Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Also im gonna connect in the future phase stories. Or more of in epilogue some of my past games together. Even someone elses game is gonna be conected to this whole story.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 4:13 PM

Feb 2015
Karote said:
What is love,

baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more
Jun 8, 2017 4:21 PM

Dec 2012
Floofs said:
Karote said:
What is love,

You finished whole song by yourself, not cool man
Jun 8, 2017 4:24 PM

Feb 2015
Karote said:
Floofs said:

sorries
Jun 8, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
Floofs said:
Karote said:

sorries

Its ok
Jun 8, 2017 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
I'm so sorry for my inactivity, i really wanted to be more active this game but i have a limited access to internet, my internet decided to do me like that now of all times smh
Jun 8, 2017 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
I'll go to backreading now
Jun 9, 2017 12:31 AM

Jan 2014
Delivering message from Suzie! She wanted you guys know that she will be back on Day 2 and reason why she was gone is due to fact she had a very terrible day!
Jun 9, 2017 1:25 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: hmph Your finally howing signs of using a brain huh wen.
That knock out was just a payback for that punch. But very well. You have grown during our skirmish. If you want a real fight, you can have one, but let me warn you,
while your just a thug, i have trained in the art of not only sumo wrestling but in all other forms of martial arts as well. You shall die if you face me. But also know that the mighty I have no pride as i am trying to end this with this hidden gun (•̪●)=/̵/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

PS-> SHUT UP IRONACE
YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDNT GET OUT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF *********************

Damn that's a long word that got censorred there.... what's under it?
TrashyCookingUtensils?
Oh noes you practice multiple forms of matrial arts? Okey it's gotta be Magical Choco Girl Chichi then.

Ps, why is your left eye so much bigger than your right?
Jun 9, 2017 1:40 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I'll go to backreading now
So far all your posts have been "my internet is shet" or "i'm backreading"
I don't care if you've finished backreading or not if you don't actually DO something after you've finished backreading.
Jun 9, 2017 3:27 AM

Dec 2013
Its too quite over here...What do i do?
Jun 9, 2017 3:40 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Also im gonna connect in the future phase stories. Or more of in epilogue some of my past games together. Even someone elses game is gonna be conected to this whole story.

Will i be able to enjoy it even if i do not have any previous knowlede of the other games? I really enjoy reading your scenes.

The_Pyromaani said:
@ironace Pyrounga is my own created character for Pyro Games which appears if tie happens during day. Name idea i got out of Dragon Ball Z and the idea how he kind a appears. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Porunga

I forgot, what happens when a tie occurs? Like how does one solve the issue?
Jun 9, 2017 3:47 AM

Jan 2014
@ironace if you want you can go read https://myanimelist.net/blog/The_Pyromaani i have there in my blog all previous games stated. Story telling evolves little by little as the newer the games gets : D

When tie occurs Pyrounga is summoned and then we spin the wheel where your names are and one of you randomly dies.

What to do is enjoy the night.
Jun 9, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
@the_pyromaani
I see, thanks. I will check those posts out.

But im usually awake at night and asleep during the day....I dont have anyone to enjoy it with .....
Jun 9, 2017 4:31 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:
that's my user tag on XBox live

Aah yeah checked it out. Seems quite dead profile tho. YOHOHOHOHO!
Yeah I haven't been doing much gaming lately and I have yet to upgrade to an Xbox ONE.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 4:41 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Aah yeah checked it out. Seems quite dead profile tho. YOHOHOHOHO!
Yeah I haven't been doing much gaming lately and I have yet to upgrade to an Xbox ONE.

ya i can see that. Well E3 is almost here so u can be bad ass and check out the project scorpio xD
Jun 9, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: "wen, I shall leave it to your imagination as to what is behind those stars.And just when I started to think you were slighly capable of using a brain, you go ahead and ask me, why is one of my eye smaller than the other. Its obvious im staring at you from a side angle BAKA!

