eren x Levi, they don't even have any compatibility, the only real 'scene' they have together is when Levi is beating the shit out of Eren, that's it, plus Levi is like 30+ and Eren is in his teens still I believe, correct me if I'm wrong though.

The hate/critism in Katsudeku is pretty reasonable, I get and accept that.

I won't comment anything on Ereri tho, I hate that ship too. Not really for the age gap (*cough* I have my fair share of ships with huge age gap), but more because I believe Levi sees no one but Erwin lol it's just hard for me to imagine him interested in anyone else. But I think Eren fanboying Levi is cute (but yeah just that, a one-sided thing) also eremika is my other otp in snk so....
CrimsonMidnightSep 18, 2017 12:36 PM
Sep 18, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
SigmaticDoc said:
Shicchi said:

Um.
Nobody is expecting Kacchan and Deku to fuck each other in canon??? Not even the fujoshis??? Are YOU dumb??? Ever heard things called fanfictions and doujinshis??? We have those for that DUH. YOU are the only dumbass who thinks Deku is gonna sleep with Kacchan in canon.

#ShippingCanonShipsIsBoringAnyway

Who the hell needs canon if we had THIS:

Canon can focus on the bromance and character development. Let fan-authors and artists do the rest.

You think I don't know that? Of course they won't fucking fuck in canon, it's a shonen series. I think you got slightly triggered lol.
And yaoi ships that show no signs of even a slight chemistry should not be shipped, it's cringe and it's disgusting.

I did lol #triggered

Yeah to each their own ;D
Sep 18, 2017 1:02 PM

Feb 2015
sunako199 said:
tatsumi and mine. there's literally no point of of pairing the mc to a trash and uninteresting character

It works if both characters and the whole show were trash :D
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Sep 18, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 2015
Seiya said:
I hate pairings that involves a hot guy with a girl.

Guys are supposed to be with other guys. No exceptions.

Sorry but Hot Girl and Hot Boy is a perfect pairing in this world.

OT: Every gay ships in non shounen ai show.
Sep 18, 2017 8:33 PM

Jun 2014
Prog_upworks13 said:
Seiya said:
I hate pairings that involves a hot guy with a girl.

Guys are supposed to be with other guys. No exceptions.

Sorry but Hot Girl and Hot Boy is a perfect pairing in this world.

Lol, we have a breeder here, people.

Sep 18, 2017 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Since everything is in Katniss POV, we never really know what's Peeta's think throughout the story. But I remembered reading a fanfic where it's basically Hunger Games Trilogy but from Peeta's POV. I'm dead it was so good and PAINFUL from his perspective. JUST, HIS LOVE IS JUST TOO PERFECT HE IS TOO PERFECT TO BE TRUE OH GOSH Peeta is life ; w ;

Oh pls, let me read it! Don't hate me, I always liked Gale better (and was pissed, because he never gets enough screentime lol), but I understand her explanation like: "Gale has the same fire as me, but Peeta calms it and allows me to rest", because after all the shit in your life, you can't live with someone with the same fierce temper, who holds the same grudges and hatred as you (on the same level as you) until you'll die.
And pls send me the link!

Tbh I have three non-anime OTPs and those are like Alex x Magnus, Katniss x Gale AND the most important: Snape x Lilly. I'm ready to take everything that comes now, but I really mean it. xD
Even tho I never cared for Lilly too much, because she seems to be "too good" (everyone is like: ooh, she was such a saint, because she saw the best in me), while everyone else had or is portrayed having more flaws than her imo, but the story is just... I love Snape and Suffering-chan and much drama. XDD
removed-userSep 18, 2017 9:25 PM
Sep 18, 2017 9:33 PM
Apr 2017
[quote=Shicchi message=52369446]
Shicchi said:

XDD
Man Everlark is so obvious to me than Everthorn especially if you read the books and Peeta's unconditional love is just TOO PURE I CAN'T

I couldn't exactly put my finger on why I support Peeta rather than Gale but the quote from the book ending was a perfect summary. "That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that."

I've heard of Stucky, it's from Captain America, is it not? :D It's just that I'm not into superhero movies haha the last time I watched one before 2017 was the Spiderman Trilogy with Tobey Maguire. Watched Wonder Woman recently, but it only reminded me on why I avoid superhero movies like a plague :( The plot is a mess, but the eye candy sure is damn strong in that movie though.

The ending of the Scorch Trials movie is totally different from the book, in the book I think all of them got tricked into entering the WICKED institution? But I'm not complaining because the movie ending is a major Thominho moment ;) The Death Cure has a lot of Thominho interaction (especially the ending), so I'm really looking forward to how they're going to show it on screen.

My ability to recall memories is shite so Imma just add some more notps as I remember them haha.

