Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I think I remember Krista saying they weren't RBd N1 and that making me angrier they didn't shoot. ..

Anyway I haven't seen him retract the claim so vote just krista

i recall him saying he just didnt want to shoot out of faear of killint a town aligned player which cooming from karote makes sense.

Aug 2013
JustKrista said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@JustKrista why didn't you kill anyone?

I decided I'll do it next night.

Sonata said:
That's pretty bad.

@CorruptedPurity ISO on Claire?

@JustKrista well?

Why did you even write that post.

logic340 said:
Not liking how you avoided Purity's question then make it seem that Purity was talking about mechanics with your response. From what I gather from the question Purity wants to know if we feel that Suzune was town or scum based on their mechanics talk.

Someone talking about game mechanics doesn't mean anything unless it was all they talked about then I would get a little skeptical, though I can see both mafia and town doing it, also I honestly answered that I don't care much about mechanics so I couldn't comment on it.

hm....did you and the mafia both target Gwendolly? Did you not use your shot last night? Seems to me like you would want to prove you role and prove your alignment no? I am going to have to look back at how you claimed and see if I still believe it.

Sounds like you want to convince yourself that I'm scum.
@Shinichi-Kun @logic340 @Grapefruit21 @Cp because I can't be bothered to spell your name correctly @aa-dono

Dec 2014
JustKrista said:
OMG
SORRY, I WASN'T ROLEBLOCKED 3 TIMES
BOTH HOSTS SAID I WAS ROLEBLOCKED WHICH CONFUSED ME.

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
JustKrista said:
OMG
SORRY, I WASN'T ROLEBLOCKED 3 TIMES
BOTH HOSTS SAID I WAS ROLEBLOCKED WHICH CONFUSED ME.

Jesus fucking christ

Mar 20, 2017 9:14 AM

Dec 2016
JustKrista said:
I'm confused :|
I think I got the RB orders wrong or not ...........

Check, because I don't think you are scum. And if you go through with this one of us gets lynched.
Mar 20, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
Vote: Logic

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I think I remember Krista saying they weren't RBd N1 and that making me angrier they didn't shoot. ..

Anyway I haven't seen him retract the claim so vote just krista

i recall him saying he just didnt want to shoot out of faear of killint a town aligned player which cooming from karote makes sense.
Not true he said he didn't take the shot to "screw with mafia" Why are you misrepresenting him in an effort to protect him?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yep someone is def lieing.

the question which one
IDK I have been on both of them while you defended them both why don't you share your thoughts with me this time around?

Karote:
1.Hes town lieing to get us to lynch grape who is scum
2.Hes scum lieing to get grape lynched whois town.
3.hes scuum bussing his partner aka grape for town cred.
4.or they are both town.

Grape:
1.scum read karote for not shooting d1-scum read him here
2.defended him for a while-town read him here
3.scum reads karote again_undecided

Mar 20, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2013
wait what lol shrug

Jan 2010
You are so damn scummy grape...I just cant even this game.

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Cp because I can't be bothered to spell your name correctly
Honestly hurts...

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
IDK I have been on both of them while you defended them both why don't you share your thoughts with me this time around?

Karote:
4.or they are both town.

Grape:
He made a mistake. He wasn't blocked Night 1.

Mar 20, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not true he said he didn't take the shot to "screw with mafia" Why are you misrepresenting him in an effort to protect him?

from karote both make sense but in reality ik for a fact he didnt shoot cause good vigilantes never shoot night 1.

Dec 2014

Didn't you just agree with dono's point on logic? You're just mindlessly tunneling now?

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Karote:
4.or they are both town.

Grape:

i see that now lol

Mar 20, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Cp because I can't be bothered to spell your name correctly
Honestly hurts...
I am sorry, but would you rahter I butcher you name while trying to get this post out quickly?

Mar 20, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
I'll come back after 20 mins ...

May 2015
MOD NOTE: PLEASE CALLED KAROTE BY HIS USERNAME JUSTKRISTA

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Karote:
4.or they are both town.

Grape:
Did he make a mistake or was he trying to get Grape killed? We went over this all on D2 idk how you make that mistake here and now? This is another reason I feel Krista is not town. No input not keeping up with the thread and important events, has behavioral townie reads from shin and grape while not being behaviorally townie. Is in the best spot as basically conf town and fucks us by not shooting n1 making us take until d3 to resolve it, and making this false claim that right now....smh like come on man get it together.

