Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2017 5:18 AM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Something just came up and I'll be leaving for a bit. Hopefully will be back for phase change, but can't guarantee it.

logic340 said:
Yes technically she could be either alignment. Using her ability will only prove her role is not a lie but it makes her a lynch option for today. If we do have her use her ability here who would you like to see her go up against? If she is scum what is the purpose of telling us and forcing herself to put her life on the line. Sure she can gain credit if she survives but she is giving the town a lot of power here as to try and fool us as scum don't you think?

Tho theres a possibility but the claim doesnt really feel scummy. But then again no single post of coro's was ever obviously scummy, just the overall gameplay. Which people also see me playing that way.
Are you confident enough in your coro read to duel her today?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 8, 2017 5:25 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
I do find it to be believable from town unless ironace and his partner are both new to being scum (but this is speculation). So for now I will take it as is. This kind of puts my PoE to Floofs/Amai_Yume/Salmon
How did you feel about that being a possible team? No interactions if I remember correctly?

That's what I had originally about them:
Luna said:
Floofs/Red_Salmon: Both inactive at phase change. Salmon because his internet was broken, Floofs is not posting much in general. If Salmon was Floofs buddy she might have tried to get the lynch away from him more?

But I read your post where you replied to my list with this about this pair:
logic340 said:
Floof/Red_Salmon - Floofs actually came on before phase change and placed her vote on RE. She made her case (whether we like it or not) and stuck to her guns. Don't know why she would attack RE like that in an attempt to save Salmon with you and Ruu being so readily available. I cannot see the scum mindset for this pairing.

And I think it does make sense what you say here, when Floofs voted, Red_Salmon already had some votes, it would have been easier to vote for me instead of RE (Ruu wasn't really an option back then I think).
I wouldn't completely write it off though so this pair is still in my unsure list.

I just went through her posts she actually says that Salmon is one of the people she suspects, but her suspicion for RE is stronger so she votes for RE.
I don't remember if Salmon said something about Floofs, I need to check again, but he listed her as neutral.
Aug 8, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
These vote counts are assuming that Luna is town.

Observations:
-Floofs/coro/Salmon are the only players who did not vote Luna D1
-coro vote ironace (for a very long time) and Salmon D1
-3 confirmed townies and 5 people overall voted Luna. What are the chances that all 5 that voted were town?
-If Luna is town here was there scum who voted her between Abu and ironace?
-If not that makes 6 townies logic, Ruu, RE1031, Abu, ironace, Luna?
-ironace logic->Luna->Unvote EoD1
-Salmon no vote on EoD1, unvoted from Abu
-Floof no vote all day late vote and push on RE

Aug 8, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2010
@coromandel my vote is for a gladiator duel with Salmon.

Aug 8, 2017 5:33 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Since I already collected them for myself I thought I could share the voting patterns/lists I collected for both D1/D2 (if someone wants to double check please do)

D1 voting patterns

D1 votes in chronological order

D2 voting patterns

D2 votes in chronological order
Aug 8, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

then who to lynch?
I was thinking that if we lynch red and put luna up for duel?
Aug 8, 2017 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
@logic340 looking at these vote counts, I doubt Luna is town
Aug 8, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Something just came up and I'll be leaving for a bit. Hopefully will be back for phase change, but can't guarantee it.
Anyone have thoughts on this when they are leading the vote? With so many other claims already this is getting dangerous but could you maybe like to claim as you are leading the vote count? Just in case you don't make it back? So we have time to think about it and come to a decision without rushing it.

Aug 8, 2017 5:39 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
funny thing is I kind of got a similar feeling as I was doing them as well.
I have stronger feelings about you and ironace at this point in time....
My feelings on coro are still town I had to read to come up with that stuff against her, other than the perceived protecting of Luna.

@Luna would you be willing to gladiator duel coro today?

Aug 8, 2017 5:49 AM

Jan 2010
Added some color for clarity.
D1 voting patterns

D1 votes in chronological order

D2 voting patterns

D2 votes in chronological order

Edit:
Observations:

-Coro has only had one vote placed on her this game
-Luna/Salmon/Abu have been voted more than anyone else this game.

