Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2017 2:07 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

You do since you are mafia. We the normal towns don't know he didn't do it yet.

vote: logic
I do what? I asked how you feel about it? I was originally thinking Krista might have been roleblocked but now Rinto says he was role blocked last night. I don't know if he took the shot or not as I asked him in the post you selectively quoted which is why I used the "appears" since that is how it looks to me.

Appears is good enough for me. It didn't appear to me. Like I have no idea if mafia or the vig kill dolly. And I feel everyone else would be curious to know too. You have some preference and I dont know why you think it is more likely that mafia did it.
Mar 13, 2017 2:18 PM

Oct 2014
Nobody's gonna dig up info on who could have targeted Gwendolly or who did she suspect?No VCA? Seriously, this game is a little underwhelming..

Mar 13, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Nobody's gonna dig up info on who could have targeted Gwendolly or who did she suspect?No VCA? Seriously, this game is a little underwhelming..
My current thought is Gwen was Krista target right now and the mafia target was protected. I have no proof though... >> We won't know till Krista tell us if they tagerted anyone that night.

Mar 13, 2017 2:38 PM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.0
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou

Not Voting: Togs, Suzune-chan, Logic340, Claire, Lamby, Oyasumi_Rosie, CorruptedPurity, Sonata, Rinto-kun, JustKrista, Grapefruit21

Mod Notes: Hope yall love the names ; D

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 13, 2017 2:39 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Hi5 @suzune ! We got rid of Gwendolly ^^ !
You do know that at Suzune does not quote me right? Um? Who does this grrr? Who is we?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 13, 2017 2:45 PM

Jun 2009
@logic340

I will never stack the odds against me. You are right that I once won a mafia game with no help from a replacement. Is that supposed to say something about replacements? Do you not think that Ruu and I held out and waited for Shi. Hoped beyond the stars he would show? Do you think I did not demand that whoever shuffled in knew the situation they came into?

There are good replacements in this world. The best. In a mostly inactive slot, I see no reason not to replace. I would rather read a new face then random lynch an empty space. No reason to waste what might be a fortuneate opportunity for town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 13, 2017 2:50 PM

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@JustKrista why didn't you kill anyone?

I decided I'll do it next night.

Sonata said:
That's pretty bad.

@CorruptedPurity ISO on Claire?

@JustKrista well?

Why did you even write that post.

logic340 said:
Not liking how you avoided Purity's question then make it seem that Purity was talking about mechanics with your response. From what I gather from the question Purity wants to know if we feel that Suzune was town or scum based on their mechanics talk.

Someone talking about game mechanics doesn't mean anything unless it was all they talked about then I would get a little skeptical, though I can see both mafia and town doing it, also I honestly answered that I don't care much about mechanics so I couldn't comment on it.

hm....did you and the mafia both target Gwendolly? Did you not use your shot last night? Seems to me like you would want to prove you role and prove your alignment no? I am going to have to look back at how you claimed and see if I still believe it.

Sounds like you want to convince yourself that I'm scum.
Mar 13, 2017 2:58 PM

Dec 2016
So I'm confused as to why we don't have a train on JustKrista. I'm also confused by logics train. Pretty sure there is scum driving it but I'm not sure who yet. So in the meantime let's lynch the vig. They were going to be the lynch yesterday then claimed vig and we only had one kill.

And unfortunately odds are they didn't get role blocked with the fact that Rinto claimed that and I was blocked as well :(

Vote: JustKrista

P.S. Overnight I had the game mixed up and thought Claire had claimed Vig. Really shocked no one called me out on my posts about Claire resolving overnight not making sense. More scum points for my convo partners from overnight I guess.
Mar 13, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
@logic340

Are you trying to be pro-town?
this is becoming not everyone's favourite buzzword. Does it suddenly mean something new. It is like asking someone if they are scum this game. It has almost no meaning but looking busy, if you want to say. Kristina is scummy then do it. But say something that shows your thinking not casual commentary.

Mar 13, 2017 3:00 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:
grrr said:
Hi5 @suzune ! We got rid of Gwendolly ^^ !
You do know that at Suzune does not quote me right? Um? Who does this grrr? Who is we?

