Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2017 10:30 PM

Jan 2008
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:
damn I feel u on that discrete math, what a painful class. And I am not scum this game. Vote: Kit 3 trains should get this game going. @kit luv u :)
What do you mean by 3 trains?
Vote at the time:
CP: Abu
Cross: Gruff, Phraze
LW: Kit, Cross
CP not interesting enough for a 3 way tie?
i'm actually confused how voting me counts as making a train when theres no other votes on me lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2017 10:34 PM

Dec 2014
@Kit. Is my push on abu scummy to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? Would you consider this a tunnel on abu?
Sep 9, 2017 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
So CP is gonna vote me and dip out? Come here and fight me
Sep 9, 2017 10:35 PM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Do you guys think there's scum on Laat's early train?
Hnnn~ which do you think is most probable scum?

Sep 9, 2017 10:36 PM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:

What you want? You think I'm scum? You're vote is already on me, congrats. Or do you think I'm confused town?
Sep 9, 2017 10:37 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:
Do you guys think there's scum on Laat's early train?

Answering a question with a question. Misdirection 101
Sep 9, 2017 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
CorruptedPurity said:
AbuHumaid said:

What you want? You think I'm scum? You're vote is already on me, congrats. Or do you think I'm confused town?
if I'm town, who's scum other than me?
Sep 9, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2016
Good to see that my vote has spurred CorruptedPurity into action.

I'll take a look at stuff in the morning when I'm not extremely sleep deprived.
Sep 9, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
vote: Phraze

I missed doing that, how are you dear? @Phraze <33

I also think there could be a vig but I don't think we should worry about it. If we do have one lets have some faith in them and hope they end up killing scum. Also the more we talk about pr, the more we'll help the mafia...

Do you guys like your flavour? I didn't even know mine was a seinen lol

a) Not could. Mechanicaly has to be more kpn or it's constructed strange otherwise.
b) So you have girly girl anime? That sounds totaly like flavor wich mafia would have :p
Sep 9, 2017 10:40 PM

Aug 2012
Phraze said:
Crossbell said:
If you think Abu's early townread is something he doesn't believe, why are you not voting him for it?
too early in the game. getting defensive? seems to be since my vote is on u atm
Phraze for town~ <3
I'm a fan of your graphics, therefore I am town! Whoever against Phraze is scum.

Sep 9, 2017 10:41 PM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:
CorruptedPurity said:

if I'm town, who's scum other than me?

I don't like this question. As town, I usually ask them that if I'm scum, who are my buddies? Cos I couldn't possibly have scum buddies as town. But ill humour you. If you're town, scum could be the person who whiteknighted you, I forgot who it was, lemme go back and check (Ruu I think?)
Sep 9, 2017 10:42 PM

Aug 2012
Kit said:
aa-dono said:
What do you mean by 3 trains?
Vote at the time:
CP not interesting enough for a 3 way tie?
i'm actually confused how voting me counts as making a train when theres no other votes on me lol
I missed Dias's vote. Last have 3 votes~ but yerr. It was odd that he brought up trains but went for a different person.
You're the best sister, you can't like Last. Ever. Ever. Pretty pretty please~

Sep 9, 2017 10:43 PM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
roz1roz said:

Hey CP, carry me to win while I procrastinate.
can I help? And How do you feel about CPs vote?

Just my honey and me!

Looking that I already killed mod twice, once as town, once as mafia... I would say it's Nai probably.

Also, what is a chance of hitting mod with 15% ita chance. What is the chance of mafia losing daychat afterwards. That was some high level tier mechanics.
Sep 9, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:
vote: Phraze

I missed doing that, how are you dear? @Phraze <33

I also think there could be a vig but I don't think we should worry about it. If we do have one lets have some faith in them and hope they end up killing scum. Also the more we talk about pr, the more we'll help the mafia...

Do you guys like your flavour? I didn't even know mine was a seinen lol

a) Not could. Mechanicaly has to be more kpn or it's constructed strange otherwise.
b) So you have girly girl anime? That sounds totaly like flavor wich mafia would have :p

I got a flavor from a sad anime.
Sep 9, 2017 10:44 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

I'm by the book! My lecturer said this works so it must work.

