Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2017 8:33 AM

Nov 2015
Nothing is according to the manga and i am pissed ..
Episode 1:although its not harem still they showed all the girls that are shown much much later..

Epiisode 3 :Yukana and him get much more developement before Ranko appears(chapter 15 i think) ...the scene at the house should have been at the Karaoke and that happens in chapter 22 after Yukana and him recieve much more developement so him saying he wants to los V to Yukana in anime barely makes any sense..

not to mention that there is no soundtrack and most of the voices are horrible
You cannot spell Light without L
Jul 27, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2016
it's shit anyway i'm in for sexy boobs
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 28, 2017 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
And it seems that they are gonna adapt Yui's arc in the next episode (is not even finished in the manga yet lol) and Nene's arc in episode 5, and only God knows what are they gonna do in episodes 6 to 10, because there is nothing else to adapt after that.
Jul 28, 2017 10:21 AM

May 2009
Broonos said:
Nothing is according to the manga and i am pissed ..
Episode 1:although its not harem still they showed all the girls that are shown much much later..

Epiisode 3 :Yukana and him get much more developement before Ranko appears(chapter 15 i think) ...the scene at the house should have been at the Karaoke and that happens in chapter 22 after Yukana and him recieve much more developement so him saying he wants to los V to Yukana in anime barely makes any sense..

Who cares? Only Yukana matters in this shitshow.
Broonos said:
and most of the voices are horrible

That's bullshit. Beside Yukana's all main characters seiyuu are good and well known.
Jul 29, 2017 5:17 AM

Nov 2015
Swadok said:
And it seems that they are gonna adapt Yui's arc in the next episode (is not even finished in the manga yet lol) and Nene's arc in episode 5, and only God knows what are they gonna do in episodes 6 to 10, because there is nothing else to adapt after that.
i know right! No plot and character developement..and as i say this all of thoseguys are like "well this is a jerk off material it doesnt have plot etc" and most of them didnt read the manga and i am not sayng its a masterpiece but its much better more than it meets the eye
Jul 29, 2017 8:10 PM

Mar 2013
I really liked the manga. Like, it's currently my favourite ever. I hope they don't ruin it.
Jul 30, 2017 5:26 AM

Nov 2015
Tehufn said:
I really liked the manga. Like, it's currently my favourite ever. I hope they don't ruin it.
they are already ruining it
Jul 31, 2017 3:48 PM
Jan 2015
I wouldnt say they ruining it. it made a new experience for those who read the mange since the anime is so different.

Nene was introduced in chapter 24 for example and appear on anime in episode 1. Turned into Gyaru but on anime kid version LUL

several big plot changes to speed things up like with ranko. i wouldnt say its bad

But the plot is so obvious why Yukana liked him, Super obvious. and why she ended up being a Gyaru. again very OBVIOUS
Aug 1, 2017 2:46 AM

Nov 2015
KanSamurai said:
I wouldnt say they ruining it. it made a new experience for those who read the mange since the anime is so different.

Nene was introduced in chapter 24 for example and appear on anime in episode 1. Turned into Gyaru but on anime kid version LUL

several big plot changes to speed things up like with ranko. i wouldnt say its bad

But the plot is so obvious why Yukana liked him, Super obvious. and why she ended up being a Gyaru. again very OBVIOUS
thats obvious from the manga that she has history with him or she was looking at him in school but thats not the point.the Ranko in the house incident was rushed man bc why did he say he only wants to bang Yukana ,in the manga u have few dates,kiss,quarrel then making up..here u have only "lets date" 'ok"
Aug 5, 2017 7:41 AM

Sep 2009
even for a 1-cour show, there's only so much they can do with a currently 39 chapter manga released monthly.
Aug 5, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2015
komic said:
even for a 1-cour show, there's only so much they can do with a currently 39 chapter manga released monthly.
bruh noragami adapted 2 seasons of mangas 39 chapters..i am not sayin HNG is masterpiece oranything but they can easily adapt bc every chapter is interesting
Aug 5, 2017 9:09 AM