Is that how it is. I see.

Rinto-kun said:

You know, no one stops you to do it yourself? It is okay for mafia to help town because this way we will suspect you less.
Mar 13, 2017 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
@JustKrista why? You've announced your role and it's provable to avoid a lynch. Not firing it for "reasons" is not okay.

Why didn't you shoot?
Mar 13, 2017 3:03 PM

Jun 2009
Well I am going to do something I never do, defend someone else's in game play. The strongest move the vigilante could have taken was not to act. The set up was there; I called out the role for being useless now that it was revealed. If the mafia could force the vig to panic then they won because fearing death you have to assume they will act. Thus, there in lies the trick. By not acting, the vig maintains new control over the ability by forcing the mafia to either react or wait and watch. It is a simple and easy way to control the mafia.

@grapefruit21

Mar 13, 2017 3:04 PM

Oct 2014

How convenient that she "decided" to do it the "next night".
Mar 13, 2017 3:06 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is that how it is. I see.

Rinto-kun said:

You know, no one stops you to do it yourself? It is okay for mafia to help town because this way we will suspect you less.
I feel like there is some kind of play on words here. We implies you and me. if you killed Gwen then you are mafia. I merely had tea.

Mar 13, 2017 3:06 PM

Feb 2014
Sonata said:

rinto, sonata, logic ->3 mafia so far.

He didn't decide it. He was forced since the doctor died. Also what suzune said.
Mar 13, 2017 3:23 PM

Dec 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@JustKrista why? You've announced your role and it's provable to avoid a lynch. Not firing it for "reasons" is not okay.

Why didn't you shoot?

That's your opinion.

Screw with mafia, knowing they maybe wasted their abilities on me and gather more info to make a more succesful shot.
Also to see who's eager to lynch me knowing I didn't shoot, mafia are more likely to try and get me lynched.

Some don't care that much, some react like Sonata just did.
Mar 13, 2017 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
Well by waiting they give the town less info to work with now in exchange and lose a confirmed tow slot for nebulous control over the mafia? That doesn't seem like a good trade to me.

I want to scum read Suzu and grr for defending that play but it seems more likely it's just that I went to a very different school of mafia game theory.
Mar 13, 2017 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Well by waiting they give the town less info to work with now in exchange and lose a confirmed tow slot for nebulous control over the mafia? That doesn't seem like a good trade to me.

I want to scum read Suzu and grr for defending that play but it seems more likely it's just that I went to a very different school of mafia game theory.
Technically the town as the same info it had yesterday. Not less.

Mar 13, 2017 4:10 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

But we have less because Krista decided not to shoot. That choice either denies town info or isn't a choice and is scum. You're correct, but not accurate.
Mar 13, 2017 4:25 PM

Aug 2013
@Grapefruit21

I know this seem sudden, and honestly I should be taken with a grain of salt, but there is a possibility that Krista's ability is odd/even. If that is the case, then they couldn't have taken the shot till tonight.

Mar 13, 2017 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

But we have less because Krista decided not to shoot. That choice either denies town info or isn't a choice and is scum. You're correct, but not accurate.
Why would you choose to kill someone early rather then wait for a better more clear shot? I do not understand you, can you not count the number of pieces on the board and not see an odds advantage in waiting? You are all about quick trigger skills this game. Pause and plan. You are not thinking.

Mar 13, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Grapefruit21

I know this seem sudden, and honestly I should be taken with a grain of salt, but there is a possibility that Krista's ability is odd/even. If that is the case, then they couldn't have taken the shot till tonight.

That is speculation but fair.

Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Why would you choose to kill someone early rather then wait for a better more clear shot? I do not understand you, can you not count the number of pieces on the board and not see an odds advantage in waiting? You are all about quick trigger skills this game. Pause and plan. You are not thinking.

I'll have to agree to disagree because shrinking the information deficit with an informed shot as soon as possible is the best thing a vig can do especially when their role is outed. I'm tired of hashing theory back and forth because I'm helping scum right now, but I will move my vote because I can see where the wind is blowing.