On serious note, he asked scum among three rvs votes. :/

Sep 9, 2017 10:44 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Can... can I like you?
I suppose I'll allow it~
Crossbell said:
What do you make of Abu's joke attempt of townreading CP because of lynching the hosts?

I sort of like what you're pointing out from Abu, though I want to see more from him (like him to try and actively scumhunt).
I think it's just fluff.

Yeahhh I would too. As Ruu said, it's all pretty weak so far, so I'd like something more concrete from him.

What do you think of the CP x Abu face-off right now? I'm not very knowledgeable of Abu's meta, so I can't judge the credence of Purity's argument. You've played with scum!Abu before, right?
Sep 9, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
I benefit from it either way. u should keep note of that and see what develops. in the meantime, shush~
-grumble grumble-

Okay, how about Cross, then? What makes you think he's being defensive about your vote on him?
Ruu said:
Making me work so early on -_-

mmm If I have to guess, I would say roz's ? I think that their aproach to the game is something you would like, they started the game with a topic of conversation "this setup is better for scum/ talking about pr". You even started a conversation with them, and I think you probably liked their answer to it..
Mwahaha~

Nope, but that's a good guess! I liked Abu's posts 40 and 43. 40's a bit weaker because it's a sort of easily faked paranoia, but the light and breezy attitude gave me a good impression.

Aaaand I liked 43 because it shows intent to get the game rolling, which I think we need more of right now. :P

Nope it was gruffin. If you're town, and if for some reason this is all the info I have to go on from now til EoD. Then I'd look into gruffin @AbuHumaid
Sep 9, 2017 10:46 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Wow your lecturer must be good. You still didn't answer the question.
Sep 9, 2017 10:47 PM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
Good to see that my vote has spurred CorruptedPurity into action.

I'll take a look at stuff in the morning when I'm not extremely sleep deprived.

Why would you want me to spur into action? I wanted to have a quiet game. If I go hyper, I'm blaming you
Sep 9, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2014
Kit said:
Gruffin said:
What are your reasons for these reads?
I like Ruu's behavior/attitude so far, and I think you are doing a good job getting the game moving. I don't like how Roz talked about town PR then ollied out, and Phraze getting ahead of herself on scum reads.

There ia a thing called sleep. I know it's for weak, but I'm european. It's natural I go to sleep at 2 am. Actually... I should start going to sleep earlier.
Sep 9, 2017 10:54 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Wow your lecturer must be good. You still didn't answer the question.
What question? Abu's?
Thought it was pretty obvious that I don't have the answer to that question.

@Gruffin liked that question though. Seemed like Abu earn town points from that.
Did you both have an answer to it?

Sep 9, 2017 10:57 PM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid Do you have any reads to share?
I like Phraze for town for now
Oh! What is this? I like this. But............ why?

Sep 9, 2017 10:58 PM

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Do you think that's what aa-dono is trying to do here?
CorruptedPurity said:
Nope it was gruffin. If you're town, and if for some reason this is all the info I have to go on from now til EoD. Then I'd look into gruffin @AbuHumaid
But EoD is when I'm busy polishing my armor!

On a serious note, I'm noticing with your current jabs, you seem to be jumping to the scummiest possible explanation for each scenario (aa-dono misdirecting, me white-knighting). What makes these explanations more likely to you?

Or are you trying to rile people up? >:3c
Sep 9, 2017 11:03 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
@Gruffin liked that question though. Seemed like Abu earn town points from that.
Did you both have an answer to it?
Oh lol, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Yeah, I liked it since it was an early game-talk sort of thing even if the answers themselves didn't amount to much.

Jan 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
@Kit. Is my push on abu scummy to you? If yes, why? If no, why not? Would you consider this a tunnel on abu?
I wouldn't scum read you based only on your push. I actually like how strong you are going on it as it applies more pressure. I just don't agree based on the results.
I wouldn't call it tunneling yet. It's not even been half a realtime day.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:
AbuHumaid said:
I like Phraze for town for now
Oh! What is this? I like this. But............ why?
she was being reasonable she was ready to scumhunt from the start and went after Crossbell early, a scum wouldn't really care about faking that that early in the game
Sep 9, 2017 11:06 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:
CorruptedPurity said:

On a serious note, I'm noticing with your current jabs, you seem to be jumping to the scummiest possible explanation for each scenario (aa-dono misdirecting, me white-knighting). What makes these explanations more likely to you?

