New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2017 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

And other people dont?

Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?

I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh.

why do other people matter? Most if not everyone on that train had no reason to be there on top of the fact it was cop so ya none of u are getting off easily.

If this is an actual question, you should look into both your D1 and thinking as a whole...... I'm actually surprised to still see this kind of shit coming out of you.
Mar 13, 2017 12:14 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
No that doesn't. Saying that you would do it again makes you look even more anti town. it doesn't share reasons. It doesn't even explain why you would vote kit again.

If you don't like them, why even change your vote?

/edit: added a sentence, changed grammer

alot of people didnt explain why they voted kit, and grrr voted kit from what i can gather because he doesnt like messy end phases so it was the best option. That train was only possible becaue of claire and logic.

What about me :'<?
Mar 13, 2017 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Wanting to kill a survivor on sight but ignore a Miller is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time. Just patently absurd. As real claims they both have the same implications for town, and as fake claims do the same thing for scum. Like if you're a leave a miller to Lylo whatever agree to disagree, but pairing that with a statement of 100% D1 lynch a survivor I just don't even begin to understand why those two different ideas benefit town.

no they dont because a miller can be town aligned, while a survivor is harmful lol.

A Miller claims has 2 options.

-Town aligned
-Mafia Aligned

Survivor has 4 options.

-neutral aligned (edited this part from tpr to neutral)
-werewolf
-survivor
-Mafia

Lets not forget they can choose to align with the mafia.

Tell me now which is the best option

You on drugs?
Mar 13, 2017 12:32 AM

Dec 2016
Lam-b being straight forward? That is a scum claim if I've ever seen one.

Seriously though I've been moving my vote around because of LQ. That game broke me. Can't play like that anymore.

On another note hiding points is kind of silly so here goes, Claire resolves one way or another tonight so that is easy. Shinichi, CPurity, and Rinto all deserve close looks tomorrow based on EoD and posturing afterwards. Grrr needs a consensus plan as well and if K have than the same two people repeatedly disagreeing with me I'll back off.

Other people deserve looks too, but I think that's an okay starting point.

Still find it very strange I never emerged as a counter wagon to Kit.
Mar 13, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2014
I swear the things I have to explain to some people just makes me wanna vomit blood. You guys literally read only what you want to read don't you?

Hang in a sec, I'll ready up my long post.
Mar 13, 2017 1:15 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
unvote: justkarista
vote: kit
(sorry black cat, but it came to this)

Just so you know, before this vote, it was a three way tie between Claire, Karote and Kit. Afterwards you made it a 3-2-4 respectively and Rinto made it a 3-3-4.

If you kept your vote, we would still have an alive cop since Karote would be lynched. If you swapped your vote to Claire, we would still have an alive cop as Claire would be lynched. The other 2 have more scum markers than Kit yet you choose to lynch Kit. You chose the worst possible option of the 3.

WHY?

Even worse, this is a last minute hammer which decided the game and you decided to do the worst possible situation there is.

grrr said:
yes if i had to do it again i would vote kit again. I don't like last moment vote changes. Also I think it will be only fair if karista shoots rinto tonight to prove his vigilante statement.

1) No remorse nor reconsideration. Really?
2) You don't like last moment vote changes yet you are the one with the last moment vote change. Hypocritical much?

grrr said:
Kit said:
I think so. I have 4 votes and the others have 3. Thanks Grrr

I almost forgot, it wasn't like I had a choice, after the vig claim. I might join the Kitty mafia, but I am not sure yet.

You had a choice. Heck, you had choices: Lynch Claire, lynch Krista, unvote and let RNG do its thing. You chose the most scum choice. Yes, I'm starting to sound like a broken recorder because you do not seem to understand the gravity of your mistake.

_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I went to sleep with one simple request thag Kit doesn't die. Wtf...

Tmr I'm looking deep into Kit's train. As much as I think the miller claim is good, your VERY SUDDEN and UNJUSTIFIED change of vote to Kit is really a head turner. As I said,everyone Kit's train is going to go through some grinding.

Werent you saying people in Kit train was supposed to be less scummy than people who vote one person who only has that single vote?