@TheConquerer and @Rinto-kun no lurk please come out and help us.

Mar 20, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:

Didn't you just agree with dono's point on logic? You're just mindlessly tunneling now?

That was three hours ago. I was voting logic till I had to when I thought Krista was ccjng me. Logic has been reading me so poorly since then. His ISO and response to my criticism of it was nothing like toenn logic

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

no

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
I'll come back after 20 mins ...
Why you missed almost the entire phase already now you just leave after causing such an uproar1?

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Bless

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

That was three hours ago. I was voting logic till I had to when I thought Krista was ccjng me. Logic has been reading me so poorly since then. His ISO and response to my criticism of it was nothing like toenn logic

that was like an hour ago im pretty sure lol

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Honestly hurts...
I am sorry, but would you rahter I butcher you name while trying to get this post out quickly?
TwT is there no win for me?

On a more serious note... now what? The whole Krista/Grapefruit RB thing just whiffed...

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ruu said:
Bless

no

Mar 20, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

We are at 5-4 or 6-3 am I just supposed to let you mislynch me by being passive about bad votes on me. This isn't other games we have played and you are reading me horribly as well so there is that....

Mar 20, 2017 9:22 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Bless

no
@ruu mod kill Shinichi for disrespecting the rules plz

Mar 20, 2017 9:22 AM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:

Love you Ruu. Thanks a bunch.

Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

That was very recent. And he didn't tunnel much on you ever since, he was mainly focusing on Krista.
Mar 20, 2017 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
prob here is now i see grape in a bad spot too because ofhow fast he changed his vote

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no
@ruu mod kill Shinichi for disrespecting the rules plz

lol

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Bless

no

Tis a good reason to lynch shinichi. Kappa

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Did he make a mistake or was he trying to get Grape killed? We went over this all on D2 idk how you make that mistake here and now? This is another reason I feel Krista is not town. No input not keeping up with the thread and important events has behavioral townie reads from shin and grape while not being behaviorally townie. Is in the best spot as basically conf town and fucks us by not shooting n1 making us take until d3 to resolve it, and making this false claim that right now....smh like come on man get it together.

You're just throwing any mud you can aren't you? Bolding mine.
Mar 20, 2017 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

On a more serious note... now what? The whole Krista/Grapefruit RB thing just whiffed...
Honestly follow your heart now. I am pretty sure I am just going to stay on Shinichi because I feel like its the safest choice for me. Do your best, and trust your judgement.

Mar 20, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

from karote both make sense but in reality ik for a fact he didnt shoot cause good vigilantes never shoot night 1.
I've heard Crossbell argue that point differently but we can always discuss theory after the game. Krista is bad town imo as they have done nothing to help us not be in this situation. The whole CC thing was ust weird and now he dipped out. How many misunderstanding plus votes will Grapefruti be involved in before we actually look at it as a behavior? @Quickdraw....I mean @Grapefruit21 you are so quick to brush that off as nothgin but a misunderstanding how does that happen when they said they didn't get a PM night 1 but now said they do on D4?

Mar 20, 2017 9:26 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:

We are at 5-4 or 6-3 am I just supposed to let you mislynch me by being passive about bad votes on me. This isn't other games we have played and you are reading me horribly as well so there is that....
I've been anything but passive

Dec 2014
T-minus 34 minutes and I still dunno if Grape or Shini is more worthy of my vote.

Krista still reads as town to me. Bad town maybe but town regardless.

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Honestly follow your heart now. I am pretty sure I am just going to stay on Shinichi because I feel like its the safest choice for me. Do your best, and trust your judgement.

rather u not u should be voting grape or logic right now since they're the hot topic.

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Did he make a mistake or was he trying to get Grape killed? We went over this all on D2 idk how you make that mistake here and now? This is another reason I feel Krista is not town. No input not keeping up with the thread and important events has behavioral townie reads from shin and grape while not being behaviorally townie. Is in the best spot as basically conf town and fucks us by not shooting n1 making us take until d3 to resolve it, and making this false claim that right now....smh like come on man get it together.