In the real world, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In mafia, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. It is not wrong to always consider the worst possible scenario, wouldn't you too?

I do have a knack to rile people up but thats not the case for you. More on abu and dono. People usually slip when answering emotionally instead of logically. But my purpose is not to rile people up, it's just an unplanned side effect that comes with my manner of speech.
Sep 9, 2017 11:08 PM

Jan 2008
aa-dono said:
I missed Dias's vote. Last have 3 votes~ but yerr. It was odd that he brought up trains but went for a different person.
Don't worry, I like you more than Last <3

Sep 9, 2017 11:10 PM

Jan 2008
roz1roz said:
lastwhisper31 said:
can I help? And How do you feel about CPs vote?

Just my honey and me!

Looking that I already killed mod twice, once as town, once as mafia... I would say it's Nai probably.

Also, what is a chance of hitting mod with 15% ita chance. What is the chance of mafia losing daychat afterwards. That was some high level tier mechanics.
This is a really confusing post...

I don't think Mafia Society games really ever have the ability to actually lynch the hosts and host votes aren't ever serious.

At least not that I've seen... Though Bur is from a different meta.. Regardless, this isn't a bastard game.

what does "15% ita" mean?

Sep 9, 2017 11:10 PM

Dec 2014
Kit said:
aa-dono said:
Don't worry, I like you more than Last <3

Wait... Dias is in the game?

@AlbertinoDias Come out, I really wanna talk with to you...
CorruptedPuritySep 9, 2017 11:18 PM
Sep 9, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2012
@CorruptedPurity Gotcha, I think I understand why you're going about this the way you are better.
Sep 9, 2017 11:17 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.3

Crossbell (3): Gruffin, Phraze, Ruu
CorruptedPurity (2): AbuHumaid, Crossbell
Kit (1): Lastwhisper31
Gruffin (1): aa-dono
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
Ruu (1): RE1031
roz1roz (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): CorruptedPurity

Not Voting (5): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, yurkin, esgribunomirtlol, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsSep 9, 2017 11:43 PM
Sep 9, 2017 11:18 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
I wouldn't scum read you based only on your push. I actually like how strong you are going on it as it applies more pressure. I just don't agree based on the results.
I wouldn't call it tunneling yet. It's not even been half a realtime day.
Ayyy mindmeld! :D
Sep 9, 2017 11:19 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
unvote

I like Phraze's posts so far.

vote: Crossbell

I know it's early but creating a tie is never a bad idea (unless it's EoD duh!). Hopefully this will give us nice reads...
Oro? Another person liking Phraze. When you're back, could you give thoughts on the tie?

Sep 9, 2017 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
Togs said:
Vote Count 1.3

Crossbell (3): Gruffin, Phraze, Ruu
CorruptedPurity (2): AbuHumaid, Crossbell
Kit (2): Lastwhisper31, aa-dono
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
Run (1): RE1031
roz1roz (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): CorruptedPurity

Not Voting (5): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, yurkin, esgribunomirtlol, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Togs, please. I'm trying to get Gruffin's affection I already got Kit's.

Sep 9, 2017 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
RE1031 said:
I kind of skimmed... And my irl friends keep dragging me away...
vote: Ruu
A hunch. Which can basically be summed up as a tonal shift I don't recognize. Which isn't concrete at all, so maybe I'll come back to more~
(I'll be back)
Which post(s)?

Sep 9, 2017 11:27 PM

Jan 2008
aa-dono said:
Togs said:
Vote Count 1.3

>>Day 1 Timer<<
huh.. you didn't vote for me, right? i think it got counted cause you quoted a vote for me...

Also somewhat hilarious:

"Run (1): RE1031"

@togs

Sep 9, 2017 11:36 PM

Aug 2012
Kit said:
aa-dono said:
When did Abu become so cool?

//catching up properly
I don't understand why phraze and cp are focusing on him so much

meta i don't know, i guess?

for when you catch up: what do you think of phraze and cp vs abu?
I like Phraze's posts. She's a townlean.

