Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
so it doesnt seem like we will reach a fitting conclusion to denja's proposal anytime soon. Lets wait it out and try again in the 3rd day maybe with a more..compromising offer?
And maybe karote will use his ability as well....I dont recall him being so active this time around though....

@grrr, if i wanted to have an active ability i wuld like to be anyone of the tpr, or hider. As those roles seem to be the most fun while having some degree of safety as well. But i got a decent role though but i still dont know who to properly use it.
Jun 11, 2017 10:49 AM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: The way people are opposing denja's plan, they can be scum read. The situation here calls for denja's plan to be put into action. Any other way and we will be running in circles. If we lynch a townie, we will have a smaller list of possible suspects for later.

Ahh yes, let's scum read people for having an opinion. It's like yesterday where people judged Penta for trying to force people into claiming. It's not alignment indicative. And I can tell you from experience that Suzu is often if not always against that kind of stuff.

If anything, anon should be claiming if he really wants to go for Denja's plan.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 11, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2016
disclaimer: not saying anon should claim. but if he's gonna complain about other people not going along with the plan then he's accountable as well. or they or she or whatever.
Jun 11, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
vote: ironace
I really hate to have go back to where I started. But if wen is telling the truth, then ironace has a higher chance of being scum. If he's not, well, like grrr says, let the real vigilante shoot him. And 2 of ironace's votes have been on players who voted for him first right before.
Also I have little intention of going along with Denja's plan because he's given me little reason to actually trust him + he's not here. If he shows up maybe that'll be another story.
Plus I have some thoughts on why grrr is acting this way. And I'd like to keep him alive.

i havemt commented as much this time as the conversation was moving to fast from one point to another and also due to the fact that my net is constantly disconnecting. Im surprised that i even voted this time due to that.

Anyway, the fact is, as i said, i was going to vote for penta. But he claimed before i could. And i dont like the fact that grrr's plan is actually working. So my vote is not due to''he voted for me''.
Tell just tell me, is grrr's plan-whatever the hell it is- actually beneficial for the town?
So many claims are coming out its starting to get annoying. Hey, i have a lynch train, i better let my role be out so that people dont suspect me!Now its not necessarily bad thing to do but as soon as anyone is under pressure, he cracks, that is starting to ruin my mood. I was kinda enjoying this game even when most thought that i was scum.
As much as i would like to reveal my role, if my train gets bigger and bigger, i have decided to not reveal as im just done with it. I will not reveal it even if i get lynched as im just done with claims. This game is not as fun anymore.
Jun 11, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
Headed home from work brb
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 11, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (3) - ( Rinto-kun, grrr, RE1031)

DenjaX (1) - (Karote)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - ( Suzune-chan)

grrr (2) - (Sleipnirr, ironace)

wen294 (2) - ([Shinichi-kun, Pentaflare)

Pentaflare (1) - Abuhumaid)

Not voting: PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, DenjaX, SuzakuTsubasa, wen294, Coelestin, logic340

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 11, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE1031 said:
I really hate to have go back to where I started. But if wen is telling the truth, then ironace has a higher chance of being scum. If he's not, well, like grrr says, let the real vigilante shoot him. And 2 of ironace's votes have been on players who voted for him first right before.
Also I have little intention of going along with Denja's plan because he's given me little reason to actually trust him + he's not here. If he shows up maybe that'll be another story.
Plus I have some thoughts on why grrr is acting this way. And I'd like to keep him alive.

i havemt commented as much this time as the conversation was moving to fast from one point to another and also due to the fact that my net is constantly disconnecting. Im surprised that i even voted this time due to that.

Anyway, the fact is, as i said, i was going to vote for penta. But he claimed before i could. And i dont like the fact that grrr's plan is actually working. So my vote is not due to''he voted for me''.
Tell just tell me, is grrr's plan-whatever the hell it is- actually beneficial for the town?
So many claims are coming out its starting to get annoying. Hey, i have a lynch train, i better let my role be out so that people dont suspect me!Now its not necessarily bad thing to do but as soon as anyone is under pressure, he cracks, that is starting to ruin my mood. I was kinda enjoying this game even when most thought that i was scum.
As much as i would like to reveal my role, if my train gets bigger and bigger, i have decided to not reveal as im just done with it. I will not reveal it even if i get lynched as im just done with claims. This game is not as fun anymore.

So you are willing to throw the game away just because it has gotten a little less fun for you?
I don't know what grrr's plan is. If it's the massclaim thing, then he hasn't been actively enforcing it, so I don't care.
Jun 11, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:

So you voted grrr because you have doubts about whether or not his plan is beneficial to town. Then you say a bit later his plan is not neccessarily a bad thing and that it's just ruining your mood. Then is your vote on grrr really because you don't think he's acting in town's best interest or just because you don't like him?
Jun 11, 2017 11:45 AM

Aug 2014
Vote: grrr
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 11, 2017 11:46 AM

Aug 2014
Countertrain! Countertrain!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 11, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
changevote:iron

I understand the want to not claim but in the end it's gonna get your lynched because if you refuse to cooperate that's how you get lynched. If you don't like claims then u should probably stick to closed setups.