Aug 8, 2017 5:50 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
AbuHumaid said:

Could you explain that a bit more? (before logic says anything and you just repeat things)

logic340 said:

I have a stronger lean towards town for coro than tpr (and mafia doesn't really make sense to me), so would be 2 townies in the duel. Doesn't make sense to me, so no.
Aug 8, 2017 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
AbuHumaid said:

Could you explain that a bit more? (before logic says anything and you just repeat things)

logic340 said:

I have a stronger lean towards town for coro than tpr (and mafia doesn't really make sense to me), so would be 2 townies in the duel. Doesn't make sense to me, so no.
Fair enough answer how would you feel about Salmon being our chosen duelist?

Aug 8, 2017 5:52 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@coromandel How does this duel work? Would we get an extended phase to be able to vote for the two people in the duel? Or is the deadline still this day's phase change?
Aug 8, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

then who to lynch?
The two people dueling will be the only two lynch options for the day. So Coro has to be one of the people. This is a way for a townie to secure a lynch on their suspect. I find it really unlikely that coro would claim in this way as scum unless this move can win them the game but it's still risky when she had very little reason to reveal imo.

Read List:
Town
Logic

Town lean:
Abu, Coro, ironace

Neutral:
Luna, Amai_Yume

Scum Read:
Salmon

@Togs was there an extension given for the replacement or no?

Aug 8, 2017 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
Luna said:
AbuHumaid said:

logic340 said:

look at vote counts 1.1, 1.2, 1.7, 1.8 and the final one. there's no way these are mere coincidences
Aug 8, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Luna said:

look at vote counts 1.1, 1.2, 1.7, 1.8 and the final one. there's no way these are mere coincidences
1.4 and 1.7 are the two that caught my attention because btween those two vote counts there are 3 confirmed town and 5 players in total who had voted for her. This is actually quite telling (I am just not sure what it tells me).
It either means:
-That town nailed her and let her get away D1
-We have identified pretty much the entrie town and need to lynch between Floofs(Amai)/Salmon/coro
-Or there is mafia between you and ironace.

Aug 8, 2017 6:06 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
Fair enough answer how would you feel about Salmon being our chosen duelist?

If I believe that both coro and ironace are town, then this leaves me with Abu, Floofs/Amai and Salmon. This could mean 2 mafia and 1 town or 2 mafia and 1 tpr.

Abu/Salmon seems not possible, Abu is pushing for Salmon now.

Abu/Floofs is the only pairing that seems kind of likely to me.

Floofs/Salmon I'm not sure, what did you think about what I wrote about them in #652?

Salmon wouldn't be my first choice seeing how Floofs is in both possible combinations. But it's still up for discussion.

Red_Salmon said:

I hope you come back before phase change... while I understand that things can come up irl, something like this can also be used as a tactical method ("I'm not here, don't lynch me").
Aug 8, 2017 6:06 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna and @AbuHumaid did either of you answer my question regarding who would be the most informative flip today?
If the three of us are town who is the scum?

Aug 8, 2017 6:08 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
AbuHumaid said:
Luna said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Aug 8, 2017 6:09 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
logic340 said:
I do find it to be believable from town unless ironace and his partner are both new to being scum (but this is speculation). So for now I will take it as is. This kind of puts my PoE to Floofs/Amai_Yume/Salmon
How did you feel about that being a possible team? No interactions if I remember correctly?

That's what I had originally about them:
Luna said:
Floofs/Red_Salmon: Both inactive at phase change. Salmon because his internet was broken, Floofs is not posting much in general. If Salmon was Floofs buddy she might have tried to get the lynch away from him more?

But I read your post where you replied to my list with this about this pair:
logic340 said:
Floof/Red_Salmon - Floofs actually came on before phase change and placed her vote on RE. She made her case (whether we like it or not) and stuck to her guns. Don't know why she would attack RE like that in an attempt to save Salmon with you and Ruu being so readily available. I cannot see the scum mindset for this pairing.