Sep 2009
Broonos said:
komic said:
bruh noragami adapted 2 seasons of mangas 39 chapters..i am not sayin HNG is masterpiece oranything but they can easily adapt bc every chapter is interesting

yes but Noragami has much larger number of pages and a good chunk of the first season are filled out. HNG one average has 16 - 25 pages.
Aug 5, 2017 9:10 AM

Jun 2016
Source material is irrelevant, especially for a show like this.
Aug 5, 2017 9:13 AM

Nov 2015
komic said:
Broonos said:

yes but Noragami has much larger number of pages and a good chunk of the first season are filled out. HNG one average has 16 - 25 pages.
well these episodes are literally adapted per chapter only the last episode adapted 2 chapters but it skipped the more dramatic part in the park as u know,that episode at the house was so senceless bc there was no build up or anything i dont know how can u disagree with me when u read the manga
Aug 5, 2017 9:15 AM

Sep 2009
Broonos said:
komic said:

well these episodes are literally adapted per chapter only the last episode adapted 2 chapters but it skipped the more dramatic part in the park as u know,that episode at the house was so senceless bc there was no build up or anything i dont know how can u disagree with me when u read the manga

I agree. for one thing they were supposed to go to the swimming pool and the thing with Kashii could be left for a later episode to build drama.
Aug 5, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2015
komic said:
Broonos said:

I agree. for one thing they were supposed to go to the swimming pool and the thing with Kashii could be left for a later episode to build drama.
They kad already u know what(hate writing spoiler tag) then had few fights then they made up and then u have Ranko scene ,they just rush through everything for promoting it so its disapointing
Aug 5, 2017 9:40 PM

Mar 2013
Pyxus said:
Source material is irrelevant, especially for a show like this.

The manga was all plot, almost no service. In fact, I would consider the anime to be a disservice to the original content. If I was the mangaka, this experience would make me extremely stingy with my Intellectual Property. (I'm a writer, not a manga artist.)
Aug 6, 2017 1:49 AM

Oct 2016
>voices are horrible

You must have some shit hearing then because they sound great to me.
Aug 13, 2017 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
I've started reading the manga after dropping this show and holy shit. The anime really is an unfortunate, miserable pile of an adaptation compared to the source material, and the source material still isn't even that good.
Aug 13, 2017 7:47 PM

Nov 2015
-Trippwire- said:
I've started reading the manga after dropping this show and holy shit. The anime really is an unfortunate, miserable pile of an adaptation compared to the source material, and the source material still isn't even that good.
i didnt complain for nothing as u see. I know its not the best manga but its pretty entertaining and easy going,but anime is really *many explitives*
Aug 13, 2017 7:57 PM

Jun 2013
Broonos said:
-Trippwire- said:
i didnt complain for nothing as u see. I know its not the best manga but its pretty entertaining and easy going,but anime is really *many explitives*

That's pretty much how I see the manga, too. It's light, funny, and engaging enough to keep me reading. Sometimes that's all you can really ask for, haha. The biggest thing, however, is that I can't believe how poorly Junichi and his friends are portrayed by the anime. Like, who on earth thought it was a good idea to make the one friend a legitimate pedophile?
-Trippwire-Aug 13, 2017 8:04 PM
Aug 14, 2017 2:36 AM

Jan 2011
A botched manga to anime adaption? Why am I not surprise? It isn't like that is what usually comes from this?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 13, 2017 3:59 AM

Apr 2014
Well, thanks for answering my question before I even ask it. xD
I liked this anime. I was wondering if the manga was any different because I have been burnt by anime I liked before. (Most recently Fuuka...) Welp, time to go read the manga.
Sep 13, 2017 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
The anime isn't even that bad. I heard that the manga isn't even that great anyways.
Sep 13, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2015
Wasshio said:
The anime isn't even that bad. I heard that the manga isn't even that great anyways.
i am not saying manga is masterpiece or something but comparing this manga and anime its like night and day
Sep 13, 2017 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
Broonos said:
Wasshio said:
i am not saying manga is masterpiece or something but comparing this manga and anime its like night and day

I see then. Well... really can't say much about it. From an anime only I just say that I believe the anime is alright... but that's how I see it. Nothing remotely special but that's just it.
Sep 13, 2017 9:52 AM

Sep 2015
sure the manga is better, but that's not saying much.
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

197 by MuriloA »»
Mar 24, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.