Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2017 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
To my knowledge the most common bastard mechanics are falsified PR results. Things like insane cop or strange doctor variants. And on that I agree with Suzu that we need to be careful but that seems like paranoia mongering to me.

Vote: Suzu-chan
Indeed, I thin kthat tonal reads will be very important this time. I know that I have trouble articulating those, but I will try to make them clear.

You many be corerct about the most common. When I played mafia on mal it was very common to have alignment changes. I digress, it is just speculation on my part and perhaps a tad of bias because I enjoy the challenge of that in bastard games.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 10, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:
To my knowledge the most common bastard mechanics are falsified PR results. Things like insane cop or strange doctor variants. And on that I agree with Suzu that we need to be careful but that seems like paranoia mongering to me.

Indeed, I thin kthat tonal reads will be very important this time. I know that I have trouble articulating those, but I will try to make them clear.

You many be corerct about the most common. When I played mafia on mal it was very common to have alignment changes. I digress, it is just speculation on my part and perhaps a tad of bias because I enjoy the challenge of that in bastard games.

Speculation is good. I really liked most of your post. Just thought the hey, we should throw out previous behaviour and completely reevaluate every day is a reasonably scummy thing to say. Even if there are alignment changes there won't be so many of them that behavioural analysis is useless.

Do agree on the tonal point though. Which sucks because they are hard to articulate.
Mar 10, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Guys Lamb said he's exe go lynch him.

whats the point of this the OP confirms they're no tpr lol

Mar 10, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Vote: Kit for being so eager.
My internet is back up but I'm in 4 games at once, on 3 different websites.
Going to have to try to find time for all of them.

uhm ur nuts lol

Mar 10, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2016
Umm when I say suzu suggested throwing out behavioural analysis I was exaggerated on throwing out previous days analysis. Suzu wasn't saying get rid of all of it, just not to build across days. Which is still a reasonably scummy thing to say.
Mar 10, 2017 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
/Confirm

Logic, speaking from experience it never works to have too many games going, the more interesting one will always get more of your attention.

Vote: Gwen
yes I think I may have accidental bitten of more than I can chew. Thankfully one is One Night Werewolf and the other two are longer phases, so I think I might could manage it.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I DO WHAT I WANT MOM

Vote:Grapefruit

3:<
Classic Rosie...lol but seriously you can't consider him your lucky vote anymore?
Yeah you are right, I only ever one that one game, and that was the only game it was a true RVS. It was more because Kit was telling me what to do this time around.

Good luck though! Hope you don't need to sub oout >wob

Mar 10, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Speculation is good. I really liked most of your post. Just thought the hey, we should throw out previous behaviour and completely reevaluate every day is a reasonably scummy thing to say. Even if there are alignment changes there won't be so many of them that behavioural analysis is useless.

Do agree on the tonal point though. Which sucks because they are hard to articulate.
I try to avoid stream of consciousness writing, but when I have ideas rattling around like to share ideas.

Onward then. The executioner claim is false. Executioner is a mafia aligned role which keeps players from outting their ability. In older games on mal, they were called the jumper. It would be foolish and not beneficial to any mafia faction to out that ability.

What I assume they were going for is third party role lyncher. But we are aware there is no third party roles because I clarified pre game.

Therefore, while I am not in support of lynch all liars. I will lead from that position and see whats to come.

Vote: Lamb-y

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 10, 2017 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Umm when I say suzu suggested throwing out behavioural analysis I was exaggerated on throwing out previous days analysis. Suzu wasn't saying get rid of all of it, just not to build across days. Which is still a reasonably scummy thing to say.
I disagree. Typical mafia game strategy changes in bastard games to protect from hidden elements because it is meant to subvert usual play. I cannot control what you do, just make suggestions to what might make us successful.

Mar 10, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I try to avoid stream of consciousness writing, but when I have ideas rattling around like to share ideas.

Onward then. The executioner claim is false. Executioner is a mafia aligned role which keeps players from outting their ability. In older games on mal, they were called the jumper. It would be foolish and not beneficial to any mafia faction to out that ability.

What I assume they were going for is third party role lyncher. But we are aware there is no third party roles because I clarified pre game.

Therefore, while I am not in support of lynch all liars. I will lead from that position and see whats to come.