- Hetalia -> FrUK (France's depiction is so greasy and pervy any ship involving him gives me the goosebumps, really, but FrUK offends me on a more personal level because UK is my favorite character and USUK is my ultimate OTP).
- Hetalia -> Any threesome ship. I think it's worthy to mention considering the abundance of polyamory ship in the fandom, which I am really not into.
- Hetalia -> UKUS. I can't help but get creeped out by Arthur having a dominant position in their relationship dynamic, because he got to know Alfred when he was still a little kid? Which leaves a lot of room for manipulation and stuff. It's hard to explain but I feel more comfortable with the idea of Alfred initiating the relationship.
- Beelzebub -> Oga x Aoi. As much as I love tsunderes, I get annoyed at her kind of characters. I prefer Hilda's kind of tsundere, and her memory loss arcs are so adorable I like to think even Oga was moved by her newfound character.
Sep 18, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2016
Any gay pairing. Anyone who does that to straight characters automatically loses my respect.
Sep 18, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2010
Maneki-Mew said:
Shicchi said:

Oh pls, let me read it! Don't hate me, I always liked Gale better (and was pissed, because he never gets enough screentime lol), but I understand her explanation like: "Gale has the same fire as me, but Peeta calms it and allows me to rest", because after all the shit in your life, you can't live with someone with the same fierce temper, who holds the same grudges and hatred as you (on the same level as you) until you'll die.

Tbh I have three non-anime OTPs and those are like Alex x Magnus, Katniss x Gale AND the most important: Snape x Lilly. I'm ready to take everything that comes now, but I really mean it. xD
Even tho I never cared for Lilly too much, because she seems to be "too good" (everyone is like: ooh, she was such a saint, because she saw the best in me), while everyone else had or is portrayed having more flaws than her imo, but the story is just... I love Snape and Suffering-chan and much drama. XDD

It's ages ago ;;
I looked through my fav fanfics and didn't find it. I can't believe I forgot to bookmark it aaaaaaaaaa!! ;;
So in the end I used google lol
But here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7621776/34/The-View-of-A-Baker-s-Boy-Hunger-Games
I think that's the one but I'm not sure. Apparently there is quite a bunch of them now (a Hunger Games rewrite from Peeta POV). I think this was the one though. There was only one at my time.

Ah yeah, honestly, I like everlark better because Peeta's love is just too great... idk I can't ;; it's an unconditional love at it's finest. He place Katniss's happiness and safety above all else. He even ready to lay down his life and let Katniss be with Gale ;;
Sep 18, 2017 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
[quote=choco_eclair message=52374899]
Shicchi said:
Shicchi said:

XDD

I couldn't exactly put my finger on why I support Peeta rather than Gale but the quote from the book ending was a perfect summary. "That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that."

I've heard of Stucky, it's from Captain America, is it not? :D It's just that I'm not into superhero movies haha the last time I watched one before 2017 was the Spiderman Trilogy with Tobey Maguire. Watched Wonder Woman recently, but it only reminded me on why I avoid superhero movies like a plague :( The plot is a mess, but the eye candy sure is damn strong in that movie though.

The ending of the Scorch Trials movie is totally different from the book, in the book I think all of them got tricked into entering the WICKED institution? But I'm not complaining because the movie ending is a major Thominho moment ;) The Death Cure has a lot of Thominho interaction (especially the ending), so I'm really looking forward to how they're going to show it on screen.

My ability to recall memories is shite so Imma just add some more notps as I remember them haha.

- Hetalia -> FrUK (France's depiction is so greasy and pervy any ship involving him gives me the goosebumps, really, but FrUK offends me on a more personal level because UK is my favorite character and USUK is my ultimate OTP).
- Hetalia -> Any threesome ship. I think it's worthy to mention considering the abundance of polyamory ship in the fandom, which I am really not into.
- Hetalia -> UKUS. I can't help but get creeped out by Arthur having a dominant position in their relationship dynamic, because he got to know Alfred when he was still a little kid? Which leaves a lot of room for manipulation and stuff. It's hard to explain but I feel more comfortable with the idea of Alfred initiating the relationship.
- Beelzebub -> Oga x Aoi. As much as I love tsunderes, I get annoyed at her kind of characters. I prefer Hilda's kind of tsundere, and her memory loss arcs are so adorable I like to think even Oga was moved by her newfound character.

I'm totally gonna read the books once the final movie aired ;;

I never got into Hetalia so I don't know but, about the polyamory stuff, it's not my cup of tea too tbh ;;
I met with polyamory ships in Prince of Tennis (OT3 even OT6!), and also in BnHA orz (the Todobakudeku) as much as I love all three character a lot, I just couln't bring myself to ship polyamory orz

Aaaaaa same same. Not really hate but I totally prefer Oga x Hilda too!! And that memory loss arc sealed it.
Sep 18, 2017 11:57 PM

Mar 2017
but... ereri

I think the only ship I really dislike at the moment is KatsuDeku. I just can't ever see them having a happy relationship.
Sep 19, 2017 12:30 AM

Jan 2010
StrayFairy said:
but... ereri

I think the only ship I really dislike at the moment is KatsuDeku. I just can't ever see them having a happy relationship.

