Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2017 6:46 AM

May 2015
I'm on mobile that's why I'm sonslow sorry lol.
Time to go in the pc...
Sep 10, 2017 6:46 AM

Jan 2014
I can't really back read right now since I'm still in Montreal and my phone loads at the speed of a dead turtle, so I'll just keep answering posts as they come, until I reach the border
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 6:58 AM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 can you come here and give your thoughts? I don't like how you posted once and dipped out, that's not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though.

This post really annoyed me, but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
But what are you trying to accomplish? If this isn't my town self, then why are you not saying I'm scum?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 10, 2017 6:59 AM

Jul 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
yurkin said:
#245 more like its the setup that is closet setup which makes it meaningless to speculate.
But apparenly roz is talking structuring a balanced setup... or so it sound to me i understand nothing from these things :<
well I'm gunna chime and say he has done this in both games with him, the bad news is that in both games I played with him he did this, once as town and once as Neutral Evil (aka cult the gayest role in mafia) so it's hard to tell from what side he's saying this PR talk.

Ahahaha XD
Yeah true, the intention its not clear.
Side note, i have not read the whole senki game, i got lazy along the way.
Sep 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 can you come here and give your thoughts? I don't like how you posted once and dipped out, that's not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though.

This post really annoyed me, but you're not wrong, so I can't blame you for saying this at all...
But what are you trying to accomplish? If this isn't my town self, then why are you not saying I'm scum?

Coming from abu, he himself said activity is nai, but come up with this post of all things.
Sep 10, 2017 7:07 AM

May 2015
aa-dono said:
Ruu said:
unvote

I like Phraze's posts so far.

vote: Crossbell

I know it's early but creating a tie is never a bad idea (unless it's EoD duh!). Hopefully this will give us nice reads...
Oro? Another person liking Phraze. When you're back, could you give thoughts on the tie?

I'll be honest with you dono, I see the way you aproach Phraze and everyone town readig her as an attempt to pocket her.. that's the impression I get from your posts and I don't like it.

Anyways, about your question about the tie:
1) I'm still not a fan of Cross but I think that unvoting lw puting himself on the lead gave him a couple of town points.
2) The way people react to the tie didn't make me feel it was a t/t situation either. Specially because it didn't stay that way for long.

This is all I have for now, it's not much but well... the tie didn't last long either. Do you agree, disagree or can you add something else?
Sep 10, 2017 7:11 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
Ruu said:

This exchange caught my attention. I will keep this in mind for later ~

Im interested to know what specifically catch you attention there ruu.

basically the lack of awareness of the two:

Abu didn't get that Phraze was talking about Cross being scum cause she was voting him on rvs.
Phraze then saying she is not voting for anyone, again, forgetting the reason she answer "yes" to the first question.
I don't know if they weren't thinking before typing or since the exchange was about looking busy they forgot about the "fake" rvs because they don't really care about the game/finding scum.

I hope this makes sense xD
Sep 10, 2017 7:14 AM

Jul 2009
Whoa re's #248 nice~ and i agree with the said.

to add my stuff

ruu #245 "like i said discussing possible roles can only help scum. We need to be careful. I'm done losing..."

Nah, it can't, the setup its closed and makes it like shooting in the dark between all possible roles listed on mafiascum wiki page; its meaningless act can't see how it may only help scum.
So its not "we need to be careful" but rather we shouldn't lose time with mechanic talk in a closed setup.
Re have a point it does feel fakish.
Sep 10, 2017 7:14 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:
@ruu #234 its little witch academia mafia.

thanks! I will take a look at it later ~
Sep 10, 2017 7:18 AM

Jul 2009
@ruu how do you feel about re's read on you? I want to hear your standpoint.
Sep 10, 2017 7:19 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:
Oro? Another person liking Phraze. When you're back, could you give thoughts on the tie?

I'll be honest with you dono, I see the way you aproach Phraze and everyone town readig her as an attempt to pocket her.. that's the impression I get from your posts and I don't like it.

