Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2017 7:22 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Edit: Honestly, I am a manipulator. I see the angle, I see the potential, and I tend to look for the amount of ripples each action causes. You are logical. You see the black and the white, what is there right now, and the rough raw numbers. That is our problem
Things like this feel like truth in plain sight to me. I know you are a manipulator and have seen you do it and this really doesn't feel that far off from it.
if I could control this game, we would not be having this fight right now. Historically, I never liked to lead what I was town. But as time goes on, I like to be more active as the Chessmaster than in previous years

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 14, 2017 7:24 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

You have to see from his POV that a miller claims can be a scum claim . You seem to believe Grrr is miller, 100% sure? From this post.
I've gotten a similar feeling and then grrr also came with that we got Gwendolly line as well. Seems like a very comfortable team and I cannot say they are an unaligned pair based on their interactions so far. They both are pushing Grapefruit for similar reasons though as you have stated why would scum!Grapefruit do that? It's weird to me because Suzune doesn't seem any different than the scum games I have seen her in and the fact that no one is concerned about a pocket there surprises and concerns me. What does your meta say? You played a game as scum with her recently?

That wasnt the first time I was scum with her, but I admit she was just playing way too townish when she was scum. Like, flawlessly you know?

And no you arent overthinking it. The fact that she pushes grapefruit's read is alarming to me because she should have noticed too-- scums would play very carefully... I doubt grape is scum in this game.
Mar 14, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
I've gotten a similar feeling and then grrr also came with that we got Gwendolly line as well. Seems like a very comfortable team and I cannot say they are an unaligned pair based on their interactions so far. They both are pushing Grapefruit for similar reasons though as you have stated why would scum!Grapefruit do that? It's weird to me because Suzune doesn't seem any different than the scum games I have seen her in and the fact that no one is concerned about a pocket there surprises and concerns me. What does your meta say? You played a game as scum with her recently?

That wasnt the first time I was scum with her, but I admit she was just playing way too townish when she was scum. Like, flawlessly you know?

And no you arent overthinking it. The fact that she pushes grapefruit's read is alarming to me because she should have noticed too-- scums would play very carefully... I doubt grape is scum in this game.
personally, I think you're abusing the idea that scum try to play townie. As you're using that for the entire crux of your argument.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 14, 2017 7:29 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:

personally, I think you're abusing the idea that scum try to play townie. As you're using that for the entire crux of your argument.

Um, sorry?

I have played as scum too, and i know how scums would most likely think. It is not absolute yes, but you need to agree that most scums would play very townish, no?
Mar 14, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Is he not thinking or is he thinking in a way that you can manipulate? This is transparent Grapefruit at his finest right now not sure what you are seeing?
It is not that I do not understand grapefruit. I just think that their thinking is anti town and plays too fast and loose with the players. Thus endangers the town and seeks to dwindle the numbers for information rather then to craft the best play.
This is where I get lost because it seems that I don't know what the best play is? I can see both sides of the Krista argument so I am not sure why Grapefruit's approach to that is considered so anti-town. In regards to the Miller it's just like any other claim we can choose to believe it or not. I chose to believe the claim but if people see behavior that they feel doesn't fit with said claim then shouldn't they be calling out said player for it and how is that anit-town? I guess what I am used to seeing as anti-town play isn't what I am getting from Grapefruit right now which is why I question what you are seeing?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 14, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Things like this feel like truth in plain sight to me. I know you are a manipulator and have seen you do it and this really doesn't feel that far off from it.
if I could control this game, we would not be having this fight right now. Historically, I never liked to lead what I was town. But as time goes on, I like to be more active as the Chessmaster than in previous years
If you are skilled enough hen more power to you but it makes me leery because I have seen you put it into practice.

_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

Um, sorry?

I have played as scum too, and i know how scums would most likely think. It is not absolute yes, but you need to agree that most scums would play very townish, no?
This has been my general experience in mafia and my experience with Suzune as mafia in particular.

Mar 14, 2017 7:53 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

Um, sorry?