I wonder if you flip scum again CP. Lol

Honestly, where did I say that people on Kit's train is less scummy? Please quote me on that. I have been asking again and again to not lynch Kit and been trying to avoid it and did mention that someone on the train should be scum.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
people on kits train have alot of explaining to do thats for sure

And other people dont?

Are you guys trying to make us look guilty?

I would laugh my ass off tho if Grrr flips as miller tbh.

No other people people dont because other people didn't lynch the cop for no good reason. We are not trying to make you look guilty, you're doing a fine job of that by yourself. If Grrr flips miller, I wouldn't be surprised but I would be pissed because it meant he did an anti-town play even though he was town.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

why do other people matter? Most if not everyone on that train had no reason to be there on top of the fact it was cop so ya none of u are getting off easily.

This is unreasonable, we werent online at that time. Are you forcing the death of someone when we didnt know what was going on? Also we DID NOT know he was a cop. How could we?

You were speaking as if you knew he was town.

Bruh... Your vote on him was never justified in the first place... I also did call you out to unvote or change your vote which you never replied.... This isn't unreasonable in the slightest

Lam-B said:
Guess I've got some depression to wade through by now.... at the most part of 8 pages.
First note, I have no idea wtf that EoP was.... kids need to learn to look more than 2 ways and getting shit together and GRRR!! is his usual joke -_____-

EoP=End of Phase

Lam-B said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@Lam-B

Last chance to explain yourself before i vote you

A bit late, but

Rude. But did you read my post calling you out on why you voted Kit? I still want an explanation regardless.

Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Kids that had how much of the day to change it but chose not to act accordingly might be on the worse end of that tbh..... feel free to start instead of shit-talking, thanks~

Lam-B said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I went to sleep with one simple request thag Kit doesn't die. Wtf...

Tmr I'm looking deep into Kit's train. As much as I think the miller claim is good, your VERY SUDDEN and UNJUSTIFIED change of vote to Kit is really a head turner. As I said,everyone Kit's train is going to go through some grinding.

Cool.
Thank god you tried your darnedest to make a difference.
Yeahrp, look even deeper in the direction you'd been looking the entire time and barely acting on....

Oioioi, don't need to be so rude here. We were busy working our ass off trying to swerve the votes away from Kit while you've been away with your vote on Kit. Also, did you not read anything? We almost did it, if it weren't for the +2 hours to the phase given by host, Kit would most probably survive thanks to yours truly and friends. Shinichi, Gwen, Suzu and I have all been working hard to try to get Kit not lynched while you have been lazily sleeping on Kit's train and giving me snarky remarks like this is uncalled for. You're in the wrong, you explain yourself, don't expect others to work around you.

Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If this is an actual question, you should look into both your D1 and thinking as a whole...... I'm actually surprised to still see this kind of shit coming out of you.

If I had a penny everytime I had to call you out on being rude this game...

Also, as much I disagree with shinichi on many things, I don't see what's wrong with his statement. What did any of you have business being in Kit's train?
CorruptedPurityMar 13, 2017 1:21 AM
Mar 13, 2017 1:20 AM

Dec 2014
Im gonna make an ISO on Claire soon.

Other noteworthy suspects:
Logic - For jerking off on Kit's train unnecessarily
Lam-B- Same as above, also very rude.
Grrr - Miller claim should make him more town than scum but his actions on the previous day is very anti-town
Grape - Not really a huge scum read but his rationale of lynching/vig miller is just weird and almost anti-town. Either that, or we're really on different wavelengths on how miller should be treated
Mar 13, 2017 2:06 AM

Dec 2016
Quick thoughts on CPuritys wall.

It's strange to insist that Kit is so obviously a worse choice than a claimed Vig. Which resolves itself N1. Second given grrrs choice was bad and I don't like it, but it was better than a triple rng imo.

Third I can't get over how different my miller game theory is to literally everyone else.
Mar 13, 2017 2:10 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

Third I can't get over how different my miller game theory is to literally everyone else.

Well, if it means anything, I agree with you. I just don't think its worth the effort of discussing it. No one is going to change their minds, and no progress will be made. It will just waste time that we already don't have.

Mar 13, 2017 2:17 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:

It's strange to insist that Kit is so obviously a worse choice than a claimed Vig. Which resolves itself N1. Second given grrrs choice was bad and I don't like it, but it was better than a triple rng imo.