1) I'm still not a fan of Cross but I think that unvoting lw puting himself on the lead gave him a couple of town points.
2) The way people react to the tie didn't make me feel it was a t/t situation either. Specially because it didn't stay that way for long.

This is all I have for now, it's not much but well... the tie didn't last long either. Do you agree, disagree or can you add something else?
*HUGE FUCKING GASP*
@yurkin @Floofs @AlbertinoDias @AbuHumaid
Did I not do the same thing with Amai and AlbertinoDias in Little Witch Academia? I was townreading Dias, Amai was townreading Dias, everyone was, but I decided to claim that Amai's read on Dias was a pocketing attempt.

@Ruu
Quote specific posts where aa is trying to pocket Phraze. Right now, it seems to me you and aa-dono are townreading Phraze for no specific reason, yet somehow aa-dono is trying pocket Phraze and you are not? Also, CP decided to townread Phraze:
CorruptedPurity said:
I like phraze's activity and initiatives, I see good town motivation from her posts. Town lean
Why isn't he trying to pocket Phraze?
Sep 10, 2017 7:21 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

it would be funny if the 4 scum were in the "not voting" list xDD
to early to tell...

This is kind of a classic scum post. I recall @Kit making one like this in The Morning After.
Ruu said:

Making me work so early on -_-

mmm If I have to guess, I would say roz's ? I think that their aproach to the game is something you would like, they started the game with a topic of conversation "this setup is better for scum/ talking about pr". You even started a conversation with them, and I think you probably liked their answer to it..

This would be an example of a tone I don't recognize.
Ruu said:
unvote

I like Phraze's posts so far.

vote: Crossbell

I know it's early but creating a tie is never a bad idea (unless it's EoD duh!). Hopefully this will give us nice reads...
As is this, because I don't see what's to like about Phraze's posts, they actually rubbed me the wrong to be honest. And I noticed aa-dono had the same exact read (#188), which is kind of bothering me, too. Phraze at this point needs a reread, since I don't remember much from her past page 3. She could be scum, or she could be town just requiring more attention from me. But those two (aa-dono and Ruu) gave a town read way too early imo, and for little to no reason.
*edited link*
**edited name**

I seriously don't get the tone part. You don't like my response to Cross? What kind of "tone" should I have use? What's a "normal" tone to you?

Why do I like Phraze so far? Her posts made sense, her reasoning was solid, I didn't read her posts as her trying to look busy.
Why would I keep my vote in someone that I'm reading like neutral/town?
I do agree with you on dono. I'm not a fan of her either.
Sep 10, 2017 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
aa-dono said:

I did not approach her. Not yet. All I gave is observation. Much like yours ;)

By everyone, you meant Abu, CP, and Gruffin.

1) Why are you not a fan of Cross? Anything he did that was particularly scummy? Hmm I don't really think that way. It's still early and Cross have not give his full attention to the game yet. I honestly don't think his train will stay given how most of it were RVS and no vote-to-lynch. Scum prefer early trains too since there are less chance that they'll lead near EoD if they can get away with being voted earlier on.
2) The way people react or the way there was almost no reaction?

Sep 10, 2017 7:27 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:

I haven't, don't worry. But now I have!

Also, it's bad because I've seen a number of your town games, and I've also spectated (stalker style) on some games where you were scum, and right now, that tone you are using bears significantly more resemblance to your scum game over town.
Ruu said:

So there must be a vig or not according to you? I seriously didn't understand you lol but well let's not talk about pr. Like I said, discussing possible roles can only help scum. We need to be careful. I'm done loosing...
I know it's a joke but why would you think that a "girly girl" anime is more scummy? Tbh I think mine is gender neutral lol
I'll steal this post. As scum, you are more possessive/dominant/controlling. I see this here in the bold. The first bolded part assumes dominance through diminishing someone's reads by claiming not to understand them. The second gives the impression the speaker wants to contribute, which is very misleading, not to mention just screams fake.

Wow I'm a weirdo.

