Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Because I am curious to see reactions to this and want to see other's lists since I derailed a whole day with mechanical talk it's t/s list time.

Town
Grapefruit
JustKrista (Pending N2)
Oyasumi_Rosie

Lam-b
Claire

Togs
Logic
Rinto
Kaitou (I have completely forgotten anything they've done when I had strong opinions about them D1... Next person to reread.)

Sonata
Grrr
Shinichi (I hate our exchange about voting me/logic being scum, doesn't make sense with scum!Suzu)

Suzu (Our mechanical discussion is well chronicled...)
CPurity (Chronicled elsewhere but my addition is defensive and appealing to emotion. e.g. being rude while attacking others for being rude...)

sad that u werent paying enough attention in the thread to see my soft claim, ik rosie noticed it.

Mar 14, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

I would like to ask everyone on my train if you really think I am scum who do you think are my buddies? And when I flip town where will you go next?

Honestly the first question strikes me at odd from you idk why, but as of reading ur posts im leaning more towards u still being slightly scummy.

If you were to flip town i would end up rereading the thread to catch any wierd interactions.

As for your scum buddies

Rosie seems possible at this pint as for another or 3rd i have to think on that.

Mar 14, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

me voting you or what? cause i have my vote on logic. Other than ur anti town mind set their isnt anythign i have that can prove your scum once i find that defining line or factor ill vote you.
And what defining line has made me scum? Basically the case against me boils down to my activity isn't where it usually is. I talked mechanics with everyone else who was talking mechanics (less than most), and RL took me away for the better part of the last two real days. My post count is low as fuck and I've had a hard time getting into this game while I was dealing with 3 others.

@Sonata and @Claire talk to me about Suzune you both played with her as scum recently. She was extremely townie in those games as well and she feels almost too clean as town at this point. What does you previous experience as her partner tell you or am I overthinking this?

Proving suzune is scum is almost impossible because she never slips, also i find your way of thinking this game different. Also find it weird that u pointed out u were towna gain while aslo refering to your past games. That and the fact you ept your rvs vote up without changing it. I mean even if ur busy its not like u forgot this game had existed.

Mar 14, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:
personally, I think you're abusing the idea that scum try to play townie. As you're using that for the entire crux of your argument.

Um, sorry?

I have played as scum too, and i know how scums would most likely think. It is not absolute yes, but you need to agree that most scums would play very townish, no?

scum isnt a mindset tho, the player makes the mindset. Just cause you were scum doesnt mean you know how scum should act lol

Mar 14, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

mafia dont know the roles or the game either they hae as much information as us, it super risky to go for karote, when they can just try to put all their focus on someone no one was looking at atleast thats how i would play, as mafia i rather take risks after ive figured out the game.
Is this a slip or do yo believe that the mafia think the same way you do? If that is the case then who thinks like you here that would make that move?

what slip i soft claimed my role along time ago lol,and seeing as how i dont use meta for a basis i have no clue who thinks like me in that situation

Mar 14, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I feel like I explain this a while back. There's all kinds of game theory about how to play a miller. I feel like wasting the shot of our vigilante on the Miller is a waste of the shot. Since the Miller must be aligned with the town we have risk using our offense of Night action to destroy potentially more town. What a day would be better spent figuring it out.

This is where I struggle, why would I use the towns offense of power roll to potentially destroy more town.
The vig always has the potential to destroy town that is kind of the nature of the game. A fake claimed vig that everyone believe would also have the power to destroy town wouldn't they? Why is talking about it any worse than you suggesting Claire or Gwendolly (who has now flipped town doc)? Was saying it was a dumb kill because you were going to go in on Gwen to day you way of covierng your night actions since you two had been into it at the end of D1?