You're just throwing any mud you can aren't you? Bolding mine.
This is new you never question me about it before just said I make scummy shit look town so which is it? Not mudslinging that would have been "Krista is trying to get grape lynched" instead of a question with two possibilities. How deep is that tunnel now anyway Grape?

Mar 20, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

Do you even read?
Mar 20, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Did he make a mistake or was he trying to get Grape killed? We went over this all on D2 idk how you make that mistake here and now? This is another reason I feel Krista is not town. No input not keeping up with the thread and important events, has behavioral townie reads from shin and grape while not being behaviorally townie. Is in the best spot as basically conf town and fucks us by not shooting n1 making us take until d3 to resolve it, and making this false claim that right now....smh like come on man get it together.

Are you serious right now, I had both hosts PM saying I was roleblocked, one was simply I was roleblocked and other I was roleblocked but my bullet went through.
What do you mean ''fuck us by not shooting n1''? I don't care what your opinion of Good vigilante is, just because it's different, doesn't mean I'm any more or less of a town.

It was my honest mistake and now you're using it to scumread me? Okay then.
Vote: logic

I don't have anything more to add.
Mar 20, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I've heard Crossbell argue that point differently but we can always discuss theory after the game. Krista is bad town imo as they have done nothing to help us not be in this situation. The whole CC thing was ust weird and now he dipped out. How many misunderstanding plus votes will Grapefruti be involved in before we actually look at it as a behavior? @Quickdraw....I mean @Grapefruit21 you are so quick to brush that off as nothgin but a misunderstanding how does that happen when they said they didn't get a PM night 1 but now said they do on D4?
because if they were scum they would have stuck with the claim and gotten me mislynched. 1 for 1 would have been worth it at this point.

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
Misunderstanding again....I was talking about me dude. Should I be chilling with the vote that could lose us the game sitting on me? No I don't think so which is why I am more frantic than you are used to because I have never been in a position to be lynched at a pivotal moment.

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

Idk, he was in almost every game I played last year. Laid back etc~ but the fact that he went and check doesn't seem like he's not trying to keep up. It's just personality.
I'm not throwing away the chance that he lied. Since I don't like it when JustKrista/Karote win. It's reallly salty picturing him smirking that smart brain on the other side of the screen but point it mistakes happen. I rather take it as it is and then see scenario why he would lie but take it back.

What I don't get is Grapefruit. his reluctance to vote for JustKrista when the claim was a cc to his. Why wait? If he is confident with his pm/role, then wouldn't he be excited to catch JustKrista as scum? Feels like he doesn't want to lynch JustKrista because he knew that would be bad for himself.

Vote: Grapefruit

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
T-minus 34 minutes and I still dunno if Grape or Shini is more worthy of my vote.

i rather u vote grap then because if he gets lynched and flips scum atleast i can still defend myself, but if u lynch me its practically over cause im vt.

Mar 20, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
@ruu vote count plz <3

Mar 20, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
@Ruu
Another vote count please if it's not too much to ask for.
Mar 20, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

Are you serious right now, I had both hosts PM saying I was roleblocked, one was simply I was roleblocked and other I was roleblocked but my bullet went through.
What do you mean ''fuck us by not shooting n1''? I don't care what your opinion of Good vigilante is, just because it's different, doesn't mean I'm any more or less of a town.

It was my honest mistake and now you're using it to scumread me? Okay then.
Vote: logic

I don't have anything more to add.
I am talking about in this game Grape wanted you to resolve Grrr and yourself n1 but you didn't and we had to deal with it until D3 ended that is fucking us in my opinion and I really don't care if it is good vig play or not it would have been good play this game which is what I am looking at.

Were you or weren't you blocked night #1 you said you were which started this whole shit with Grape could be lying....

Mar 20, 2017 9:31 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

i rather u vote grap then because if he gets lynched and flips scum atleast i can still defend myself, but if u lynch me its practically over cause im vt.

I honestly believed in you so much til ytd that your vote on grrr blew me away. But fine, you made less scummy moves than Grape. Grape had the dumb suzu tunnel followed by the lam-b vote after he outed cop followed by the grrr quickhammer attempt followed by the insane logic tunnel.

Vote:Grapefruit21
Mar 20, 2017 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

rather u not u should be voting grape or logic right now since they're the hot topic.
Nah man, I don't go for that fake gothic, nerd pandering shit. I shop at Ross likethe cheap bitch I am.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.