I didn't uderstand the sentence, that's why I said "I didn't understand you". I'm not diminishing his read at all, I'm asking for further explaining so I can understand it better.
What's fake about not wanting to talk pr? Wouldn't mafia be more than willing to talk about power roles? Knowing what you are up against can only be good for them and bad for us.
Sep 10, 2017 7:31 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
I seriously don't get the tone part. You don't like my response to Cross? What kind of "tone" should I have use? What's a "normal" tone to you?

Why do I like Phraze so far? Her posts made sense, her reasoning was solid, I didn't read her posts as her trying to look busy.

Where do I mention Cross? Side note: He is significantly under the radar in terms of posts (maybe it's because of the avatar change...), so I will have to reread for the fourth time and see what he's actually posted.
I don't think your read on Phraze is genuine. And the fact that aa-dono is reading Phraze extremely similarly to you yet you think she is trying to pocket Phraze bothers me a lot. Coupled with the other scum signs I've been seeing from you...
The reason I mentioned aa-dono was because of one post which bore similarity to your's, and since I was scum reading you, my sight fell on aa as well. However, and honestly, your accusation that aa is trying to pocket Phraze is making slightly town lean aa-dono purely by association. But she, like Crossbell, deserves a reread.
Sep 10, 2017 7:35 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

Also, it's bad because I've seen a number of your town games, and I've also spectated (stalker style) on some games where you were scum, and right now, that tone you are using bears significantly more resemblance to your scum game over town.
I'll steal this post. As scum, you are more possessive/dominant/controlling. I see this here in the bold. The first bolded part assumes dominance through diminishing someone's reads by claiming not to understand them. The second gives the impression the speaker wants to contribute, which is very misleading, not to mention just screams fake.

Wow I'm a weirdo.

I didn't uderstand the sentence, that's why I said "I didn't understand you". I'm not diminishing his read at all, I'm asking for further explaining so I can understand it better.
What's fake about not wanting to talk pr? Wouldn't mafia be more than willing to talk about power roles? Knowing what you are up against can only be good for them and bad for us.

You're not asking for further explanation - you literally said "but well let's not talk about pr." You diminished the read, then ended the conversation.
I'm not talking about the content, I'm talking about the tone. It's over excessive.
Sep 10, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

Wow I'm a weirdo.

it's not the statement but the tone, cause I see what RE is saying also. And I can say PR fishing is scummy when used he wrong way, and this may be a little bit of self meta, but if I'm mafia, I don't announce possible PRs, I just kill them.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 7:40 AM

Jan 2014
I feel like we can easily sort this out with a train. Vote: Ruu
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 7:43 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

Coming from abu, he himself said activity is nai, but come up with this post of all things.

It sucks, but his scum and town game are practically near identical. And he busses. He's gonna be a toughie...
Sep 10, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Ruu said:

I did not approach her. Not yet. All I gave is observation. Much like yours ;)

By everyone, you meant Abu, CP, and Gruffin.

1) Why are you not a fan of Cross? Anything he did that was particularly scummy? Hmm I don't really think that way. It's still early and Cross have not give his full attention to the game yet. I honestly don't think his train will stay given how most of it were RVS and no vote-to-lynch. Scum prefer early trains too since there are less chance that they'll lead near EoD if they can get away with being voted earlier on.
2) The way people react or the way there was almost no reaction?
I agree with Dono here, scum tend to like early trains especially before or during RVS, cause it's easy to hide behind weak reasoning early on. As the game progresses scum tend to be more afraid to more their vote, and probably will almost never start a train.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 7:44 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:

You scare me but I'm going to not read into this too much because that's how strong my read on Ruu is.
Sep 10, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

It sucks, but his scum and town game are practically near identical. And he busses. He's gonna be a toughie...
ohh God Abu busses also? I guess I should note that Ruu busses very aggressively also, which I have first hand experience with... :/
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

You scare me but I'm going to not read into this too much because that's how strong my read on Ruu is.
I scare me too, but seriously what do you mean?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 7:49 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

ohh God Abu busses also? I guess I should note that Ruu busses very aggressively also, which I have first hand experience with... :/