Jun 11, 2017 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Actually screw that change vote:pentsflare

Jun 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2010
Because we have an hour left and I want to see what others will do.

Jun 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
ironace said:

So you voted grrr because you have doubts about whether or not his plan is beneficial to town. Then you say a bit later his plan is not neccessarily a bad thing and that it's just ruining your mood. Then is your vote on grrr really because you don't think he's acting in town's best interest or just because you don't like him?

Im saying, a single claim here and there is not necessarily bad, but when two or more people claim around the same time, it leaves a bitter taste. My vote is partially because i dont believe that this will be beneficial and partially because my gut is telling me he is scum.Me liking him or not has nothing to do with it.
Jun 11, 2017 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
Vote: ironace

lololol
Jun 11, 2017 11:50 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
changevote:iron

I understand the want to not claim but in the end it's gonna get your lynched because if you refuse to cooperate that's how you get lynched. If you don't like claims then u should probably stick to closed setups.

Yeah its my fist time but from now on, ill try to play only closed setups.
Jun 11, 2017 11:50 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:

lololol

Whats with the lolololol?

lelelelel
Jun 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Sep 2016
If grrr is what I think he is, and I think there's a good chance that he is, then we don't want to lynch him. As such, I will not be voting for him today. But since I'm not positive, it's not the end of the world if he does get lynched. But it'll happen without my vote.
Jun 11, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
Coelestin said:

lololol

lelelelel

That's one too many

Lalalal
Jun 11, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
changevote:ironace

Lol now isn't the time for me to be petty re10 is right I think ik exactly what his role is so rather ace than grrr

Jun 11, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Ahhh if we only had more time I'd love more pressure on Suzu...
@Suzune-chan I might have missed it but do you have more stronger reads than just Penta?

Edit: I hate posting on my phone ;_;
Jun 11, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
ironace said:

lelelelel

That's one too many

Lalalal

oh right
Lililil
Jun 11, 2017 12:00 PM

Jan 2010
Current read list:
Town:

Karote/logic340

Town Read:
DenjaX/Rinto/Coelestin/RE

Town Lean
yurkin

Believable Claim:
Shinichi/Penta/wen

Neural
Sleipnirr/Suzune-chan/grrr/PTYamin/Militus/SuzakuTsubasa/ironace/Abu

Willing to vote any of my neutral reads.

Jun 11, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Coelestin said:

That's one too many

Lalalal

oh right
Lililil
if you're town you need to stop playing around because you're going to get yourself lynched here. That's not in the best interest of your teammates in any case so please do try we have 45 minutes.

Coelestin said:
@Suzune-chan I might have missed it but do you have more stronger reads than just Penta?

I feel the same way you do I even wanted to vote for her earlier but she still hasn't been around so it wouldn't have accomplished anything.

Jun 11, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:

Coelestin said:

I feel the same way you do I even wanted to vote for her earlier but she still hasn't been around so it wouldn't have accomplished anything.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I just really want to clear her a bit more because she can be an awesome asset if she's town but I guess it can't be changed if she doesn't have much time -sighs-
Jun 11, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (5) - ( Rinto-kun, grrr, RE1031, Coelestin, Shinchi-Kun)

DenjaX (1) - (Karote)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - ( Suzune-chan)

grrr (4) - (Sleipnirr, ironace, PentaFlare, logic340)

Pentaflare (1) - Abuhumaid)

Not voting: PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, DenjaX, SuzakuTsubasa, wen294

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 11, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
What really sucks is the two (PTT and Militus) people I want to hear noisy from haven't posted at all. Abu hasn't done much to give a read either way. He may be scum here just trying to lay low since he got roasted hard the last time? Suzune and Sleipnirr both feel a bit low key.

Jun 11, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
Zymf will replace DenjaX after the phase!
Jun 11, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

I know you said that all the claims were getting annoying but facing down 5 votes with 35 minutes left it might be time for you to claim? As I said earlier if you're in fact town then letting yourself get lynched may not be all that beneficial to us. If you're just going to eat the rope could you at least share your thoughts on Suzune, Suzaku, yurkin, RE, and Abu before you do?

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
What really sucks is the two (PTT and Militus) people I want to hear noisy from haven't posted at all. Abu hasn't done much to give a read either way. He may be scum here just trying to lay low since he got roasted hard the last time? Suzune and Sleipnirr both feel a bit low key.

^ yeah...

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
from one mechanical player to another.