I dont think scums will be that bold to force-lynch one of the three: I can see scums hiding among the others. Also Karote better make use of his vig.. Oh but I am sure we have doctor.

As I said CP gme play is way too similar to his scumplay-- even the desperate comments and such. :/

edit: vigilante
_Claire_Mar 13, 2017 2:29 AM
Mar 13, 2017 2:19 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:

Grrr - Miller claim should make him more town than scum but his actions on the previous day is very anti-town
Grape - Not really a huge scum read but his rationale of lynching/vig miller is just weird and almost anti-town. Either that, or we're really on different wavelengths on how miller should be treated

I cant emphasize how your read on those red coloured peeps is so strong.. And why am I not inside that red list?
Mar 13, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I cant emphasize how your read on those red coloured peeps is so strong.. And why am I not inside that red list?

You cant empathize or you cant emphasize? Cos that means you agree with my reads and so far, you haven't exactly been my number 1 fan and neither have I you. Again with people only reading what they want to read.

If you look into the quote, Im gonna make an ISO on you soon (you're my no.1 suspect) You would be neon red if you're in my list. I also stated that my list is OTHER noteworthy suspects, thus you're not included. This is a small example of how I have to explain stuff like this to you people cos you don't read the whole thing.
Mar 13, 2017 2:55 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:

As I said CP gme play is way too similar to his scumplay-- even the desperate comments and such. :/

Desperate comments or frustrated comments cause you people don't read what I write. Why do I even post if you're just gonna read only what you want, quote only what you want and ask me questions that already has answers?

Also, if anyone is getting desperate, its you. Instead of being remorseful of Kit's death or trying to explain why you voted Kit or simply trying to help town in general, you're just being extremely self defensive and til now never responded exactly why you voted Kit and kept your vote on him.
Mar 13, 2017 2:57 AM

Dec 2014
Kit said:
(sniff) at least you guys get to see my awesome flavor

Remember to join Kitty Mafia when it opens~ (owo)/

I laughed at Seaman Load. Truly awesome. Also down for Kitty mafia, just rmb to inv me
Mar 13, 2017 3:02 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

You cant empathize or you cant emphasize? Cos that means you agree with my reads and so far, you haven't exactly been my number 1 fan and neither have I you. Again with people only reading what they want to read.

If you look into the quote, Im gonna make an ISO on you soon (you're my no.1 suspect) You would be neon red if you're in my list. I also stated that my list is OTHER noteworthy suspects, thus you're not included. This is a small example of how I have to explain stuff like this to you people cos you don't read the whole thing.

Ohh someone is overly defensive. Also you need to learn how to read sarcasm.

I am waiting for your ISO. I am interested how ur gonna break everything down. :>
Also as I have said it was my fault my vote stayed on Kit because I was not around the phase change.

Now now, who isnt reading the thread properly? Lols.
Mar 13, 2017 3:57 AM

Jun 2009
Lam-B said:
Suzune-chan said:
Clearly they should shoot Claire.

Good joke, also context on they?
entire statement clearly about vigilante?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 13, 2017 4:03 AM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
If it is any consolation I would also not kill the survivor. They mean so little to the towns game that town need not focus on them.

And that's a large part of why I was happy to agree to disagree with you! That is a difference in philosophy's, not an attempt to guide the game while playing two different sides.
A survivor has no reason to be killed. I would honestly ignore their opinion and keep going and hope the mafia felt threatened to kill them. Unless they were obviously sinking the town there is no reason for bothering them. Waste of towns kill potential on rolls that do not affect town win condition. Although this is meaningless in this game. As there is no third. Miller is still a town role and can only win with the town therefore writing them off as expendable is a problem.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 13, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@shinichi-kun you've made your stance clear. What is unclear is your lack of interest in lynching grrr given that they were on the Kit train you want examined. And it's a pretty strange look that I don't get as town.

cause his reason of voting and the circumstances make sense coming from grrr

Mar 13, 2017 7:12 AM

Dec 2013
Lam-B said:
Suzune-chan said:
While that is correct. It does note change the sentiment behind it and the fact that lamb followed up on the post in game, here at 35. Thus it is worth following on even a little.