Good, that's what I was hoping, because even though he's posted barely anything, I think Crossbell may be taking the blunt of the bussing this time around. (aka, I need to reread him, but I kind of think he is scum, based on his posts asking a bunch questions and not actually pushing much + I feel like Ruu may be bussing him lol).
Sep 10, 2017 7:50 AM

May 2015
@RE1031 @aa-dono

okay let me explain myself better:

1) I don't think my read on Phraze is weak. I already explained my reasons and I think they are solid.
2) My read on dono is not solid, it's just the impression I'm getting from her posts. If I had a solid case I would be voting her. BUT she doesn't need to talk directly to Phraze to pocket her. If I saw someone defending me or agreeing with others about their town read on me I would be more than willing to believe them cause I would be glad to see that somebody actually gets what I'm saying.
Stuff I don't like from her:
She said from the start that she was town reading Phraze (#160). She quoted people that talked about townreading Phraze but only asked Abu (not me which I also find interesting). Then in #188 she just says "I like Phraze's posts. She's a townlean." and then just explains her reads on others but never what things she likes about Phraze's posts. Then again when talking about Abu: "While his read on Phraze could be pocket, I don't see why he needs to. I like the way he said he likes Phraze for town more than Ruu.". People's read on Phraze seemed to be a deciding factor for her. I find that odd. Again in #190 she asked CP about his read on Phraze (and Kit I'll give you that). CP is leaning town on Phraze and her comment is: "I want to to catch scum CP, but it's getting harder now" which I read as "He think Phraze is town so I'm leaning town over scum with him".

Am I the only one that finds this dono/phraze stuff weird?
Sep 10, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

I scare me too, but seriously what do you mean?

I'm worried about the possibility that you are scum and pushing a townie lynch. Because people rarely go along with me day 1. Also the fact you've been scum so many times than one more time wouldn't be out of the realm of reality.
But I also really think Ruu is scum, so I'm going to put this feeling aside for now. It's less about you and more about the situation I'm in.
Sep 10, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

You're not asking for further explanation - you literally said "but well let's not talk about pr." You diminished the read, then ended the conversation.
I'm not talking about the content, I'm talking about the tone. It's over excessive.

"So there must be a vig or not according to you?" <--- asking for further explanation BUT specifically for a yes or no answer. I didn't want this to become a conversation about the setup that's why I said "let's not talk about pr".

The good thing about all this is that if I get lynch people will see that this is my town meta and scum won't be able to use it against me ever again...

Edit: so many errors... Because instead of become? smh
RuuryMercurySep 10, 2017 8:05 AM
Sep 10, 2017 7:55 AM

Jul 2009
re #256 honestly i do not remember that specific detail of the game, and you and ruu are different personalities.

I initially thought there were other meaning beside the bolded part...
Sep 10, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Kit said:
Don't worry, I like you more than Last <3

Wait... Dias is in the game?

@AlbertinoDias Come out, I really wanna talk with to you...

i also want to talk with you :3 but yo'll have to wait :/

Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
i don't have the mind to this right, and for that i'm really sorry, but tomorrow i'll be back fully new :) (i hope) but before that, vote:LastW you are nº 11 and i officially hate nº11 now -...-
why hate the number?

so to answer this and say why this day and tomorrow will be kinda hard for me ;-; i hate this ;-; is because i'm going to university this year... and from 6 options i was accepted in the 6º... FOR 0.3 FREAKING POINTS... so yeah i'm really pissed -...- and i'm sorry for it... and my new nº in class is 11 i'm the 11º student... so i don't like the nº 11 -...-

esgribunomirtlol said:
Vote: AlbertinoDias

What do you think of CP vs. Abu?
Is it Town x Town o

r one of them might be scum?

a new face for me :3 nice to meet you :D anyway i think it is too early to sort that out, but i get scum!abu vibes (it's like watching my partner all over again xD) but it would be fun to be mafia with him and RE again haha.

for the one who said mafia is normally more appealing or more fun, after i read the togs link that crossbell helped to do (love you cross :D) i think that the best is to be town :D and that's why i'm hyped to this game :D

EDIT: can't have the gif right...
Sep 10, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
if I'm town,who's scum other than me?