You are not incorrect Claire. But you are using it as the whole of your argument. She must not be scum, because scum would not do something.

Mar 14, 2017 7:56 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:
And I'm trying to decide who is trolling me as scum and who just went to a horrible school of mafia theory. Because calling the assumption that a Vig should shoot on N1 anti town is ridiculous. Vig not shooting on N1 is the same argument as town no lynching on D1. Unless you are going for the hero play late in the game, but you can't claim and do that!

And yeah my JustKrista vote was horrible and Sonata doesn't look great for sheeping it. But Krista being alive and not being roleblocked is pretty suspect too. But still a bad vote and why I've moved off of it. EIther we have another vig and they'll shoot Krista, or Krista is our vig and took a very over cautious line of play.

mafia dont know the roles or the game either they hae as much information as us, it super risky to go for karote, when they can just try to put all their focus on someone no one was looking at atleast thats how i would play, as mafia i rather take risks after ive figured out the game.
Is this a slip or do yo believe that the mafia think the same way you do? If that is the case then who thinks like you here that would make that move?

Mar 14, 2017 7:56 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
It is not that I do not understand grapefruit. I just think that their thinking is anti town and plays too fast and loose with the players. Thus endangers the town and seeks to dwindle the numbers for information rather then to craft the best play.
This is where I get lost because it seems that I don't know what the best play is? I can see both sides of the Krista argument so I am not sure why Grapefruit's approach to that is considered so anti-town. In regards to the Miller it's just like any other claim we can choose to believe it or not. I chose to believe the claim but if people see behavior that they feel doesn't fit with said claim then shouldn't they be calling out said player for it and how is that anit-town? I guess what I am used to seeing as anti-town play isn't what I am getting from Grapefruit right now which is why I question what you are seeing?

I feel like I explain this a while back. There's all kinds of game theory about how to play a miller. I feel like wasting the shot of our vigilante on the Miller is a waste of the shot. Since the Miller must be aligned with the town we have risk using our offense of Night action to destroy potentially more town. What a day would be better spent figuring it out.

This is where I struggle, why would I use the towns offense of power roll to potentially destroy more town.

Mar 14, 2017 7:58 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:

Um, sorry?

You are not incorrect Claire. But you are using it as the whole of your argument. She must not be scum, because scum would not do something.

No, I am merely taking a stand about him being unlikely as scum.
Your argument about him being anti-town is your whole argument too, didnt you consider what I said? Do you think its likely?

If you are in scum team I can see you saying "hey grape just did sth ridiculously anti-town, spare him, we could have a mislynch for him." Of some sort~

Now saying that, when we played scum tgt, didnt you also agree that we should kill a person scums/towns arent interacting a lot to, so it will not give much infos? Gwen perfectly fits this no? :> But I also agree with this POV so I am not one to say.
Mar 14, 2017 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:

Your argument about him being anti-town is your whole argument too, didnt you consider what I said? Do you think its likely?

If you are in scum team I can see you saying "hey grape just did sth ridiculously anti-town, spare him, we could have a mislynch for him." Of some sort~

Now saying that, when we played scum tgt, didnt you also agree that we should kill a person scums/towns arent interacting a lot to, so it will not give much infos? Gwen perfectly fits this no? :> But I also agree with this POV so I am not one to say.

Something is off about grapefruit. I'm not hundred percent sure what it is but something is off there. It doesn't even totally read as grapefruit. There are several people that actually sounds like, but none of them are grapefruit.

I'm actually, pretty sure that you are scum too. I know that you're tired of hearing it but I'm pretty sure. You use the deflection approach to deflect away from topics to be there do not have an opinion on or you deflect on to somebody else who might also share the same guilt as you.