but... how about eruri

hehe

Damn it I want the last one to be actually happening in canon aaaa

Katsudeku for life *wink*
CrimsonMidnightSep 19, 2017 12:34 AM
Sep 19, 2017 9:31 AM

Jun 2016
Rem x Subaru... Subaru doesn't deserve someone as nice as Rem.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Sep 19, 2017 9:38 AM
Oct 2013
@Shicchi
I don´t understand the logic behind hating a ship when you can do this

to it´s delusional fans once reality hits them.
Sep 19, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
@Isterio
rooting for a ship just because you know it will sail at the end is really pathetic :)
and like Op said Most canon ships are boring as hell
Sep 19, 2017 11:10 AM
Oct 2013
tragedydesu said:
@Isterio
rooting for a ship just because you know it will sail at the end is really pathetic :)
and like Op said Most canon ships are boring as hell

Whenever a proper writer is in charge of a Manga or Anime the outcome of the final relationship is pretty obvious from early into the series and written to be the most appealing throghout. I don´t root for ships because I know they´ll happen, I root for ships I like both characters in and make sense. There is no point in being in favor of a fictional relationship between two characters because of your personal taste in one of them.

Rcently another user opened a thread about this phenomenon, called best waifu isn´t necessarily best girl. And that´s where the truth lies. The author chooses his couple because in his mind it makes the most sense for those two characters to be together within the fictional setting he created. He doesn´t try to cater to his fans opinions and I´m in support of this.

Of course there are excpetions, but those are shitty authors that are mostly relegated to the Ecchi Harem genre whose literal only appeal is the cockteasing of romance between one guy and several girls while exploiting the girl through softcore pornography. I don´t watch that kind of crap with few exceptions and even then for the pornography or the comedy.
Sep 19, 2017 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Shicchi said:
Maneki-Mew said:

It's ages ago ;;
I looked through my fav fanfics and didn't find it. I can't believe I forgot to bookmark it aaaaaaaaaa!! ;;
So in the end I used google lol
But here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7621776/34/The-View-of-A-Baker-s-Boy-Hunger-Games
I think that's the one but I'm not sure. Apparently there is quite a bunch of them now (a Hunger Games rewrite from Peeta POV). I think this was the one though. There was only one at my time.

Ah yeah, honestly, I like everlark better because Peeta's love is just too great... idk I can't ;; it's an unconditional love at it's finest. He place Katniss's happiness and safety above all else. He even ready to lay down his life and let Katniss be with Gale ;;

Oh thank you very much! I have so twisted feelings about both pairs. Gale knows her better than everyone else does. He just don't only knows her family situation, he witnessed it... they hunt together, they survive together, they get each other on a deeper level and he has this super cute and personal nickname for her. X3 Ah, he gets the childhood friend bonus and I love him. xD Then, she blames Prim's death on him. I guess it's easier to turn your grief into anger and blame it on someone.
On the other side, Peeta's love is so pure and he really tries and they also survived together this. X3 she is absolutely right about calming her fire, but I don't know, if he could stand up against her personality type, when they are living together. It's not like he's weak, but much kinder and so xD
I'm at chapter two and this is wonderful! *.* Thank you very much!

---

Can I may ask you, why you don't like Touka? ^^
removed-userSep 19, 2017 11:29 AM
Sep 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2015
@Isterio
im not obliged to agree with everything the author write
some anime keep teasing a ship to death then give you nothing at the end
just look at Re zero and Hibike .... their endings don't make any sense

let alone the forced tsundere ending
nothing in the world can convince me that a disgusting bitch like shitoge was the right choice
Sep 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2012
In order based on how much I hate them:
1. Shibuya Yuuri x Wolfram von Bielefeld, Wolf is a typical tsundere harassing the MC and forcing his feelings on him.

2. Conrad Weller x Yozak, they are just childhood friends, nothing more than that, besides it's a known fact that Conrad loved Julia, and Julia entrusting her soul to Conrad after her death does say something I believe. Another reason is that many fujoshits ship Conrad x Yozak simply because they need to ship Conrad with another guy so he won't interfere with their Yuuri x Wolf ship, that's the dumbest reason I've seen so far!

3. Gunter x Gwendal - I absolutely have no clue where this even came from, I was really shocked the first time I saw it. I don't even know why, but it just pisses me of. Besides I like Gwendal x Anissina better

4. Every MC x abusive tsundere

5. Any series where one of the main characters forcefully kisses the other very early in the series at a point where they aren't even in love. Suki tte ii na yo would be the best example for this. I still can't believe that she fell for the guy just because he kept on kissing her.