Lol Abu this was funny
haha glad someone noticed it.
Catching up real quick now
Sep 10, 2017 7:58 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

Where do I mention Cross? Side note: He is significantly under the radar in terms of posts (maybe it's because of the avatar change...), so I will have to reread for the fourth time and see what he's actually posted.
I don't think your read on Phraze is genuine. And the fact that aa-dono is reading Phraze extremely similarly to you yet you think she is trying to pocket Phraze bothers me a lot. Coupled with the other scum signs I've been seeing from you...
The reason I mentioned aa-dono was because of one post which bore similarity to your's, and since I was scum reading you, my sight fell on aa as well. However, and honestly, your accusation that aa is trying to pocket Phraze is making slightly town lean aa-dono purely by association. But she, like Crossbell, deserves a reread.

I meant Gruffin, I probably typed Cross because I read his name in my post (my vote) lol my bad.
Why is my read not genuine? Is like you are dismissing my read because you don't agree with it. What makes a read genuine or not to you?
Sep 10, 2017 8:03 AM

May 2015
yurkin said:

I think It's completely fake. I rolled scum more times than town so I'm an easy mislynch. Scum coming after me on D1 wouldn't be a surprise. She is completely twisting my words to fit her narrative and unfortunately people are buying it. For now all I can do is prove my innocence so I will focus on that.
Another thing I don't like is her association technique. Basing her read on dono completely on my behaviour is not the way to go.
Sep 10, 2017 8:06 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

I meant Gruffin, I probably typed Cross because I read his name in my post (my vote) lol my bad.
Why is my read not genuine? Is like you are dismissing my read because you don't agree with it. What makes a read genuine or not to you?

Genuine when it's coming from a place with no insider knowledge. When there's no insider knowledge involved, there's usually a better explanation to townreads. At the time you made the read, I saw no reason to townread Phraze. So yes, I don't agree with it, but also, I don't see how you came to that conclusion. And holy fuck, why is everyone townreading Phraze. Abu's #96.
From experience, that many townreads (aa-dono, Abu, Ruu, CP) on a single person that early in the game don't spring up naturally.
Sep 10, 2017 8:07 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
yurkin said:

I think It's completely fake. I rolled scum more times than town so I'm an easy mislynch. Scum coming after me on D1 wouldn't be a surprise. She is completely twisting my words to fit her narrative and unfortunately people are buying it. For now all I can do is prove my innocence so I will focus on that.
Another thing I don't like is her association technique. Basing her read on dono completely on my behaviour is not the way to go.

I don't think I need to point out that this is OMGUS. But I will :P
Sep 10, 2017 8:10 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

lol omgus would be me voting for you. What did you expect me to say? "omg, I'm her biggest fan! Her reasoning is super solid and true!". Your reasoning is not good, it's completely wrong and I pointed it out. I'm looking for the posts I like from Phraze so you can understand my read on her better.
Sep 10, 2017 8:13 AM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

lol omgus would be me voting for you. What did you expect me to say? "omg, I'm her biggest fan! Her reasoning is super solid and true!". Your reasoning is not good, it's completely wrong and I pointed it out. I'm looking for the posts I like from Phraze so you can understand my read on her better.

Voting, scumreads, practically in the same pile. Don't waste your time with trying to prove your townread is genuine in attempt to defend yourself, focus on finding scum.
Sep 10, 2017 8:24 AM

Dec 2012
@AlbertinoDias, I'm Karote.
We played League together, lol.
Sep 10, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
@ruu

The good thing about all this is that if I get lynch people will see that this is my town meta and scum won't be able to use it against me ever again...