Perhaps. However, at what point does it become more than just good play and cross over into this is actually just scum

Gwen was very active during the day. Her and I went back-and-forth many times about her lackadaisical approach to voting. Honestly, I probably would have to logic because he was not active and did not catch up before the day. So the loss of him to the team would have been the smallest but as I mentioned earlier I would have just went for the vigilante. Because I assume that everybody plays the way I play, and therefore I would not want town to have the role for later

Mar 14, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

I feel like I explain this a while back. There's all kinds of game theory about how to play a miller. I feel like wasting the shot of our vigilante on the Miller is a waste of the shot. Since the Miller must be aligned with the town we have risk using our offense of Night action to destroy potentially more town. What a day would be better spent figuring it out.

This is where I struggle, why would I use the towns offense of power roll to potentially destroy more town.
The vig always has the potential to destroy town that is kind of the nature of the game. A fake claimed vig that everyone believe would also have the power to destroy town wouldn't they? Why is talking about it any worse than you suggesting Claire or Gwendolly (who has now flipped town doc)? Was saying it was a dumb kill because you were going to go in on Gwen to day you way of covierng your night actions since you two had been into it at the end of D1?

Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
well let's hope that is the case this time around period I'm still salty...

not siure why you tagged me as I've never said this? Did you misread something?
I pulled the quote from you. Therefore I gave you the tag in it. It was More of a general statement though.
So I went back and checked because I have never said that and feel you are misrepresenting me on purpose. In post #495 I was responding to Krista who had said to CP "Are you trying to be pro-town?". I assume you bring this up to me because Gwendolly said the same thing of you during EoD1 but again since I have never used this phrase I have to wonder why you are asking me about it and why you are inferring that I have said it?

Mar 14, 2017 8:29 AM

Jun 2009
My apologizes if I misquoted the wrong person. I pulled it from your paragraph I misunderstood who spoke it. My apologizes, it was not meant to discredit you personally just a general frustrating that I had been noticing this game.

Mar 14, 2017 8:32 AM

Jun 2009
Yes I am aware the vigilante can kill the town. But in the seneraro being presented the town was purposely targeting a role that is town aligned. Instead of using the day time to figure it out logically. The town cannot see potential members as expendable.

Mar 14, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:

Something is off about grapefruit. I'm not hundred percent sure what it is but something is off there. It doesn't even totally read as grapefruit. There are several people that actually sounds like, but none of them are grapefruit.

I'm actually, pretty sure that you are scum too. I know that you're tired of hearing it but I'm pretty sure. You use the deflection approach to deflect away from topics to be there do not have an opinion on or you deflect on to somebody else who might also share the same guilt as you.

Perhaps. However, at what point does it become more than just good play and cross over into this is actually just scum

Gwen was very active during the day. Her and I went back-and-forth many times about her lackadaisical approach to voting. Honestly, I probably would have to logic because he was not active and did not catch up before the day. So the loss of him to the team would have been the smallest but as I mentioned earlier I would have just went for the vigilante. Because I assume that everybody plays the way I play, and therefore I would not want town to have the role for later
This pings me you would have picked me to kill as scum when Togs had even less participation and you even argued with Gwen about sparing the inactives? This seems contradictory to me and make me feel like you are trying to hide something. This also makes me question whether the Vig is actually a vig or not because as you said there was no reason for them not to be RB let alone killed by scum yet here they are. Maybe the mafia did it so we could sip wine but the possibility that Krista was lying and there is no town vig is still a possibility that you whole heartily ignore at this point.

Mar 14, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2010
Lam-B said:
I was initially looking forward to playing with logic, they do otherwise seem either pre-occupied or uninterested compared to ones expectations.
Also taking note of the quality of content and intention, push behind any of it over the amount they posted at that given time as most of it is confirming irrelevant info and a couple instances of note taking that dropped shortly after.
I've been looking forward to playing with you too and it seems we have been missing one another. Hopefully the remainder of this phase will be good to us and we can see if we will be working together D3.

Mar 14, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
One more whoever was suggesting we use other town roles like watcher to clear is scum, A for advocating wasting uses, and B for implying they should out themselves to clear the miller slot.

Edit: All of this about the miller. I failed at typing
I believe that was Purity but I would have to go look for it.