Suzune-chan said:
I pulled the quote from you. Therefore I gave you the tag in it. It was More of a general statement though.
So I went back and checked because I have never said that and feel you are misrepresenting me on purpose. In post #495 I was responding to Krista who had said to CP "Are you trying to be pro-town?". I assume you bring this up to me because Gwendolly said the same thing of you during EoD1 but again since I have never used this phrase I have to wonder why you are asking me about it and why you are inferring that I have said it?

one that confuses me is that you always point out your town record so why are u trying so hard to defend yourself by saying u never mentioned being protown when u clarify it every game by always boaosting about your town streak lol.

Mar 14, 2017 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
As I see it right now, I'll have to allow myself to be practical on the case of the Vigilante and Miller.
I'm kinda sure at least one of them two is telling the truth so let's just make the Vig kill the Miller.
If the Vig refuses or doesn't shoot whatsoever(I'm giving them the freedom to shoot someone whom they think is suspicious), we're gonna lynch them.
Also we don't have time to stall, so they MUST do it tonight. At least we have to confirm someone, moreover if the vig or miller is mafia then we can trace their relationships with other players and potentially identify other mafia.

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.

this 1 post makes me wanna vote you

Also no one should have to poke you lol

Seriously i cant wrap my ahead around people being ok with killing a miller claim like i always day 1 claim miller when i get the role cause if u keep it a secret your scum. Penta claim it on the 2n or 3rd day once and he ended up being mafia unless it was someone else i cant remember but the scenario stiill remains the same. As scum he gained no benefit to claim miller n day 1 literally none.

Mar 14, 2017 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
By the way if you want, we can leave logic for tomorrow and lynch Kaitou intead. I am up for that. Both are useless townies heh.

huh lol?

Mar 14, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Sonata said:
Yeah I dunno about this lynch tbh.

Vote lynch: JustKrista (not sure if I did this already)

It seems clear to me.

I am not sure how to feel about this. I will leave you to @suzune.

@grapefruit who would you kill tonight if you were mafia?

@claire when krista shoot you tonight will you be salty?

@Shinichikun: Generic question.

generic question?

Mar 14, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2013
After catching up too the thread im ok keeping my vote on logic

I be ok switching it to claire/gf/rinto tho

Mar 14, 2017 1:58 PM

Dec 2013
Sonata said:
grrr said:

???

Isn't it stupid? He claimed vig, but he refused to shoot to prove his alignment. He was not roleblocked either, despite there being two roleblockers that had the chance to RB him (and if a mafia was one of them, they totally would have, so he'd have to make explanations the next day), and you guys just drink it all up?

I don't get it. We lost cop and doc already, I thought that'd be enough pressure to not trust empty words? We are running out of chances, you guys know that right?

huh by saving the shot he did well. Seorusly this post is weird.

Its like u expected karote to know he wasnt gonna get roleblocked or something.

Mar 14, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
Can we jsust drop the vig/miller talk its pointless and compltely diving opinions

Mar 14, 2017 2:08 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:
As I see it right now, I'll have to allow myself to be practical on the case of the Vigilante and Miller.
I'm kinda sure at least one of them two is telling the truth so let's just make the Vig kill the Miller.
If the Vig refuses or doesn't shoot whatsoever(I'm giving them the freedom to shoot someone whom they think is suspicious), we're gonna lynch them.
Also we don't have time to stall, so they MUST do it tonight. At least we have to confirm someone, moreover if the vig or miller is mafia then we can trace their relationships with other players and potentially identify other mafia.

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.

Seriously i cant wrap my ahead around people being ok with killing a miller claim like i always day 1 claim miller when i get the role cause if u keep it a secret your scum. Penta claim it on the 2n or 3rd day once and he ended up being mafia unless it was someone else i cant remember but the scenario stiill remains the same. As scum he gained no benefit to claim miller n day 1 literally none.

pointing it out because normally people are generally more invested with me, that's not the case here.
Moreover most people who have called me out in previous games have been town and that's helping me discern mafia from the vast being of anti-town-villagers.
And why shouldn't we kill a miller claim if we could at least confirm somebody.
The miller wins in the end so what of it? People are getting taken with this situation so I'm proposing the most logical and working solution, I don't find anything bad in it, though I'd rather discuss something else.