Not sure why/if this would even need clarification but.. it was a really light challenge as I knew I wouldn't be around beyond that rough point.
I assumed it was obvious enough I was merely looking into the fact someone actually went anywhere near it whilst passing it off as such, legit one of the wurst starts out there as it essentially skips RVS with an excuse attached to it, as opposed to anything random or backed with actual reasoning.
There was obviously going to be a lack of follow-up on their end right from the get-go~

exactly what i thought lamb would say aobut the post lol.

Mar 13, 2017 7:15 AM

Dec 2013
Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Kids that had how much of the day to change it but chose not to act accordingly might be on the worse end of that tbh..... feel free to start instead of shit-talking, thanks~

well both sides have explaining too do then lol idk what ya want from me im not gonna ignore a train that shouldnt have even went through.

Mar 13, 2017 7:16 AM

Dec 2013
Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

alot of people didnt explain why they voted kit, and grrr voted kit from what i can gather because he doesnt like messy end phases so it was the best option. That train was only possible becaue of claire and logic.

What about me :'<?

at the time of posting this i forgot whothe 3rd person on the train was lol.

Mar 13, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2013
@corruptedpurity i dont see anything wrong with grrr's vote, the option he chose was the least chaotic one in my oopino.n

Mar 13, 2017 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

vig claim could be mafia, but unless their is a counterclaim we should be avoiding all the town claims.

Mar 13, 2017 7:21 AM

Jan 2010
I would like to apologize for my inactivity yesterday. After work I was kidnapped by a lady friend and ignored everything that wasn't related to her. Also I was over extended in too many games (one ended yesterday and I replaced out of another). So now I can focus properly.

Secondly I would like to apologize to everyone for leaving my RVS vote on Kit. It cost us our cop and I have no contribution to speak of to this point. I am really sorry that my lack of activity has lead to this. Hopefully this will end up like FT where we bounced back after losing our cop D1.

Back reading now. I will answer questions and leave a read list if I have time before the phase change. Otherwise expect them early in the phase if I survive the night.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 13, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

And that's a large part of why I was happy to agree to disagree with you! That is a difference in philosophy's, not an attempt to guide the game while playing two different sides.
A survivor has no reason to be killed. I would honestly ignore their opinion and keep going and hope the mafia felt threatened to kill them. Unless they were obviously sinking the town there is no reason for bothering them. Waste of towns kill potential on rolls that do not affect town win condition. Although this is meaningless in this game. As there is no third. Miller is still a town role and can only win with the town therefore writing them off as expendable is a problem.

suzune put it in beter words than i could.

Miller is still a town role and can only win with the town therefore writing them off as expendable is a problem. i wish i had pointed this off myself lol

Mar 13, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

felt like u didnt read this, because its pretty clear ur on the top of the list XD just not physically written there.

Mar 13, 2017 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
@lam-b i dont see anything wrong with focusing on atleast the 2-3 people on that train.

Mar 13, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
I would like to apologize for my inactivity yesterday. After work I was kidnapped by a lady friend and ignored everything that wasn't related to her. Also I was over extended in too many games (one ended yesterday and I replaced out of another). So now I can focus properly.

Secondly I would like to apologize to everyone for leaving my RVS vote on Kit. It cost us our cop and I have no contribution to speak of to this point. I am really sorry that my lack of activity has lead to this. Hopefully this will end up like FT where we bounced back after losing our cop D1.

Back reading now. I will answer questions and leave a read list if I have time before the phase change. Otherwise expect them early in the phase if I survive the night.

i suggest trying to post a little more before phase change incase that worse scenario actually happens

Mar 13, 2017 8:24 AM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:

why do other people matter? Most if not everyone on that train had no reason to be there on top of the fact it was cop so ya none of u are getting off easilyThis is unreasonable, we werent online at that time. Are you forcing the death of someone when we didnt know what was going on? Also we DID NOT know he was a cop. How could we?
You were speaking as if you knew he was town.