Ironace...just shut up. No one likes you here."
Jun 9, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: "wen, I shall leave it to your imagination as to what is behind those stars.And just when I started to think you were slighly capable of using a brain, you go ahead and ask me, why is one of my eye smaller than the other. Its obvious im staring at you from a side angle BAKA!

hmm....maybe anonymous isn't who I was thinking after all. But then again it's still quite possible.
I like ironace that's why I invited him to join us. Take the time to get to know him you may end up liking him in the end as well.

Jun 9, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
Death People's club made
Jun 9, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Death People's club made
goes into hiding....

Jun 9, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Death People's club made
goes into hiding....

Hopefully we get much company for reiynii
Jun 9, 2017 7:28 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

I guess you're just overly conscious of your eyes being deformed. Sorry for bringing up such a sensitive subject. It's okey though, i won't judge you for it. Some people just have eyes of different sizes, it's nothing to be ashamed of. It doesn't change who you are on the inside.
Jun 9, 2017 8:00 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Ok.........
Ill just sit quietly in the corner then.....
Jun 9, 2017 8:02 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Death People's club made
goes into hiding....

Why though? I dont understand.
Jun 9, 2017 8:04 AM

Aug 2014
ironace said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Ok.........
Ill just sit quietly in the corner then.....

Nah. Come here to my saloon and get yerself a drink. Here the rules are different. If someone talks big, they better be a quick draw to back it up. I'm bettin' you can hold yer own.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 9, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: ʘ‿ʘ
see, my eyes are perfectly normal. But its alright,I understand, your brain works in different ways so it cannot comprehend the fact that obviously i was looking from the side.
Anyway, I see that a thug like you has become quite meek after learning that the great I have experience in all martial arts. HA HA. Good. Good!
Its the only way one can survive in front of absolute power after all. Now shu shu! Run away with your tail between your sorry excuse of a bottom!!!

Logic, no. I dont like him. He DARED to call the prodigious me an annoyance. For that he will pay dearly. Next time i will definitely lynch him!

BTW, WHO AM I??
( ˘˘з)
Jun 9, 2017 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
see, my eyes are perfectly normal. But its alright,I understand, your brain works in different ways so it cannot comprehend the fact that obviously i was looking from the side.
Anyway, I see that a thug like you has become quite meek after learning that the great I have experience in all martial arts. HA HA. Good. Good!
Its the only way one can survive in front of absolute power after all. Now shu shu! Run away with your tail between your sorry excuse of a bottom!!!

Logic, no. I dont like him. He DARED to call the prodigious me an annoyance. For that he will pay dearly. Next time i will definitely lynch him!

BTW, WHO AM I??
( ˘˘з)

Tell us and maybe we will find out sooner.
Great, just great, i already have one person who want me gone already and its still night time.

PentaFlare said:

Nah. Come here to my saloon and get yerself a drink. Here the rules are different. If someone talks big, they better be a quick draw to back it up. I'm bettin' you can hold yer own.

B-but i dont take part in fights....I like civilized discussions more....
Jun 9, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
goes into hiding....

Why though? I dont understand.
I don't want to slip up and have Pyrounga send me to the afterlife. It was more of a joke than anything else.

@DenjaX, @AbuHumaid, and @Shinichi-kun Since there was no real night chat to speak of I will assume you all are caught up. Abu and Denja I expect early participation if you both make it through the night.

Jun 9, 2017 8:57 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:

BTW, WHO AM I??
( ˘˘з)
If you would really like people to guess it should wait until the start of D2. Also when did logic call anonymous an annoyance? You're a very aggressive anon but anon usually are since they can hide behind they anonymous identity.

Jun 9, 2017 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

BTW, WHO AM I??
( ˘˘з)
From how you speak i'd say yurkin, but i don't trust her activity enough so i'd go with penta.
Jun 9, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
If you would really like people to guess it should wait until the start of D2. Also when did logic call anonymous an annoyance? You're a very aggressive anon but anon usually are since they can hide behind they anonymous identity.
Jun 9, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2016
Yeah I know who anon is. At least I think I do.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 9:29 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

BTW, WHO AM I??
( ˘˘з)
From how you speak i'd say yurkin, but i don't trust her activity enough so i'd go with penta.