Mar 14, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2014
Nothing interesting has happened so far tbh, I hate myself for not being in the timeframe of most players because I could have more time to investigate them...

Mar 14, 2017 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
Rinto-kun said:
Nothing interesting has happened so far tbh, I hate myself for not being in the timeframe of most players because I could have more time to investigate them...
You would like to talk about something else me too. What first?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 14, 2017 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

pointing it out because normally people are generally more invested with me, that's not the case here.
Moreover most people who have called me out in previous games have been town and that's helping me discern mafia from the vast being of anti-town-villagers.
The miller wins in the end so what of it? People are getting taken with this situation so I'm proposing the most logical and working solution, I don't find anything bad in it, though I'd rather discuss something else.

cause its a waste of a ynch and a shot thtats why lol. I wanna shot mafia not shoot someone that has 50/50 chance of being mafia. Mind u the fact he claimed miller day 1 is something grrr would do as both a smart move and too troll. Grrr plays alot of tos and this exactly something i would see from a town of salem player. Thats why ik hes not lieing.

Mar 14, 2017 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Rinto-kun said:

cause its a waste of a ynch and a shot thtats why lol. I wanna shot mafia not shoot someone that has 50/50 chance of being mafia. Mind u the fact he claimed miller day 1 is something grrr would do as both a smart move and too troll. Grrr plays alot of tos and this exactly something i would see from a town of salem player. Thats why ik hes not lieing.

I'm aware of grrr's playstyle and I'm fine with it so whatever.
I'm just saying the vig has to do something tonight. They can attack whoever they thing is mafia, they have around 25+% of hitting mafia so why not, the least we can get is a confirmed town and we already have a doc and and invest dead, what else is to lose?

Mar 14, 2017 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Rinto-kun said:

Eeh? Suggest a theme, I'm bad at starting conversations.

Mar 14, 2017 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
Rinto-kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Eeh? Suggest a theme, I'm bad at starting conversations.
well, what's on your mind? Who are you leaning scum on? Do you think that Claire is attempting to deflect all of their comments on to people in order to spread around the guilt? Because that's kind of what I'm thinking.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 14, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
rinto where art thou?

Mar 14, 2017 3:04 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
rinto where art thou?
Rinto apparently does not want to talk with me.

Mar 14, 2017 3:07 PM

Dec 2013
@Rinto-kun speak now or forever be scum

Mar 14, 2017 5:03 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
One more whoever was suggesting we use other town roles like watcher to clear is scum, A for advocating wasting uses, and B for implying they should out themselves to clear the miller slot.

Edit: All of this about the miller. I failed at typing
I believe that was Purity but I would have to go look for it.

I forgot to bring this up with the rest of the chaos but yes it was, and that is a large part of why they're on the bottom of my t/s list.

As to other questions I missed
@Shinichi-kun I noticed your soft claim, just not acting on it as of yet. ALso you didn't change your vote. Do you still have a high degree of confidence that I'm scum? Is there anything in logic's giant catch up that stood out making him more likely to be scum?

@Rinto-Kun you inform the thread first of how you know you were roleblocked and then I'll go. And yes I'm making you go first because of LQ.

Thoughts in general I hate going back to the miller well, but people who are scum reading me for my mechanics talk are saying things like the Miller can't live past D3. If that's the case why bother waiting at all? Edit: Why bother waiting if you don't feel good about other lynches for example D1.

Second @Shinichi-Kun @Suzune-chan do you think my adovcated plays are bad (as in +EV for scum) or less ideal than yours? Because there is a big gap between the two and I know where my thoughts on yours fall on that spectrum. And it's in the less ideal, but still fine for miller and -EV for town on Vig.