CP's pressure is something I expect. I don't see Abu as scummy though, so CP is neutral to me. He asks questions that can make town gets emotional and "slip" too. I can see his questions coming from both town/scum.
I liked that Abu posts. It feels like he's trying to do something. But yee, it doesn't seem like he's doing anything with his questions so the result is pretty null. C+ for effort though. He's not throwing shades, or protecting. While his read on Phraze could be pocket, I don't see why he needs to. I like the way he said he likes Phraze for town more than Ruu.

Sep 9, 2017 11:41 PM

Nov 2015

A couple of votecount errors that totally never happened have been fixed. My apologies ~
Sep 9, 2017 11:46 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Gruffin said:

In the real world, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In mafia, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. It is not wrong to always consider the worst possible scenario, wouldn't you too?

I do have a knack to rile people up but thats not the case for you. More on abu and dono. People usually slip when answering emotionally instead of logically. But my purpose is not to rile people up, it's just an unplanned side effect that comes with my manner of speech.
I get riled up easily? o.o
I need to go to calmness management class then.

How do you like Kit and Phraze?

Sep 9, 2017 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
@RE1031 can you come here and give your thoughts? I don't like how you posted once and dipped out, that's not your town self at all, not saying you're scum though.
Sep 9, 2017 11:55 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Ya you dont, I tried though, can't blame a girl for trying.

Abu bit bait though, he got quite defensive but I like his follow up from then on. When I mentioned that he's being overdefensive and scummy, he moved on to trying to scumhunt then waste more time on me. So while I still suspect him. Take 10 imaginary townpoints for abu.
Sep 9, 2017 11:58 PM

Dec 2014
@aa-dono
How I like Kit and Phraze?

I like them both, they are very nice people.

Do I think they can be scum?
Kit is quite fence-sitting tbh, I rather she either have suspicions on me or abu. I can see how she may think it's a t/t interaction, no strong initiative has been taken from her to scumhunt. Scumlean for kit? Not really, more on neutral but definitely leaning more towards scum than town.

I like phraze's activity and initiatives, I see good town motivation from her posts. Town lean
Sep 9, 2017 11:58 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:

---

I think I'll try to go to bed now.

In the meantime...

@Oyasumi_Rosie Hey you! I'd like to hear your take on Kit's behavior this game once you catch up.
Sep 10, 2017 12:00 AM

Aug 2012
@AbuHumaid You still scumreading CP?

CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Ya you dont, I tried though, can't blame a girl for trying.

Abu bit bait though, he got quite defensive but I like his follow up from then on. When I mentioned that he's being overdefensive and scummy, he moved on to trying to scumhunt then waste more time on me. So while I still suspect him. Take 10 imaginary townpoints for abu.
*pats*
Good effort, girl. Here's a cookie.

Meh. Why do you have to elaborate on Abu before I asked >,>
Ok.

You didn't answer the question.

Sep 10, 2017 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
aa-dono said:

I never said I'm scumreading him, my vote was RVS. I'll go to sleep for now and see where I should vote when I wake up
Sep 10, 2017 12:05 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@aa-dono
How I like Kit and Phraze?

I like them both, they are very nice people.

Do I think they can be scum?
Kit is quite fence-sitting tbh, I rather she either have suspicions on me or abu. I can see how she may think it's a t/t interaction, no strong initiative has been taken from her to scumhunt. Scumlean for kit? Not really, more on neutral but definitely leaning more towards scum than town.

I like phraze's activity and initiatives, I see good town motivation from her posts. Town lean
;-;
Why do people like mindmelds? I want to to catch scum CP, but it's getting harder now. Agree on Kit.

Sep 10, 2017 12:08 AM

Aug 2012
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:

I never said I'm scumreading him, my vote was RVS. I'll go to sleep for now and see where I should vote when I wake up
Hnnnn~ then I'm interested in this too:
How do you read CP's interaction with you?

Sep 10, 2017 12:22 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
;-;
Why do people like mindmelds? I want to to catch scum CP, but it's getting harder now. Agree on Kit.

Not today sayang, unfortunately for you, I'm town this game. Try again next game.
Sep 10, 2017 1:32 AM

Jul 2009
Hey y'all, im bit late to the fray but

vote: gruffin

I'll see what happened in the game later today~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.