I'd say togs, but he's not in the game so i'd go with sleip.
Jun 9, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
wen294 said:

That English is too good to be Sleip.
Jun 9, 2017 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
wen294 said:

The_Pyromaani said:

Notice how she writes first I with capital letter but the rest with the small i.
Jun 9, 2017 9:38 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

As expected of captain karote. Then i'd say tsubasa.
Jun 9, 2017 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

The_Pyromaani said:

Notice how she writes first I with capital letter but the rest with the small i.

Such a sharp eye for the small details captain karote, i'm impressed.
Jun 9, 2017 9:42 AM

Sep 2016
If we're all guessing anyway I'll just say...
I sure hope I don't die tonight! If I do, I'll go grrrrrrrr.....
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
yurkin said:

And the activity is too good to be Togs.
Jun 9, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:

How do you know its a girl?
Jun 9, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
Karote said:

'Cause it says on Yurkin's profile that she's a girl. Aduh.
Jun 9, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
ironace said:

'Cause it says on Yurkin's profile that she's a girl. Aduh.
oh isee, both yurkin and anon have done the same with their I and i. Wow i wouldve never noticed it
Jun 9, 2017 10:09 AM

Feb 2014
Actually, you seem to do the same.
Jun 9, 2017 10:11 AM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Actually, you seem to do the same.

Do i? eh i never put my mind to it.
Jun 9, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
Hehe its finally getting interesting over here! I knew i was popular!!!
Logic, ironace has called me an annoying, not you dummy!
However that was in the past, now look at the present.
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AGGRESSIVE??!! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME WITH THE OTHER ANONS?! I AM ABOVE ALL OTHER ANONS! THEY ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!
(thinking to myslef=''calm down,calm down!!!'')

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯<-(HMPH)
Logic, i am insulted that you compared the MARVELOUS me to others, I am letting go of ironace atm, as you have insulted me to a level that that noob could not. Your getting lynched next time!!

If you think that that is me being aggressive, you int seen shit then boi!

.......Karote is trying TOO hard LOL.
NoTiCe HoW sHe WrIteS fIrSt I wItH cApItAl LeTtEr BuT tHe ReSt WiTh SmAlL i.
Jun 9, 2017 10:24 AM

Jul 2009
Oh she used the "lol" that got to be yurkin no doubt.
Jun 9, 2017 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
Anon don't be angry at me i was just joking... >_>
Jun 9, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯<-(HMPH)
Hm?
Jun 9, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Hehe its finally getting interesting over here! I knew i was popular!!!
Logic, ironace has called me an annoying, not you dummy!
However that was in the past, now look at the present.
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AGGRESSIVE??!! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME WITH THE OTHER ANONS?! I AM ABOVE ALL OTHER ANONS! THEY ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!
(thinking to myslef=''calm down,calm down!!!'')

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯<-(HMPH)
Logic, i am insulted that you compared the MARVELOUS me to others, I am letting go of ironace atm, as you have insulted me to a level that that noob could not. Your getting lynched next time!!

If you think that that is me being aggressive, you int seen shit then boi!

.......Karote is trying TOO hard LOL.
NoTiCe HoW sHe WrIteS fIrSt I wItH cApItAl LeTtEr BuT tHe ReSt WiTh SmAlL i.
Ah I completely misread what you wrote there. I guess the punctuation makes it clear what you were saying....lol. I call things how I see them anon and you are being a bit aggressive, though I never said that was a bad thing. Logic can be quite aggressive if you catch him at the right time so bring it on! I think I am back to my original idea for who you are. Continue on my good sir.

Jun 9, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2014
Less than two hours and we see body count riiiiseee! Maybe o:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.