Vote: CorruptedPurity
Mar 13, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
I'm also tired of this.

Vote: Grapefruit

You are helping the mafia, i agree.

Mar 13, 2017 5:01 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
I'm also tired of this.

Can I at least hear your reasoning?
Mar 13, 2017 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm also tired of this.

Sure. Although I would think at this point it would be clear.

You are a constant this game at stifling speculation. You are also trigger happy and push for kills that are not smart. Yesterday when the miller was revealed you acted like they were expendable and that the town should sacrifice them. Later, you also thought that the vigilante should just kill someone for information. THis suggests that you are driven to push for townie deaths without stopping to weigh the town. You are pitching things that endanger the number of townies. That is a mafia mindset. You are trying to be reasonable to make your opinion sound good. But in the end, it the arguments are anti-town.

Let's think for a minute. What would have happened if the vigilante killed the miller. What would that yield the town? A dead townie? We would be in a worse position then the day before and it would have been self inflicted.

Mar 13, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You are a constant this game at stifling speculation. You are also trigger happy and push for kills that are not smart. Yesterday when the miller was revealed you acted like they were expendable and that the town should sacrifice them. Later, you also thought that the vigilante should just kill someone for information. THis suggests that you are driven to push for townie deaths without stopping to weigh the town. You are pitching things that endanger the number of townies. That is a mafia mindset. You are trying to be reasonable to make your opinion sound good. But in the end, it the arguments are anti-town.

Let's think for a minute. What would have happened if the vigilante killed the miller. What would that yield the town? A dead townie? We would be in a worse position then the day before and it would have been self inflicted.

We'd be in a better position because instead of two question marks we'd have a confirmed town and have removed a mislynch for down the line. That's why my orginial post was saying we need a plan, either deal with it now or in lylo. I like dealing with it now, because in Lylo if we're wrong that's the game. Dealing with it in between doesn't make a ton of sense. You keep acting like the miller is an asset for town, but they are really just a VT with a draw back.

So with my line worst case scenario coming out of the night
2 dead town and a confirmed town in JustKrista
vs your scenario
1 dead town

I value the information of confirmed town so highly that I'd choose the top scenario 10 times out of 10. Especially in an even numbered game
Mar 13, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
Even numbered game?

Since you are unaware of any other gambits in play. You are assuming the worst rather then putting a little faith in the down. Easily it could have been two dead town and no one confirmed. If I was mafia I would have killed justkristie. Even if there shot got off they would still be dead. Removes a potential threat and if they waited then it limits town's strength.

So we are looking at two dead townie with nothing confirmed. You are not considering all the angles.

Even if it resolved the same. Assuming that just Kristie is 100% honest about their role. Then we have a confirmed townie and two dead. At that point, the confirmed townie does nothing for us other then having a sounding board. The mafia would never kill them because the potential of everyone else having power roles.

I feel like we are not on the same page at all. Although my place in the game all affects how I see this.

Mar 13, 2017 5:34 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Even numbered game?

Since you are unaware of any other gambits in play. You are assuming the worst rather then putting a little faith in the down. Easily it could have been two dead town and no one confirmed. If I was mafia I would have killed justkristie. Even if there shot got off they would still be dead. Removes a potential threat and if they waited then it limits town's strength.

So we are looking at two dead townie with nothing confirmed. You are not considering all the angles.

Even if it resolved the same. Assuming that just Kristie is 100% honest about their role. Then we have a confirmed townie and two dead. At that point, the confirmed townie does nothing for us other then having a sounding board. The mafia would never kill them because the potential of everyone else having power roles.

I feel like we are not on the same page at all. Although my place in the game all affects how I see this.

Then our other town who died overnight isn't dead and we didn't waste a town PR. Like you can keep thinking I'm scum for this but as scum I wouldn't be trying my hardest to guide town onto EV+ plays. Two people have claimed to be role blocked toDay. There is only a very small chance that Krista is able to get their shot off going forward given that

And none of this is that compelling that I'm scum. Also continuting our theory disagreements I think mafia would absolutely kill a confirmed town player and think having one is immensely valuable for the town because it's one less slot we have to look at.