Why are you talking for others? Of course you did not know they were a cop, no need to emphasize it *cough*

You were online when you wanted to look on someone else, but never came back nor unvoted. Why leave your vote at such a crucial time?
<3
Mar 13, 2017 8:26 AM

Dec 2014
I won't argue with Claire anymore. You're just screwing around with me. If you're not going to give proper answers, Im done wasting my energy trying to reason with you. I'll give my ISO tmr and be done with you.
Mar 13, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
Lam-B said:
Gwendolly said:
I feel like none on Kits train are scum

Odd statement considering the timing.

what about the timing?
<3
Mar 13, 2017 9:20 AM

Oct 2013
I like how the others just disappeared. Not even a single reactio.
<3
Mar 13, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
Lam-B said:
JustKrista said:

Shooting you seems a better option.

One thing to note..... how do you plan on ever getting something done given your claim?

Yeah, I probably won't be able to shoot smoothly but then again I'm getting so much pressure to use it.

The dilemma.
Mar 13, 2017 10:00 AM

Oct 2015

As the prisoners got into their respective cells, the guards were trying to think of a plan for the convicts to be on much better behaviour for the next day; unfortunately, the group meeting bares no fruit in the end as night-time flies fast.

Jack Goff was in his prison cell, overhearing this as he was aroused that very night. While he was preparing to do what he needed to do before sleep, a mysterious knife was thrown from the opposite side straight to his heart, resulting in his death. Jack Goff didn't get to do what he wanted to do, what a shame...

Gwendolly has been Killed! She was

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

-shad-Mar 13, 2017 10:29 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 13, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2013
I regret nothing! Good luck town!
<3
Mar 13, 2017 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
huh interesting.... -thinky emoji-

Mar 13, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
@JustKrista why didn't you kill anyone?

Mar 13, 2017 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
hmm it could be that Gwen protected someone last night, and then Krista vig killed her....

Mar 13, 2017 10:37 AM

Dec 2013
these flavor names tho like wtf haha

Mar 13, 2017 10:46 AM

Jun 2009
Honestly it was a poor kill. I would have continued to push Gwen today therefore she was not a good night night kill target. I assume she wasn't chosen though because of her refusal to move yesterday because that would be taken as interest by the town. That and her final flip to Claire which should have been more scummy. Interesting interesting. I will ponder some more, I have tea to pour, but I'll be back

Mar 13, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2013
vote:logic hi hi i wanna see ur catch up post.

Mar 13, 2017 11:40 AM

Oct 2014
I was roleblocked, just dropping some info. :P
And, ouch, Doc and Sheriff dead so early. We've got no luck with power roles.

Mar 13, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2014
That's pretty bad.

@CorruptedPurity ISO on Claire?

@JustKrista well?
Mar 13, 2017 1:09 PM

Feb 2014
Hi5 @suzune ! We got rid of Gwendolly ^^ !
Mar 13, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Great game. Most of the active people here are town-reads for me.
Poke the inactives, I need more info on those bastards.
@logic340 What do you think so far?
At the time you asked this I really didn't have a feel on anyone. Sonata and Claire stood out but not enough to warrant a vote change. Yes let us continue to poke the inactives.

@Togs are you playing with us or are you going to get subbed out?

grrr said:
Are me and toggs the last to post?

I have to reveal terrible news:

No one made comments on the number of mafia players, i assume 4-5 mafia.

Also i am not sure what kind of bastard elements will be revealed at the end of the game, but my role seems a bit bastard: I am miller!!!! (I wish i was online to claim yesterday).
Based on previous experience in 16 player games (with no TPR) I would say there are 4 mafia members.

Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm in the claiming miller is pro town and we should still lynch Grr. Basically we have to decide right now whether we're lynching grr now or completely ignoring him till super late. I vote for lynch.

Vote: Grrr
Why did you feel this way? From what I have gathered in my discussion about mafia. Miller and survivors should be left alone unless you do not believe their claims. But if their claims are believed then lynching them is really a waste of time for town no?

JustKrista said:
CorruptedPurity said:

@_Claire_, @Kaitou, @JustKrista. @Togs, @Sonata, @grrr
Don't like to keep harping on what others have said but your thoughts on the current matter would be appreciated. Tell me what you think about Suzu's mechanics post at the very least.

Don't care too much about mechanics, we will eventually figure it out either way.

CorruptedPurity said:

In general, everyone needs to talk more. More information = better for town.

Are you trying to be pro-town?