Mar 14, 2017 8:44 AM

Jan 2010
Two Roleblocker claims Rinto and Grapefruit. I have seen some of you say this is a type of role madness would town and scum role blockers make sense? Is there the potential for someone to be lying about it?

Mar 14, 2017 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

This pings me you would have picked me to kill as scum when Togs had even less participation and you even argued with Gwen about sparing the inactives? This seems contradictory to me and make me feel like you are trying to hide something. This also makes me question whether the Vig is actually a vig or not because as you said there was no reason for them not to be RB let alone killed by scum yet here they are. Maybe the mafia did it so we could sip wine but the possibility that Krista was lying and there is no town vig is still a possibility that you whole heartily ignore at this point.

You came back that is why I chose you. I also might have forgotten about togs. Why wouldn't how I would behave as mafia making a kill and how I would behave as town be different? Some problems solve themselves if there is a vig or not. Trust can only go so far.

Mar 14, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Two Roleblocker claims Rinto and Grapefruit. I have seen some of you say this is a type of role madness would town and scum role blockers make sense? Is there the potential for someone to be lying about it?
This is a possibility.

Mar 14, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

You came back that is why I chose you. I also might have forgotten about togs. Why wouldn't how I would behave as mafia making a kill and how I would behave as town be different? Some problems solve themselves if there is a vig or not. Trust can only go so far.
Yes trust can only go so far and we all have to decide if we trust it. I guess when I read EoD and saw that they saved themselves with the claim I figured they would make sure not to be an issue today but that isn't the case now, I have to wonder if they are scum who lied and got an extra two days or town? I don't think we should have to be wondering at this point because questioning whether they are town or not shouldn't be on the table right now imo but I have never been Vig and may come to a similar conclusion (if that is what really happened) when my time comes.

Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
This is a possibility.
Something that just popped into my head. Which idea were you saying is possible or just everything in general?

Mar 14, 2017 9:07 AM

Jun 2009
I feel like a lie would be too complicated unless we could catch the roleblocker in it. But honestly I worry that there are two because of that. But I would like a lie to be one of them.

Mar 14, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I feel like a lie would be too complicated unless we could catch the roleblocker in it. But honestly I worry that there are two because of that. But I would like a lie to be one of them.

I was just thinking something similar actually

Role Blocker scenarios:

Rinto and Grapefruit are both telling the truth meaning there is most likely a town and scum role blocker?
One of them is lying but what purpose does it serve?
1. If Rinto wasn't Role Blocked what does he gain by saying he was? Would it serve to make the next person who claimed being RB'd look bad?
2. If Grapefruit wasn't Role Blocked what does he gain by saying he was? Would it serve to make Rinto look bad or force us to overthink things during the night?

Not sure how the 2 lying scenarios make any sense for any reason so for now I think I will work under the assumption that there are two (1t, 1s)? What is the potential or two role blockers on the scum team? I have never heard anything like that mentioned before.

Mar 14, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2012
_Claire_ said:
Grapefruit21 said:
So I'm confused as to why we don't have a train on JustKrista. I'm also confused by logics train. Pretty sure there is scum driving it but I'm not sure who yet. So in the meantime let's lynch the vig. They were going to be the lynch yesterday then claimed vig and we only had one kill.

And unfortunately odds are they didn't get role blocked with the fact that Rinto claimed that and I was blocked as well :(

Vote: JustKrista

P.S. Overnight I had the game mixed up and thought Claire had claimed Vig. Really shocked no one called me out on my posts about Claire resolving overnight not making sense. More scum points for my convo partners from overnight I guess.

Hmm, @JustKrista you were not EVEN roleblocked?

It is less credible now, but I think this is just how scums think to make him less trustworthy. Also I honestly think we can rule out whoever we suggest Krista should kill (I know I was suggested by Suzune but this is just what I think) because if we actually tell him that he should vig someone that is scum, scum would definitely roleblock/kill him first.

I am willing to give him one more chance, but if he is really a vig we need to save him as we are in bad position right now with good PR being in the graveyard.