6. Any ship that seems "forced" with the two hating each other but having to spend time together and eventually falling in love. Not all such relationships are extremely unnatural and "forced" though.
Sep 19, 2017 12:05 PM
Oct 2013
tragedydesu said:
@Isterio
im not obliged to agree with everything the author wrote

That´s what fanfiction is for, to escape the reality of fictional stories not unfolding the way you want them too.

tragedydesu said:

some anime keep teasing a ship to death then give you nothing at the end
just look at Re zero and Hibike .... their endings don't make any sense

I watched neither of those, but I heard of the Re zero hate, nonetheless this can be either the fault of a bad author or fans delusions. I have no opinion on the matter and I´m not interested to explore Re zero on the basis of hot blue haired waifu and cat girls.

tragedydesu said:

let alone the forced tsundere ending
nothing in the world can convince me that a disgusting bitch like shitoge was the right choice

Again, it´s your own fault for following a Manga/Anime whose whole premise is predicarted upon the notion of cockteasing several relationships for the main character. I haven´t read or watched Nisekoi aside from skimming through the last 3 chapters. To me the only attractive parts about it are it´s highly appealing artstyle and hillarious facial expressions, outside of that I see no value in that franchise, while highly opposing the writing convention I mentioned above.

Imo "shipteasing" is the worst most lazy form of writing in japanese media. I recomment to everyone who cares about their Anime/Manga consumption to discourage authors by not buying any properties whose only appeal is said story structure.
Sep 19, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2010
Maneki-Mew said:

Oh thank you very much! I have so twisted feelings about both pairs. Gale knows her better than everyone else does. He just don't only knows her family situation, he witnessed it... they hunt together, they survive together, they get each other on a deeper level and he has this super cute and personal nickname for her. X3 Ah, he gets the childhood friend bonus and I love him. xD Then, she blames Prim's death on him. I guess it's easier to turn your grief into anger and blame it on someone.
On the other side, Peeta's love is so pure and he really tries and they also survived together this. X3 she is absolutely right about calming her fire, but I don't know, if he could stand up against her personality type, when they are living together. It's not like he's weak, but much kinder and so xD
I'm at chapter two and this is wonderful! *.* Thank you very much!

---

Can I may ask you, why you don't like Touka? ^^

You're right, usually childhood friends is my absolute weakness, lol
It's all childhood friends curse tbh XD They are all make the same mistake. They are too late to make a move. Only realize when their childhood friend (in this case, Katniss) is being taken away.

About Touka.
Nah, it's all come down to just petty reasons u///u it's all on me
First is because as you probably already know, I don't like girls that beat up guys, though Touka is considerably a well written one and is actually quite likeable I'm baffled why I hate her myself sometimes lmao
Secondly though, I don't like how she become irrelevant almost the entirety of tg:re and just recently suddenly be given role of Kaneki's wife.
Don't get me wrong, it's pretty obvious from day one, anyone not see them coming must be blind. But it's just somehow sooo sudden and fast, like, they confessed then sex then wedding then pregnant, while the years before (years both in the manga time and our time), she's been practically absent. Her development with Sasaki happened off screen... it's not wrong considering the manga is not about romance lol, I just feel a bit... off.
But what I hate the most about her is, she could've been an awesome badass female, but she rarely got any chance to show her strong side (but then again, she is in the Anteiku, the peace loving ghouls...), even worse in the recent development, she is pregnant and weak, due to her eating human food for her baby too. It's not a bad thing really... just a bit disappointing for me. I feel like she is reduced to more of a plot device rather than a character, unlike her in the earlier of the first tg. She is still a stong female though, mentally and physically. Nothing to really hate.
I'm pretty much contradicting myself and I can counter all my own arguments against Touka lol
That's why in the end it's just come down to personal preferences and petty reasons and it's all on me. u///u
(My best girl in tg:re is Eto lol)

Right now I'm more indifferrent towards her tho, also Kaneki. I don't like both of their development... What I care now is Suzuya, Hide and Urie (and maybe Hinami and Tsukiyama). I'm mostly indifferrent towards anyone else.

p.s. about the fic, no problem~ I'm glad you enjoyed it XP
CrimsonMidnightSep 19, 2017 12:16 PM
Sep 19, 2017 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
@Isterio
yes it's my fault (i was new to anime when i watched nisekoi)
now i totally avoid that kind of anime

in my opinion "shipteasing" is not a bad thing if the ship who get teased become real couple at the end
other than that it's a total waste of time

Sep 19, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
Isterio said:
Whenever a proper writer is in charge of a Manga or Anime the outcome of the final relationship is pretty obvious from early into the series and written to be the most appealing throghout.

Are you sure? lol
Some people have differrent taste. Not all people find the canon ship and it's development from day 1 to the end to be the most appealing.

Isterio said:
There is no point in being in favor of a fictional relationship between two characters because of your personal taste in one of them.

Actually there is, if you gain fun from it why not? Sometimes people find fun in what other people considered a pointless thing.
And sometimes, you just couldn't help it.

Isterio said:
He doesn´t try to cater to his fans opinions and I´m in support of this.

And fans/watcher/reader doesn't cater to follow the author's favored ship either.

In shows with love triangle/love polygon. There are bound to be people rooting for differrent ships. It's natural.
The winning ship is not always obvious. It will only be absolutely obvious to people who root them in the first place. And to those whos best girl ended up being the winning girl.
CrimsonMidnightSep 19, 2017 12:31 PM
Sep 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
Isterio said:
@Shicchi
I don´t understand the logic behind hating a ship when you can do this

to it´s delusional fans once reality hits them.