For reference that Lam-b claim was before PM's were sent. Hence the follow up of someone else querying why they hadn't received theirs yet.
Mar 10, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, let's talk about strategy for a minute here. Since we know this game is bastard but we do not know to what level of bastardness, I think we need to be more careful about clearing people for behaviour since alignment changes can happen.

I hate to suggest that we begin everyone with a clean slate day in and day out, but it is something to consider. Usually in a game you can build up the case as the game goes on, this time we are not going to have the luxury.

So I think we should be more careful about changes in tone and personality as those will be tip off that someone's hand has changed or that there is more then waht we see.

Since it was quiet, figured I would dump my thoughts about bastard games.

Honestly alignment switching is rarely seen even in bastard games, tho being a prison break theme i can actually see it happening. As for the bastard setup in general im still gonna take the same risks as usual because holding back and not going with gut feelings can end up hurting town more so than you think.

I agree with the tone changes they will help us find alignment changes if they're in the game. Lets not speculate just yet till the first flip.

Mar 10, 2017 5:04 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

For reference that Lam-b claim was before PM's were sent. Hence the follow up of someone else querying why they hadn't received theirs yet.
While that is correct. It does note change the sentiment behind it and the fact that lamb followed up on the post in game, here at 35. Thus it is worth following on even a little.

Mar 10, 2017 5:04 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Vote Count 1.0
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Kit: logic340, grapefruit21, Lamb
✄ Shinichi-kun: Kaitou
✄ JustKrista: Shinichi-kun
✄ Oyasumi_Rosie: Kit
✄ Suzune-chan: Rinto-kun
✄ Gwendolly: Suzune-chan
✄ Grapefruit21: Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting: Togs, Claire, grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Gwendolly and Sonata

Mod Notes: Only one page so far, the host is sad ;-;

weird preference but can u not bold the people not voting or the people voting. Just bold the names of the people being voted. If its not too much to ask for lol

Mar 10, 2017 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, let's talk about strategy for a minute here. Since we know this game is bastard but we do not know to what level of bastardness, I think we need to be more careful about clearing people for behaviour since alignment changes can happen.

I hate to suggest that we begin everyone with a clean slate day in and day out, but it is something to consider. Usually in a game you can build up the case as the game goes on, this time we are not going to have the luxury.

So I think we should be more careful about changes in tone and personality as those will be tip off that someone's hand has changed or that there is more then waht we see.

Honestly alignment switching is rarely seen even in bastard games, tho being a prison break theme i can actually see it happening. As for the bastard setup in general im still gonna take the same risks as usual because holding back and not going with gut feelings can end up hurting town more so than you think.

I agree with the tone changes they will help us find alignment changes if they're in the game. Lets not speculate just yet till the first flip.
That is fair. I just wanted to dump thoughts in hopes of jump starting the game a little.

Mar 10, 2017 5:07 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

Suzune is an experienced player i don't think its paranoia its more of a warning to us to becareful how we view things. Bastard setups can throw the impossible at you.

In my assa classroom i had planned to have 2 sk's 1 odd night and 1 even night. I was only gonna mention in their ability that they attack on those specific nights without indicating their role was odd night/even night sk just to hide the fact there was gonna be 2 sk's.

Mar 10, 2017 5:09 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
yes I think I may have accidental bitten of more than I can chew. Thankfully one is One Night Werewolf and the other two are longer phases, so I think I might could manage it.

Classic Rosie...lol but seriously you can't consider him your lucky vote anymore?
Yeah you are right, I only ever one that one game, and that was the only game it was a true RVS. It was more because Kit was telling me what to do this time around.

Im contemplating voting you just because u keep trying to force a reason on an obvious rvs vote.

Mar 10, 2017 5:10 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

oh executioner and lyncher are 2 different roles, i assumed they were the same mainy cause tos refers to the lyncher as executioner.

Mar 10, 2017 5:11 PM

Dec 2013
I think we're overthinking lambs post, i think coming from him its just a post to gather reactions.

Mar 10, 2017 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
I think we're overthinking lambs post, i think coming from him its just a post to gather reactions.
Perhaps, but I would rather see what happens. In all the opening posts. That one drew my interest the most. Most of the other RVS posts did not spike any interest. Actually had Lamb not followed up I would probably not followed up.

Mar 10, 2017 5:15 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Im contemplating voting you just because u keep trying to force a reason on an obvious rvs vote.