Niether of these are fair statements imo. I rolled scum so much that RE gave me an early pass because he didn't believe I could be scum again... Lol, btw I was scum :). Also there is nothing wrong with associations. w/w v/v and w/v are common terms for associating two or more players.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
Ruu said:

This exchange caught my attention. I will keep this in mind for later ~

@Ruu did you ever follow up on this?
Sep 10, 2017 8:29 AM

May 2015
Posts I like from Phraze (my town reads are not set in stone people, but for now, Phraze is a candidate for my town block)

She explains her reasons for voting Cross on rvs, she is always clear about the fact that for now she is focusing on pressure/sorting out people and not scum reading cause it's too early to give out reads (which makes sense cause we were on page 1/2).
Re-reading I realized why she said "I'm not voting for anyone" . She didn't consider her vote on Cross as a real one since it was rvs and not based on an actual read. I might be wrong but that made sense when reading the exchange.
It's not a solid case and it can't be since she was online for a couple of hours (page 1/2) but for now I'm not getting scum vibes. This could change ofc, after all she is my Romeo and we always end up lynching each other lol
Sep 10, 2017 8:30 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

yes, please re-read.
Sep 10, 2017 8:30 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

ruu's #257
Sep 10, 2017 8:31 AM

Jul 2016
esgribunomirtlol said:
@AlbertinoDias, I'm Karote.
We played League together, lol.

NO way!!! :O you changed your name?? :O (last time i played with you it was karote...)
nice to meet you anyway xD
Sep 10, 2017 8:33 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@ruu

Niether of these are fair statements imo. I rolled scum so much that RE gave me an early pass because he didn't believe I could be scum again... Lol, btw I was scum :). Also there is nothing wrong with associations. w/w v/v and w/v are common terms for associating two or more players.

It's the other way around for me. And I think it's too early to use association.
Sep 10, 2017 8:36 AM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

Voting, scumreads, practically in the same pile. Don't waste your time with trying to prove your townread is genuine in attempt to defend yourself, focus on finding scum.

Defending yourself when someone is scum reading you is only logical right? Also there are different ways to find scum. Seeing people's reaction to your case against me is one of them. Who agrees, who defends me, what's their reason behind it... everything helps.
Sep 10, 2017 8:37 AM

May 2015
@aa-dono I didn't forget about your question about Cross, quoting takes time ;-;
Sep 10, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

ruu's #257
Thanks~
Ruu said:
Posts I like from Phraze (my town reads are not set in stone people, but for now, Phraze is a candidate for my town block)

She explains her reasons for voting Cross on rvs, she is always clear about the fact that for now she is focusing on pressure/sorting out people and not scum reading cause it's too early to give out reads (which makes sense cause we were on page 1/2).
Re-reading I realized why she said "I'm not voting for anyone" . She didn't consider her vote on Cross as a real one since it was rvs and not based on an actual read. I might be wrong but that made sense when reading the exchange.
It's not a solid case and it can't be since she was online for a couple of hours (page 1/2) but for now I'm not getting scum vibes. This could change ofc, after all she is my Romeo and we always end up lynching each other lol

Okay, I see. Her early posts sounded rather contradictory and aggressive for no apparent reason, which gave me bad vibes. And then four townreads on her sprung up and regardless of the player, that is not natural by any means. I suspect scum to be among that pile (CP, Abu, you, and aa-dono), and right now, that is you.
Sep 10, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@ruu

It's the other way around for me. And I think it's too early to use association.
tell that to the people on MU, many of their day 1 posts were anayzling interactions into w/w, v/v, w/v. And I would like to say of course u won't notice ur own tone change. I was gunna say that before but I forgot
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 8:49 AM

Jul 2009
@re1031 #261 "*HUGE FUCKING GASP*
yurkin floofs albertino dias abuhumaid
Did i not do the same thing with amai and albertinodias in little witch academia? I was townreading dias, amai was townreading dias, everyone was, but i decide to claim that amai's read on dias was a pocketing attempt."

Honestly the example given in the 2nd sentence was not significant enough for me to remember.
Do not play these game with me Re is not working.
For the reference to be fair and square you need to mention what is similar to what you do now - you compare someone else to the approach you had in some of yours past scum games, same you did with amai read on grrr.
And what are you doing now - exaggerating "huge fucking gasp"+ comparing someones play with some your past scum game.
Sep 10, 2017 8:49 AM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
@aa-dono I didn't forget about your question about Cross, quoting takes time ;-;
No problem. I'm tired tonight so I'm just reading anyway~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.