Reality will never hits them because they have fanfictions, doujinshis, and fellow fans to clung into ;D
Sep 19, 2017 3:06 PM
Oct 2013
tragedydesu said:
@Isterio
yes it's my fault (i was new to anime when i watched nisekoi)
now i totally avoid that kind of anime

in my opinion "shipteasing" is not a bad thing if the ship who get teased become real couple at the end
other than that it's a total waste of time

Well, we all have been young, but I´ve been generally opposed to the idea of denying the authors vision of the story.

The very first "shipping" I´ve witnessed was when I was around 10 years old during the original run of Digimon Adventure and 02. Sora and Matt became a couple despite the Anime hinting for her and Tai to be a thing.

Years later it turned out that the only "romantic" interactions between Tai and Sora were in the story due to dubbing and episodes I had missed as a kid had Sora & Matt build up as a couple. But even then when I would have prefered for Tai to get with her it wasn´t important enough to get upset over. The story simply wasn´t about romance and the little it had in it was decent for a kids show.

Ore Monogatari is the only romance Anime I tolerate mainly because all the bullshit the majority of Romance or Harem Anime thrive on aren´t in it .
It´s a feel good Anime, no endless will they won´t they, no endless girls added to the roster with the personality of a potato just to exploit their sex appeal and no shipping wars, because the characters are in an actual relationship.

If you enjoy watching dozens of episodes of filler to have the couple kiss or hug in the final episode, more power to you. I can´t stand that bullshit narrative, because I can just read/watch the first few chapters when their interest in on another is explored and come back for the finale when the payoff comes.
Harem are even worse in that regard, because you got several girls that lose and half of them go "as long as he is happy I´m fine like this". No actual person feels like that. My favorite Harem of all time Ranma 1/2 had the perfect ending.
The main couple got together, was about to marry and every single one of the rivaling girls tried to crash the wedding or kill the bride. This worked only because the Manga was insane and the comedy deliberately exxagerated.

Most modern Harem on the other hand put a generic loser in a generic setting with tons of hot girls frothing thirsty after him.
IsterioSep 20, 2017 5:12 AM
Sep 19, 2017 5:06 PM

Apr 2017
Yoko x Kittan from TTGL

They should have never kissed

Sep 19, 2017 5:10 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
Kiryuu Zero x Cross Yuuki
Nura Rikuo x Kana Ienaga
Kanzaki Jin x Hanako Tanaka
Tokishima Haruto x Rukino Saki
Kitamura Kou x Tsukishima Aoba
Hikigaya Hachiman x Yuigahama Yui
Emiya Shirou with anyone pisses me off!
Watari Ryouta x Miyazona Kaori pisses me off even more!!!!!!
Izumi Shinichi x Murano Satomi ("Are you really Shinich-kun?" x99999)
Sep 19, 2017 5:10 PM
Sep 2017
Erza x Jellal

Gray x Ultear

Every other Shonen ship
Sep 19, 2017 9:59 PM
Jan 2017
I don't care about shipping enough to get angry about these below,but If I come across them in the fandom I'm probably going to get a bit annoyed. None of these are an exhaustive list. Just the ones off the top of my head.

My reasons:

No actual romantic bases vie character moments or dialogue. It's basically just they breathed in each other's directions so we want them to fuc.

Forced romances- Coincides with the first. There's slim bases, but only on one side until the other guy/girl has a epiphany by the second to last episode.Basically I need mutual romantic interactions;especially if they become canon, and it needs realism vie serious romantic buildup.

Morality issues- Basically this person has deliberately killed or tortured people you and the characters care about, and even the ones you don't, but let's put them in a romantic relationship anyway.

Tsudere's -violence is not appealing at all.

Yaoi or Yuri ships that the people involved are clearly meant to be heterosexual,but let's put them together anyway and foam at the mouth if someone calls us out on it.

Honestly, the fandom can make me dislike some of these parings more than the actual canon hinting at putting them together.

Levi/Eren(AOT)- Where is the bases. Oh, I beat the shit outta you? Boy, I luv you let's have sex.
Eren/Annie(AOT)- morality issue and where the hell did it come from.
Really all the AOT ships are a head scratch. Even the one closest to becoming canon, Eren/Mikasa, is very one-sided.
Korra/Mako(Legend of Korra)- Canon,but very forced
Korra/Asami(Legend of Korra)- Canon,but forced as hell. Came out of nowhere. Obvious pandering.
Zuko/Katara(Avatar)- Where is the bases?!
Orihime/Ulquiorra(Bleach)- Morality issue/Baseless. I mentally broke you, killed people, tried to kill you and your friends? Gurl let's have a baby.
Yurio/Obtebek(Yuri On Ice)- a child and no bases.
Shu/Inori(Guitly Crown)- Canon,but forced. Plus Inori as a character was badly written and annoyed the crap out of me.
Sebastian/Ciel(Black Butler)- No actual bases.
Kirito/Asuna(Sword art Online)-Canon,but very forced.