But... I do it every game, regardless of alignment or reason... Does it bother you that much nii-san?

/edit spelling

Mar 10, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
This is just my fair warning guys, I am going to be giving a presentation at a convention this weekend. Therefore, I will not have computer access, so I will have to post on my phone. So there were be a lot of awkward quoting. My apologises in advance, I will do my best~

Mar 10, 2017 5:43 PM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun I will change it if it's easier for you guys np ^^
Mar 10, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2008
Gwendolly said:
Kit said:
Already 2 hours and a whole lot of nothing going on in this thread... Am I being too impatient?

Why didn't you place a vote? I get that you don't like voting D1 but if you're gonna say stuff like that you should put your vote where your mouth is.

Not that I'm protecting anyone here but he/she already placed a vote first thing. What do you think of Lambs statement? And everyone elses oppinion too? Lambo has too much of a crazy playstyle T^T
That was before the game started so I assume it did not count, also Lamb's claim was before roles were given out too. (sorry if someone said this already, catching up)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2017 6:15 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Unvote
Vote: Kit

You know why.
If the "you" is me, I have no idea why

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2017 6:18 PM

Jan 2008
Lam-B said:
Kit said:
Already 2 hours and a whole lot of nothing going on in this thread... Am I being too impatient?

Why didn't you place a vote? I get that you don't like voting D1 but if you're gonna say stuff like that you should put your vote where your mouth is.

Are you saying that cause you plan to be lurky as you often are or cause you have a weird playstyle? It's always better if you post more and say whatever you think.

Not 100% sure on whether or not it counts, but they had placed a vote.... though it was ahead of the actual phase I believe.

Also.... good luck looking like you're working on Rinto this early into the game, wont do you much unless they get trained on hard and even then.
It was before the game started, so I assumed not.

I was trying to reply to anything that wasn't simply a vote at that time, and Rinto made a comment that wasn't a vote

Mar 10, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Lam-B said:

Do I know why ....?

Nope, just Kit.

And probably logic. Maybe. But definitely Kit.
Oh.. now I'm even more confused

Mar 10, 2017 6:21 PM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:

Is it normal/super common for bastard games to have flipping alignments?

Mar 10, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I agree with you here. Rather than throwing out all reads we can just keep an eye out for changes, it's not like everyone should be switching alignments

Mar 10, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Kit said:
Suzune-chan said:

Well I can think of many mal games that are that way, now to be fair I have not played a bastard mafia game in a while, but they are also quite common on mafiascum. Usually some kind of converting power.

Mar 10, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

If you don't like it then vote me :v

Mar 10, 2017 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Doesn't lamb usually lie? Like it's NAI for him

Mar 10, 2017 6:28 PM

Jun 2009
Kit said:
Suzune-chan said:

You know I don't use meta if possible to read the situation. I just read each game for itself. The fact that everyone thinks what you think means it is easily manipulatable.

Mar 10, 2017 6:32 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But... I do it every game, regardless of alignment or reason... Does it bother you that much nii-san?

/edit spelling
You're starting to get shit for it in every game too

Mar 10, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Kit said:
Well I can think of many mal games that are that way, now to be fair I have not played a bastard mafia game in a while, but they are also quite common on mafiascum. Usually some kind of converting power.
Interesting, well thanks for sharing, I assumed it was mostly false role PMs since that's what I know about (like insane modifier)

Mar 10, 2017 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Kit said:
You know I don't use meta if possible to read the situation. I just read each game for itself. The fact that everyone thinks what you think means it is easily manipulatable.
Ah, I see. Yeah not saying he's town for it, he could lie as scum too which is why I say NAI

Mar 10, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

If you don't like it then vote me :v
B-But your may nakama! My truest friend!!8'c

Unvote

Mar 10, 2017 7:09 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

/edit spelling
And I will get shit for it when I don't do it, there is no winning this game...

Mar 10, 2017 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

/edit spelling

thats why its anti town lol

Mar 10, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

What everyone is saying is true. But now that we're used to you doing it, what you say is true too. That's why this game is so hard. Once we establish routines when we break from them we get pressured or lynched for it.