CorruptedPurity said:

Scum could do pro-town stuff but in the long run, its more detrimental to them as it feeds town more information. Mafia has always been a game of an informed minority (maf) vs an uninformed majority (town). By making posts that make everyone more informed is usually seen as pro-town. Maf can do this to look town but they will lose their advantage of having more information, either way, making pro-town post is almost always beneficial to town and thus anyone who does make such post usually leans towards town. Of course, this is not always 100% true, but if its a maf who makes pro-town posts, he'll eventually slip or he'll accidentally aid town into lynching one of his teammates. No matter how you look at it, anyone who makes pro-town posts is someone you want to keep in the game, whether scum or not.

Based on this, I'd vote you.
Vote: CorruptedPurity

All your posts look unnecessarily pro-town, do you have any suspects? You contribute quite a bit so I'm sure you've.

Shinichi-Kun said:

bring it lol

vote:kristi

Hi karote

*Krista
Hi.

Are you going to do something with your vote?
Not liking how you avoided Purity's question then make it seem that Purity was talking about mechanics with your response. From what I gather from the question Purity wants to know if we feel that Suzune was town or scum based on their mechanics talk.

_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Roughly 2 hours til phase ends and the Kit train is staying for god knows why...

High chance my vote will go towards Krista. But there's also a good chance I'm voting someone on the Kit train (all 3 are pretty good suspects to me).

This timer is similar to Twins maf and similarly, I will always be around for phase change but the last 1 hour to 2 hours before phase change would be spent on mobile so don't expect long posts from me during that time. I usually will announce when I'm switching to mobile.

If you think Kit is not good enough, then who you think we should?
Your questions seems out of place here considering he gave you four suspects to choose from? What was the point of this?

JustKrista said:
Lam-B said:

One thing to note..... how do you plan on ever getting something done given your claim?

Yeah, I probably won't be able to shoot smoothly but then again I'm getting so much pressure to use it.

The dilemma.
hm....did you and the mafia both target Gwendolly? Did you not use your shot last night? Seems to me like you would want to prove you role and prove your alignment no? I am going to have to look back at how you claimed and see if I still believe it.

Suzune-chan said:
Kit said:
@Shinichi-kun since we have 2 hours now do you wanna try to propose a better lynch than karote or something? tho idk if CP will follow.
I could leave it in the group. I feel like she's trying to stifle mechanics discussion and throw shade at anybody that wants to move in that direction. It's like trying to control like the amount of information that may be readily available in the game.

Likewise, logic is just posting all over the place and isn't providing any in-depth knowledge that he is hunting in the game. The comments seem more random and less directed.
That is because at the time the only things that I really felt strongly about I discussed. I questioned Sonata's reasoning for Lam-b and Rosie but she didn't give me enough to lynch off of and the mechanics with you all which got me a vote from Kit before IRL kept me away from all my mafia games.

Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

That's why I'm saying that we would start all over again "wasting day 1", without having to worry about a "ghost" lurking around >.< it's not beneficial for town I know, but maybe make people take more action the next day?

edit: oh and I hate replacements
you might hate replacements. But the risk of having to do Townies with no information going into day two is great for the mafia. The mafia benefits from that more than anybody else in this game. Because it sets the tone up to struggle to make connections that don't exist. Overall, the day one is hard on the Townies but they need the day one in order to be successful in the future. Bringing it to a contention by just using randomly wastes all of day one in forces us to relive the agony of it day two
IDK how to feel about you saying this since you won a game with 0 contribution form your scum partners who were repped in for twice. Three people in 1 scum spot (Omni/Togs/Rinto) did nothing and got a win with you so IDK how to really feel about your stance on replacements as you have used them to your advantage as scum.

Kit said:
(sniff) at least you guys get to see my awesome flavor

Remember to join Kitty Mafia when it opens~ (owo)/
I'm sorry Kit I feel responsible since I wasn't here for so long. I will take this as a learning experience and you will be sure to see me in Kitty Mafia.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oh nooo, I thought with Rinto that would keep Krista at 4.

Grrr is protect Claire for some reason
Do you really think that Mafia would stick their neck out that far for a teammate D1? I'm not saying it's impossible it's just that I think it's less likely than you are letting on. Do you see another connections between them besides this one? Do you think they are both scum?