And I think it does make sense what you say here, when Floofs voted, Red_Salmon already had some votes, it would have been easier to vote for me instead of RE (Ruu wasn't really an option back then I think).
I wouldn't completely write it off though so this pair is still in my unsure list.

I just went through her posts she actually says that Salmon is one of the people she suspects, but her suspicion for RE is stronger so she votes for RE.
I don't remember if Salmon said something about Floofs, I need to check again, but he listed her as neutral.
Looking back at the vote count it was you who was leading so it couldn't have been an attempt to save Salmon. THe fact she chose to go at RE over one of the leading trains which included Salmon who was on her scum list is a bit curious. I could see Floofs/Salmon and I think they lacked interactions. I am going to look into what Salmon said to Floofs D2.

I don't like Amai's entrance. How do you feel about her question to Abu?

Aug 8, 2017 6:10 AM

May 2014
AbuHumaid said:
coromandel - her claim is legit but i'd like her to prove it so i can be sure she's town, when are you going to use this ability of yours? @coromandel town is already in a disadvantage don't you think it's the perfect time to use it? or is there a reason you're not using it?

I'm definitely going to use it today, but I wanted to let everyone read my claim first.

ironace said:
logic340 said:

then who to lynch?

When I say duel, I mean the votes are reset and only me and my target can be voted for that day.

Luna said:
@coromandel How does this duel work? Would we get an extended phase to be able to vote for the two people in the duel? Or is the deadline still this day's phase change?

The day won't be extended, and I have to activate my ability at least 2 hours before phase change (= so I've got ~50 minutes left).

logic340 said:

Alright then.

Aug 8, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
AbuHumaid said:
coromandel - her claim is legit but i'd like her to prove it so i can be sure she's town, when are you going to use this ability of yours? @coromandel town is already in a disadvantage don't you think it's the perfect time to use it? or is there a reason you're not using it?

I'm definitely going to use it today, but I wanted to let everyone read my claim first.

ironace said:

then who to lynch?

When I say duel, I mean the votes are reset and only me and my target can be voted for that day.

Luna said:

The day won't be extended, and I have to activate my ability at least 2 hours before phase change (= so I've got ~50 minutes left).

logic340 said:

Alright then.
If you chose Amai I wouldn't be mad at that either but they haven't been able to post. Not that I want to carry someone we have not been able to get a read on into the late/important stages of the game.

Aug 8, 2017 6:16 AM

Jan 2010

Aug 8, 2017 6:17 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Alright then.
If you chose Amai I wouldn't be mad at that either but they haven't been able to post. Not that I want to carry someone we have not been able to get a read on into the late/important stages of the game.

Hm..

Idk, I think I prefer Salmon, because of his interactions with Luna and ironace. I can see a Salmon/Ironace or Salmon/Luna team.

Aug 8, 2017 6:18 AM

May 2014
Sent!

Aug 8, 2017 6:18 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Hm..

Idk, I think I prefer Salmon, because of his interactions with Luna and ironace. I can see a Salmon/Ironace or Salmon/Luna team.
+1 I will as you this same question who do you think would be the most informative lynch just from an information standpoint?

Aug 8, 2017 6:20 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:

Amai's only actions so far were
1. Asking Abu a question (which he hasn't answered)
2. Replying to logic once, not answering his question about how she feels about Abu
3. Not voting for anyone

Maybe she just didn't have a lot of time, but I find these things weird, especially the first 2 points. Asking Abu of all players seems a bit... like she tried to talk to her mafia buddy to make it seem like they're not connected, but then when a question about Abu was asked, she couldn't answer it, was trying to avoid the question.
Aug 8, 2017 6:22 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Hm..

+1 I will as you this same question who do you think would be the most informative lynch just from an information standpoint?

Luna, actually.

Aug 8, 2017 6:23 AM

May 2014
And, because I forgot to mention it earlier: I'm not TPR, I'm town.
I didn't think it was necessary to explain, because I've always considered this kind of role as town-aligned.

Aug 8, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Luna, actually.
That is my thinking as well. She's had the most attention on her. It make me feel like she might actually be town that 5/8 possible votes landed on her D1? If she is scum then the only two people that leaves is you and Salmon. Which is why I am willing to go with Salmon today.