Jun 11, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

Dang that's unexpected
Jun 11, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

^ yeah...
I guess I'm fine with lynching ironace today if he doesn't do something here in the next few minutes period but I really feel like if the first two don't get modkilled we really need to look into those 5 tomorrow.

Jun 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340
In 40 minutes the tides wont change so easily. Pty,militus,denja will probably not be online but and im sure wen will vote for me. Yurkin will also vote as she is somewhat of a lazy voter right now. Dont know what korote will do but i doubt it will make a difference.

So before i go, let me tell you who i suspect to be the mafia(most are just haunches)
->abuhumaid
->grrr
->yurkin
->the fourth is a tie between coelestin and pty)

Hope these help you guys.
Jun 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Dang that's unexpected

Well at beginning of Day 2 i asked from him did he want to be replaced now or after this phase and he said he can still play Day 2
Jun 11, 2017 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
ironace said:
@logic340
In 40 minutes the tides wont change so easily. Pty,militus,denja will probably not be online but and im sure wen will vote for me. Yurkin will also vote as she is somewhat of a lazy voter right now. Dont know what korote will do but i doubt it will make a difference.

So before i go, let me tell you who i suspect to be the mafia(most are just haunches)
->abuhumaid
->grrr
->yurkin

I will watch you die mwahaha
Jun 11, 2017 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Coelestin said:

Dang that's unexpected

Well at beginning of Day 2 i asked from him did he want to be replaced now or after this phase and he said he can still play Day 2

Oh yeah I remember that, still didn't expect that cause he was suddenly came up here o.O kk thanks for the notice
Jun 11, 2017 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
If any of you have any ideas to repalce PTYamin or Militus. Tell me and i replace em. Otherwise time to blaast!
Jun 11, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I know you said that all the claims were getting annoying but facing down 5 votes with 35 minutes left it might be time for you to claim?

Logic's taking the words out of my mouth

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Hmm i thought he said he'd have time after D1. Bit of a shame.
Oh well, at least we're getting a magical unicorn back in so that's cool.

I was kinda hoping for a mil or ptyamin replacement tho ;w;

Oct 2014
wen294 said:
Well from the looks of it i won't avoid a lynch without a claim so I have to do this sooner rather than later:

I'm Tachanka, the vigilante
Did not use night action N1, if there's anyone you wanna see dead just gimme a heads up before N2. If you wanna check you can just cop me or hide behind me or whatever really.

Shoot PTYamin (then Militus) please

Jun 11, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
@yurkin, @SuzakuTsubasa, @wen294
Would you 3 care to vote?

@Suzune-chan between Suzaku and ironace who would you rather lynch?
@Karote did you think Denja's slot was scum when you voted?
@AbuHumaid would you care to move your vote to a more suitable place?

Sep 2016
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:
Well from the looks of it i won't avoid a lynch without a claim so I have to do this sooner rather than later:

Did not use night action N1, if there's anyone you wanna see dead just gimme a heads up before N2. If you wanna check you can just cop me or hide behind me or whatever really.

iya iya iya
not yet

Dec 2012
I can't use my ability this late and I wasn't planning on using it.
Jun 11, 2017 12:33 PM

Oct 2014
ironace said:
so it doesnt seem like we will reach a fitting conclusion to denja's proposal anytime soon. Lets wait it out and try again in the 3rd day maybe with a more..compromising offer?
And maybe karote will use his ability as well....I dont recall him being so active this time around though....

@grrr, if i wanted to have an active ability i wuld like to be anyone of the tpr, or hider. As those roles seem to be the most fun while having some degree of safety as well. But i got a decent role though but i still dont know who to properly use it.
Please claim if you don't want to die.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
I know you said that all the claims were getting annoying but facing down 5 votes with 35 minutes left it might be time for you to claim? As I said earlier if you're in fact town then letting yourself get lynched may not be all that beneficial to us. If you're just going to eat the rope could you at least share your thoughts on Suzune, Suzaku, yurkin, RE, and Abu before you do?

I left the list of people who i think are mafia, hope those help.
I honestly dont want to claim. For me it just doesnt matter anymore. I will be lynched today or will die during the night. The vigilante or sk will try to take me out as i have too much scumy-ness.
But if you want to know, read at your own risk

Jan 2014
+ If you dont have ideas for replacement. Do you want me to blast those two after this phase?
Jun 11, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:

I endorse this message

Jun 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Because we have an hour left and I want to see what others will do.

What's going on >_>

Jun 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
ironace said:
@logic340

->abuhumaid
->grrr
->yurkin

I will watch you die mwahaha

lmfao

ironace said:
logic340 said:

I left the list of people who i think are mafia, hope those help.
I honestly dont want to claim. For me it just doesnt matter anymore. I will be lynched today or will die during the night. The vigilante or sk will try to take me out as i have too much scumy-ness.
But if you want to know, read at your own risk

lol so you did roast yourself the whole time
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.