Edit: Even numbered as in an even number of players so we have a superfluous town life that is perfect to vig and doesn't change the number of days we have.
Mar 13, 2017 6:01 PM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Even numbered game?

Then our other town who died overnight isn't dead and we didn't waste a town PR. Like you can keep thinking I'm scum for this but as scum I wouldn't be trying my hardest to guide town onto EV+ plays. Two people have claimed to be role blocked toDay. There is only a very small chance that Krista is able to get their shot off going forward given that

And none of this is that compelling that I'm scum. Also continuting our theory disagreements I think mafia would absolutely kill a confirmed town player and think having one is immensely valuable for the town because it's one less slot we have to look at.

Edit: Even numbered as in an even number of players so we have a superfluous town life that is perfect to vig and doesn't change the number of days we have.

I find it quite interesting how, eventhough he revealed to be vig, he wasn't roleblocked or anything... Krista just refused to shoot? Very fishy.
Mar 13, 2017 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Grapefruit21

That is speculation but fair.

yeah and I am pretty sure that she would have mentioned that if that was the case, but I felt like I should mention it just in case.

Mar 13, 2017 6:35 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:

well i just got back and phase change was an hour before i had to go to work so give room to breath first. Ill go back read when i can, tomorrow i dont work so i got alot of time.

Mar 13, 2017 7:17 PM

May 2015
Vote Count 2.1
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou

✄ JustKrista: Sonata
✄ Grapefruit21: Suzune-chan
✄ CorruptedPurity: grapefruit21

Not Voting: Togs, Logic340, Claire, Lamby, Oyasumi_Rosie, CorruptedPurity, Rinto-kun and JustKrista

Mod Notes: You can tell Shad was in charge of the names lol

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

-shad-Mar 14, 2017 4:01 AM
Mar 13, 2017 7:25 PM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
I won't argue with Claire anymore. You're just screwing around with me. If you're not going to give proper answers, Im done wasting my energy trying to reason with you. I'll give my ISO tmr and be done with you.

Where is my ISO?

Vote: corruptedpurity

You keep on saying I don't read your post, but you are not even reading mine. Also I am a meta-reader player (yeah hate me all you want, lols) but I honestly think you are scum. Also the way you are just beating on the bushes, no real action done, guilt-tripping people over Cop's death. You just want to find easy lynch no? :>
Mar 13, 2017 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly it was a poor kill. I would have continued to push Gwen today therefore she was not a good night night kill target. I assume she wasn't chosen though because of her refusal to move yesterday because that would be taken as interest by the town. That and her final flip to Claire which should have been more scummy. Interesting interesting. I will ponder some more, I have tea to pour, but I'll be back

You are so into me dying, huh?
Also it is NOT surprising. Gwen barely interacts with any of us, so killing her wont give scums any information.

logic340 said:
grrr said:

You do since you are mafia. We the normal towns don't know he didn't do it yet.

vote: logic
I do what? I asked how you feel about it? I was originally thinking Krista might have been roleblocked but now Rinto says he was role blocked last night. I don't know if he took the shot or not as I asked him in the post you selectively quoted which is why I used the "appears" since that is how it looks to me.

Did you just slip? Lol
Mar 13, 2017 7:31 PM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Do you really think that Mafia would stick their neck out that far for a teammate D1? I'm not saying it's impossible it's just that I think it's less likely than you are letting on. Do you see another connections between them besides this one? Do you think they are both scum?

I really don't see a reason not to trust grrr's claim as they claimed miller the way you are supposed to in these types of game. I know it would have been better had it come sooner but it came when he made his first post so that means something to me. Though I can see where Rosie is coming from with the whole "it looks like he protected Claire" thing, I just don't see mafia protecting one another in that way (at least I haven't yet). That being said I am somewhat torn due here to the vote change though he said he doesn't like late vote changes, the seeming protection of Claire (potential scum buddy?), and the fact that I agree with his reasoning for voting Kit over Karote. Due to this I am currently neutral on grrr with a slight town lean if I had to go either way but I would like some questions answered.