@grrr I'd kill Lam-b. Though I have no clue why town cares to ask this question.
Grapefruit21Mar 14, 2017 5:10 PM
Mar 14, 2017 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
@Grapefruit21

Second @Shinichi-Kun @Suzune-chan do you think my adovcated plays are bad (as in +EV for scum) or less ideal than yours? Because there is a big gap between the two and I know where my thoughts on yours fall on that spectrum. And it's in the less ideal, but still fine for miller and -EV for town on Vig
I'm confused about the question being asked. What is +EV vs -EV.

Mar 14, 2017 5:41 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
@Grapefruit21

Second @Shinichi-Kun @Suzune-chan do you think my adovcated plays are bad (as in +EV for scum) or less ideal than yours? Because there is a big gap between the two and I know where my thoughts on yours fall on that spectrum. And it's in the less ideal, but still fine for miller and -EV for town on Vig

EV is expected value, basically a line of play that will usually be a good one in the long term is EV+ and one that will hurt in the long run is EV-.

What I'm trying to ask is do you think my Miller and Vig lines of play are actively bad, or just not as good for town as yours?
Mar 14, 2017 6:02 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Grapefruit21

EV is expected value, basically a line of play that will usually be a good one in the long term is EV+ and one that will hurt in the long run is EV-.

What I'm trying to ask is do you think my Miller and Vig lines of play are actively bad, or just not as good for town as yours?
Listen Grapefruit we are derailing the topic. I do not want to do this again, you know where we both stand on this. I think you are trigger happy therefore I think you are looking at it as -EV. Instead, it is neutral. Letting the problem solve itself. I think town can and will work it out during the day without wasting our weapons. You are just being on the offense. While I am waiting and being defensive about the plays.

Mar 14, 2017 6:20 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
I believe that was Purity but I would have to go look for it.

I forgot to bring this up with the rest of the chaos but yes it was, and that is a large part of why they're on the bottom of my t/s list.

As to other questions I missed
@Shinichi-kun I noticed your soft claim, just not acting on it as of yet. ALso you didn't change your vote. Do you still have a high degree of confidence that I'm scum? Is there anything in logic's giant catch up that stood out making him more likely to be scum?

@Rinto-Kun you inform the thread first of how you know you were roleblocked and then I'll go. And yes I'm making you go first because of LQ.

Thoughts in general I hate going back to the miller well, but people who are scum reading me for my mechanics talk are saying things like the Miller can't live past D3. If that's the case why bother waiting at all? Edit: Why bother waiting if you don't feel good about other lynches for example D1.

Second @Shinichi-Kun @Suzune-chan do you think my adovcated plays are bad (as in +EV for scum) or less ideal than yours? Because there is a big gap between the two and I know where my thoughts on yours fall on that spectrum. And it's in the less ideal, but still fine for miller and -EV for town on Vig.

@grrr I'd kill Lam-b. Though I have no clue why town cares to ask this question.

not that i see him more as scum its just i see him less as town because nothing has said has made me want to remove my vote just yet.

As for your ev shit i kinda get it because i play pokemon lol, but at the same time my views on hoe certain stuff should be looked at is just different than yours and many others. Maybe cause of the enviornment we played in or something along those lines. The problem i have with ur methods is prob the morality of them, you a town/scum that isok sacrificing people for results and information and you see the future results. While I rather take risks at the same time while not hurting town at the cost of those risks.

Im all for killing the miller but not as early as you normally would be used to. Same goes for the vigilante im all for him making a kill i just rather it not be done on n1 because the potential risk i has on town if he msses or kills another town on top of the one that dies every night phase.

Mar 14, 2017 6:21 PM

Dec 2013
Another thing is grape i dont rely on roles to get results i mean sure if they are given to me i will use them im just not trigger happy or willing to sacrifice people.

Mar 14, 2017 6:21 PM

Dec 2016
@Suzunie-chan Cool, that's all I needed was a full you think it's a bad play not a sub optimal one. Not going any further with the debate just needed to know where you stood. @Shinichi-kun what about you?

Edit: I see you had already responded. Thanks Shini.