As far I know, I wasn't roleblocked, not sure how it works though.
Mar 14, 2017 10:05 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
_Claire_ said:

Hmm, @JustKrista you were not EVEN roleblocked?

It is less credible now, but I think this is just how scums think to make him less trustworthy. Also I honestly think we can rule out whoever we suggest Krista should kill (I know I was suggested by Suzune but this is just what I think) because if we actually tell him that he should vig someone that is scum, scum would definitely roleblock/kill him first.

I am willing to give him one more chance, but if he is really a vig we need to save him as we are in bad position right now with good PR being in the graveyard.

Considering that Rinto and Grapefruit both said they were roleblocked I think it's safe to assume that you were left alone. This causes concern as if you are scum this makes perfect sense as to why things happened this way.

Mar 14, 2017 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
JustKrista said:

You would get a pm from one of the mods.Though I haven't been roleblocked before myself, so I don't know if you would only get this if you tried to take your action

Mar 14, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Considering that Rinto and Grapefruit both said they were roleblocked I think it's safe to assume that you were left alone. This causes concern as if you are scum this makes perfect sense as to why things happened this way.

Perhaps mafia had confidence I would shoot townie or knew I wouldn't shoot, who knows ..
You can assume whatever you want, I'll shoot tonight and I have someone in mind.
Mar 14, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

Perhaps mafia had confidence I would shoot townie or knew I wouldn't shoot, who knows ..
You can assume whatever you want, I'll shoot tonight and I have someone in mind.
1. Mafia felt you would shoot town, this is quite possible. But what townie were you planning on shooting that you shared in a way the mafia would know?
2. Mafia knew you wouldn't shoot? How could they know that unless they are your teammates? Statements like this are hard for me to reconcile. Is it truth in plain sight?

That's the thing I don't want to have to assume I would rather try to make sense of them which is why we are currently discussing. That's good you have someone in mind keep it to yourself and I hope you hit mafia with it.

Mar 14, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

You would get a pm from one of the mods.Though I haven't been roleblocked before myself, so I don't know if you would only get this if you tried to take your action
@Grapefruit21 and @Rinto-kun can you clear something up for us. Did you get a PM saying you were role blocked or are you just assuming based on no results??

Mar 14, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
I remember Suzune-chan saying we should look at tonal changes. I'm nor sure i could pretend to know (I don't consider myself a tonal reader). Has anyone who does tonal reading noticed anything that stands out?

Mar 14, 2017 11:09 AM

Jan 2010
-shad- said:
Vote Count 2.2
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Grrr, Kaitou, Lamby

@Shinichi-kun, @grrr, @Kaitou, @Lam-B I asked you all earlier bit no one has responded. If I'm scum who ate my buddies the search continues? When I flip town what's your next move? Will you all just point fingers in each other?

Mar 14, 2017 11:16 AM

Oct 2014
As I see it right now, I'll have to allow myself to be practical on the case of the Vigilante and Miller.
I'm kinda sure at least one of them two is telling the truth so let's just make the Vig kill the Miller.
If the Vig refuses or doesn't shoot whatsoever(I'm giving them the freedom to shoot someone whom they think is suspicious), we're gonna lynch them.
Also we don't have time to stall, so they MUST do it tonight. At least we have to confirm someone, moreover if the vig or miller is mafia then we can trace their relationships with other players and potentially identify other mafia.

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.

Mar 14, 2017 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Yeah I dunno about this lynch tbh.

Vote lynch: JustKrista (not sure if I did this already)

It seems clear to me.
Mar 14, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2015
I still think that GF has a pretty warped thought proccess but I'm with him about the view of N1 Kill being ridiculous. Given the scenario however, and that fact that it's a one-shot. You get nothing out of being trigger happy.
I fail to see the benefits of wasting that shot on the miller. Putting his miller claim aside a bit, what else do you get from it besides a confirmed dead townie? Matter of fact, I think we're humoring this a bit too much.
Mar 14, 2017 12:10 PM

Jun 2015
logic340 said:
-shad- said:
Vote Count 2.2
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

@Shinichi-kun, @grrr, @Kaitou, @Lam-B I asked you all earlier bit no one has responded. If I'm scum who ate my buddies the search continues? When I flip town what's your next move? Will you all just point fingers in each other?