I really don't see a reason not to trust grrr's claim as they claimed miller the way you are supposed to in these types of game. I know it would have been better had it come sooner but it came when he made his first post so that means something to me. Though I can see where Rosie is coming from with the whole "it looks like he protected Claire" thing, I just don't see mafia protecting one another in that way (at least I haven't yet). That being said I am somewhat torn due here to the vote change though he said he doesn't like late vote changes, the seeming protection of Claire (potential scum buddy?), and the fact that I agree with his reasoning for voting Kit over Karote. Due to this I am currently neutral on grrr with a slight town lean if I had to go either way but I would like some questions answered.

grrr said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Okay then great. I realize that. Then why bother changing your vote, or voting for someone else? You are still not answering mine or Rinto's questions

Obviously I wouldn't vote the vig claim. My only option was to change my vote to kit since his train was also old. Claire's train was last minute train and I dont like it.

@Suzune, I can't see why claire is a good option. Rinto put a vote at karote after his vig claim if he doesn't die tonight I will try my best to get him lynched tomorrow.
Why was your only option to change to Kit due to the age of the train? Also why don't you like Claire's train? Did you think there were scum on it or did you feel Clarie was town?

grrr said:
yes if i had to do it again i would vote kit again. I don't like last moment vote changes. Also I think it will be only fair if karista shoots rinto tonight to prove his vigilante statement.
How do you feel about this now that it appears Krista didn't take a shot last night?

Mar 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
these flavor names tho like wtf haha
Reminds me of the flavor names from Camp Crystal Lake

Mar 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
How do you feel about this now that it appears Krista didn't take a shot last night?

You do since you are mafia. We the normal towns don't know he didn't do it yet.

vote: logic
Mar 13, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
logic340 said:

You do since you are mafia. We the normal towns don't know he didn't do it yet.

vote: logic
I do what? I asked how you feel about it? I was originally thinking Krista might have been roleblocked but now Rinto says he was role blocked last night. I don't know if he took the shot or not as I asked him in the post you selectively quoted which is why I used the "appears" since that is how it looks to me.

Mar 13, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
Great flavor name.

Looking into the Kit lynch, I definitely have to agree that there's scum in there. Logic is the one who raised the most alarms for me - like all the mechanics talk, then mentioning previous games, your alignment in those previous games, meta talk and then you completely disappeared.

Klur is in there too. A lot of filler stuff, jumping in without much to add.

Anyway:
[Vote Lynch Logic]

Also, grapefruit

You're weird. :S I guess that's okay tho
Mar 13, 2017 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oh nooo, I thought with Rinto that would keep Krista at 4.

Grrr is protect Claire for some reason
Do you really think that Mafia would stick their neck out that far for a teammate D1? I'm not saying it's impossible it's just that I think it's less likely than you are letting on. Do you see another connections between them besides this one? Do you think they are both scum?

I really don't see a reason not to trust grrr's claim as they claimed miller the way you are supposed to in these types of game. I know it would have been better had it come sooner but it came when he made his first post so that means something to me. Though I can see where Rosie is coming from with the whole "it looks like he protected Claire" thing, I just don't see mafia protecting one another in that way (at least I haven't yet). That being said I am somewhat torn due here to the vote change though he said he doesn't like late vote changes, the seeming protection of Claire (potential scum buddy?), and the fact that I agree with his reasoning for voting Kit over Karote. Due to this I am currently neutral on grrr with a slight town lean if I had to go either way but I would like some questions answered.

The reason I don't trust their claim now is because of their actions during end of the day. They actively choose to protect Claire, as their other option that day was to risk RNG, which might have given us the same result.

As for them being scum, I actually don't know. I got pocketed with a fake lover's claim last game, but that doesn't mean it would never be used. Grrr's own stated reasons don't explain why he choose to kill Kit over Claire. As far as he has said now, I am not willing trust him.

That being said, if he was part of a lovers pair, it would truly awful if they came out now. Maifa could easily kill two town, but if they don't mention anything, town could just as easily lynch two town as well. There is no winning this game lol. Maybe though... I am not understanding how lovers work in forum. Maybe someone else will yell at me

Just for some side info, I have been poking Togs as much as I can on other sites. Hopefully he will be here soon.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.