These responses have me convinced my vote is in the right spot. I'm now putting SHini in my lower confidence town block.
Mar 14, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
On a serious note we should drop this arguement because its pointless.

We can see you as possible <<<Edited those 2 bolded word in > scum for your -ev mainly cause it can hurt town which is something scum would do, problem is we don't know if ur using the -ev mindset to help town or destroy town.
Shinichi-KunMar 14, 2017 6:26 PM

Mar 14, 2017 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzunie-chan Cool, that's all I needed was a full you think it's a bad play not a sub optimal one. Not going any further with the debate just needed to know where you stood. @Shinichi-kun what about you?

Edit: I see you had already responded. Thanks Shini.

These responses have me convinced my vote is in the right spot. I'm now putting SHini in my lower confidence town block.

so u think im scummy or u just dont believe im as townie as the rest

Mar 14, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, we need to look towards the lynch tomorrow. Where does everyone stand?

Mar 14, 2017 7:04 PM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun I think you're town, just not as confident as I am in the reads I had colored blue on my wall. You're in the green now.

@Suzune-Chan If I can't get you lynched CorruptedPurity is a good place to look.
Mar 14, 2017 7:06 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
@Shinichi-kun I think you're town, just not as confident as I am in the reads I had colored blue on my wall. You're in the green now.

@Suzune-Chan If I can't get you lynched CorruptedPurity is a good place to look.
Still would personally like Claire best.
Vote: Claire

Trust me. You cannot get my lynched. I have an ace in my sleeve.

Mar 14, 2017 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
seeing as suzune is in my town block wont prticipate in any lynch against her.

which makes cp your best bet

Mar 14, 2017 7:22 PM

Dec 2013
more the wanating to add more people to it but right now suzune and i agree really well on how we see things going. which i like.

Mar 14, 2017 7:24 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Another softed claim isn't going to stop me given how many of those are floating around.

Can you talk me through your Claire case? Do you not see CPurity as scum at all or just prefer Claire?
Mar 14, 2017 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Another softed claim isn't going to stop me given how many of those are floating around.

Can you talk me through your Claire case? Do you not see CPurity as scum at all or just prefer Claire?

I've been super softing my claim all day.

I just prefer Claire.

Claire is my choice because she reflects comments that are suspicious against her onto others who might be guilty in order to make others guilty. I have suspected her since pretty early day one.

Mar 14, 2017 7:31 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I just prefer Claire.

Claire is my choice because she reflects comments that are suspicious against her onto others who might be guilty in order to make others guilty. I have suspected her since pretty early day one.

I'm torn on Claire. They know the best way to pocket me is to agree with me on theory. So I'm worried about that, but I haven't seen any of the red flags I saw when I reread LQ after the fact. I'll reread and get back to you.
Mar 14, 2017 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I just prefer Claire.

I'm torn on Claire. They know the best way to pocket me is to agree with me on theory. So I'm worried about that, but I haven't seen any of the red flags I saw when I reread LQ after the fact. I'll reread and get back to you.
Claire tends to focus attention away from her. Notice when you reread how her posts are insert based and rely on everything around it instead of being new or telling.

Mar 14, 2017 8:41 PM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
Sonata said:
Yeah I dunno about this lynch tbh.

Vote lynch: JustKrista (not sure if I did this already)

It seems clear to me.

Lol, If I get shot/lynched, I am going to laugh because I will flip towns and prove all these amusing "Claire is scum" wrong :>

But please don't, my win-rate as town is really low lol.
Mar 14, 2017 8:42 PM

Apr 2015
Sonata said:
grrr said:

???

Isn't it stupid? He claimed vig, but he refused to shoot to prove his alignment. He was not roleblocked either, despite there being two roleblockers that had the chance to RB him (and if a mafia was one of them, they totally would have, so he'd have to make explanations the next day), and you guys just drink it all up?

I don't get it. We lost cop and doc already, I thought that'd be enough pressure to not trust empty words? We are running out of chances, you guys know that right?