In the meantime I want to congratulate whoever posting so far is scum, because I'm pretty sure the only scummy thing so far was Suzu's post and spoiler alert that's not that scummy. I want to boldly declare scum hasn't posted yet, but that seems statically unlikely.
Mar 10, 2017 7:50 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

What everyone is saying is true. But now that we're used to you doing it, what you say is true too. That's why this game is so hard. Once we establish routines when we break from them we get pressured or lynched for it.

In the meantime I want to congratulate whoever posting so far is scum, because I'm pretty sure the only scummy thing so far was Suzu's post and spoiler alert that's not that scummy. I want to boldly declare scum hasn't posted yet, but that seems statically unlikely.
I don't like to agree with something like this. But, indeed, very few posts have raised suspicion. So this game will be quite difficult.

Mar 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2014
Good morning world and all who inhabits it! Now that's out of the way, lets make Mafia Society some breakfast...

Suzu giving town vibes for being helpful and leading the first "serious" conversation regarding bastard elements and playing the game.

Since there is no TPR, my reads on Rosie will be off. For some reason, even this game, I only read her as TPR.

The train on Kit is pure RVS right? I can't see why you would want to lynch Kit, she seems more town than anti-town. Her forcing a reason for her vote seems justifiable to me. Mainly cos I'm similar in a way that I must always justify every vote I make.

I don't fully understand Grape's vote onto Suzu, please elaborate because lynching someone who has only been doing pro-town posts is an anti-town action.
Mar 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2014
Logic always make very obvious pro-town posts early and it should be easy to town read him. The fact that this hasn't happened yet is worth noting. I won't vote him yet as the day is still young and there's still much to happen. I do want to hear others opinions on Logic though.
Mar 10, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2016
Hi corruptedpurity, while discussing mechanics can be useful it also doesn't push the game forward. This particular mechanical discussion could be viewed as pure fear mongering (don't trust your reads!!!!!!!) and scum often like to hide out not talking about behavior because they're harder to catch when they don't have to fake natural read progressions. Now do I think Suxu is scum? Not really. There was nothing else happening that they ignored to talk mechanics so it lasses the sniff test.

Anyway Vote: Kaitou for being another player with a sig that makes me think I need to stop playing at work.
Mar 10, 2017 10:00 PM

Dec 2013
this thread is too quiet lol

Mar 10, 2017 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Good morning world and all who inhabits it! Now that's out of the way, lets make Mafia Society some breakfast...

Suzu giving town vibes for being helpful and leading the first "serious" conversation regarding bastard elements and playing the game.

Since there is no TPR, my reads on Rosie will be off. For some reason, even this game, I only read her as TPR.

The train on Kit is pure RVS right? I can't see why you would want to lynch Kit, she seems more town than anti-town. Her forcing a reason for her vote seems justifiable to me. Mainly cos I'm similar in a way that I must always justify every vote I make.

I don't fully understand Grape's vote onto Suzu, please elaborate because lynching someone who has only been doing pro-town posts is an anti-town action.

im reading this over and over yet still confused on how doing pro town stuff makes someone town aligned lol, I do scummy things when im scum and pro town stuff when im scum so whats ur point.

Its very bold too say otherwise when we dont even know the extent of the setup.

Mar 10, 2017 10:21 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

im reading this over and over yet still confused on how doing pro town stuff makes someone town aligned lol, I do scummy things when im scum and pro town stuff when im scum so whats ur point.

Its very bold too say otherwise when we dont even know the extent of the setup.

Scum could do pro-town stuff but in the long run, its more detrimental to them as it feeds town more information. Mafia has always been a game of an informed minority (maf) vs an uninformed majority (town). By making posts that make everyone more informed is usually seen as pro-town. Maf can do this to look town but they will lose their advantage of having more information, either way, making pro-town post is almost always beneficial to town and thus anyone who does make such post usually leans towards town. Of course, this is not always 100% true, but if its a maf who makes pro-town posts, he'll eventually slip or he'll accidentally aid town into lynching one of his teammates. No matter how you look at it, anyone who makes pro-town posts is someone you want to keep in the game, whether scum or not.

So when Grape wanted to lynch Suzu, it is (from my POV) someone who wants to silence an income of information, thus that is why I called him out.
Grapefruit21 said:
Hi corruptedpurity, while discussing mechanics can be useful it also doesn't push the game forward. This particular mechanical discussion could be viewed as pure fear mongering (don't trust your reads!!!!!!!) and scum often like to hide out not talking about behavior because they're harder to catch when they don't have to fake natural read progressions. Now do I think Suxu is scum? Not really. There was nothing else happening that they ignored to talk mechanics so it lasses the sniff test.

