Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
Wait. Can Frost only roleblock the ones that visit her or roleblock anybody? @The_Pyromaani

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
Oh, I also know who the person I role blocked is and who they visited, so I could be useful to both parties if anything, like ask me to role block this person and that person. Up to you guys~

Town already has a roleblocker though?

Oct 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Rinto-kun said:
Could somebody enlighten me why are we giving ironace another chance again?

Cuz this is his first mafia game.
I say we lynch him, he won't learn if we let him go with lurking, do you want another Rinto/grrr/Abu?

Jun 8, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
Wait. Can Frost only roleblock the ones that visit her or roleblock anybody?
Anyone I want :D

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

Yes, I freaking want you to claim o_0, do it now dude or you get a one-way boarding pass to lynch lane from me.

This mindset is un healthy just because he doesnt anna claim doesnt make him scummy or a viable lynch target.

Its weird how in the exact same scenario you would say the opposite about me not wanting to claim.

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: "Wen are you a thug in real life?
There are more ways to fight than just one ya know?
And if you read clearly i want to see others fight, not me you uncivilized and illiterate peasant!"

I like this Anon xD
Same.
Jun 8, 2017 12:40 PM

Jan 2014
from op

~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Dec 2013
no reason to lynch him the real frost should just counter claim him, its obvious the sk wont counter claim so its safe to say hes prob really frost.

Jul 2009
Totaly did not expected so many claims that phase change, dunno how to react to tpr claim...

Jan 2015
Rinto-kun said:
Sleipnirr said:

Cuz this is his first mafia game.
I say we lynch him, he won't learn if we let him go with lurking, do you want another Rinto/grrr/Abu?

Nope do you think if people kept lynching him in the first day he would learn anything about mafia.
Jun 8, 2017 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
vote: reiynii
Better known scum than possible scum.
But it sure does bother me that ironace refused to claim. Like what is with the guessing game.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Sep 2014
Well, speaking of inactives it's time for me to join the party since I have to leave but have fun everyone <3

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
also about reiynii's claim she is not town aligned so I dont see any reasons to not lynch her I agree with wen's point in this if we lynch her and know for good then mafia wont be able to claim that role and create confusion towards the end of the game and we dont even know what those mats exactly do. Like you are roleblocked and they know you walked on the trap but whatelse?

No ones gonna claim that role lol other than the sk

Also why are we all taking the easy way out this is an open setup we know a survivor is in play so why is everyone making the assumption its the sk.

Dec 2013
IF reiynii lynch goes through its gunranteed atleast 1 scum is on that train.

Jun 8, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
Totaly did not expected so many claims that phase change, dunno how to react to tpr claim...
Catch them for me Yurkin <3 I'll leave my soul to you m'dear ^ ^)/

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

thats what it feels like
Thanks for repeating what i just said. That sure added a whole lot.

Cool sorry for having the same opinion as you.

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
no reason to lynch him the real frost should just counter claim him, its obvious the sk wont counter claim so its safe to say hes prob really frost.

Why should the real Frost counterclaim him if he isn't Frost? If Frost reveals herself, no one will target her anymore.

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Coelestin said:
Wait. Can Frost only roleblock the ones that visit her or roleblock anybody?
Anyone I want :D

It says in the description that it works on anybody that VISITS. Needless to say the person that lives there isn't gonna VISIT.
Jun 8, 2017 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
Since this is a TPR claim under pressure, we should take the safe route and lynch it. I would be open to the idea of keeping a TPR alive if the claim was made early, under no pressure, and with the intent to provide clarity to town. In this situation, we now have an option to avoid lynching a town PR and still having a pretty decent chance of catching a fakeclaim in mafia. My vote isn't moving.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This mindset is un healthy just because he doesnt anna claim doesnt make him scummy or a viable lynch target.

Its weird how in the exact same scenario you would say the opposite about me not wanting to claim.

Scenario is different this is an open setup, in closed setups by not claiming ur harming town. No reason to claim in an open setup or even force claims espically this early.

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
I'll make it a point to stay inactive the whole game next time since that's what the survivors seem to be doing ;-;

im really sorry.....its because im a noob that you ended up in this situation :/

Jan 2015
okay so lets do it like this if there is a real frost claim now then we will lynch this person if not lets not lynch reiynii.

Oct 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Rinto-kun said:

Nope do you think if people kept lynching him in the first day he would learn anything about mafia.

Most people learn by experience, drop them in the deep and if they manage to swim, they're good, if they sink, they drown. It's a choice of capabilities and it builds character, to me the only logical way out is to lynch him, because if he happens to be mafia, he will know that he could get by with lurking. Guess it doesn't concern you that much but our whole lynch choices are wrong imo.

Why lynch the TPR even, she doesn't hinder the game nor town by any means possible?

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, logic340)

Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

reiynii (6) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: ಠ_ರೃ
You really are illiterate
Watching ''others fight'' is different form getting my beautiful face beat up...

And if that my face after getting punched then its worth it if you got knocked the hell out like
(╯°□°)╯︵ (\ x^x)\
Jun 8, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why should the real Frost counterclaim him if he isn't Frost? If Frost reveals herself, no one will target her anymore.

So then its obvious reiynii isnt the sk

Jun 8, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also i dont care about the tpr win condition i care about finding the actual sk not wasting a lynch on a survivor day 1.