Aug 8, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
I didn't think it was necessary to explain, because I've always considered this kind of role as town-aligned.
I honestly wish the TPR speculation would stop. In EEG mafia it had the same independent win con shown and there was no independent.

Aug 8, 2017 6:30 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
logic340 said:

Amai's only actions so far were
1. Asking Abu a question (which he hasn't answered)
2. Replying to logic once, not answering his question about how she feels about Abu
3. Not voting for anyone

Maybe she just didn't have a lot of time, but I find these things weird, especially the first 2 points. Asking Abu of all players seems a bit... like she tried to talk to her mafia buddy to make it seem like they're not connected, but then when a question about Abu was asked, she couldn't answer it, was trying to avoid the question.
Again I don't like to speculate aligned pairs to much. Regardless of whether it was a buddy or not it seems like a weird interaction. I know they said they were only reading a few pages back but why ask Abu how he feels about you? It just seems so specific for their first questions about what is happening this game? They didn't ask for a summary.
The part about reading me town is interesting. What does it tell us?
1. Either they really are town thinking about things and don't know I am conf!town.
2. They are scum acting like they are town who doesn't know what is going on as they catch up.

I honestly cannot say either way and don't want to make a decision on this based on speculation at this point. If they were scum though they should know from the scum chat and could be like, "I am catching up I just reached where logic claimed town"....wait a minute didn't someone already do that? Salmon I believe?

Aug 8, 2017 6:33 AM

May 2014
@Amai_yume
How much have you read so far? Is there anyone who seems suspicious to you?

@Red_Salmon
Have your reads changed? Your vote is on me, but who else do you suspect?

ironace said:
I think it's safe to say amai is tpr.then red and luna are scum.my vote on luna will stay for now.

How can you be so sure about their alignment?

Aug 8, 2017 6:37 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid I want to bounce idea off of you this game (if you're active enough) are you down for that?

Bounce ideas?
Do you now understand what I mean when you asked me this? Do you see how I have used to it in an effort to sort him out and get others to comment on him as well?

Aug 8, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
@Amai_yume

@Red_Salmon

ironace said:
I think it's safe to say amai is tpr.then red and luna are scum.my vote on luna will stay for now.

These are great questions. ironace has suspected you and now Amai of being TPR with very little reasoning. I wonder if ace is actually TPR as he keeps brining it up? I think there was a third person as well (maybe me before I claimed) I should go look for that?

Aug 8, 2017 6:41 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 2.8

Coromandel (0):
Red_Salmon (0):

Not Voting (7): Amai_yume, AbuHumaid, Ironace, Logic340, Coromandel, Red_Salmon, Luna

Announcement: The Votecount has been reset. Only Coromandel and Red_Salmon can be voted on today.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Aug 8, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340
HAH! I wish! I'm so tired of being town that i honestly find tpr appealing.
@coromandel
At that time I was sure that tpr role was confirmed so I was doing simple process of eleminations and thought that one of you 2 was tpr. Now since I know that the chance of tpr is low, I've moved on and am giving you giys a town lean.
Aug 8, 2017 6:49 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Luna, actually.
That is my thinking as well. She's had the most attention on her. It make me feel like she might actually be town that 5/8 possible votes landed on her D1? If she is scum then the only two people that leaves is you and Salmon. Which is why I am willing to go with Salmon today.

I don't think it's AI, tbh. As mafia you can get a lot of attention as well.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:
I honestly wish the TPR speculation would stop. In EEG mafia it had the same independent win con shown and there was no independent.

Would make sense in this small game too, balance-wise.
And even if there was one, it'd probably be a pro-town or neutral role, not anti-town like a Serial Killer.

Dec 2013
vote: red_salmon
Rip my friend...at least you tried.....

Jan 2010
We have 2 hours and 10 minutes make your cases for Coro or Salmon lynch.
Lets hope for the best here as another mislynch could be really bad for us.
Also remember that a tie will end in No Lynch which may or may not be a bad thing if we cannot come to a decision.
If you vote I want you to give details as to why you are voting said person. I will be going back over both Salmon and coromandel's posts I would like you all to try and do the same in some capacity.