I wouldn't play recklessly by using my vigilante shot in Night 1, tbh.
It has a high chance of hitting town.
Mar 14, 2017 8:43 PM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Um, sorry?

I have played as scum too, and i know how scums would most likely think. It is not absolute yes, but you need to agree that most scums would play very townish, no?

scum isnt a mindset tho, the player makes the mindset. Just cause you were scum doesnt mean you know how scum should act lol

Does not mean its 100% incorrect. If you say this you need to admit that Suzune's saying "scums should have anti-town mindset" is wrong too because not all scums act the same.
Mar 14, 2017 8:50 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I just prefer Claire.

Aww

Here comes the manipulation.

What happen if I flip town then? What happen if I flip scum? :)
Mar 14, 2017 9:14 PM

Dec 2014
Claire ISO

#101 Literally your second post after game starts.
_Claire_ said:
You know..

Vote: Kit

You never explained your vote on Kit who had 2 votes on him. Literally hopped on a train with no explanation.

#223 I asked you to get off the train 2 hours before phase ends. You left this messsage asking me who you should vote for even though you don't have a clear reason to vote for Kit

You never came back after that. You had the option to get out of the Kit train 2 hours before phase was supposed to end. Instead you ask who else you should lynch and went off without another word

#378 Either unaware that everyone most probably has a power role or trying to use power role as a defensive fallback. Anyone with a power role wouldn't want to draw attention to it. You're dangling your role as bait hoping others won't lynch you in case you flip power role. Not a town thing.

#380 Attempt to deflect attention off you. Also, I did show you that what you said about me saying that people in Kit train was supposed to be less scummy than people who vote one person who only has that single vote was untrue. Literally fabricating stuff to misdirect attention.

#381More misdirection towards Shinichi and others who suspect Grrr. In denial that people on the train should feel guilty as they are the prime suspects.

#397 Thinks thats it is unreasonable that people who were on Kit's lynch trains are suspects. Said she wasn't online at the time when she was online and made a post 2 hours before planned phase change.

#425 Starting to sound like a broken recorder here but you WERE online 2 HOURS before planned phase change. You had enough time to respond a post from me, that means you had enough time to change your vote before going MIA.

Also, trying to redirect attention towards lamb and logic at the last part.

#574,#576,#602 All of these are basically you beating around the bush and trying to defend grape because "scum would play more town and he's playing too anti-town"

From Suzune to show what I mean

#694 Trying again to misdirect the main topic of how she's acting scum by having questions that will scare town like "What happen if I flip town then?" Misdirection once again.
Mar 14, 2017 9:16 PM

Dec 2014
Sorry that I'm late on my ISO, shit happened irl yesterday and I really had to clear it up. I'll try to be more active today.

I'll also make a seperate post regarding my thoughts on the Suzu/Grape fiesta.

And also
Vote:Claire

You really have no pro-town play so far.

Also, ISOs on MAL is harder than I thought... Sorry if mine isn't as good as I planned it to be, it really is hard to ISO a person thru 14 pages on MAL.
Mar 14, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2016
@_Claire_ Who is scum? If Suzune is scum who are their likely partners?
Mar 14, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2014
Also someone should look into interactions between Grape and Claire, both seem extremely scummy but the way they defend each other makes me think that they can't both be scum
Mar 14, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Sorry that I'm late on my ISO, shit happened irl yesterday and I really had to clear it up. I'll try to be more active today.

I'll also make a seperate post regarding my thoughts on the Suzu/Grape fiesta.

And also
Vote:Claire

You really have no pro-town play so far.

Also, ISOs on MAL is harder than I thought... Sorry if mine isn't as good as I planned it to be, it really is hard to ISO a person thru 14 pages on MAL.

It sucks right? Thanks for doing it I was just about to start my Claire one, saves me a lot effort
Mar 14, 2017 9:27 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
@_Claire_ Who is scum? If Suzune is scum who are their likely partners?

Never say Suzune is scum. I am more convinced about CP, tbh.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.