I said Klur was after you but after catching up, I really want to see you gone. After that it's GF. It's warped for Town to be so adamant on getting rid of town as fast as possible for "information".

I completely understand that you had RL obligations but I don't like how you've bene playing, It's like you really had to be put in a pickle to start acting, somewhat.
Mar 14, 2017 12:18 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
-shad- said:
Vote Count 2.2
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Grapefruit and Claire. That would be too easy though.

Mar 14, 2017 1:02 PM

Jun 2015
@logic340

So far I feel like while you did have a bit more of a contribution but I feel like your defense is rather weak. I understand RL obligations but I don't think it's our problem that you are playing other games at the same time, and I don't think it makes your lack of contribution valid. You've been posting wall of text and engaging in conversations, almost in a pseudo way of trying your darnest to play your part but from it you hardly give your thoughts about the game and keep referencing past games that have nothing to do with this game. Going back to the grapefruit thing, you just said you understod his perspective but didn't really express your true feelings about his warped thoughts, again going with what I said about trying but give out thoughts but its still all empty.

Also - Previous games talk is retarded.
Mar 14, 2017 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

I guess I dodged the bullet here hehehe.
Mar 14, 2017 1:05 PM

Feb 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

>.> if you don't know don't reply ... please I have enough suspects : D
Mar 14, 2017 1:07 PM

Feb 2014
By the way if you want, we can leave logic for tomorrow and lynch Kaitou intead. I am up for that. Both are useless townies heh.
Mar 14, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2012
grrr said:
JustKrista said:

Don't be so sure :)
Mar 14, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2012
Rinto-kun said:

Also we don't have time to stall, so they MUST do it tonight. At least we have to confirm someone, moreover if the vig or miller is mafia then we can trace their relationships with other players and potentially identify other mafia.

I'm disappointed in logic because I thought he'd poke me a lot more.
Anyways, I'm here now and I'd like to chat with somebody about conspiracy theories and get back to the loop.
WE'VE GOTTA GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOSING THOSE PAST GAMES BECAUSE TOWN HAD TO ARGUE WITH TOWN AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE OF THAT.

You want to but you are not doing it, what's the problem?
Mar 14, 2017 1:12 PM

Feb 2014
JustKrista said:
grrr said:

Don't be so sure :)

I am pretty sure. So many people trust me for some reason. There is no way you will chose me. There are much better targets !
Mar 14, 2017 1:19 PM

Feb 2014
Sonata said:

It seems clear to me.

I am not sure how to feel about this. I will leave you to @suzune.

@grapefruit who would you kill tonight if you were mafia?

@claire when krista shoot you tonight will you be salty?

@Shinichikun: Generic question.
Mar 14, 2017 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Vigilante way of controlling mafia:

-Pressure
-manipulation through the thread
-fear
-Lack of knewledge the mafia have access to-

tho this may not be what suzune is refering too exactly

I just don't think vigilante should ever make a day 1 kill

when i put day or night vigilantes in my game i specifically state in the role they cant shoot on night 1 or day 1. Cause its game throwing to allow them to shoot that earky.

Din-din time but I'm home, will go over other shit once I'm done.... but this actually hurts :S

A claimed vig is a pretty terrible position, though I kinda hope he was lying.
All of those listed are more likely to end up on the wrong end of town too.... so yeah, atm only GRRR!! should have any reason to fear the vig.
Though if you claim and it's actually 1-shot.... good luck ever using it effectively.
As for shooting right off the bat, in the right hands it works fine... given the other claim prior to his own it was to some extent viable, not to mention old skype games in which it worked fine too.

in skype games theres fewwer people so the chance of shooting a scum is alot higher in my opinion, and through voice interaction it tends to be easier to spot scum.