Canon Ships that annoy me because one part consists of violent assholes with a slice of being forced as well.

Rin/Shirou(Fate/Zero:Unlimited Blade Works)
Ryner/Ferris( Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
Taiga/Ryuji (Toradora)
fantasynight04Oct 2, 2017 10:43 PM
Sep 20, 2017 12:28 AM

Jan 2010
fantasynight04 said:
Levi/Eren(AOT)- Where is the bases. Oh, I beat the shit outta you? Boy, I luv you let's have sex.
Eren/Annie(AOT)- morality issue and where the hell did it come from.
Really all the AOT ships are a head scratch. Even the one closes to becoming canon Eren/Mikasa is very one-sided.
Korra/Mako(Legend of Korra)- Canon,but very forced
Korra/Asami(Legend of Korra)- Canon,but forced as hell. Came out of know where. Obvious pandering.
Zuko/Katara(Avatar)- Where is the bases?!
Orihime/Ulquiorra(Bleach)- Morality issue/Baseless. I mentally broke you, killed people, tried to kill you and your friends? Gurl let's have a baby.
Yurio/Obtebek(Yuri On Ice)- a child and no bases.
Shu/Inori(Guitly Crown)- Canon,but forced. Plus Inori as a character was badly written and annoyed the crap out of me.
Sebastian/Ciel- No actual bases.
Kirito/Asuna-Canon,but very forced.

Canon Ships that annoy me because one part consists of violent assholes with a slice of being forced as well.

Rin/Shirou(Fate/Zero:Unlimited Blade Works)
Ryner/Ferris( Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
Taiga/Ryuji (Toradora)

Levi/Eren
- Because Eren fanboying of Levi

Eren/Annie
- It's actually implied that Eren has some sort of feelings for Annie, that's why he couldn't accept the truth at first (also Mikasa's jealously)

Eren/Mikasa
- It is one-sided but the series is still on-going so...
And SnK isn't about romance in the first place and characters die every chapter or so... (also what about YumiKuri? I think it's one of the better ship in SnK...)

Zuko/Katara
- That hug I guess??

Orihime/Ulquiorra
- It's the appeal of evil boy x pure girl trope and stockholm syndrom, nothing more nothing less. And at the end, Ulquiorra somehow did has a change of heart of some sort. And with Orihime personality, it's not entirely impossible imo.

Yurio/Otabek
- The canon established a solid friendship between the two that can be used as a start for something more in the future

I'm surprised you didn't mention Sebaciel's age gap and the fact that Ciel is a child lol
Shu and Inori both is too uninteresting and annoying I couldn't care less about them
Same with Kirito and Asuna
Sep 20, 2017 1:16 AM
Jan 2017
Levi/Eren
- Because Eren fanboying of Levi

Eren/Annie
- It's actually implied that Eren has some sort of feelings for Annie, that's why he couldn't accept the truth at first (also Mikasa's jealously)

Eren/Mikasa
- It is one-sided but the series is still on-going so...
And SnK isn't about romance in the first place and characters die every chapter or so... (also what about YumiKuri? I think it's one of the better ship in SnK...)

Zuko/Katara
- That hug I guess??

Orihime/Ulquiorra
- It's the appeal of evil boy x pure girl trope and stockholm syndrom, nothing more nothing less. And at the end, Ulquiorra somehow did has a change of heart of some sort. And with Orihime personality, it's not entirely impossible imo.

Yurio/Otabek
- The canon established a solid friendship between the two that can be used as a start for something more in the future

I'm surprised you didn't mention Sebaciel's age gap and the fact that Ciel is a child lol
Shu and Inori both is too uninteresting and annoying I couldn't care less about them
Same with Kirito and Asuna

His old fanboying does not mean he's in love with Levi, and they barely interact at all. Even the rare times they do its not romantic in the slightest. Also that savage beat down still happened, and that's the real reason they're disturbingly shipped.

They barely had screen-time in the manga or anime, and the rare times they did it was student/teacher training. Even the creator has come out and said he only respected Annie. Plus even if I could pretend romantic feelings

I only accept Ymir and Krista because Word of God said so. For me personally it didn't have enough romantic moments and ultimately was too one sided.

The hug was a thank-you for his help, and a sign of forgiveness. That's it.

It's impossible on any moral line. He broke her,kidnapped her, wantonly committed murder, and then tried to kill her, her friends, and love interest.

Why can't it stay friendship? Why does everyone have to be homosexual just because Victor and Yuri are? Heterosexual men can be affectionate toward one another without either one of them wanting to jump either others bones. It's called being human.

Yea lol, I forgot to put that for Seb and Ciel, but it's definitely included as well toward my NO factor.