The reason I don't trust their claim now is because of their actions during end of the day. They actively choose to protect Claire, as their other option that day was to risk RNG, which might have given us the same result.

As for them being scum, I actually don't know. I got pocketed with a fake lover's claim last game, but that doesn't mean it would never be used. Grrr's own stated reasons don't explain why he choose to kill Kit over Claire. As far as he has said now, I am not willing trust him.

That being said, if he was part of a lovers pair, it would truly awful if they came out now. Maifa could easily kill two town, but if they don't mention anything, town could just as easily lynch two town as well. There is no winning this game lol. Maybe though... I am not understanding how lovers work in forum. Maybe someone else will yell at me

Just for some side info, I have been poking Togs as much as I can on other sites. Hopefully he will be here soon.

Claiming miller day 1 is a pretty smart move IMO, because if days go on it will be less credible. Also Grrr is a very suspicious player, I tunnelled him 3 days just believing he was scum remember :/
Mar 13, 2017 7:33 PM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
logic340 said:

Appears is good enough for me. It didn't appear to me. Like I have no idea if mafia or the vig kill dolly. And I feel everyone else would be curious to know too. You have some preference and I dont know why you think it is more likely that mafia did it.

The fact that doctor is out should cast some doubts to town who kills Gwen (at this point) so I think Logic just slips his alignment out. He is usually very critical player, I cant see him making this mistake as town. Expecting a whole lot of theories of what might happen and what might not.
Mar 13, 2017 7:38 PM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm confused as to why we don't have a train on JustKrista. I'm also confused by logics train. Pretty sure there is scum driving it but I'm not sure who yet. So in the meantime let's lynch the vig. They were going to be the lynch yesterday then claimed vig and we only had one kill.

And unfortunately odds are they didn't get role blocked with the fact that Rinto claimed that and I was blocked as well :(

P.S. Overnight I had the game mixed up and thought Claire had claimed Vig. Really shocked no one called me out on my posts about Claire resolving overnight not making sense. More scum points for my convo partners from overnight I guess.

Hmm, @JustKrista you were not EVEN roleblocked?

It is less credible now, but I think this is just how scums think to make him less trustworthy. Also I honestly think we can rule out whoever we suggest Krista should kill (I know I was suggested by Suzune but this is just what I think) because if we actually tell him that he should vig someone that is scum, scum would definitely roleblock/kill him first.

I am willing to give him one more chance, but if he is really a vig we need to save him as we are in bad position right now with good PR being in the graveyard.
Mar 13, 2017 7:40 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You have to see from his POV that a miller claims can be a scum claim . You seem to believe Grrr is miller, 100% sure? From this post.
Mar 13, 2017 7:43 PM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

You have to see from his POV that a miller claims can be a scum claim . You seem to believe Grrr is miller, 100% sure? From this post.
At this point of the game. I will assume he is the miller. But, I will watch for anti-town behaviour and then keep going. Millers never live past day 3. Because the longer the game goes on the more dangerous it becomes.

Mar 13, 2017 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
Are you really trying to lynch cp? Claire what did you just do ...

@shinichi it would be nice if you stop killing goblins for a while and help us kill some mafia

Suzune-chan said:
I'm also tired of this.

I share your frustration, though i agree with him. I would totally kill a vanila confirmed town if i was mafia.
Mar 13, 2017 7:44 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:

At this point of the game. I will assume he is the miller. But, I will watch for anti-town behaviour and then keep going. Millers never live past day 3.

What do you mean never?
But from your post, you seem to be way too sure that grrr was miller because your only speculation only includes him being "true" miller but you refuse to see Grapefruit's POV that grrr could be scum.

Also grrr always has anti-behaviour play.

What do you think of CP/JusKrista atm?
Mar 13, 2017 7:48 PM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:
At this point of the game. I will assume he is the miller. But, I will watch for anti-town behaviour and then keep going. Millers never live past day 3.

What do you mean never?
But from your post, you seem to be way too sure that grrr was miller because your only speculation only includes him being "true" miller but you refuse to see Grapefruit's POV that grrr could be scum.