Also i would prob make a day vigi 1 shot but nnot a night vigi.

And as for shooting a miller i still think it be a waste ofa kill this eaarly on atelast.

Mar 14, 2017 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Suzune-chan said:
The role was played correctly. They did the right thing to out it early. All anti-town town aligned roles should out on day one. The only one I have trouble outing is aesthetic otherwise that is how you play the role.

Do you think there is another miller? What is this "true miller" talk? I understand that she wants him to be scum. But at the moment, i see no reason to persue that chain of thought because the role is currently played correctly. You can't keep miller claims all game, but you do not chase them initially otherwise the best play for a miller would not be to claim them right away.

I have no problem with JustKristi at the immediate moment.

And what you think of CP?
Yeah, but lets assume that it is wrong of Grapefruit to pursue this miller claim (which actually looks truthful, according to you and I agree with this). But do you think if grapefruit is scum he would let himself be in spotlight by telling the Vig to kill the miller? It is very anti-town yes-- but you think his scum self will do such a risky comment? Tbh I don't see it.

grrr said:

I disagree with many of the things you say but sadly i se you as town. I cant imagine a mafia player being so eager to think differntly than town.

+1

Scums will usually go according to major "opinion" because its safe.

Shinichi-Kun said:
90% sure your scum, but at the same time your view on information is alot different than mine. Your methods tho are way more risky than just trying to weed out the information, risking a towns life to find information is never worth it.

Suzu and i clash alot when it comes to gameplay and play style but i agree with her that ur way of thinking and ur actions so far have been super scummy.

Im just trying to decide if ur scum or just have a veyr anti town mindset lol.

You know scums tend to act super towny right, instead of super scummy? :/

coming from someone that relies alot on meta lol, anyone can act scummy.

Mar 14, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Shinichi-Kun So you don't think logic is scum but you're voting him because he was on the Kit train. You think in 90% scum but aren't voting me because you're not 100% sure.

I don't think I'm crazy to have assumed you were pretty sure logic was scum given the level of confidence you stated in your read on me and your vote staying on logic.

how so? Also ill change my vote once i catch up anyways.

Mar 14, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Lam-B said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

suzune put it in beter words than i could.

Miller is still a town role and can only win with the town therefore writing them off as expendable is a problem. i wish i had pointed this off myself lol

Mmmm, though such a role has a negative weight in place..... that doesn't stop them being publicly acknowledged and pretty much cornered up until the point their weight is no longer vital to town.... they barely have much of a say in what they do tbh. ( GRRR!! is just straight-up silly 9 times out of 10 though)
I have however seen him do something really dumb in another game with early claiming schemes, but in that instance he pretty much claimed flavour that fit scum over town by a long shot and some other bad mechanics in the set-up gave him away too, so he needs a bullet pretty soon as opposed to wasting a lynch.

i too would rather a bullet than a lynch

Mar 14, 2017 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

where did i say logic was scum, i speficially said someone on the kit train was scum, never applied that my vote was on logic cause i scu read him.

Um... what the fuck Shinichi? Why vote for him then? It pretty clear pressuring people doesn't work this game. If you want information, pester him to be here through other means. You want to start the train against Logic for no reason then?

even if a train is started logic is capable of defending himself. Instead of everyone focusing on my vote why not focus on where u can place your vote.

Mar 14, 2017 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
grrr said:
Sonata said:

It seems clear to me.

I am not sure how to feel about this. I will leave you to @suzune.

@grapefruit who would you kill tonight if you were mafia?

@claire when krista shoot you tonight will you be salty?

@Shinichikun: Generic question.

???

Isn't it stupid? He claimed vig, but he refused to shoot to prove his alignment. He was not roleblocked either, despite there being two roleblockers that had the chance to RB him (and if a mafia was one of them, they totally would have, so he'd have to make explanations the next day), and you guys just drink it all up?

I don't get it. We lost cop and doc already, I thought that'd be enough pressure to not trust empty words? We are running out of chances, you guys know that right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.