:)
fantasynight04Sep 30, 2017 8:04 AM
Sep 20, 2017 1:40 AM

Apr 2015
Shinji x Asuka. What the actual fuck is this. It's nothing but blasphemy.
Sep 20, 2017 2:55 AM

Jan 2010
fantasynight04 said:

His old fanboying does not mean he's in love with Levi, and they barely interact at all. Even the rare times they do its not romantic in the slightest. Also that savage beat down still happened, and that's the real reason they're disturbingly shipped.

They barely had screen-time in the manga or anime, and the rare times they did it was student/teacher training. Even the creator has come out and said he only respected Annie. Plus even if I could pretend romantic feelings

I only accept Ymir and Krista because Word of God said so. For me personally it didn't have enough romantic moments and ultimately was too one sided.

The hug was a thank-you for his help, and a sign of forgiveness. That's it.

It's impossible on any moral line. He broke her,kidnapped her, wantonly committed murder, and then tried to kill her, her friends, and love interest.

Why can't it stay(forced) friendship? Why does everyone have to be homosexual just because Victor and Yuri are? Heterosexual men can be affectionate toward one another without either one of them wanting to jump either others bones.It's called being human.

Yea lol, I forgot to put that for Seb and Ciel, but it's definitely included as well toward my NO factor.

:)

I think it's more because Eren is a baby faced cutie and Levi is... every fangirl's dream guy lol
The canon stuff is enough to fuel them more
It's not hard to think why people ship them
Don't get me wrong, if you read my first post, Eren/Levi is on my NOTP list lol

Yumikuri might not romantic enough and can easily pass as platonic, but it's as close as romantic scene you can get in SnK lol and I don't think it's one sided at all. Both already went to hell and back for each other.

I'm no fan of Zutara as well, I just brought the hug scene out there because it's the most intimate thing as far as canon Zutara has, I guess

Ulquihime is an extremely tricky one, and Ulquiorra IS evil. It's definitely not everyone's ship especially if you're the type of person who care deeply about morality in your fantasy. But it's not hard to picture them together IF you like the trope I mentioned before. It's impossible in canon of course because #1 He's deader than dead #2 He killed Ichigo, the love of her life, twice, in front of her. If one want them together in canon, their development must happen BEFORE those two things happened, and make it so #1 and #2 never happened in the future (or any alteration needed so #2 don't happen). Also one have make Ichigo married to someone else, leaving Orihime open lol it's the only route I can picture if you want Ulquihime in canon setting. It's completely free though if it's in AU where you can ignore all the canon stuff, leaving only Ulquiorra and Orihime's personality to work with.
It's an impossibly hard ship to work with, and it's one of it's main appeal imo (at least to me lol. I love slow burn angsty romance stories orz)

Why can't it stay(forced) friendship? Why does everyone have to be homosexual just because Victor and Yuri are? Heterosexual men can be affectionate toward one another without either one of them wanting to jump either others bones.It's called being human.

Of course it can.
This is a sad truth but bromance/affectionate friendship between male is a rarity even in real life, because when we find one, people quick to question their sexuality, no? Is it really only the fujoshi?
However, in entertainment medium, nothing cuter than affectionate friendship between two people which slowly turned into something romantic. While I agree about people need to appreciate bromance for what it is (just heterosexual guys being friendly and affectionate), but bromance is the type of bond alarmingly the easiest to just JUMP into the romantic territory, even more so if you no longer have any problems with stuff about gender/sexuality in canon. Even much more so in a show like YoI, a sports anime, with actual gay MC. YoI sport of choice itself doesn't help because we know some of male FS are gay irl too. Which make otayurio a much much more easiest target to ship.
CrimsonMidnightSep 20, 2017 3:01 AM
Sep 20, 2017 3:03 AM
Jun 2017
Anything Yoai in shonen

Gon x Killiua
Law x Luffy
Levi x Eren

Blah blah blah
Sep 20, 2017 4:10 AM
Jan 2017
I think it's more because Eren is a baby faced cutie and Levi is... every fangirl's dream guy lol The canon stuff is enough to fuel them more
It's not hard to think why people ship them
Don't get me wrong, if you read my first post, Eren/Levi is on my NOTP list lol

Yumikuri might not romantic enough and can easily pass as platonic, but it's as close as romantic scene you can get in SnK lol and I don't think it's one sided at all. Both already went to hell and back for each other.