Anyway Vote: Kaitou for being another player with a sig that makes me think I need to stop playing at work.

Fair enough reasoning I guess...
Mar 10, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2010
Is alignment swapping something we have to worry about happening D1? If not let's catch scum today and cross the alignment swapping bridge when we come to it.

@_Claire_, @Kaitou, @JustKrista. @Togs, @Sonata, @grrr come play with us!
@Rinto-kun you're still not back to the regular treatment and I'm stealing your job of picking inactive players get in here.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Sonata said:
/confirm

Let's go baby.

Guys Lamb said he's exe go lynch him.

whats the point of this the OP confirms they're no tpr lol
I was thinking he was trying to get the hosts attention. I have never played with Lamb so I'm not sure what to make if it..he did double down on it in#35 which could be be a faction test considering his claim appears to have come before roles were handed out?

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Vote: Kit for being so eager.
My internet is back up but I'm in 4 games at once, on 3 different websites.
Going to have to try to find time for all of them.

uhm ur nuts lol
I'm already feeling the burden...lol. Never again.

@CorruptedPurirty I think I agree with Grapefruit on the mechanics talk. I don't see it driving the game forward but it's NAI to me anyway since Suzune is very helpful as scum (we didn't get to play together in Hirugashi) not sure about when she is town. 4 games at once was an accident. Post count might be down but hopefully the quality will be there. You and Claire have both pocketed me as scum in recent games. I'll be watching you two and Suzune for the pocket.
logic340Mar 10, 2017 10:52 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 10, 2017 11:38 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:

@CorruptedPurirty I think I agree with Grapefruit on the mechanics talk. I don't see it driving the game forward but it's NAI to me anyway since Suzune is very helpful as scum (we didn't get to play together in Hirugashi) not sure about when she is town. 4 games at once was an accident. Post count might be down but hopefully the quality will be there. You and Claire have both pocketed me as scum in recent games. I'll be watching you two and Suzune for the pocket.

I do agree with his mechanic talk and can understand why he would vote Suzu, however, I still do think that her attempt to make an informative post gives a town lean pass from me. Not a town read nor a confirm town but leaning towards town.

You on the other hand give me an awkward town lean. The very nature of your posts always seem town but that's the problem, I can't tell the difference if you're scum or town. Just wondering, have you played any games as mafia or TPR or are all your games town? By right, you should be leaning towards town for me, but since I can't read you that well, I will just neutral-read you for now.

@_Claire_, @Kaitou, @JustKrista. @Togs, @Sonata, @grrr
Don't like to keep harping on what others have said but your thoughts on the current matter would be appreciated. Tell me what you think about Suzu's mechanics post at the very least.

In general, everyone needs to talk more. More information = better for town.
Mar 10, 2017 11:44 PM

Dec 2014
Lam-B said:
and on that note:
Vote: kit

You were the 3rd person to vote Kit. Noted that this is RVS but the third vote is usually signalling the start of a train. Logic was the first and it's RVS so excusable. Grape was an obv RVS as he kept changing his vote around. So now I'm asking you, if you do intend to just make a random vote, why did you choose to make it a train on kit instead of someone who hasn't posted yet? grr or claire or togs for example.

What made you vote kit?
Mar 11, 2017 12:06 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 1.1
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Kit: logic340, Lamb
Suzune-chan: Rinto-kun
Shinichi-kun: Kaitou
JustKrista: Shinichi-kun
Oyasumi_Rosie: Kit
Lamb: Suzune-chan
Kaitou: Grapefruit21

Not Voting: Togs, Claire, grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Gwendolly, Oyasumi_Rosie and Sonata

Mod Notes: This better?

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 1

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 11, 2017 12:39 AM

Dec 2016
Shad that is much more legible.

I'm loving CorruptedPurity's feisty nature so far. Makes me want to give a really strong town read, but I didn't read the game we were in together and don't know if it's outside their scum range.

@CorruptedPurity was your fair enough reasons to my Suzune part or my Kaitou part? Pretty sure my latter is my best reasoned argument so far. Consider me on the Lam-b wagon in spirit as well!

But seriously corruptedpurity I think you are likely town 8 times out of ten with your entrance.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.