Also grrr always has anti-behaviour play.

What do you think of CP/JusKrista atm?
The role was played correctly. They did the right thing to out it early. All anti-town town aligned roles should out on day one. The only one I have trouble outing is aesthetic otherwise that is how you play the role.

Do you think there is another miller? What is this "true miller" talk? I understand that she wants him to be scum. But at the moment, i see no reason to persue that chain of thought because the role is currently played correctly. You can't keep miller claims all game, but you do not chase them initially otherwise the best play for a miller would not be to claim them right away.

I have no problem with JustKristi at the immediate moment.

Mar 13, 2017 7:55 PM

Feb 2014
The list of people i want to lynch keeps growing clair, logic and rinto are on top now.
Mar 13, 2017 8:08 PM

Feb 2014
Grapefruit21 said:

I disagree with many of the things you say but sadly i se you as town. I cant imagine a mafia player being so eager to think differntly than town.
Mar 13, 2017 8:09 PM

Feb 2014
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly it was a poor kill. I would have continued to push Gwen today therefore she was not a good night night kill target. I assume she wasn't chosen though because of her refusal to move yesterday because that would be taken as interest by the town. That and her final flip to Claire which should have been more scummy. Interesting interesting. I will ponder some more, I have tea to pour, but I'll be back

You are so into me dying, huh?
Also it is NOT surprising. Gwen barely interacts with any of us, so killing her wont give scums any information.

logic340 said:

Did you just slip? Lol

Hm, i believe that gwen was one of the most active day 1
Mar 13, 2017 8:43 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Well I am going to do something I never do, defend someone else's in game play. The strongest move the vigilante could have taken was not to act. The set up was there; I called out the role for being useless now that it was revealed. If the mafia could force the vig to panic then they won because fearing death you have to assume they will act. Thus, there in lies the trick. By not acting, the vig maintains new control over the ability by forcing the mafia to either react or wait and watch. It is a simple and easy way to control the mafia.

@grapefruit21

This makes actual no sense. Like mechanically none. On rereading it five times I cannot comprehend what the stated bonus for town is beyond having a shot that can possibly hit mafia still.

Vote: Suzune

P.S. if I wanted to play behaviorlly I'd lynch Rinto (vote switch(but it's rinto and who actually knows), CPurity(I think 1 of claire and them is scum and I'd lean here frist), Rosie (for repeatedly trying to me into a pocket(I do think it's just good town play though, just scared)), or Krista (for claiming and not shooting, while being a scumspect D1. Cant wait till tomorrow though as if we had another Vig Krista would be dead right now). But I can't get by this piece of analysis. I do not believe this ever comes from town because it is such nonsense horrible advice.
Mar 13, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

ur worry me lol u realize hes still uncounterclaim so no im not voting him.

Mar 13, 2017 8:51 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

Why didn't you shoot?

shooting on n1 is the riskiest play ever so it was a smart move for karote to avoid shooting because he risked shooting a townie.

Mar 13, 2017 8:51 PM

Dec 2013
Sonata said:

ur def on my list for scummy people for the sheeping the norm

Mar 13, 2017 8:56 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

We'd be in a better position because instead of two question marks we'd have a confirmed town and have removed a mislynch for down the line. That's why my orginial post was saying we need a plan, either deal with it now or in lylo. I like dealing with it now, because in Lylo if we're wrong that's the game. Dealing with it in between doesn't make a ton of sense. You keep acting like the miller is an asset for town, but they are really just a VT with a draw back.

So with my line worst case scenario coming out of the night
2 dead town and a confirmed town in JustKrista
vs your scenario
1 dead town

I value the information of confirmed town so highly that I'd choose the top scenario 10 times out of 10. Especially in an even numbered game
90% sure your scum, but at the same time your view on information is alot different than mine. Your methods tho are way more risky than just trying to weed out the information, risking a towns life to find information is never worth it.

Suzu and i clash alot when it comes to gameplay and play style but i agree with her that ur way of thinking and ur actions so far have been super scummy.

Im just trying to decide if ur scum or just have a veyr anti town mindset lol.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.