I'm no fan of Zutara as well, I just brought the hug scene out there because it's the most intimate thing as far as canon Zutara has, I guess

Ulquihime is an extremely tricky one, and Ulquiorra IS evil. It's definitely not everyone's ship especially if you're the type of person who care deeply about morality in your fantasy. But it's not hard to picture them together IF you like the trope I mentioned before. It's impossible in canon of course because #1 He's deader than dead #2 He killed Ichigo, the love of her life, twice, in front of her. If one want them together in canon, their development must happen BEFORE those two things happened, and make it so #1 and #2 never happened in the future (or any alteration needed so #2 don't happen). Also one have make Ichigo married to someone else, leaving Orihime open lol it's the only route I can picture if you want Ulquihime in canon setting. It's completely free though if it's in AU where you can ignore all the canon stuff, leaving only Ulquiorra and Orihime's personality to work with.
It's an impossibly hard ship to work with, and it's one of it's main appeal imo (at least to me lol. I love slow burn angsty romance stories orz)

Of course it can.
This is a sad truth but bromance/affectionate friendship between male is a rarity even in real life, because when we find one, people quick to question their sexuality, no? Is it really only the fujoshi?
However, in entertainment medium, nothing cuter than affectionate friendship between two people which slowly turned into something romantic. While I agree about people need to appreciate bromance for what it is (just heterosexual guys being friendly and affectionate), but bromance is the type of bond alarmingly the easiest to just JUMP into the romantic territory, even more so if you no longer have any problems with stuff about gender/sexuality in canon. Even much more so in a show like YoI, a sports anime, with actual gay MC. YoI sport of choice itself doesn't help because we know some of male FS are gay irl too. Which make otayurio a much much more easiest target to ship.

Yes, I noticed you disliked them to that's why I was flaying around going why is she trying to go to bat for them lol. Seriously though I can't see why fangirls ship them other than depravity. He's a grown man that beat the shit out of a young teen. Compiled on that they have zero romantic interactions with each other. I will never understand shipping nothing. Where is the payoff? Ugh Levi isn't my dream anything. I'm one of these rare ones who actually doesn't care for him.

You just said they could pass as platonic. Which proves that there wasn't enough romance between them.

You're right; for people who can divorce their morality from a show they can ship them and other pairings freely. I can't. My morality is always in play. That's why I can never be behind morally messed up pairings.

I think it's only yaoi fangirls to be honest.If someone's first thought when they see two heterosexual guys showing platonic affection towards each other is 'yep those two definitely want to have sex with each other' then that is sad. Bromance a.k.a. male friendships is a thing. It exists in real life.It always has. We seriously need to stop telling men that they might be gay if they want to hug their bro once in a blue moon. We women get to do it all the time, but when a straight guy does it,it's 'ohh, you want to kiss him don't you tehee' that's why they think they have to act like robots.

To show affection is not a gay/straight thing. It's a human thing.There's also a difference between platonic affection and romantic. Yuri and Victor's affection was romantic. Yurio and Obetek's is not. Even if Kubo loses her mind and puts them together I will never personally accept it. It's forced and he's also a child.
fantasynight04Sep 22, 2017 10:51 PM
Sep 20, 2017 4:27 AM

Jan 2016
#TeamRenRuki abviously hated IchiRuki

don't like Greyx Lucy cause she annoys me

Major Kuzanagix Kuze pissed me off ^^
Sep 20, 2017 6:15 AM

Jun 2017
You said:
Shinji x Asuka. What the actual fuck is this. It's nothing but blasphemy.

Agreed. Everyboy knows Shinji x Kaworu is where it's at.
Sep 20, 2017 6:23 AM

Feb 2017
Naruto x Sakura and Law x (any straw hat)
Sep 20, 2017 6:32 AM

Jan 2010
fantasynight04 said:
You just said they could pass as platonic. Which proves that there wasn't enough romance between them.

But it can also easily develop to something more with all that speech about "If I'm with you I can do anything!" and stuff. Yumikuri bond is deep, it's love. It might be platonic, but it can also become romantic, if both live long enough in canon and Isayama stop trolling us with his ships. I won't put my hope on him though. He sunk ships faster than fujoshis ship two hot guy together lol

fantasynight04 said:
To show affection is not a gay/straight thing. It's a human thing.

Yes, but I was talking about society too, is to blame.
The way I see it, the society too, sees two guys showing affection to each other in a way like how girls showing affection to each other as something a bit... gay-ish just like the case how society sees men crying as something weak, pussy and girly (when it's really just a human thing).
Bromance is beautiful, and I agree, the more people realize it the better. But, like I said, it's also the easiest bond to fall into romantic territory.

My motto is (in shounen anime at least), "Canon job is to focus on the bromance and character development, let fan-authors and fan-artist do the rest" lol because it's just too easy to twist bromance into romance, especially in fantasy realm XD
Sep 20, 2017 6:27 PM
Jan 2017
Mako and Gamagori I absolute hate, since it just weird and honestly no chemistry there at all. #RYUKOXMAKO

Also while on Kill la Kill, Ryuko and Satsuki. While the shipping is hot, they are sisters.

Sasuke and Sakura. No this was just a terrible pairing. Sakura likes Sasuke because of a stupid crush, and continue to like him despite him being an asshole and trying to kill her. It made Sakura character even weaker. This is a mess up relationship that they try to pass off as normal. Remember kids, if someone you love tries to kill you, marry them. UGH.

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

31 by Cronosmu »»
3 minutes ago

» Similar sounding Anime opening/ending songs

erikkamirs - May 3, 2020

10 by karsonardoe »»
4 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

13 by Zimmu »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

35 by Cronosmu »»
18 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.