Aug 8, 2017 6:51 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Please give some reason as there is a chance that he flips town still and we need to get as much information out of this lynch as possible if that ends up being the case. Are there some posts in particular that make you feel Salmon I scummy or scummier than coro?

Aug 8, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2013
Mostly because red i thought to be scum and I can see why people would think so.though I'm too lazy to talk more right now~~~

See yall later folks
Aug 8, 2017 6:54 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
@Amai_yume

@Red_Salmon

These are great questions. ironace has suspected you and now Amai of being TPR with very little reasoning. I wonder if ace is actually TPR as he keeps brining it up? I think there was a third person as well (maybe me before I claimed) I should go look for that?

Before that, he suspected that I was TPR.

ironace said:
@logic340
HAH! I wish! I'm so tired of being town that i honestly find tpr appealing.
@coromandel
At that time I was sure that tpr role was confirmed so I was doing simple process of eleminations and thought that one of you 2 was tpr. Now since I know that the chance of tpr is low, I've moved on and am giving you giys a town lean.

Can you give us a reads list? Who you think is town/scum.

Aug 8, 2017 7:06 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Mostly because red i thought to be scum and I can see why people would think so.though I'm too lazy to talk more right now~~~

See yall later folks
Though I don't see this particular attitude coming from scum if Salmon flips town I will be pushing hard tomorrow.

Aug 8, 2017 7:13 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
I'm still reading through the thread btw.

But I feel weird about Red_Salmon still having his vote on coro after she claimed. And then he said he didn't find the claim or coro's behavior obviously scummy. So why is the vote still there?
Also, in a similar situation on D1 he unvoted Abu because he left for the night and he said he prefers not to vote until he's sure of the scumminess of the player.

@Red_Salmon It would be really good if you could come back and discuss with us.

@AbuHumaid @Amai_yume Are you here today for phase change?
Aug 8, 2017 7:16 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
ironace said:

See yall later folks

Wait, you're leaving because you're too lazy to talk right now? What kind of mindset is that?
Aug 8, 2017 7:16 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
ironace said:

See yall later folks

>.>

coromandel said:
Red_Salmon: His D2 reads lack depth imo and I simply haven't seen a town-leaning post from him so far.
During D1, he commented on ironace's reaction to my early question to him, and notes that (#145) "He seems quite eager to end it right there. No more questions asked. He feels uncomfortable. I'm still keeping him in the forefront of my mind so that I don't miss it if he 'slips up' again."
And in #147:
"I understand what you mean, but I think the tone is what is interesting to look at here. Regardless of what he says the feeling of fear or discomfort coming from scum might be visible in his words."
=> Strange that he didn't change his RVS vote to vote for ironace at that time.

He hasn't posted much since then:
- He said that my claim feels believable but he didn't know how to feel about it, and seemed to consider putting it to the test.
- Is now town-reading Abu.
- My claim doesn't seem scummy, but my overall gameplay.

I still feel the same about Salmon, he seems passive and isn't doing any scumhunting imo. Hasn't asked me any questions (regarding my claim for example), even though I'm his main suspect.
Vote: Red_Salmon

What exactly feels scummy about my gameplay, @Red_Salmon?

Aug 8, 2017 7:28 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 2.9

Red_Salmon (2): Ironace, Coromandel
Coromandel (0):

Not Voting (5): Amai_yume, AbuHumaid, Logic340, Red_Salmon, Luna

Modnote: No Lynch is still an option to be voted on today if you wish.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Aug 8, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
Aug 8, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
We have 2 hours and 10 minutes make your cases for Coro or Salmon lynch.
Lets hope for the best here as another mislynch could be really bad for us.
Also remember that a tie will end in No Lynch which may or may not be a bad thing if we cannot come to a decision.
If you vote I want you to give details as to why you are voting said person. I will be going back over both Salmon and coromandel's posts I would like you all to try and do the same in some capacity.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.