Jun 8, 2017 12:45 PM

Aug 2014
Also, Frost is more likely to block important town roles like the cop or doctor than mafia roles. Keeping her around us detrimental.
Jun 8, 2017 12:46 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

Voting for inactive people most often ends up being a waste if it's longer than a few hours or if it's apparent that the person isn't there. You're wasting your vote that you rather could use to pressure other people who are possibly more active.

If he's scum, it's not a waste. He's given me more reason to believe he is scum than town. And I have tried to pressure ironace, as others have, to claim, but he's refusing to. How do you feel about this refusal to cooperate?

I'm not sure actually. It could be newb confusion but I'd have to re-read carefully to discern that.
Jun 8, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Exactly. Frost has the best chance of getting the win if she stays hidden. If it's a fake claim then the real frost would just make use of that for her night actions. She has absolutly no reason to counterclaim.
Also for mafia it's tempting to claim frost as well since it's the one non-town role that isn't directly harmfull for town. It's the go-to claim for when you get copped or something along with miller.
Jun 8, 2017 12:47 PM

Dec 2013
Iss night talk allowed?

Sep 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Sleipnirr said:

Most people learn by experience, drop them in the deep and if they manage to swim, they're good, if they sink, they drown. It's a choice of capabilities and it builds character, to me the only logical way out is to lynch him, because if he happens to be mafia, he will know that he could get by with lurking. Guess it doesn't concern you that much but our whole lynch choices are wrong imo.

Why lynch the TPR even, she doesn't hinder the game nor town by any means possible?

TPR is a better lynch than town. No, we don't know the others could be town but it's worth it. Plus there's always a chance that they're not TPR at all and are mafia.
Other than that, I completely agree. Not letting ironace off the hook.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Iss night talk allowed?

You are free to talk here but not strategic. So we can talk about like weather or something. Enjoy the night
Jun 8, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

Also i dont care about the tpr win condition i care about finding the actual sk not wasting a lynch on a survivor day 1.

Why are you so focused on the SK?

Jan 2010
Thoughts on Frost - She is not harmful to town in a sense of killing townies to win. She is however disruptive to our night actions since whoever steps on her traps is roleblocked. Not saying she couldn't hit mafia or the other TPR but the chances of hitting town are much greater. That being said she isn't a hindrance to towns win and leaves the game as soon as she reaches her win con helping narrow down the PoE (suspect pool).

The question for me comes down to whether we believe raney's claim or not and when we believe she'll be helpful even if we do believe that claim. Party is against our win condition so we got to take him out.
I am with Shimich on this one
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Iss night talk allowed?

only fluff
Jun 8, 2017 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
guys we need a new lynch target I dont wanna lynch a survivor.

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Watching ''others fight'' is different form getting my beautiful face beat up...

And if that my face after getting punched then its worth it if you got knocked the hell out like
(╯°□°)╯︵ (\ x^x)\
Oh noes you threw me?!?
Guess you practiced sumo huh.
Lemme guess, you're claire?

ps, but you're watching me fight and i'm an 'other' so you're still watching others fight. It's just that i'm fighting against you but let's not sit on the details.

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Since this is a TPR claim under pressure, we should take the safe route and lynch it. I would be open to the idea of keeping a TPR alive if the claim was made early, under no pressure, and with the intent to provide clarity to town. In this situation, we now have an option to avoid lynching a town PR and still having a pretty decent chance of catching a fakeclaim in mafia. My vote isn't moving.

I'm with this one. If I'm wrong then you can blame me.

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

(╯°□°)╯︵ (\ x^x)\
My god this anonymous is so annoying. Why isnt he being useful like his first post?

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-kun

Jan 2014
final 10 minutes here we goo!
Jun 8, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:

Exactly. Frost has the best chance of getting the win if she stays hidden. If it's a fake claim then the real frost would just make use of that for her night actions. She has absolutly no reason to counterclaim.
Also for mafia it's tempting to claim frost as well since it's the one non-town role that isn't directly harmfull for town. It's the go-to claim for when you get copped or something along with miller.

I dont think thats a fair assumption when people are constantly trying to pressure everyone to claim, reiynii had no choice but to claim his exact role even if it could be detremential to his winconditoon because he was being setup to get lynched regardless.

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Thoughts on Frost - She is not harmful to town in a sense of killing townies to win. She is however disruptive to our night actions since whoever steps on her traps is roleblocked. Not saying she couldn't hit mafia or the other TPR but the chances of hitting town are much greater. That being said she isn't a hindrance to towns win and leaves the game as soon as she reaches her win con helping narrow down the PoE (suspect pool).

The question for me comes down to whether we believe raney's claim or not and when we believe she'll be helpful even if we do believe that claim. Party is against our win condition so we got to take him out.
I am with Shimich on this one

We will believe because since we let reiynii go the real one would come out at worst the next phase and we will lynch her then so if she is lying she can only buy 1 day phase I dont see any bad results for this as town but we need a new lynch target probably wen if you ask me. or mili at worst.

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, logic340)

Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

reiynii (6) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 12:51 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

cause survivor isnt harmful to town, while the sk and mafia are. This is just an easy lynch for mafia to ride on for free perks.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Shinichi-kun

this made me laugh so hard haha

Jan 2015
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:

Though frost doesnt put the mats to her own door though. She can put it a players door. Meaning she can put 1 to my door and if I sued my ability I would be rbed.

Aug 2014
Alright. Have to head out. This was good work this phase, but there are some players who really need to make more appearances and be part of that work.

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm with this one. If I'm wrong then you can blame me.
ah....I can definitely see this side of the argument. I still funny know how I feel about it though.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.